PDA

View Full Version : BR Rips collection ??

aashish25
12-04-2008, 08:48 AM
which would be the best trackers to download BluRay RIPS from ??
am looking to download high quality movies(not bluray but their rips) with 5.1/7.1 channel sounds...which are the best trackers around for such a collection?

meelad
12-04-2008, 08:50 AM
HDBits

RedRansom
12-04-2008, 09:00 AM
BDRip / BRRip ‘Release Groups’

There are currently only a handful of release groups who are putting out BRRips and BDRips in XviD format. Since this is a brand-new (and popular) format, look for many more to emerge. Currently, they are:

• PRoDJi (highly recommended)
• D-ZON3 (also highly recommended rips - files are smaller and picture is better, without sacrificing audio, which is still @ 448 kb/s 6 chnls AC3).
• FLAWL3SS (at this time, not recommended - quality is comparable to DVDRips).

Below is a comparison of screenshots from both D-ZON3 and FLAWL3SS BRRip releases. If you look closely you’ll notice the difference in detail, especially in the background. The top image from D-ZON3’s release is crisper and clearer

Searching For BDRip / BRRip on Public & Private Trackers

Aside from conducting searches using the above release group names, simply use the keywords "BRRip XviD" and "BDRip XviD" - both will adequately filter the results. Unfortunately, most public trackers don’t (yet) have many titles to offer; or, in the case of mininova almost all of the results are from private trackers.
Private trackers have a few more titles to offer, and pickings are still slim; mostly just for popular mainstream movie releases. Look for these stats to increase dramatically in the upcoming months. Here are current statistics for private sites that offer both BRRips and BDRips in XviD format:
Tracker: # of BRRips: # of BDRips:
RevoTT 28-3
TL 53-13
Demonoid 5-1
TTi.nu 5-2
FunFile 8-2
I hope these will help you a little bit

redMonster
12-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Which type of rips are you asking about? The 720p and 1080p content that we see on trackers are also ripped from BluRay. They are also a kind of BR Rip. Then there are the smaller XviD brrips which are about 2 gb in size, slightly better than dvdrips.

aashish25
12-04-2008, 06:05 PM
yehh looking for the xvid ones ..slighlty better than dvd rips..with 6 channel audio..help me get hold of a few pls..thanx

Aside from conducting searches using the above release group names, simply use the keywords "BRRip XviD" and "BDRip XviD" - both will adequately filter the results. Unfortunately, most public trackers don’t (yet) have many titles to offer; or, in the case of mininova almost all of the results are from private trackers.
Private trackers have a few more titles to offer, and pickings are still slim; mostly just for popular mainstream movie releases. Look for these stats to increase dramatically in the upcoming months. Here are current statistics for private sites that offer both BRRips and BDRips in XviD format:
RevoTT 28-3
TL 53-13
Demonoid 5-1
TTi.nu 5-2
FunFile 8-2

thanx a ton mate..really helpful advice...will surely help make my searches more accurate and les time consuming..thanx again

p.s . . do u spare an invite for any of the private trackers..thanx

c.han
12-04-2008, 06:57 PM
you can look turkish trackers,because thare are alot of bdrips on turkish trackers.look this screen:
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1307/adszbf0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

piratebot
12-04-2008, 07:07 PM
TL has those weird rips

c.han
12-04-2008, 07:22 PM
because turks uploaders upload on tl.

whiteboy
12-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Yah these look to be the new xvids. Pretty cool if you ask me. As of now torrent leech seems to be the best place to get them.

bklyn
12-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Im into those rips ...like the size and quality of the rips .. IPT also has some..

willsmith099
12-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Tl is the best place to get them ofc

Prodji and d-zon3 both now work for tl and provide quality rls asap

shadow_cruiser
12-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Neither does PRoDJi nor D-Z0N3 work for TL. D-Z0N3 is allowing their releases on TL and providing support too (Zengh).

The best place to get them is torrenturkey.com or bitturk.net. The have hundreds of D-Z0N3 and PRoDJi releases

db_la_23
12-06-2008, 02:27 AM
u get them in zamunda too

aashish25
12-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Neither does PRoDJi nor D-Z0N3 work for TL. D-Z0N3 is allowing their releases on TL and providing support too (Zengh).

The best place to get them is torrenturkey.com or bitturk.net. The have hundreds of D-Z0N3 and PRoDJi releases

do i need an invite to those..
thanx for the info as well

and one more thing : do these turkey trackers have their audio in english or is it dubbed in turkish
????

Popov
12-07-2008, 09:30 AM
bit-hdtv is a pretty good source..

wasaby
12-07-2008, 01:06 PM
thanx for the info as well

and one more thing : do these turkey trackers have their audio in english or is it dubbed in turkish
????

generally in english with subs and in these days they can be open,

ryan20021982
12-07-2008, 02:53 PM

bit-hdtv does not allow these because they are not HD resolution

Popov
12-07-2008, 04:21 PM

bit-hdtv does not allow these because they are not HD resolution

ooh, sorry. My fault !

ice76
12-09-2008, 07:57 PM
Prodij has a website http://www.prodji.net/ . It has emule download links for all of his encodes.

Just to say, for users who use emule , there are several other choices too. One will be to go to http://www.verycd.com (chinese website) type "bdrip tlf" in the search box and you will see many bdrips encode collections by team tlf. Or type "480p chd" in the search box at for bdrips encode collections by team CHD. You may have to take a step further to select and click on the many links shown as they are all monthly releases by the team.

TLF uses x246 (not xvid though) for video codec and aac for audio. CHD uses x246 for video and ac3 for audio for their 480p encodes.

psxcite
12-09-2008, 09:24 PM
So basically these are xvids with comparable bitrates to DVDs? Hmmmm. Might have to check this out.

I usually grab the 6-8gb 720p releases.

lukee
12-10-2008, 12:09 AM

RevoTT 28-3
TL 53-13
Demonoid 5-1
TTi.nu 5-2
FunFile 8-2

the XviD BDrips are garbage.

@op: Try scenehd or hdbits

shadow_cruiser
12-10-2008, 01:51 AM
thanx for the info as well and one more thing : do these turkey trackers have their audio in english or is it dubbed in turkish
????

No invite needed. If you are familar with the registration of torrent sign ups, you wouldn't need to understand turkish to get in. Once you do sign up successfully, you can change the entire site to english by clicking the american flag. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Some of them are DUAL (English main, Turkish secondary) but all have english as the main audio. You can remove the secondary turkish audio with VirtualdubMOD if you like

I wouldn't say they are garbage at all. They are better than the actual retail dvd's but of course not better than x264 brrips. Two different ballgames

aashish25
12-12-2008, 05:10 PM

is it possible to get an invite for either scenehd or hdbits
really tryingh hard to get thru but cant

thrillerboy
12-14-2008, 11:43 AM
TL and revtt are some general trackers with some good collection of BR rips.

salasana
12-14-2008, 08:52 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg