12-10-2008, 12:28 PM
4 invites to give
just ask

kimo
12-10-2008, 12:43 PM
can i have one

CaptanAmerica
12-10-2008, 12:45 PM
u know denede its nice ofc to doing giveaways, but wtf why did u do 3 (three!!!) treads? cant understand why u just ddnt put all it in 1 thread. also spotify invite arent allowed as alone giveaway. theres an spicific thread for it

DeNeDe17
12-10-2008, 12:51 PM
well i was "on the bench" 4 10 days i didn;t know that :| (about spotify)

Funkin'
12-10-2008, 01:34 PM
It is nice of you to help people out. It really is. But do you really not think enough of IPT to have made at least one rule? Maybe ask for profile links, or screenshots, or at least try not invite any cheaters or traders? Perhaps if it were "level 5" or above you would have made some rules for this giveaway?

I apologize for the off-topicness. It just irks me sometimes that people just do not seem to give a fuck about who they invite into one of the best trackers on the net.

xiaoyang
12-10-2008, 01:44 PM
he got point

roby17
12-10-2008, 03:18 PM
can have 1?

DeNeDe17
12-10-2008, 05:02 PM
the 1st 4pm's with email get 1 invite ...

It is nice of you to help people out. It really is. But do you really not think enough of IPT to have made at least one rule? Maybe ask for profile links, or screenshots, or at least try not invite any cheaters or traders? Perhaps if it were "level 5" or above you would have made some rules for this giveaway?

I apologize for the off-topicness. It just irks me sometimes that people just do not seem to give a fuck about who they invite into one of the best trackers on the net.
if it is NO rules that doesn't mean i don't check them ;)

Cabalo
12-10-2008, 06:03 PM
if you don't give a shit on IPT, why would someone give a shit on your recursive, weekly bitmeTV requests ?

pone44
12-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Take the advice of the above posts!

Guess you got a second chance here?

Plus if YOU request a invite post proofs! You should know that :)

Good Giveaway, make some rules maybe.

kimo
12-10-2008, 11:46 PM
can i have one

pone44
12-11-2008, 12:44 AM
10 posts Kimo, all asking for invites. 2 Months 10 invite request? Pretty lame.
The only four words you post here. "Can i have one"? :stars:

can i have one

WTh- I am looking out for denede17 :shutup:

Kimo maybe post some proofs to show denede17 that you are a good member-No pm's i think are his rules?

Oh well :D

Again Good luck.:shifty:

TheGood
12-11-2008, 06:09 AM
sup buddy, can i have 1? gracias

bumrocks
12-11-2008, 07:05 AM

Tell us how you really feel, Homie! lol

Pay attention! For most trackers this is as bad as a trade...A bad giveaway can be as damaging as a trade... You should ask for some type of requirements and confirm what kind of user you are inviting who will "represent" and "reflect" on you...Security for yourself and the site...

Hope you find some good people!

killercam101
12-11-2008, 07:45 AM

Tell us how you really feel, Homie! lol

Pay attention! For most trackers this is as bad as a trade...A bad giveaway can be as damaging as a trade... You should ask for some type of requirements and confirm what kind of user you are inviting who will "represent" and "reflect" on you...Security for yourself and the site...

Hope you find some good people!

You're asking all this from a user who can't even follow

Signature & Avatar Rules (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-signature-avatar-rules-83183) :rolleyes:.... I pooped a little

DeNeDe17
12-11-2008, 12:31 PM
1 invite remaining .!