PDA

View Full Version : I Need A Program

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
09-09-2003, 10:19 PM
I need a program that arranges files, like .mp3, into certain folders. Like .mp3 goes into the folder Music, or .avi goes into Videos. But after they are downloaded. Does anybody know of such a program? If so, where can I download it? I would appreciate it greatly. And thanks in advanced.

ilw
09-09-2003, 10:24 PM
thats already built in check out the file organiser in KL extensions options. (if the folders are subdirectories of your shared folder)
If u want a program that'll do that for any folder u can make a simple bat file theres instrcutions in the tips section if you do a search for batch u should find it
Someone else also made a program i think its in the development section, that'll do it for multiple folders automatically

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
09-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by ilw@9 September 2003 - 22:24
thats already built in check out the file organiser in KL extensions options. (if the folders are subdirectories of your shared folder)
If u want a program that'll do that for any folder u can make a simple bat file theres instrcutions in the tips section if you do a search for batch u should find it
my guess is that it's a new k-lite. I'll have to get it.

dingoBaby
09-09-2003, 10:28 PM
I poked around and found this DiFolders (http://www.difolders.com/products/difolders/overview.html). Its not free but they have a trial download.