PDA

View Full Version : PTN review needed. Volunteers?

Skiz
12-10-2008, 10:48 AM
A new review of PTN is needed as the old ones screens have expired.

Anyone feeling up to the task?

If you want to do it, I suggest using this as a template. It's a great review - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-post3033717/postcount263

CaptanAmerica
12-10-2008, 12:41 PM
i can try if noone will

manbearpig
12-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Yes thanks skizo. We need moar reviews here :). I will post some reviews too In due time. Btw is it allowed to post a review of a tracker for which a review already exists??

jasperr
12-10-2008, 02:54 PM
not to start a debate..... but why don't we just have the staff of the site make a review if they want their site advertised on a public forum such as this...?? i know this is crazy talk, but hey ... it's christmas!

1000possibleclaws
12-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Yes thanks skizo. We need moar reviews here :). I will post some reviews too In due time. Btw is it allowed to post a review of a tracker for which a review already exists??

ya it's perfectly fine to make an updated review of a tracker that alreadt has one. If the review is a bit outdated it would be really appreciated!

btw i fixed the link to our current PTN review, but it's kinda dated and a new one would be nice

Gekko
12-10-2008, 09:18 PM

ya it's perfectly fine to make an updated review of a tracker that alreadt has one.

/me gets making reviews

wiseD
12-10-2008, 10:31 PM
I would like to make it clear that anyone breaching our rules whilst posting a review will be banned.

Skizo, if you could, I would like to keep the reviews shown here to be made by PTN staff - that way there will be no bad blood on either side (i.e. what we want to show, and what we don't). If you could get back to me about this it would be great :)

We have no problem showing a review here, since we ain't hiding, but we do like to keep things 'controlled' to a certain extent. No, this is not the same as censoring, just respecting our members and community.

Skiz
12-10-2008, 10:51 PM
I would like to make it clear that anyone breaching our rules whilst posting a review will be banned.

Skizo, if you could, I would like to keep the reviews shown here to be made by PTN staff - that way there will be no bad blood on either side (i.e. what we want to show, and what we don't). If you could get back to me about this it would be great :)

We have no problem showing a review here, since we ain't hiding, but we do like to keep things 'controlled' to a certain extent. No, this is not the same as censoring, just respecting our members and community.

I'm fine with that. Just submit it to the reviews thread for approval and PM me or one of the BT Mods when you've done so. :)

edit - What would constitute a breaking of the rules with regard to a review?

wiseD
12-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Posting URLs, member names, staff page etc. Basically info only meant for PTN members. The list of these isn't big, but we like to keep a secure pirate ship :)

Skiz
12-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Posting URLs, member names, staff page etc. Basically info only meant for PTN members. The list of these isn't big, but we like to keep a secure pirate ship :)

Sounds reasonable to me.

bumrocks
12-11-2008, 12:25 AM
Excellent! I'm glad all parties came to an easy agreement! This type of thing has lead to multiple bannings in the past...

piratebot
12-11-2008, 02:25 AM
mediocre tracker. enough said

apextwin146
12-11-2008, 02:48 AM
Totally pathetic posts ..More than enuff said

manbearpig
12-11-2008, 03:32 AM
ROFL @apextwin's post

pone44
12-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Seriously why diss a site like that? :angry:

They have great staff members-rare content-a unique traffic system enough said!

A great site overall!

Disme
12-11-2008, 08:32 AM

One word springs to mind: Bittard! :01:

apextwin146
12-11-2008, 08:58 AM

They have great staff members-rare content-a unique traffic system enough said!

A great site overall!

EDIT : I wont comment on sites .. I exist and so do they ... Deal with it
Closing time

Funkin'
12-11-2008, 09:03 AM
ROFL @apextwin's post

As much as I hate to say it, apex was right in his post. piratebot's post was totally uncalled, and disrespectful. This isn't a thread about the quality of PTN.

D3lit3
12-11-2008, 09:43 AM

Mayday, mayday, we're getting n00bified.

Skiz
12-11-2008, 01:04 PM

Get your posts on topic; I'm getting tired of seeing your unnecessary repartee in these threads.

Skiz
12-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Review submitted. Closed.

Thanks wiseD. http://i38.tinypic.com/15n26pg.gif