PDA

View Full Version : i have two problems and i need help

Omara
12-05-2008, 01:58 PM
my email account had ben stolen

and the theif scammed my NB account using email, till now i can't recover this account, i tried IRC chat, and i emailed IDA as they told me there but no reply yet

the other problem is that my FB account had been disabled due to inactivity, i can't contact FB through IRC as it's by invites only or for registered users only

i need help in recovering my FB account, and if someone know better idea to recover my NB one, pls don't hesitate to tell me

i didn't sleep yesterday :frusty::frusty:

canopus
12-05-2008, 02:08 PM
stolen email,how hard your mail password was hard?ROFL type:omara 001???? hahah
and inactivity FB?what did you do?parking acc not exits OMG?

PlayeR
12-05-2008, 02:12 PM

if you didnt sleep because of this...then my advice is you should take a rest.
Dont take trackers too seriously.
and where you get enough sleep. you can come and seek help

basilhaydens
12-05-2008, 02:19 PM
If you can recover your email account by using another email you provided when you opened it, that might be your only option other than having another member of NB or FB state your case to staff there.

Good luck. Prepare to get reamed in this thread though.

Personally I feel bad for you because I've always been a bit jealous of the national communities those nordic sites offer for you, wish we had something like that for the US...

phosphors
12-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Oh yeah, inactivity, and I bet you cheated on some trackers you'd like to recover as well....IDIOT.

pone44
12-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Lol :boxing:

What is happening in this thread?

Omara
12-05-2008, 02:44 PM

r u okay?

if you didnt sleep because of this...then my advice is you should take a rest.
Dont take trackers too seriously.
and where you get enough sleep. you can come and seek help

the real problem is that email is personal and containing some private data :frusty::frusty:

If you can recover your email account by using another email you provided when you opened it, that might be your only option other than having another member of NB or FB state your case to staff there.

Good luck. Prepare to get reamed in this thread though.

Personally I feel bad for you because I've always been a bit jealous of the national communities those nordic sites offer for you, wish we had something like that for the US...

thx frnd

Oh yeah, inactivity, and I bet you cheated on some trackers you'd like to recover as well....IDIOT.

i think u would like to get ur account here disabled 4ever :yup::yup:

Lol :boxing:

What is happening in this thread?

i need explain :lol::lol:

spark
12-05-2008, 06:11 PM
email Pharaoh, he'll help u

Omara
12-05-2008, 06:32 PM
who's pharaoh??

Skiz
12-05-2008, 06:46 PM

:eyebrows:

Omara
12-06-2008, 04:29 AM
no more suggestions !!

Cabalo
12-06-2008, 05:12 AM
this thread, first of all, deserves a good lol :lol:

i'll do my best to not be too harsh here.

everyone here knows it's all due to some trading gone wrong.
it's an inherent risk associated to these activities. "have NB+mail, will trade for XXXX".
and now you just remembered you actually needed that email address, because you also had more sites registered with that address, which also will get in the other guy's hands.

i can't feel the slightest shade of pity for you when i saw this happening. I didn't try hard, but i couldn't feel but laugh.

about the inactivity loss, re-lol. If you didn't use the tracker at all why on earth do you come cry now that you want it back?
or maybe, and just maybe, inactivity wasn't the reason for disabling.

And now, as asked, here goes my suggestion: go get some sleep, interwebz are not so serious business.

apextwin146
12-06-2008, 05:57 AM
, re-lol
Now did u invent this ? cuz its quite funny ..

Artemis
12-06-2008, 12:06 PM
*Sigh*

Another one of these threads, look could you at least make it more interesting as to why you don't have your email/tracker details, something to liven the place up a bit.
Or even something really cool like ' my pet alligator ate my laptop and all my passwords were on it! ' :naughty:

Omara
12-06-2008, 01:49 PM
what's this stupid replies !!!!

my email account had ben stolen

and the theif scammed my NB account using email, till now i can't recover this account, i tried IRC chat, and i emailed IDA as they told me there but no reply yet

can't u read :dry:!!!

i said that my email had been stolen, is this the first time that u meet somone lost his email

i didn't say i had given the email to someone with trade and then remembered that i need that email !!!!!!!!!

the most silly reply i had read allover my life, who told u that silly story, or u were reading other topic !!!

and i made this thread to get help for one of two problems generally, how can i recover my gmail, as i didn't put a secondary email they asked me to wait five days untill i get the security question

the second is how to contact NB staff and recover my stolen account

in addition that i lost in the past FB account due to inactivity and i can't contact FB staff also

anyone can check my history and he'll note simply that i stopped trading for a long time, about one year

i'm not telling story to make someone cry for me and give me one invite for free, i'm asking for serious help, and waiting for serious posts only

other silly stupid ppl, pls go and spam any other thread :yup:

about the inactivity loss, re-lol. If you didn't use the tracker at all why on earth do you come cry now that you want it back?
or maybe, and just maybe, inactivity wasn't the reason for disabling.

And now, as asked, here goes my suggestion: go get some sleep, interwebz are not so serious business.

i feel sick, how stupid is ur questions man :shutup::shutup:

when u find a trade list of 20 tracker, do u expect that the owner of those tracker using them all :w00t:

FB has a poor content and i sware that i couldn't find any thing new there except one old silly song 4 mr.president called "jo jo action" :lol:

and as i explained above, i stopped trading for along while, and i'm in my way to stop another, i'm just looking for some tracker instead of that lost then i'll takecare about my study and my examinations

one of the lost trackers of mine was SCT !!! :frusty:

the most popular and the most wanted tracker, i lost it due to inactivity, and they deleted my account also

u shouldn't suppose that all ppl have the same rules, the same conditions in them live

finally ... pls stop silly spamming in my threads, specially in trading section:angry:

respawn40
12-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Omara, Cabalo was saying that he thinks the reason you lost your e-mail and whatnot is fabricated, and that you're leaving out some details >.>

ghurka
12-06-2008, 04:18 PM
i said that my email had been stolen, is this the first time that u meet somone lost his emailActually I've never come across anyone who's had their email stolen.

anyone can check my history and he'll note simply that i stopped trading for a long time, about one yearSo what about this then
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t--need-sct-offer--324205

What it comes down to is that people have no reason to trust you...you're a trader. Why should anyone help you to get back an account you probably traded to get and will probably trade away at some time....if you haven't already.

spark
12-06-2008, 04:30 PM
i like this thread

Omara
12-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Omara, Cabalo was saying that he thinks the reason you lost your e-mail and whatnot is fabricated, and that you're leaving out some details >.>

u can watch his reply in my topic at bittorrent invites trading section

Actually I've never come across anyone who's had their email stolen.

anyone can check my history and he'll note simply that i stopped trading for a long time, about one yearSo what about this then
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t--need-sct-offer--324205

What it comes down to is that people have no reason to trust you...you're a trader. Why should anyone help you to get back an account you probably traded to get and will probably trade away at some time....if you haven't already.

another stupid asshole, welcome :whistling

1- if u searched google, u'll find thousands of ppl lost their email accounts, u maybe living on the moon or something, havn't u ever heard about something called "Hackers" - FST databse itself had been hacked b4 and my FST's email had been stolen as it had the same password of FST, and i lost my best three trackers, i recovered them all, but lost my email forever.

2- i'm talking about older than this month mr. asshole, this days sure i'm trading - don't talk about trading as it's a shame, u will not give me ur car for free, to gim something, u should pay for it - and this forums which u r shitting in , is for traders, if u r not a trader - go and fuck ur self away, this forums is for traders.

3- which ppl don't trust me .. watch my rep pts mr. asshole and tell me which one specially don't trust me ?? that other asshole (like u) of 70posts and 0 rep points which is spamming my thread, and who registered since one month !!!!

this is called a trusted guy, and me not trustworthy - LOL :lol::lol:

his name should be (scammer) not (phosphor)

new member registered since one month asking me to go first, when i refused he badmouthed me and said i'm scammer, his post was deleted and his account got temporarly disabled

u can watch skizo's reply in the same topic better for u than watching the new stupid guys replies mr. asshole :yup:

puckface
12-06-2008, 04:39 PM

Riiiiight. Do you know how often people get their gmail accounts stolen. Id bet that it happens to thousands of people/day. It even happened to me once, I figured...oh just have an easy password so I can remember it so I can access it from anywhere. Yeah, right.

cinephilia
12-06-2008, 04:48 PM
anyone can check my history and he'll note simply that i stopped trading for a long time, about one year

i'm talking about older than this month mr. asshole, this days sure i'm trading
:lol:

Omara
12-06-2008, 04:49 PM

Riiiiight. Do you know how often people get their gmail accounts stolen. Id bet that it happens to thousands of people/day. It even happened to me once, I figured...oh just have an easy password so I can remember it so I can access it from anywhere. Yeah, right.

you are right man, i don't know who told him that story:

i've never come across anyone who's had their email stolen

some ppl just think themselves funny :blink::blink:

Cabalo
12-06-2008, 05:04 PM

:lol::lol:

you're too mentally retarded to be true.

i should rep you for making such a funny thread (great lulz i got here so far)
you know, you are that kind of guy that makes anyone come home after a hard day's work, read your thread, laughs and thinks : "i'm so lucky God didn't make me mentally challenged, as this guy is".

I know i am thanking Him now. :yup:

Omara
12-06-2008, 05:05 PM

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/676/fst2eo2.jpg

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6038/fst1tk5.jpg

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/525/fst3ut8.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :whistling:whistling

:lol::lol:

you're too mentally retarded to be true.

i should rep you for making such a funny thread (great lulz i got here so far)
you know, you are that kind of guy that makes anyone come home after a hard day's work, read your thread, laughs and thinks : "i'm so lucky God didn't make me mentally challenged, as this guy is".

I know i am thanking Him now. :yup:

some ppl just think themselves funny :blink::blink:

Alpine01
12-06-2008, 05:10 PM
There are other places to trade :whistling

ghurka
12-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Omara - there is a saying that is perfect for you:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

You might prove me wrong but I'm sure that you're just going to go and shoot yourself in the foot again.

Omara
12-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Omara - there is a saying that is perfect for you:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

You might prove me wrong but I'm sure that you're just going to go and shoot yourself in the foot again.

shoot myself in the foot agin !!!

explain pls :dry:

Skiz
12-06-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm fed up with these off topic posts in legitimate help threads.

The member has a simple problem and is requesting help.

Don't want to help? DON'T POST!

Don't want to help a "trader"? DON'T POST!

Have a beef with that member? DON'T POST!

It's a help thread; if you're not going to help - DON'T POST!

Omara, start a new thread if you'd like. There's too much trash in this one to clean up.