PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god , viruses!!!!! key is blacklist ??? Antiviruses!!!!!

#Palestinian#
12-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Oh , firstly NOD32 and here we go with Kaspersky 2009 .

NOD32 was very bad in Protecting , and Kaspersky find out about illegal keys every week , my head will explode ???? isn't there any reliable Antivirus ?! :wacko:

B4 some months i was laughing on pple who don't have Antivirus programs on their PCs , but u know what , i just realize that there is a point from that , they won't stay hours looking for working keys :sick: ,or scaning their HDD from time to time :frusty: .

some one help ............. if anybody have an antivirus ; shouldn't be the best just a little good ; which didn't bump for blacklist key for at least 1 month , pls give me a link or even a name but don't say ( NOD32 or Kaspersky2009 except if u know a good source for new keys )

thank u

lynx
12-04-2008, 03:49 PM
NodLogin?

Disme
12-04-2008, 04:33 PM
pls give me a link or even a name but don't say ( NOD32 or Kaspersky2009

NOD32 or Kaspersky2009 are good ones I heared about :shifty:

uzer
12-04-2008, 04:53 PM
try AVG 8, I found it very usefull

#Palestinian#
12-04-2008, 05:11 PM
NodLogin?

why ur reply isn't visible ?

NOD32 with illegal licensed give u wrong update reports , it tells u that ur antivirus is up to date while it's not .

some pple says that depends on which server u have added , and i don't know which is better .

so i mainly looking for a source where i can find new keys for kaspersky 2009 .

Skiz
12-04-2008, 05:33 PM

NOD32 was very bad in Protecting , and Kaspersky find out about illegal keys every week , my head will explode ???? isn't there any reliable Antivirus ?! :wacko:

B4 some months i was laughing on pple who don't have Antivirus programs on their PCs , but u know what , i just realize that there is a point from that , they won't stay hours looking for working keys :sick: ,or scaning their HDD from time to time :frusty: .

some one help ............. if anybody have an antivirus ; shouldn't be the best just a little good ; which didn't bump for blacklist key for at least 1 month , pls give me a link or even a name but don't say ( NOD32 or Kaspersky2009 except if u know a good source for new keys )

thank u

The first thing I would suggest is to take a step back and look at where all of these viruses are coming from. That should be your first course of action: Quit putting yourself in harms way.

I use NOD32 and love it. It's very unobtrusive and does the job quite well.

#Palestinian#
12-04-2008, 06:00 PM

thank u

The first thing I would suggest is to take a step back and look at where all of these viruses are coming from. That should be your first course of action: Quit putting yourself in harms way.

I use NOD32 and love it. It's very unobtrusive and does the job quite well.

is it licensed or with ilegal key ?

cause i was using NOD32 b4 , and when i tried to use another antivirus i found out that my PC is full of viruses and NOD32 didn't feel anything about it , the source of viruses i thinks i flash disks and internet ( torrents and hacked appz ) .

Skiz
12-04-2008, 06:06 PM
My NOD32 v2.5 is stolen.

Of the items you listed, the most likely culprit is the "hacked" applications. I suggest you taper off those altogether, but immediately change the source from which you're obtaining them.

#Palestinian#
12-04-2008, 06:20 PM
ok

then can i know where did u got ur version from ?

Skiz
12-04-2008, 06:29 PM
I got mine from Usenet, but I'm sure you can locate in on numerous torrent sites.

I'd suggest starting with Demonoid. They'll likely have it.

peat moss
12-05-2008, 01:10 AM
If you google "Zlailer " you 'll get a Eset Installation guide , D/L for newest Nod32 and NodEnabler 2.81 . Trusted site kinda reminds my of nsane's site but Zailer only uploads Nod32 products it seems .

#Palestinian#
12-05-2008, 05:24 AM
I think i found a solution , thank u peat moss (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/peat-moss-24827) .and u too skizo .

PlayeR
12-06-2008, 12:59 PM
so in the end, what antivirus are you using now?
is it Nod32 or Kaspersky?
Mine is gonna expired in few days so I need to find a new one

peat moss
12-06-2008, 03:41 PM
so in the end, what antivirus are you using now?
is it Nod32 or Kaspersky?
Mine is gonna expired in few days so I need to find a new one

What are " you " using now ? :lol: Try a 30 day trial of one of the popular programs then decide .

100%
12-06-2008, 03:47 PM
I prefer the 2 day trial versions.

any way
i heard commodo antivirus is da shiz and free too
http://antivirus.comodo.com/

i stick with nod

peat moss
12-06-2008, 04:02 PM
I prefer the 2 day trial versions.

any way
i heard commodo antivirus is da shiz and free too
http://antivirus.comodo.com/

i stick with nod

Great firewall but did n't like the antivirus , not pretty enought . ;) I like Nod too . Wish our ISP 's would step up to the plate and provide a good one as part of the deal .

Shaw Cable does but calls it Shaw Secure based on F-Secure , a good start .

maverick_andy
12-11-2008, 07:07 AM
why not NIS 2009 Trial Reset Crack. It works like charm and it has also good reviews mate. Frm past few month I switched to NIS 2009. All updates I can get since it shows them that my NIS is still in trial period.

Chewie
12-19-2008, 07:33 PM
why not NIS 2009 Trial Reset Crack. It works like charm and it has also good reviews mate. Frm past few month I switched to NIS 2009. All updates I can get since it shows them that my NIS is still in trial period....but is NIS worth shit?

peat moss
12-20-2008, 10:27 AM
why not NIS 2009 Trial Reset Crack. It works like charm and it has also good reviews mate. Frm past few month I switched to NIS 2009. All updates I can get since it shows them that my NIS is still in trial period....but is NIS worth shit?

NIS is for mom or grandparents , not that its a bad idea for them .

pentomato
12-20-2008, 11:17 AM
I use Symantec and it is great.

lynx
12-23-2008, 01:13 AM
10 months ago I was asked what AV I would recommend for corporate systems (about 50 PCs).

I said, NOD32 or Kaspersky, but avoid Symantec like the plague.

Guess what, they bought Symantec.
Now everyone is complaining that their PCs are running very slow.

Symantec claim they rewrote the engine to get rid of the performance issues.

I say it's bullshit.

clocker
12-23-2008, 02:24 AM
When I still worked in computer repair we considered any PC with Norton installed to be infected.
In many- if not most- cases, Norton was more detrimental to the performance of the machine than the viruses it purported to guard against.

To this day, I'll not work on a machine unless the owner agrees that any Symantec product can be uninstalled as part of the process.

2slick4u
12-23-2008, 03:18 AM
I would suggest Bitdefender total security 2009 i founded here projectw.org with the patch so far i had it for 3 days and works gr8 befor i had nod32 for las 4 yrs and np but i think new bitdefender total security blows away nod32 but that is my opinion but you should try AntiVirusKit 2009 it work very good also but hard to find it

Night0wl
12-23-2008, 11:30 AM
I am very happy with Comodo. The firewall is so brilliant, that you hardly need any Antivirus.. at least I don't.

And the free version is quite good, so you don't have to worry about any keys.

paypalwithebay
01-04-2009, 12:05 AM
use kaspersky trial version and find a trial rester.