PDA

View Full Version : FREE SEEDBOX USE FROM MrBuddyX

MrBuddyX
12-05-2008, 12:45 PM
I decided to do a free GA for time on my seedbox.. It runs out in Jan 09. Noone is using it so i figured I might as well let someone use up the bandwidth bc I am using my other box.. Anyways its a METERED box from LEASEWEB.. 2TB per mo is all I get on this box.. So what I am doing is letting people buffer 250GB total over a 2 or 3 day span.. So each person gets around 250GB only.. It's not an UNMETERED box!! Unlike some of my previous GA's.. So you must abide STRICTLY to all my rules if you want access to it.. Its a 100MBPS link with a 250GB HDD, I have uTorrent web GUI installed on it.. Now BOTH your downloads and uploads count towards your TOTAL!!

So you have to add up your DL + UL, as well as FTP transfers if you want to put anything on your own HDD, that counts as well.. So DL + UL + FTP = less than 250GB !! So it wouldn't be smart to go and DL a 50GB pack bc in order to get to a 1:1 ratio you will be DLing 50GB and ULing 50GB, which = 100GB just to get to 1:1.. So you want to keep your torrents that you DL to a minimal size.. I suggest nothing larger than a DVD-R or below 5 GB.. NO MATTER WHAT..

DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:

1. DL any large packs at all
2. Don't change the username and PW
3. Don't change any settings in the preferences
4. Don't share the box info with anyone else

If you have any?s just ask me...

Anyways those are the rules, now if you agree to those rules and want to apply here is what I am looking for:

Tell me why you want to use the SB? Have you ever used a SB before? What trackers do you want to buffer? Why should I pick you? Convince Me WHY I should pick you...

Also I only want members who have been here for awhile.. Please no newbies... REP will be taken into consideration as well as POST count when choosing winners.. Also, if you are kind enough to REP me for the GA, thank you in advance but this does not mean you will be selected.. Thank you though to all who REALLY appreciate me doing a GA like this.. I don't know why I do it, but I just like to help fellow members out. I just wish the site would be more of a tight knit community here and everyone would try to help out everyone.. This is the way it should be... So I am just trying to do my part..

Anyways I will pick winners as I see fit.. I want to wish ALL of you a Merry Xmas and Hope you ALL enjoy the Holidays.. Good Luck to ALL.. :holiday:

womanizer
12-05-2008, 12:52 PM
nice giveaway m8
can i apply for it as i want to buffer my accounts i didnt use it before i want to buffer my waffles,what.cd,scl and darkside and hdbits.org
thx in advance

invitemu
12-05-2008, 12:54 PM
hi MrBuddyX,

Firstly, I must say this is a great giveaway.
I would love to apply for this, I need Seedbox to buffer some my account ( iPLAY, ScT etc ) I have use SB before. I need some GB upload to improve my ratio and get some invites ( will GA here ).

Merry Xmas to you !

Thanks in advanced

Rikikii
12-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Hello! This is very nice GA.

I would like to apply. Long time ago I want to try seedbox, but I don't have any money, so I can't afford one, because Christmas is coming. Why I need seedbox access? I need to buffer some of my trackers, which I use the most. They're ScT, BMTV, TvT.ro, PtN and bithack. Why I need seedbox? I really love these trackers, so I want to allow users to get better download speed from me and I want to buffer these accs. I'm trustable member, and I hope, you will let me to use your seedbox a bit.

Regards,
Rikikii.

mshassy
12-05-2008, 01:23 PM
This is great giveaway which we see very rarely.In my country the fastest connection available is 1MB/1MB.So its very hard to seed mate.So i would like to ask for the seedbox.I need to use it on Bitmetv and SCT,which are the hardest to seed.So i think the box will help me to lit my ratio up.Thanks you very much and merry xmas to you too!

erayee
12-05-2008, 01:25 PM
i need seedbox i have FTN SCT NB TT BMTV need buffer.
thanks

Siddharth1
12-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Hey awesome GA.

1. I want to use SB to buffer my xbox-sky account and RevTT account. I want to download xbox games for the new xbox I have recently purchased.

2. Yes, I have used a SB before but only for a weeks time.

3. I want to buffer xbox-sky and RevTT account.

4. This is tough... but I need SB because my home connection speed is poor, so seeding back 1:1 get very touch so plz pick me if u think i deserve it.

Merry X-Mas to you too in advance..!!

Shinzen
12-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Great GiveAway From a Great Person

Keep Ur Goodwork

Dretskol
12-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Can I apply for the SB?
My speed connection sux, I can only upload 100kb/s and that makes it difficult for me to survive at ScT etc..
I want your seedbox for buffering all my accounts, I'd like to see my shitty ratios disappear.

Thanks

bebytza
12-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Nice giveaway man....Your are Santa Clause of today :D
I never use SB befor and i want to try :D....i will respect all rules imput by you....
I want to buffer some account's like all guy's :D....

Good Luck guy's...

canopus
12-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Can I apply for the SB?
My speed connection sux, I can only upload 100kb/s and that makes it difficult for me to survive at ScT etc..
I want your seedbox for buffering all my accounts, I'd like to see my shitty ratios disappear.

Thanksif you are from sweden,sweden with SUX net?dont joking:whistling

cookiesandcream
12-05-2008, 02:23 PM
whoa! that's a pretty awesome giveaway!

i hope i can get it though, because i wanna use the seedbox because it's been particularly hard for me in trying to up my ratio in sites like what.cd and bitmetv because my internet isn't .. very great >.< so i get scared of downloading anything at all :\ i'd really hope to build on a big buffer. hopefully you should pick me, because i think everyone has fast enough internet to be able to upload.. it's so hard for me to even reach 1:1 ratio on a single file without leaving my computer on for at least 3 weeks 24/7 >.<

i have tried using a seedbox before, but it was such a long time ago, and im scared i might have forgotten how to.. hehe

small chance of me getting it, but hey, it's worth a try, yeah? :D

cheers :D

pone44
12-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Is this box going to accessible by other members?

Great Giveaway, never had a Seedbox.

Have seen complaints of members being banned from sites cause of others misusing a seedbox, stealing passwords-keys -ect, is why i ask. Not asaying you are not a good guy MRBuddyX! Just being cautious. :unsure:

Please post if you know about this.

koko
12-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Nice giveaway man
can i apply
yes i used it before and my seed box end today
i need it to get invite to help some member her
because i need help

pone44
12-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Is a seed box not a invite.???

Nice giveaway man
can i apply
yes i used it before and my seed box end today
i need it to get invite to help some member her
because i need help

Nixxo
12-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Can I apply for the SB?

Thanksif you are from sweden,sweden with SUX net?dont joking:whistling
You know, not all people in Sweden have fiber so they don't have fast upload, only download.

Alessandro
12-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Hey!

Nice giveaway! :)

I would like to apply, because i have a poor upload speed, and i would like to make nice buffer on some sites. I had a seedbox some months ago, but it had great upload speeds only for hungarian trackers like ncore and bithumen.
I think i would buffer sct, pt, bitmetv and hdbits. The seeding is so hard on these sites with my upload speed (512 kbits/s).

I can show you a speedtest of my connection:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/367717402.png

As you can see my download is ok, but the upload speed is poor.

Thank you in advance, and Merry Xmas :)

rep added :)

undertaker.rules
12-05-2008, 04:10 PM
hey mate
i wana buffer only my EXdesi account
it a Desi Site
which has Bollywood contents only

so please allow me
i wont go more than 4 gb per file
max times it will be a rip-700 MB
thanks.....

iddqdidkfa
12-05-2008, 06:18 PM
nice giveaway
can i apply for this giveaway
i want to buffer my accounts in bh ncore tl as i have slow bandwidth
i did not use sb before

thank u

TakeMS
12-05-2008, 08:08 PM
to n0obs, carefull if share server, very easy bad user steal ur accounts.
never trust no one.

if u not know this guy, carefull. very carefull.

they can steal all, cookie, login, passkye,........

share SB = haxxed accs.

ukgenius
12-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Hi. Nice Giveaway!
I would love access to the Seedbox if possible. It would be great to get a bit of a buffer at What and TTi. I like both of these sites but I am simply not able to seed there because my home internet is so slow - I have been a member of What for 5 and a half months and have only managed 7.4 GB upload even though I leave my computer on for around 17 hours a day which shows how bad my connection is!
The fastest I have ever seeded is about 40 kb/s and is normally about 30 kb/s which is quite simply appalling.

As for the questions:
Tell me why you want to use the SB? The reason for wanting the seedbox is above!
Have you ever used a SB before? No I have never used a seedbox before but know how to as I was thinking about getting one a while ago.
What trackers do you want to buffer? As above, TTi, What, and also thebox.bz.
Why should I pick you? Convince Me WHY I should pick you...
Well firstly as explained above, I could really do with the help! And on top of that I have never cheated at a Torrent site. I have never been banned from a site. And I have a good ratio at all my sites. In general I am a good torrent user and I am trustworthy.

Anyway thanks alot and nice Giveaway!

pone44
12-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Is using a shared seed box safe, in general?

GuitarLegend
12-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Never used a Seed Box..I want to use the seedbox to buffer my scl,ptn,c-zone,rsr and if i have time tl acc...btw nice giveaway :)
Why should you pick me?Even though I made some mistakes while posting here...,i haven't and will not ever treat a fls member or acc with unimportance..Even if i have an acc on the lamest tracker i won't let it just "die".It's a honor to be a member of a tracker and the tracker must be respectet the same..Thanks for reading :)

johhn
12-05-2008, 11:50 PM
great GA,
just a little advice to max out the efficiency of the 250GB, one word: PRESEED, get something new and popular like a movie dvdrip or DVDR from tracker A then hash-check again to seed on tracker B,C,D...in this way, you dont have to dl much but can manage to upload more from the 250GB.

Philip
12-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Hi, Buddy!

DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:

1. DL any large packs at all | CHECKED
2. Don't change the username and PW | CHECKED
3. Don't change any settings in the preferences | CHECKED
4. Don't share the box info with anyone else | CHEKED

Tell me why you want to use the SB?

- Well its kinda obvious, i wanna buffer my accounts :p My home connection aint great, so this is a wonderful opportunity for me.

Have you ever used a SB before?

- Yeah, a couple of times. I've been lucky enough to get access from some nice guys around.

What trackers do you want to buffer?

- I wanna buffer SweDVDR, SweBits, DanishBits and maybe BCG too.

- I think im a nice and friendly member here. I always try to give out invites when i got em, helping people :) We have had some chats at MSN so i think you and me know eachother a bit...

Btw, great giveaway and merry christmas :D

TakeMS
12-06-2008, 12:46 AM
Hi, Buddy!

DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:

1. DL any large packs at all | CHECKED
2. Don't change the username and PW | CHECKED
3. Don't change any settings in the preferences | CHECKED
4. Don't share the box info with anyone else | CHEKED

Tell me why you want to use the SB?

- Well its kinda obvious, i wanna buffer my accounts :p My home connection aint great, so this is a wonderful opportunity for me.

Have you ever used a SB before?

- Yeah, a couple of times. I've been lucky enough to get access from some nice guys around.

What trackers do you want to buffer?

- I wanna buffer SweDVDR, SweBits, DanishBits and maybe BCG too.

- I think im a nice and friendly member here. I always try to give out invites when i got em, helping people :) We have had some chats at MSN so i think you and me know eachother a bit...

Btw, great giveaway and merry christmas :D

u fail !!!
bcg dont like no overseeders. bad atitutde.

pone44
12-06-2008, 12:57 AM
Takems are you a mod @ BCG now also? :stars:

how many accounts do you have here @ Fst?

Your posts are pretty :wacko: !

Not going to stoop to your level and talk about eating grass or whatever you said but wth are you doing here? Seriously?

You have a negative attitude.

Check this guys post history before giving him a invite-anything!

GuitarLegend
12-06-2008, 01:00 AM
pone44 your like a anti-virus :))your always there where a person posts...i'm glad we finished our little "fight" :))you scare me :-s

pone44
12-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Pitlord, i see you changed your site name to guitarlegend. :shifty: in a thread, did not know you could do that? I do not have 2 accounts so i would not know. I am like a AV. Are you this guy takms? 3 accounts-not allowed. Least i do not think? :unsure: WTH?

pone44 your like a anti-virus :))your always there where a person posts...i'm glad we finished our little "fight" :))you scare me :-s

Philip
12-06-2008, 01:05 AM
[/quote]

u fail !!!
bcg dont like no overseeders. bad atitutde.[/quote]

OMFG..Thats the most ridicolous post i've ever seen. Can't you read? I said MAYBE.

TakeMS
12-06-2008, 01:40 AM
Takems are you a mod @ BCG now also? :stars:

how many accounts do you have here @ Fst?

Your posts are pretty :wacko: !

Not going to stoop to your level and talk about eating grass or whatever you said but wth are you doing here? Seriously?

You have a negative attitude.

Check this guys post history before giving him a invite-anything!

:wacko:
i give eccelent invs to gr8 trakcers and u say i have bad atitude?
u and chinepilia are the ones pursuint me all threads everywhere. i dont give :shit: on :shit: users like u r here, pretent to be mormon.
u eat grass i put foot on, cuz i great user at this fst :fst:

pone44
12-06-2008, 01:42 AM
MrBuddyX- I am sorry for spamming but This guy :wacko:???

takms/birney29 :lol: -are you a plumber or something? Obsessed with :shit:

victor55
12-06-2008, 01:46 AM
Interesting giveway and I also enjoy reading the funny post also from those two above me.

FLEA
12-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Sush a great gA :w00t:
I apply ofc with all youre rules, and i need now box, i have b4 from leasewab a couple of mounts, but now i not working, and don't have money to buy new :(
Want use box to keep my axx on sites like, GFT, ScT, TD, BitmeTV and some other.
Here is my home connection, it's sux so much as you see
http://www.speedtest.net/result/368243497.png
So youre box is very helpful for me.

cHEERS

zedex
12-06-2008, 03:00 PM
exellent sharing by you MrBuddyX :D

i would like to apply to this giveaway and i will obay all your rules . i used a SB before so i understand fully the criteria you have given to this giveaway .

i would use it to my NB + What + IPT

thx and mary xmas/hannuca

notyviv
12-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Really fantastic giveaway bro. I wanna apply for this seedbox.
I've got some accounts to buffer like S*L, whatcd, TTi, Tl, Revtt, Ncore. I haven't used seedbox before but i've acquired gud enuf knowledge about seedboxes. So rest assured i'll handle it well and u can count on me as i've been a good n honest member. So plz consider me for this seedbox, it will help me big time. Thanx

cinephilia
12-08-2008, 05:39 PM
it's safe as long as you tell in your profile infos (on tracker you have in common) that you share a sb with user xxxxx and vice-versa.

ben99
12-08-2008, 05:41 PM
it's safe as long as you tell in your profile infos (on tracker you have in common) that you share a sb with user xxxxx and vice-versa.

some sites don't even require this. Others, like bitmetv, have be warned multiple times.

MrBuddyX
12-10-2008, 07:19 AM
ok well someone is just getting done using the box now and I will pick another winner.. So goodluck to all..

pone44
12-10-2008, 07:34 AM
The safety issue is the question?

helpme
12-10-2008, 08:18 AM
I want to apply for that great giveaway
i need to use this box to buffer my accounts
SCT PT and others
As you said i will not do the things you don`t want to follow
thanks

GooDay4U
12-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Please, please give me... I need it very much due to my bad connection speed. I promise, of course, not to change password (for the truth, it is I am who was cheated after I concluded with some guy to share a seedbox in exchange to a BCG invite. I gave him the invite, and he changed the password to the seedbox...:( now I'm kind of stuck a bit because I downloaded to the seedbox to upload later. But now no upload I will gain from it.). So please be so kind and generous and give me. :)

fox92
12-10-2008, 12:27 PM
hi mate, I would like to apply for the usage of your seedbox for a limited time. I am fully aware of your BW usage rules and how it works. I have used a seedbox before with a friend so I know how to operate a seedbox. I was also involved in cofiguring one for my friend. I would like to buffer TT and TL as I find it very hard to build a buffer + ratio using my 256k (30kb/s) upload speed and TL imposes a waiting time for users with a low buffer and I find that very annoying, so I am trying my best to become a PU hopefully with the help of your seedbox :). That's all I've got to say and the choice is yours. Thank you for this great giveaway :)

DeNeDe17
12-10-2008, 12:28 PM
hy nice :) can i use it too !?
w8-ing pm

Disme
12-10-2008, 01:22 PM
TakeMS might not be the most diplomatic FST-member, but he is completely correct.
Pone44, the security question is very important. Using somebody elses seedbox without 'root'-axx to the box is just the same as handing your account details to a complete stranger (in this case the OP).

Peeps have been warned ... if the OP ain't honest I expect some E-drama in the near future :)

ben99
12-10-2008, 06:36 PM
TakeMS might not be the most diplomatic FST-member, but he is completely correct.
Pone44, the security question is very important. Using somebody elses seedbox without 'root'-axx to the box is just the same as handing your account details to a complete stranger (in this case the OP).

Peeps have been warned ... if the OP ain't honest I expect some E-drama in the near future :)

the op let me use his box for about a week. I trust him. He has made the same offer to members of FTN as well in their forums. I really don't think he would try to screw anyone over...

TNAWrestling
12-10-2008, 06:45 PM
I would like just a slot,if anyone has one 4 me,for seeding and uploading to BitMeTV :)

zedex
12-10-2008, 06:52 PM
thx a bunch ! got the box and its great :D

MrBuddyX
12-10-2008, 07:26 PM

Peeps have been warned ... if the OP ain't honest I expect some E-drama in the near future http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

Yes security is an issue when using or sharing a seedbox... Hoever there is no ISSUE at all when it comes to using my SB... The only person that has access to the box is the Current person using the box and of course me... Whenever there is a NEW user on the box all DATA is deleted by me and ALL PW are changed as well as USERNAME so no1 else will have access but the person using the BOX and ME... Now as for the TRUST issue.. I am going out of MY WAY to SPEND MY $$ to HELP some members out here.. I am TRUSTING them that they will use the BOX and not go OVER the alotted 250GB bandwidth.. In exchange they have to trust me that I wont go and steal their passkeys to different trackers WHICH of course is SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER DO!!! IF they don't TRUST me with their passkeys then why should I trust them with letting them use my box!! Its very SIMPLE if you DONT TRUST ME, then DON't APPLY or ASK to use the BOX!!

SEE, I am a trust worthy member of the community and I am all about trying to help fellow members out!! However, with that said... there are members who dont give a shit about helping any1 out and only care about themselves.. This is not the type of community that I want to be apart of at all!! I want to be apart oif a community where every1 helps every1 else out and every1 is all about sharing!!! Its SAD but TRUE, there are members in this community who are all about snitching out other members to trackers and try to get ppl to lose their trackers rather than trying to help them out.. It makes me so DISGUSTED when i see members who only care about bringing out the negative and who go around and having nothing better to do with their time than to put other ppl down and in return make themselves feel better i guess.. The type of ppl that feel better about themselves when they put some1 else down!! Then you got ppl here who are snitches and go around dropping names to trackers trying to get ppl to lose their accounts.. It's really pathetic!! And I just LOVE the ppl whos ay about following the RULES of the trackers and who say about following RULES in general!! I tell those ppl that if they are so concerned with RULES they are in the wrong BUSINESS, bc when they DL copyrighted material whether it be movies or music or games, they RULES all of a sudden don't apply then!! I think they should be a little bit more concerned with the rules of the FBI than the rules of some stupid tracker.. Since they are all ABOUT following the RULES!! Its these types of snitches for the reason I NO LONGER do INVITE GA here at FST, for fear of losing my trackers.. This isnt a tight knit community at all, its just a bunch of ppl who look out for themselves, with a few excemptions.. There are a few good PPL here.. you know who you are too..But just the amount of PPL who try to bring other members down here is enormous and makes me disgusted!! We should be all about sharing and tring to help fellow members out.. Not about trying to bring members down and try to get their trackers taken away from them, esp. just for doing a GA!!

So anyways I try to lead by example and is the reason I do a free seedbox GA.. I just wish more members would try to help out another member... rather than bring them down!!! anyways im done rambling... Merry Xmas to all and hope you all have a NICE Holiday season.. I will pick another winner in a few days.. Good Luck to all... :)

pone44
12-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Thank you Disme and Cabalo.

I really do not know you MrBuddyX, have to withdraw my request and search for this myself.

Btw-MrbuddyX, I think you are a great member here, just do not really know you. Will not put my account in jeopardy any person who invited me. Thank You. :) You seem angry in your post. It is about trust-respect, nothing else. Not personal!

Wanted it to Dl non copywright material :fst:

MrBuddyX
12-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Yea I REALLY dont know you either PONE44... Or do I Really know anyone else here at all.. It's the internet.. WTF.. U might talk to a girl name Michelle for 2 years.. She tells you she is a 18 yr old F who is single and has no BF.. She might send u picture and u guys talk for 2 or 3 years and then 1 day u decide to meet her and it turns out you were talking to a 55 yr old M pedophile who likes yound men.. You just REALLY never know i guess with the internet!!!!

Anyways the point is I dont know you, you DONT know me!!! But thats what community is about and what REP is about.. My reputation should procede myself here at FST.. I have done this GA for the past 3 months and never once have had any security issues.. I for one would NEVER steal anyones passkey what so ever AT ALL!!! However, I do believe that there are members here that would!!! Its SAD to SAY but it is TRUE!!!

AS for me though man, I would NEVER steal any1s passkey... I am actually giving away a seedbox that i pay $$ monthly for to a stranger!! I am hoping that this stranger wont screw me over and go over the alotted 250 GB bandwidth, but how do i know he won't screw me?? I don't!! I am trusting him by his REP and by talknig to him b4 I make a decision on who i pick to give it too..
If you don't TRUST me, then why should I TRUST you!! And as for withdrawling ur name that ius fine by me, I said that I was thinking about maybe picking you but nothing was set in stone.. I talk to all the people first b4 I let someone use my box.. That doesnt mean that you were def going to be picked.. Anyways tho thats fine man u dont TRUST me.. Thx 4 being Honest... But as I said, with ME you got nothing to worry about.. My rep procedes itself.. But there are members out there that would FK u over the first chance u gave them... Its sad but true!! Its not me tho :)

bebytza
12-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Yea I REALLY dont know you either PONE44... Or do I Really know anyone else here at all.. It's the internet.. WTF.. U might talk to a girl name Michelle for 2 years.. She tells you she is a 18 yr old F who is single and has no BF.. She might send u picture and u guys talk for 2 or 3 years and then 1 day u decide to meet her and it turns out you were talking to a 55 yr old M pedophile who likes yound men.. You just REALLY never know i guess with the internet!!!!

lol....how u can do this pone44? :lol:....

MrBuddyX
12-11-2008, 03:49 PM
No i'm not angry at all that you withdrew your request.. It's fine with me.. I just thought that it was funny more than anything... What u said about trust and the whole situation.. I am a TRUST worthy person.. but you are right there are some MEMBERS out there who will FK u the first chance they get.. Its sad but true..

Its too bad this place isnt a cimmunity where REP actually means something and ppl are jsut good willed and trust worthy.. I wish it was a community where every1 is about helping fellow members but the truth is this community is mor elike the REAL world where every1 is only out for themselves.. its too bad... but its true..

Anyways Zedex is almost at his limit and then I will pick someone else.. So goodluck to all...

Philip
12-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Thank you so much buddy!

This is a great opportunity for me, the box is really great :)

pone44
12-11-2008, 08:57 PM
No offense to you as i posted, No hard feelings MrbuddyX. Was thinking of the whole thing and possible issues. Do not want to risk any account as I said or let anyone who invited me to any site down for my own greed. wanting to buy a sb for a long time now, but have yet to :no: and as i do not have any knowledge of Sb's so I asked.

Is a great offer and i am sure you are a honest member. I am just withdrawing my request so someone else can use this Sb.

Whether i would have won it or not. Great offer.Whoever is using the sb now? I do not know who that person is. It is not you mrbuddyX. Think you are a cool member,. Do not get my words twisted. :D

No i'm not angry at all that you withdrew your request.. It's fine with me.. I just thought that it was funny more than anything... What u said about trust and the whole situation.. I am a TRUST worthy person.. but you are right there are some MEMBERS out there who will FK u the first chance they get.. Its sad but true..

Its too bad this place isnt a cimmunity where REP actually means something and ppl are jsut good willed and trust worthy.. I wish it was a community where every1 is about helping fellow members but the truth is this community is mor elike the REAL world where every1 is only out for themselves.. its too bad... but its true..

Anyways Zedex is almost at his limit and then I will pick someone else.. So goodluck to all...

Did i not help you in your giveaway? I feel what you are saying about cheaters in your post-HDB GA. Really does not matter, hope you have no hard feelings. I do that everyday and expect nothing back. I receive members like bebytza:naughty: and others for warning others about untrustworthy people in their GA's. But Members here have been good to!
No reason to be upset with me in any way MrbuddyX.

lol....how u can do this pone44? :lol:....

bebytza Because i respect the sites i have and the people who invited me also the Staff. Good enough answer for you?
Would not risk any for any reason. You have have a different view on that behavior but to each his own. ;)

Philip
12-11-2008, 10:29 PM
"Whether i would have won it or not. Great offer.Whoever is using the sb now? I do not know who that person is. It is not you mrbuddyX. Think you are a cool member,. Do not get my words twisted. :D"

Check the post above you m8 :)

This offer is just fantastic, i get 11 mb/s upload speed. I can upload 10 GB in minutes..

Keep up the great work MrBuddyX!!

pone44
12-11-2008, 10:41 PM
I do not know you philip. If you were the last person to use his seedbox?

i believe you that it is a great offer. Good luck to all. :)

MrBuddyX
12-11-2008, 11:49 PM
pone you are missing my whole point man.. First off I am not MAD at you at all, or upset with you or anything...

See what u should have done pone is talk to ppl who actually have used the box before, rather than listening to all the "NEGATIVE" members telling you that this GA wasn't safe..
And dont give me that you dont know me BS.. Who do you REALLY know on the internet? Who can you REALLY trust on the internet.. You act like your a BEST of FRIENDS with everyone who has ever given you a tracker or invited you or whatever... And the truth is you dont know them at all man.. Like I said ur buddy ashley 25 F, might actually be a 55 yr old pedofile who has a thing for young MEN!! LOL... YOU DONT KNOW!!!!!

And thats what I think is funny about the whole situation with the community here at FST.. U CANT TRUST PPL and take them for their REP.. Thats the way it should be... Why do I even do this GA man?? I pay fkn $about 50 euros a month for this BOX and just let other ppl here that I DONT KNOW use it... WHY?>? DO I do it?? Why do I trust the members that they wont FK me??? I try to talk to them and see if they r good members I look at their REP but more importantly I ask them to GIVE me their WORD.. For me thats good enough.. In a tight KNit community, that should be good enough for every1, along with their REP.. For FST, you cant tRUST nobody according to pone44 and others.. All I got to say is dont bother applying then bro... U think i do the FREE GA so I can steal your stupid pass keys... LOL.. I got all the pass keys I need.. I have every tracker I could possibly need and then some so I dont need ur accounts man.. So thanks for letting me know that you DONT trust ME.. Dont sit here and try to sugar coat it either man.. If u trusted me, you would have wanted to use the box for free.. Instead of talknig to ppl whoa ctually used it b4 and getting real feedback u talked to some NEGATIVE members who are always NEGATIVE and got nothing better to do with their time that to put other ppl down so its all good man.. Its your loss... If you would have been picked..

But like I said Im not MAD, or PISSED at you at all... I just think its more funny than anything... I know that I am a TRUST worthy member and my actions speak louder than words.. I do nothing but try to help fellow members out here at FST.. but I am starting to wander myself why I even bother at all..

Philip
12-11-2008, 11:50 PM
I do not know you philip. If you were the last person to use his seedbox?

i believe you that it is a great offer. Good luck to all. :)

Im using it right now. MrBuddyX can be trusted 110%, so dont worry guys :)

pone44
12-12-2008, 06:47 AM
MrBuddyX and philip. i believe you. Be easy guys. :idunno:

getalone
12-12-2008, 06:53 AM
IS the offer still exist???Can I have this offer????

Disme
12-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Mr Buddy or baker21 ... you can tell whatever you want , and accuse me from negativity, but people that don't know you are taking a hugh risk taking up on your offer.

read my words and try to understand them ... I am and never claimed you were a scammer, I just warned people that intend to take up on your offer not knowing you at all...in that case they are taking a huge risk.

The fact you are/aren't a fraud is irrelevant and with time your reputation, and not that stupid Bittard-rep-point under your avatar will be clear to everybody.

But you cannot blame anyone warning people of possible risks they are taking.

MrBuddyX
12-13-2008, 01:14 AM
I agree with you totally with what you are saying.. Its sad but true that there are members out there that would do that to ya.. I have written to the admin a bunch of times telling them to close the trading section bc thats where alot of shady members originate and scam trying to get whatever tracker they can.. If there was NO - Trading then this community could become alot more of a tight knit commmunity where u could actually trust some members and rep might actually mean something...

I mean 4 real... Doing a FREE GA, where you TRY to help fellow member sout can cost you a tracker bc there are ppl here that go and look for whatever they can to go and snitch someone ouit in hopes for them to lose their tracker... So helping fellow members out in free GA and trading... To trackers one is as BAD as the other... This isnt the way it should be... You should only give invites to people you know or that have proven themselve by REP in a community.. Its not like I go and give invites to my top trackers to joe shmo for free.. In my GA I look at REP and ask ppl ?s and get feedback and try to help a member of the community that has helped out other ppl... But the truth is REP means nothing at all bc I have lost invites and had accounts lost of giving an invite to some1 here w/ a 100 rep points.. So REP means nothing... But with no REP what else do you go by? If it were a small tight kniot PRIVATE community where every1 helped every1, that would be ideal.. But here at FST it is far from ideal and is the reason I no longer do a free GA thread for fear of losing a tracker.. Regardless tho man, its all good that you warned so and so about the risks of using a SB, but just like I said to him, I am not like that and my REP procedes itself.. Ask any1 here whoever has used my SB b4... Nothing bad has ever happened not one time.. I take great precautions to constanly change PW and user information and am sure to only grant 1 person to access to the box at a time.. That way only the OP and the person using the box have access.. This way it is safe, well at least with my GA it is.. I cant speak for other peoples GA..

Anyways Philip just got done usin the box and I will pick a new winner here in a day or so.. I got to review some posts and talk to some people before making a decision.. So good luck to all and hope you all have a merry Xmas...

notyviv
12-13-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm eagerly waiting for the time when the next member will be chosen for the seedbox. I've explained myself on the fourth page and i'm saying it again, i've got enuf knowledge to use a seedbox and i assure u i won't let u down as i've been a gud member here and everywhere else. So plz consider me for this seedbox, i need to buffer some of my accounts and it will help me great deal. Thanx

kimo8b8b8b
12-13-2008, 10:54 PM
nice giveaway

KiNdZiUs
12-13-2008, 11:32 PM
hey guys,

I see great thread: nice giveaway, lots of talk regarding security and etc. NICE ;) .... but the main thing why I'm writing here because:

1. if still there's a possibility to use SeedBox, I'd love to apply here.
2. I want to boost my few accounts in B*TM*TV and Tranc*Rout* (it's hard to leech there for me)
3. Last time when I was renting the seedbox I boosted my B*TM*TV but now I saw that I have week or two and my rating will start go from 1.1 to 0.9 and so on till I reach the limit :(
4. I have experience with seedboxes: 2 times good FST ppl gave me to use for several days and 2 times I was renting seedboxes by my self from JMHServices and LeaseWeb. I have setuped everything by myself in LeaseWeb seedbox with Debian using NaQ's Setup Guide (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-seedbox-discussion-154/t-naqs-complete-setup-guide-linux-seedboxes-fedora-corecentosdebianubuntu-281331/?).
5. It would be great to get the possibility to use the seedbox again.

Many thanks. :fst:

pone44
12-13-2008, 11:43 PM
Good luck.

Why write such long, angry posts mrbuddyx?

It bugs me out :blink:

No offense, nobody is accusing you of anything wrong at all! I agree with no trading what can you do? Better to weed out those members anyway. Snitching, i do not know about that,there are some Cr's here. :yes:

Offer is really cool & generous!

MrBuddyX
12-15-2008, 09:38 PM
yea well thx pone44 but the offer is now OVER... I hope that I was able to help some ppl here buffer their accounts.. Hope you all have a good Xmas...