PDA

View Full Version : To Aviod The Riaa's Fake Mp3's

Dave Grohl
09-10-2003, 02:09 AM

mogadishu
09-10-2003, 02:19 AM
or just use verified downloads.. its exactly the same thing but easier.

Adster
09-10-2003, 02:33 AM
or you just use soulseek and stop blaming the RIAA for fake MP3s and telkl the uses to to delete their shit files and stop spreading them <_<

Dave Grohl
09-10-2003, 02:53 AM
Chill out abit hogsters FFS....
And It is the RIAA... WHy You Protecting Them? You WOrk For them or summet?

mogadishu
09-10-2003, 02:56 AM
yes he works for them.

Celerystalksme
09-10-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Dave Grohl@10 September 2003 - 12:53
Chill out abit hogsters FFS....
And It is the RIAA... WHy You Protecting Them? You WOrk For them or summet?
no...keep RIAA shit in the RIAA pinned topic...

we are sick of hearing it...this is musicworld...we talk about music not what the RIAA is gonna do...so quite frankly...i couldn&#39;t give a f*ck...

Adster
09-10-2003, 02:59 AM
Im not pretecting them at all??

also I wasnt gettign angry sory if you thought I did heres what I know that happens

an RIAA 1 USER puts out a fake file weather it beign screeching loops beeps blank whatever

another user gets that file then another another and for some reason they don&#39;t delete the file or keep sharing and it spreads easy if the users wern&#39;t so dumbass and delete their files only that 1 yser form the RIAA would be sharing it and it wouldn&#39;t spread.

and you can&#39;t honestly tell me that the RIAA have got that much bandwith if you are your sayign that, out of the 3.5 million ppl using kazaa that 2.8 million of them are from the RIAA I dont by that easy fix Uusers to blame on soulseek why do you think there hardly any fakes their???? becasue kazaa is an easy P2P program for ppl that don&#39;t know that much and want it easy.

Soulseek for ppl that want good music and for the more advance user and when the very slim chance they download a f*cked up MP3 they delete it staight away ands thats why it doesn&#39;t spread so much on soulseek

mogadishu
09-10-2003, 03:07 AM
you should pm Mr. Sherman and ask him about all this stuff.