PDA

View Full Version : Need some Help

manbearpig
12-10-2008, 04:35 AM
Hello FST staff dudes..

I joined fst 1 month ago and now I am able to access the invites section of bittorrent. But I am not able to see the reviews of some of the trackers namely PTN, Waffles, What etc. I am curious as to why is this happening. I am able to watch other reviews but not these. Can you plz clarify? :)

Cheers :fst:

Skiz
12-10-2008, 10:30 AM
The link for PTN is indeed broken. I'll see if I can find the review and fix the link.

However, Waffles and What are both working fine. I don't know what "etc" is. You'll need to be more specific.

What URL do you have for the Waffles and What reviews?

EDIT: Found the PTN review. The screens no longer work so no bother in relinking it. We'll get a new one up in a few hours.

manbearpig
12-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Ok... Thanks for replying.. I said etc because I thought this was general problem regarding my permissions/privleges and stuff. Here are the urls for what and waffles I am using

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2375452/postcount8201

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2388855/postcount8362

These are the urls I got from this post

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-what-trackers-offer-content-speed-pre-time-etc-235742/

Also the TTi, TD and MMA links link to the homepages of them and not the review :)

Everything else seems to be fine. Will report here if anything comes up.

P.S: It seems 1 month for me is not over as of yet. 1 day to go :). Is that the reason I am not able to see the reviews?

apextwin146
12-10-2008, 02:31 PM
If u can see 1 review then u should be able to see all the reviews .. r u able to see any one review?

manbearpig
12-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Yes apextwin mate. I am able to see all the reviews except those 2. :)

apextwin146
12-10-2008, 03:33 PM
then they have nothing to do with ur account being not 1 month old or permissions/privlege issue . they must be old and hence the images must have been removed ..
You can make a request if u want those to be reviewed ..

manbearpig
12-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Hmm. Skizo found the problem with ptn. Waiting for his response on waffles and what.

I am not able to view the review in general. Not just the images

Are u able to view the what and waffles reviews?

tesco
12-10-2008, 11:58 PM
The link for PTN is indeed broken. I'll see if I can find the review and fix the link.

However, Waffles and What are both working fine. I don't know what "etc" is. You'll need to be more specific.

What URL do you have for the Waffles and What reviews?

EDIT: Found the PTN review. The screens no longer work so no bother in relinking it. We'll get a new one up in a few hours.
skizo, those two manbearpig linked to are in the trash. That's why you or me can see them but he can't.
You can move them to wherever they need to go.;)

manbearpig
12-11-2008, 03:28 AM
Ummm... mkay..

Also look into the tti,mma and td problem guyz

peat moss
12-11-2008, 03:31 AM
Hey bummer how come I can't see the trashed threads ? Know there's something I could get excited about , not .

Skiz
12-11-2008, 03:53 AM
Now I understand what's happening. You two are looking at the WTO thread, while I was viewing the WTAW thread where everything works just fine.

I'll get all of the WTO links fixed up in the next hour. Let me know if I miss any.

edit - All the mentioned trackers should now be updated.

manbearpig
12-11-2008, 05:10 AM
Yes
everything's fine now..

thanks and cheers :)

Red pirate
12-22-2008, 01:07 AM
yes ... the same problem