PDA

View Full Version : how much time to set up seedhost.eu

y0y0
12-04-2008, 02:10 PM
i purchased a seedbox at seedhost.eu yesterday around this time so is 24 hr since i paid. I rent the cheaper plan and they still havent send me the details of the seedbox. I send create a ticket and ask them why they havent send me the details and they havent respond. Should I worry? or just wait.

BethCooper
12-04-2008, 02:16 PM
be patient, Ovh doesn't always have servers in stock within an hour ;)
dont worry, seedhost have proven themself trustworthy.

Kuttichan
12-04-2008, 05:56 PM
it can take about 48 hrs.

Nothing to worry about

Karel
12-04-2008, 06:08 PM
got mine today, like an hour after payment :)

mmikz0
12-04-2008, 07:56 PM
for me it was 24 hours

y0y0
12-05-2008, 12:52 PM
i received the server details, was 24 hr after the paid.

Discovered
12-25-2008, 12:13 AM
I ordered yesterday the cheapest ready to use seedbox1, and still nothing.
Its now 24 hours later, i PM the guy on seedhost.eu but he didnt respond serveral times.

Can i trust seedhost.eu ?

Do i still need to wait??

ThankYou!

nbo
12-25-2008, 01:06 AM
Nm

Ronit
12-25-2008, 07:11 AM
i got my set up in around 4 hrs and they are great guys.

Discovered
12-25-2008, 12:08 PM
I am stil waiting...

But why they dont respond when you ask if its almost done...

Regards!;)

padawan
12-25-2008, 01:37 PM
Because you're annoying.

magushun
01-14-2009, 10:06 PM
I paid with credit card. after 24 hours, they asked about how i payed. I sent them the transaction number, and the text that dotpay told me. Now Im waiting, 2 days of my 30. great service

magushun
01-15-2009, 07:44 PM
3 days...

If i dont get it tomorrow then i will only get it on monday, thats aalmost a week. service, pff, not even near

cstrik3
01-15-2009, 09:12 PM
3 days...

If i dont get it tomorrow then i will only get it on monday, thats aalmost a week. service, pff, not even near

I advice you starting make a claim writing everything happened with careful and clear language.. because probably you won't get the seedbox and open claim it's the right thing to get your money back.

dance4
01-15-2009, 09:21 PM
3 days...

order date 13/01/2009 16:46 it's for you 3 days ? :D

3 days...

I advice you starting make a claim writing everything happened with careful and clear language.. because probably you won't get the seedbox and open claim it's the right thing to get your money back.

I suggest that you don't give such advice ! Have you ever heard that someone has not got seedbox/ server ? NO ! So don't write rubbish !

cstrik3
01-15-2009, 10:03 PM

3 days...

I suggest that you don't give such advice ! Have you ever heard that someone has not got seedbox/ server ? NO ! So don't write rubbish !

I'm glad you are protection your business but so sorry i couldn't resist watching this poor and the worst support ever! :rolleyes:

dance4
01-15-2009, 10:15 PM

I'm glad you are protection your business but so sorry i couldn't resist watching this poor and the worst support ever! :rolleyes:

LOL no comment :D if for you support is here :D

misho
01-16-2009, 01:18 PM
i received the server details, was 24 hr after the paid.

I have 2 account in seedhost.eu, nice seedbox

:clap:

cstrik3
01-16-2009, 04:35 PM

LOL no comment :D if for you support is here :D

Not here, in SeedHost's site.

OXO
01-17-2009, 05:01 AM
any Support from the site here i need some one to answer my question i sent 3 Messages to support team in the site and no reply ..... so i hope any one from there here :)

magushun
01-17-2009, 04:34 PM
Well, I got the seedbox eventually, but I have some good/bad experiences... Their support is fast, really, couple of minutes, and they answer. Well, if they want to...

My problem is, that im happily seeding with like 4 mb/s, and in every 30 secs, my torrents go inactive. every single one of them. They just stop, and then they start again, go up to x mb/s, then they go down again. my speed graph is like /\/\/\/\/\/\.

I submitted some tickets, they came, and checked, they said its normal, cos some people just quit leeching, some just join, etc. Well, Im new to using seedboxes, but not new to torrenting (~5 years), and this isnt normal. I tried to tell them, but they think im just some stupid customer... not nice

well, I figured out, what was the problem, the hdd didnt like the big packs, but still not nice, they didnt believe me

pplush259
01-17-2009, 05:18 PM
well it seems the regular kimis or shared boxes dont like huge 6-12GB torrents, ive had a bad time in the past too , as soon as i leeched big packs, the speeds die down too fast for ones comfort and ur a sitting duck ..

I wish ovh could do with atleast 2.4ghz celeron if available on base boxes too. 1.2 is too less.

dance4
01-17-2009, 06:20 PM
My problem is, that im happily seeding with like 4 mb/s, and in every 30 secs, my torrents go inactive. every single one of them. They just stop, and then they start again, go up to x mb/s, then they go down again. my speed graph is like /\/\/\/\/\/\.

How many times can I explain the same to you?! You say you understand and a few minutes later you ask about the same thing! You have got old torrents e.g.
1- 150 seeds - 10 peers
2 - 50 seeds - 3 peers
3 - 28 seeds - 1 peers
Many more torrents with similar peer seeds look the same. If you seed a torrent, which a few people DL, and hundreds of people UL so you can send a few kilos at one moment but a while later a new peer joins and downloads from you and then you send much more even MB/s. The same refers to inactive torrents.
DEFINITELY IT'S NORMAL !

Well, Im new to using seedboxes, but not new to torrenting (~5 years), and this isnt normal. I tried to tell them, but they think im just some stupid customer... not nice

Seedbox is not the same that home PC where you can UL ~100-1000KB/s . It's enought to add a few torrents and then you can UL with your max speed. You don't read carefully what i write to you . And it's just the opposite - it's you who wants too make a fool of us , as if we didn't know what we are talking about. NOT NICE

well, I figured out, what was the problem, the hdd didnt like the big packs, but still not nice, they didnt believe me

YEAH .. it's kimsufi L and you added ~150-200GB torrents. :D

magushun
01-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Because I understood what u said, really, I think we talked away each other. You said that its beacuse of the seeder-leecher rate, but that was not quite true. Could have been, but not. It was because of the hdd, and frankly it took me a while to figure it out, because i was thinking about the s/l rate.

To put an end to this matter, I got it now. The speeds are really what you say, the support are fast, and now that I know that it can't really handle those big packs (at least not with the beginner seedboxes), everything is fine. Didnt want to make a fool of you, or make a negative marketing campaign, just shared my experiences. Didnt mean offense, I am sorry if I did.

Now im happy with your service : )

punjabimunda
01-19-2009, 09:06 PM
i took me about 48 hours...
now they gave me a domain that doesn't work

edit: problem on my part, not theirs. had no clue about linux.

dance4
01-19-2009, 09:55 PM

Please think carefully before you write something because it seems to me you don't know what you bought. It's impossible that the server doesn't work because it's always checked before sending access login.

punjabimunda
01-20-2009, 01:21 AM

Please think carefully before you write something because it seems to me you don't know what you bought. It's impossible that the server doesn't work because it's always checked before sending access login.

yes i eat my words. after reading the debian sticky, i used putty to install vnc, and then had server access.

and even though there was a 48 hour delay :(, they next billing day takes that into account so who cares. i ordered on the weekend anyway...can't be too harsh.