PDA

View Full Version : Sites with RSS feeds

Eargasm
12-06-2008, 11:09 AM
I know, and use BitMeTV's RSS feed to automatically download TV shows. Any other sites that use similar feeds?

integral
12-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Most, if not all, sites I am on use an RSS feed. They also use a similar URL. add /getrss.php to the of the tracker URL.

redMonster
12-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Tl

Popov
12-06-2008, 05:18 PM
near all trackers have that...

ramzzka
12-06-2008, 05:39 PM
almost lots of trackers have the rss feeds,

use rss with autodownloader is great

Eargasm
12-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Yeah, I know it's great. About half of the TB based sites appear to have the getrss.php - the rest don't.

What about Gazelle, TorrentPier, BtitTracker based sites or for example? I'm noticing that getrss.php isn't exactly a standard and a lot of these sites don't mention it in the FAQs.

I'm just trying to get some ideas here...

PirateEagle
12-07-2008, 01:23 PM
The links page on most sites have them. But the code to add them isnt commonly working for alot of sites to just copy and paste the code in like alot of the codes. You have to tinker with the code to get it to work propely for the auto downloads.

Eargasm
12-07-2008, 11:02 PM
The links page on most sites have them. But the code to add them isnt commonly working for alot of sites to just copy and paste the code in like alot of the codes. You have to tinker with the code to get it to work propely for the auto downloads.

Yeah, I'm looking for sites with working RSS feeds for auto-downloading.

I know BitMeTV, and redMonster mentioned Tl. Any more? :naughty: