PDA

View Full Version : How many of you have all the torrent sites you need/want?

Holy5hit!
12-05-2008, 03:40 AM
I was just curious, I know I am a new member here but I have been around torrent sites for about a year or so. I don't trade or anything and I have almost all the sites I think I want right now. With the whole collector arguement around I wonder what percent of members are happy with their current torrent accts.

Adam1990
12-05-2008, 04:13 AM
I got all I want

Albo Da Kid
12-05-2008, 05:17 AM
I got everything i want except TT. I have Sct for 0day stuff. BCG and Ntorrents for games and Waffles and What for general music. All i need now is tt for trance music and thats it.

Alien5
12-05-2008, 05:21 AM
same here, need TT too.

vpg8000
12-05-2008, 05:24 AM
Kind of a noob too. Got TL, IPT...Still want to get into Sct and What.Cd then I should be satisfied (I hope):whistling

pone44
12-05-2008, 05:42 AM
What sites do you have if i may ask?

Am not looking for invites BTW!

Am happy for now ;)

I was just curious, I know I am a new member here but I have been around torrent sites for about a year or so. I don't trade or anything and I have almost all the sites I think I want right now. With the whole collector arguement around I wonder what percent of members are happy with their current torrent accts.

Funkin'
12-05-2008, 05:45 AM
I have all that I need for the content that I download. That's not to say there isn't one more site I wouldn't mind being a part of so I can double my amount of content in one area. But I'm not chasing after an invite or losing any sleep over it.

So yeah, I pretty much have all that I really need.

#Palestinian#
12-05-2008, 05:49 AM
I have everything i ever need , Tl , bitme and docs .

U should start thinking about wasting ur time in collecting trackers which u rarely uses it ..

Holy5hit!
12-05-2008, 06:38 AM
I'm not collecting trackers. I only use SCT, BMTV, TTC and TL I was just asking if others only had the ones they needed also.

Detale
12-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Oh here we go with the "collecters arguement again

Green Goblin
12-05-2008, 07:27 AM
it should read the sites you want as nobody really needs torrents, and yes.

i seem to be stalking Detale

Cabalo
12-05-2008, 08:25 AM
i pretty much have all i need, for what i download. i don't have trackers for which i have no use, even if they are hard to get. recently i declined a bitmetv invite (from a kind user at this thread, thank you ;)), as i nearly watch just a couple of series that can be found everywhere, so there was no point in taking a place in the userbase just for nothing. it was the correct thing to do imo.

i am a user at a lot of trackers, and in most i'm power user, so i don't consider myself as a collector, more of a heavy duty user.

only thing that i really could use is TT, and FTN for curiosity purposes only, i admit, but chances for both are slim and i don't lose any time thinking of it. oh, and get hold of an invite at FSC for a user here that deserves it, i'll invite him the minute i get my invite there.

Detale
12-05-2008, 08:32 AM
it should read the sites you want as nobody really needs torrents, and yes.

i seem to be stalking Detale

Doesn't everyone? :snooty:

DarkLured
12-05-2008, 08:35 AM
I have all I really want and definitely have all I need. Like most, I'd like to get into FTN, but as I get everything I really need with what I have, I stopped looking for it a long time ago (not worth the effort).

willsmith099
12-05-2008, 09:13 AM
i need all trackers from level 6 to level 10

Than i shall rest in peace....

mshassy
12-05-2008, 09:34 AM
i need all trackers from level 6 to level 10

Than i shall rest in peace....

lol
i have everything i need too
but not collecting ;)

soulreaper
12-05-2008, 11:10 AM
My downloading needs are well covered with the torrent sites I have currently, but it'd be super to have membership of E. I believe the days where invites for E were much easier to get(compared to today) have passed and there are very few that can meet their lofty requirements.

#Palestinian#
12-05-2008, 11:43 AM
I'm not collecting trackers. I only use SCT, BMTV, TTC and TL I was just asking if others only had the ones they needed also.

I didn't say that :whistling

calm down mate , I have a long history in torrenting , but i just say what is the end , it's just waste of time , and u wrote in ur thread " you need/want " , that means u are not supporting collectors , but i just say an advice for most of traders here , i'm not against trade but don't collect , just get what u " need/want " , that's all :cool:.

tell me what do u need from TTC ? and did " TTC find you " ?? :P just curiousity .

bebytza
12-05-2008, 11:52 AM
i don't need other just TT,Music-Vids and BCG...

woton1940
12-05-2008, 11:53 AM
I have everything I need except 'Waffles'. I have TT though!!

FX2908
12-05-2008, 12:03 PM
I don't "need" nothing. As far as what i would like, 3 or 4 more, i like to have specialized trackers in each area (for private use, ofc).

bebytza
12-05-2008, 12:18 PM
yep :D with except of this 3-4

Funkin'
12-05-2008, 12:23 PM
My downloading needs are well covered with the torrent sites I have currently, but it'd be super to have membership of E. I believe the days where invites for E were much easier to get(compared to today) have passed and there are very few that can meet their lofty requirements.

That's the only site I really want to become a member at too. And it's not for the "community" or some other lame reason that some give hoping to join(although I would participate in their forums just like I do at most trackers I belong to), I want solely to double my content of properly ripped lossless albums. And also to share what I have with others that have similar tastes.

But as you mentioned, the site just seems too difficult to become a member at, so I don't really have my hopes up of ever becoming a member. Besides...BTmusic is an incredible site and I'm quite content with only being a member there(although I do not agree with the fact that just anyone can pay their way into the site).

IdolEyes787
12-05-2008, 12:50 PM
I'm looking for a tracker where the forum posts aren't just by either overly serious academic types or hormonal teenage boys .
But they don't seem to exist.:(

Other than that I guess I'm good for content unless there is some movie site (besides than the usual ones) that offers really hard to find stuff .

In wanting http://img145.echo.cx/img145/7443/zec7lh.gif mainly because I know a lot of people who are already members.

aysomc
12-05-2008, 01:48 PM
i've always been pretty happy with what i have starting from torrent-damage/oink and right now i am still happy with what i have. if a friend refers a site or says i'll like it then i'll check it out(or try at least) but theres nothing that im really going after anymore. maybe E or pedro's in the future but atm my hard drive is too small so i dont see the point in having either of them just yet.

Raban
12-05-2008, 02:02 PM
ya i have more than enough ...

soulreaper
12-05-2008, 02:05 PM

That's the only site I really want to become a member at too. And it's not for the "community" or some other lame reason that some give hoping to join(although I would participate in their forums just like I do at most trackers I belong to), I want solely to double my content of properly ripped lossless albums. And also to share what I have with others that have similar tastes.

But as you mentioned, the site just seems too difficult to become a member at, so I don't really have my hopes up of ever becoming a member. Besides...BTmusic is an incredible site and I'm quite content with only being a member there(although I do not agree with the fact that just anyone can pay their way into the site).

Totally echoed my thoughts there. E sounds like the ideal place for me not only because of the properly ripped albums and the scans(ofcourse) but they also cater to the genre of music I'm after. Not to mention the site design is absolute eyecandy(the best iv'e seen,kudos to the designer,seriously). A waffle iron who's a friend of mine got rejected there so that pretty much sums up the difficulty to gain entrance. Although I kindof disagree with their invitation policy but it's their site,can't do much.

David, I think the ideal place for you would be FSC(more than the rabbit).There's a certain maturity level in the forums(or so I've heard) which you'd relish and the staff there are just amazing(friendly and mature).Quite frankly you deserve to get in there.

canopus
12-05-2008, 02:12 PM
probably 5 trackers

basilhaydens
12-05-2008, 02:17 PM
I think referring to it as "having" a tracker indicates that you see it as a possession, so having a few is a collection of them. I'd rather say that I'm a member somewhere, which is more realistic. I also think the op is total flame with his casual inclusion of TTC in his second post. But whatever.

I have been a member at way too many sites, from open signups to rare little holes in the wall. When I had a seedbox and was really into this thing, I would check them all daily and spend hours on a few. I'm still a member at more than I use, which I check from time to time to see if there is anything worth hitting and running, like I just did to TT after reading its name in this thread. But I mainly use usenet lately, since I can download faster with no need to seed.

I have been helping out at a small site (~100 members) that is very focused and seems promising, but I've been getting bored after just a few weeks of uploading, having my client running all day and posting in the forums. So I wonder why I bother, but I think it is because it is hard to let habits die. Hell, I check FTN a few times a day still and even post in the forums, but no site is really that amazing. I just want to leech some files and chat a bit maybe, and that can be done much more efficiently using an nzb forum. I give accounts and invites to friends who are still on their way in, which is how I found this place, but I should really advise them to not get sucked in. Oh and I wish giving accounts was not so looked down upon, so I could put some of these unused accounts to better use, since an IP change says very little about the exchange, but I understand from staff's perspective too.

cinephilia
12-05-2008, 03:41 PM
I have all i want, and maybe more than i need :blushing:

I'm looking for a tracker where the forum posts aren't just by either overly serious academic types or hormonal teenage boys .
E* forums seems to be more "serious" and interesting than most of trackers' forums (i'm talking about the ones with those "rate that chick" threads).

Holy5hit!
12-05-2008, 03:59 PM

I didn't say that :whistling

calm down mate , I have a long history in torrenting , but i just say what is the end , it's just waste of time , and u wrote in ur thread " you need/want " , that means u are not supporting collectors , but i just say an advice for most of traders here , i'm not against trade but don't collect , just get what u " need/want " , that's all :cool:.

tell me what do u need from TTC ? and did " TTC find you " ?? :P just curiousity .
No I'm not upset. Sorry if I came across that way. I got an invite for TTC from a good friend a few months back. It's a good site but very strict. even more so than BMTV seems to be.

In wanting http://img145.echo.cx/img145/7443/zec7lh.gif mainly because I know a lot of people who are already members.

Whats that?http://img145.echo.cx/img145/7443/zec7lh.gif

I think referring to it as "having" a tracker indicates that you see it as a possession, so having a few is a collection of them. I'd rather say that I'm a member somewhere, which is more realistic. I also think the op is total flame with his casual inclusion of TTC in his second post. But whatever.

I meant "having" an account there. You are new here just like me why would you go out of your way to say I'm being a "flame", whatever that means? Have I don'e something to wrong you? So I was casual about TTC big deal, are there not that many members here or something? I know they say don't talk about it in public but I don't think I have crossed a line at all.

basilhaydens
12-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Lol I've done a lot of flame in my day, that's good stuff mate, but asking what flame means is the most blatant giveaway of a flamer. Don't respond, I don't care.

Holy5hit!
12-05-2008, 04:06 PM
I thought a Flame was when someone cursed someone else out, like a mean spirited thing.

Cabalo
12-05-2008, 04:31 PM

Other than that I guess I'm good for content unless there is some movie site (besides than the usual ones) that offers really hard to find stuff .

such place actually exists, hard to believe, but fact. (and also has a "rate that chick" thread in the adult section :whistling ).

IdolEyes787
12-05-2008, 05:31 PM
and also has a "rate that chick" thread in the adult section :whistling .

I think that's not narrowing it down much.:lol:

Night0wl
12-05-2008, 05:39 PM
I am member of every single site, that I feel I need. I am unfortunately also a member of several, which I can't get myself to just delete.

Disme
12-05-2008, 05:54 PM

such place actually exists, hard to believe, but fact. (and also has a "rate that chick" thread in the adult section :whistling ).

Lol at Cabalo ... I think I know what tracker you refer to and Idol already is a member there :yup: ;)

Sylar666
12-05-2008, 06:48 PM
I have all I ever wanted.

Cabalo
12-05-2008, 07:03 PM
yeah, it's that one. haven't seen him there though.

Detale
12-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Haven't seen you there either C

Cabalo
12-05-2008, 08:00 PM
different nick. already talking to DV8 to change it to this one.
u talk about sharing is caring, right ?

IdolEyes787
12-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Different user name.:O

Lol at Cabalo ... I think I know what tracker you refer to and Idol already is a member there :yup: ;)

See what I mean that place is full of cretins.

Basically I looking for any place the that too good to have me as a member.
Either that or one with a lot of loose women......

preferably with low standards........

or often drunk.

I respect that.

Detale
12-05-2008, 10:43 PM

I wasn't but yeah I'm there too. I have a different nick too. I was a lowly scumbag trader for a short while in my humble beginnings. Funny story really My nick on my first trackers was Elated and I had gotten caught or something then I changed my nick here to Elated backwards hence Detale. Then my nick on most of the sites I have now you can find Im sure if you look through older threads.

Artemis
12-05-2008, 10:51 PM
then I changed my nick here to Elated backwards hence Detale.

That's not the only thing about you that's backwards :naughty:

Holy5hit!
12-05-2008, 10:53 PM
I have a different nick on my sites but not because I trade or anything just because I feel anonimity has is advantages here. Is that a bad thing?

Enlightened
12-05-2008, 11:00 PM
If someone would help me catch it.....LOL

>>>http://www.christmas-graphics-plus.com/easter-bunny/animated/bunny03.gif

Detale
12-05-2008, 11:01 PM
^ :huh: :idunno:

Night0wl
12-05-2008, 11:05 PM
I use a different nick on most trackers. because I once got banned just for being a member here and receiving an invite through here. Not a trade or anything like that.

This was after over 6 months membership in good standing.

I do have exactly the same avatar though.

basilhaydens
12-05-2008, 11:26 PM

Think Elmer Fudd... ;)

Enlightened
12-05-2008, 11:32 PM

Think Elmer Fudd... ;)

I think our Brooklyn Homie , caught my drift....:yup::lol::)

Cabalo
12-05-2008, 11:32 PM

I wasn't but yeah I'm there too. I have a different nick too. I was a lowly scumbag trader for a short while in my humble beginnings. Funny story really My nick on my first trackers was Elated and I had gotten caught or something then I changed my nick here to Elated backwards hence Detale. Then my nick on most of the sites I have now you can find Im sure if you look through older threads.

then your nick here should be detalE :P

yeah, i also think my first post here was a trade attempt that never really worked (i had no idea there was even such a thread with the rarity levels :wacko: )

my idea was that there were no such thing as someone giving you an invite, just like that. people wanted something in return. i guess i was very wrong :dabs:

true story how i discovered this site:
i was always looking for good hosting offers at webhostingtalk (i ran a FTP board back then), but i always had an hard time to memorize correctly the site's url, so i just used google to return to it. and one day the second result was filesharingtalk. i clicked there, and i saw a forum with lots of people around here, so i decided to peek in, to check what was all the fuss about, and soon i was a registered member here.
now i'm here, with over 1000 posts, a personal record of mine at any forum.

you are an hardware geek just like me, are you a member at xtremesystems?

Detale
12-06-2008, 01:22 AM

then your nick here should be detalE :P

yeah, i also think my first post here was a trade attempt that never really worked (i had no idea there was even such a thread with the rarity levels :wacko: )

my idea was that there were no such thing as someone giving you an invite, just like that. people wanted something in return. i guess i was very wrong :dabs:

true story how i discovered this site:
i was always looking for good hosting offers at webhostingtalk (i ran a FTP board back then), but i always had an hard time to memorize correctly the site's url, so i just used google to return to it. and one day the second result was filesharingtalk. i clicked there, and i saw a forum with lots of people around here, so i decided to peek in, to check what was all the fuss about, and soon i was a registered member here.
now i'm here, with over 1000 posts, a personal record of mine at any forum.

you are an hardware geek just like me, are you a member at xtremesystems?

Of course I have a build log there for my WC system.

Think Elmer Fudd... ;)

I think our Brooklyn Homie , caught my drift....:yup::lol::)

Well when I posted it said something different. I knew I should have quoted

ban
12-06-2008, 01:59 AM
i have all i need , only tracker that i want to get it FTN if you manage to get it would be perfect but if not i can live without him

K 2
12-06-2008, 03:00 AM
LoL...this looks more like a mass request thread.

Holy5hit!
12-06-2008, 03:09 AM
That was not my intention at all. I just wanted to know how content members here were with their current BT acct status, Thats all. If I have broken a rule or something I'm sorry.

Zaxx
12-06-2008, 04:34 AM
I guess I've had all I need/want for a good while now except for 1...good things come to those who wait. ;)

Eargasm
12-06-2008, 04:58 AM
I've got everything I really need on a daily basis. Then again, I'm a regular at about 30 trackers, some of those are backups for when the preferred trackers(s) are undergoing maintenance.

I'm a member at a lot of niche trackers.

Artemis
12-06-2008, 05:11 AM
That was not my intention at all. I just wanted to know how content members here were with their current BT acct status, Thats all. If I have broken a rule or something I'm sorry.

Well at least it's a different thread to the monthly how many sites are you a member of thread that pops up from some n00b :pinch:

basilhaydens
12-06-2008, 05:30 AM
I've got everything I really need on a daily basis. Then again, I'm a regular at about 30 trackers, some of those are backups for when the preferred trackers(s) are undergoing maintenance.

I'm a member at a lot of niche trackers.

A "regular" at 30? :blink:

respawn40
12-06-2008, 05:54 AM
It used to be that I still wanted to be a member of these two trackers. Now, I only want to be a member of one of those two. It's not because I've become a member of one of those two trackers. It's because I was offered an invite to a place that I thought I would never be invited to. Turns out the place I was invited to is a WONDERFUL place (I actually manage to get individual ratios of, like, 3.00-5.00!). As such, I decided that I didn't want one of those two sites, because I wouldn't use it much.

I'm a member of... /me starts counting

28 trackers. However, I only use 7 of them. The rest are all trackers that I signed up to when I first started torrenting half a year ago (I used the Open Signups thread here a lot :P). I just have a hard time deleting them myself :(

So, I'm very happy with my memberships, but there's still one more tracker that I'd like to be a member of.

P.S. Sorry if my post is hard to understand. I'm hitting the crash of my Monster (energy drink), and it's very late :P

Artemis
12-06-2008, 06:19 AM
I just can't resist...............

I'm hitting the crash of my Monster

:wank:

respawn40
12-06-2008, 06:27 AM
Thanks for taking that out of context, Artemis :dry:

forthat
12-06-2008, 06:49 AM
except in FSC i have got all tracker all i need

piratebot
12-06-2008, 07:24 AM
I'm good. I've got 6 bookmarked with 2 or 3 that I want to let go.

kondrae
12-06-2008, 08:13 AM
im satisfied with what i got

Holy5hit!
12-06-2008, 08:16 AM

Well at least it's a different thread to the monthly how many sites are you a member of thread that pops up from some n00b :pinch:

That was going to be my next thread.

bill342
12-06-2008, 09:48 AM
I need four more.

IdolEyes787
12-06-2008, 11:38 AM
I just can't resist...............

I'm hitting the crash of my Monster

:wank:

Thanks for taking that out of context, Artemis :dry:

You did use the word "member" an awful lot.

Popov
12-06-2008, 05:22 PM
No, I have not all I want... There's some trackers to go..

lusmu
12-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Have all i need PB rules...

Enzo
12-06-2008, 06:45 PM
I have all i need..

cinephilia
12-06-2008, 06:46 PM
I have all i need..
are you sure ? :whistling
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-ptn-iplay-waffles-elektronik-revtt-scl-stmusic-buffered-324465

basilhaydens
12-06-2008, 07:36 PM
What a weak trade offer...

Popov
12-06-2008, 07:55 PM
I have all i need..
are you sure ? :whistling
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-ptn-iplay-waffles-elektronik-revtt-scl-stmusic-buffered-324465

lol :pinch:

iM32
12-07-2008, 10:09 AM
I'm a member of 3 torrent sites and that's all I need and all I want

wasaby
12-07-2008, 04:19 PM
except one of the good scene trackers (espec. TL), and "waffels" or "what" i have all i want.

EstelleD
12-07-2008, 06:58 PM
I have all i want & i dont need more.
Edit : Hmm, maybe a tracker like HHbase.

joni22
12-07-2008, 07:45 PM
I want only TL.
This would be great a TL account :)

Philip
12-07-2008, 08:04 PM
I have almost everything i need. SweBits and SweDVDR for movies. BCG for games and Waffles for music.

Want NB :cool:

killercam101
12-07-2008, 08:19 PM
I have all i need..

he's a liar :cry: why would you lie..Jor-El is gonna be pissed off

i have nothing I'm still using kazaa and limewire..no one will invite me into fsc and uk-t

vpg8000
12-07-2008, 08:26 PM
hmm.. let's see

I need

FTN (amazing community!)
UK-T (great content!)
FTWR (friendly staff!)
BitSoup (boobies!)

off the top of mah head..

Bitsoup is pretty much open for registrations every week or so

I have all i need..

i have nothing I'm still using kazaa and limewire..no one will invite me into fsc and uk-t

Damn! Are you serious? That makes me wanna cry :cry:

cinephilia
12-07-2008, 08:33 PM
I have all i need..

pm me bro,
i can invite you in my own room in soulseek (i feel alone) :naughty:

Detale
12-07-2008, 08:52 PM
I can't believe how many views this thread has gotten :O

Adama
12-07-2008, 10:25 PM
For Trackers I got All what i Need
SCT ,BCG , Waffles , TT , bitme , Ethors for french stuff
for Life I need a job , nice car , also i need to change my girlfriend
so in conclusion i have nothing

jonciuca
12-08-2008, 12:34 AM
I have right know more than I can manage to tell you the true ,and if you look at the post here it is true .be a good member and you get what you are looking for.And all this is invite come from this great place called FST

slymester
12-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Why do people want multiple accounts?

Cabalo
12-08-2008, 02:57 AM
wasn't Israel banned at TL ?

joni22
12-08-2008, 04:58 AM
No they not!
And it is NOT my account that on the picture.
I'm not sutipid to use the same nick as here at all the trackers.
And I don't Evan have an TL account.

Cabalo
12-08-2008, 05:07 AM
yes, i believe it's not your account...
after all, joni22 is a very popular nickname and probably many people use it, at most places.

vpg8000
12-08-2008, 05:25 AM
OK maybe it's not your account after all. Who am I to assume.

Detale
12-08-2008, 05:41 AM
Guys lets be clear here. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD or a thread to try and call people out if you think something about them.

Cabalo
12-08-2008, 07:11 AM

please read my post with a necessary dose of sarcasm :shifty:

D3lit3
12-08-2008, 10:03 AM
I have mostly everything I need, except for ITS which I hear is down and it's overrated. So yeah.

Just thought it was kind of neat because they have no ratio and a good community...

soulreaper
12-08-2008, 10:19 AM
I have mostly everything I need, except for ITS which I hear is down and it's overrated. So yeah.

Just thought it was kind of neat because they have no ratio and a good community...

You might wanna give GFT a shot,it's ratiofree too and I've heard it's good.

cinephilia
12-08-2008, 10:20 AM
ScL is overrated, not iTS.

D3lit3
12-08-2008, 10:22 AM

Yeah I submitted an app a while ago, I still think it copies FTN sort of.

What? ScL is awesome :). Great community, packs, FL on new torrents...

Holy5hit!
12-08-2008, 03:20 PM

ITS is a good tracker and the staff is nice also.

vpg8000
12-08-2008, 03:56 PM

Gotcha. One of these :whistling at the end would've helped though.

cinephilia
12-08-2008, 04:39 PM
well, maybe iTS tried to imitate FTN in the past but honestly, they evolved a lot, particularly concerning content :
- AFR rips
- collections (criterion collection is a brillant idea and it's one of the reasons why i love iTS).

Swift
12-08-2008, 06:12 PM
I guess I didn't tryied FSC mostly the forum I like to be active what can I say I like to be very very active :P

I use most of my 4 trackers :P

sct , ftn , rSR , soundarea

IdolEyes787
12-08-2008, 06:38 PM

What? ScL is awesome :). Great community, packs, FL on new torrents...

I've heard at one time or another just about any tracker that you could think of(including GFT) was over-rated.Doesn't mean it's true.

For me just the fact that both sites have people who are totally committed to them means they must be doing something right.

And if some one wouldn't mind telling me what is rSR?

@tudor I know you would fit right in there.

tnt
12-08-2008, 06:53 PM
^i used to be a member there tracker.sharereactor.ro
i bet tudor is from RO otherwise i dont see the point to use that boring tracker

Dark-Shadow
12-08-2008, 08:46 PM
I Have Everything i need except music. The Only one i need now it trance traffic.

hitman51
12-08-2008, 09:00 PM
got everythin i need

etai3000
12-08-2008, 10:18 PM
all i need is

FTN
SWEDVDR
TranceTraffic

that's it

TheMegaKing
12-09-2008, 04:25 AM
I have: Demenoid, Bitshok and TvTorrents.
I wish to have: Tl :)

cinephilia
12-09-2008, 04:28 PM
all i need is

FTN
SWEDVDR
TranceTraffic

that's it
really ? you recently applied for hdbits & tti invites :whistling

Albo Da Kid
12-09-2008, 08:16 PM
all i want besides level 5 and up is

FTN
SWEDVDR
TranceTraffic

that's it

Fixed

colbert
12-10-2008, 04:57 AM
I had all I wanted some months ago, but still joined some other trackers more recently. You know what? I still use the same old trackers and not the new ones. Sometimes what you have is all you need.

pone44
12-10-2008, 05:01 AM
True for many here. :shutup:

all i need is

FTN
SWEDVDR
TranceTraffic

that's it
really ? you recently applied for hdbits & tti invites :whistling

Cabalo
12-10-2008, 05:45 AM
as expected this thread became a request thread...

th0r
12-10-2008, 06:47 AM
I CAN WANTZ UK-PEE INVIT HAZ LEVLE 8 I AM HAS TRADE PMS FOR SEX RLOFLOSOSL!910

srsly though, i am set w/ 0day and flac

xnugx
12-10-2008, 08:13 AM
EDIT: starting my own thread

OiNK was cool.

eatpepsi
12-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Got everything that i need and don't want any tracker :D

hitman51
12-11-2008, 04:09 AM
i can wantz uk-pee invit haz levle 8 i am has trade pms for sex rloflososl!910

srsly though, i am set w/ 0day and flac

PMS ME FOR SECKS ROFLCOPTER I HAZ UK-PEEZ and TEE TEE CEE

kthxbai

killercam101
12-11-2008, 04:18 AM
I got this cool new userbar courtesy of the good people at A&P and Dominion

joni22
12-11-2008, 04:39 AM
What is the best general tracker?
All about speed.
For Cabalo: Thanks you for beliving me.

PlayeR
12-11-2008, 05:49 AM
are you kidding?
I am sure he was being sarcastic...

slymester
12-11-2008, 09:56 AM
No they not!
And it is NOT my account that on the picture.
I'm not sutipid to use the same nick as here at all the trackers.
And I don't Evan have an TL account.

For Cabalo: Thanks you for beliving me.
:glag: