PDA

View Full Version : Revolutiontt

Austin316
12-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Can someone help me with a revolutiontt invite please?

cinephilia
12-10-2008, 05:34 PM
is it so hard to prove that you're trustable and to tell why you want to get in ?

micropino
12-10-2008, 08:34 PM
is it so hard to prove that you're trustable and to tell why you want to get in ?

Work on what is written above and I will give you one

trebor31
12-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Did u not get invite before?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-revolutiontt-invite-please-302156/?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-looking-revolutiontt-invite-273829/?

You got quite a few offers!

Austin316
12-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Trebor31...I just got back from vacation and I think my account got deleated for *inactivity*....if someone can help me out with a new revolutiontt account or invite..I would really appreciate it.

trebor31
12-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Trebor31...I just got back from vacation and I think my account got deleated for *inactivity*....if someone can help me out with a new revolutiontt account or invite..I would really appreciate it.
Why dont u try the irc channel and see what the problem was, and ask if they will activate your account again for you.

Server: irc.revolutiontt.net
Port: 6667
Channel: #help

pone44
12-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Go to Irc or if there is a CR here?

May want to re-read and not offer back in a request, If new?

Always better for free. ;)

I kinda new so i don't really have anything really good to trade. Can someone just give me a revolutiontt invite for free or something?

Austin316
12-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Been trying in the irc and not getting anywhere...can someone just help me out with a new invite or maybe a used account? :cry:

ripleys
12-12-2008, 06:03 PM
pm me your revtt username and i'll be happy to speak to a mod on your behalf

Austin316
12-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Ripleys....I thought I wrote down my username somewhere down..but when I got back from 3 months of vacation....I can find my username anymore...I forgot my username to revolutiontt....I use many different nicks for other torrent sites too..so that is why it's confusing... I am such a idoit!!!!!!!!! :cry: If someone can help me out with a invite or account to revolutiontt..I can start over again!!! :cry:

bumrocks
12-13-2008, 08:18 PM
So, you haven't had any luck on irc because you don't remember your username...What you meant to say in your other thread was I used to have places like Revtt so I am not new to this..I just have been disabled/deleted everywhere and therefore have nothing to trade but I wish I did so I could offer something to trade for it.

And for those that don't know...Accounts that have been deleted can't be "reactivated" or undeleted....They are simply gone and wiped from system. I am not a 100% on this but I am pretty sure this is true. Normally, under these circumstances you can get another account IF someone is willing to invite you again...

My advice to the OP...In the future be totally honest with your problems and you might receive better help. I smell nothing but BS here and I see no cows...

Austin316
12-15-2008, 05:50 PM
If someone has a spare revoluttiontt account or invite...and don't mind helping someone out....can I have one please? I can show proof to you that I am a *GOOD* guy!