PDA

View Full Version : Want to trade for TranceTraffic

parnthep
12-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Have Torrentleech invite + some other . If you're interested, pls pm me your offer. :D

Thanks,

parnthep
12-09-2008, 07:13 AM
Anyone?

ProUnbeatable
12-09-2008, 07:22 AM
what so good about TT? sorry to jack ur thread I really want to know... =(

parnthep
12-09-2008, 01:15 PM
No problem. Actually I really have no idea. Just heard that it's good so I want to trade for it. It may turn out to be not that good I don't know. Besides, good or bad depends on what you're looking for as well.

tX
12-09-2008, 01:46 PM
ITT: WTaW

ricardogaia
12-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Actually I really have no idea. Just heard that it's good so I want to trade for it.

So you wanna join a tracker because you heard is good :wacko:

And then you can say " I have a TT account "

you the :01:

abosamer
12-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Pls b4 making a thread , waste 1 min from ur life( better than wasting all of it ) and take a look here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-298328/?).

parnthep
12-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Dude I've been "files sharing" long enough and I know what am I doing. I own a couple of trackers they don't have "exactly" the same contents that's why I keep looking. So you think that's crazy? I got invite I trade for another one that's why we have this trading forum isn't it?

abosamer
12-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Dude I've been "files sharing" long enough and I know what am I doing. I own a couple of trackers they don't have "exactly" the same contents that's why I keep looking. So you think that's crazy? I got invite I trade for another one that's why we have this trading forum isn't it?

calm down dude :blink: i trade too , but i want to say it's hard to get tt with ur tl and others ( i suppose tl is better than others that's why u mention it ) , so the thing is it's hard to be on the top of the ladder without clim it slowly ( except if u drink red boll ) .

so i was giving an advice bro .:lol:

parnthep
12-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Ok got your point :D You know at first I offered low level invite for TL and some people commented that it's not gonna happen. Out of the blue someone pm me offered to trade. May be it hard for higher level but hey you never know right? :naughty:

abosamer
12-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Ok got your point :D You know at first I offered low level invite for TL and some people commented that it's not gonna happen. Out of the blue someone pm me offered to trade. May be it hard for higher level but hey you never know right? :naughty:

u look happy

did u made the trade ? :O

parnthep
12-10-2008, 09:42 AM
not yet but got a couple offers which I don't have enough to fulfill so just keep on looking.