PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats giveaway

H&K
12-11-2008, 01:23 AM
Hidey ho guys and gals. Today I've got 7possible referrals on the go. Blackcats is my favourite tracker, hands down. Therefore i don't wish to lose it or bring "Unsatisfactory members" by any means and i need a little bit of compliance on your part.

I don't want traders, as that isn't what BC is about, i also wouldn't have a clue who owns the account and this could get me penalised. I simply want you to understand how BC works. Yes it has a ratio, but more importantly it has a seed points mod. Simply put, you can download whatever you like and seed it back 1:1 even if you upload 0 bytes. If you are connectable you get 1 seed point per hour, where 1 seed point is 100MB. Therefore it takes 60 hours for a standard 360 game.

There is a good bit more to the system but this is the bare bones of it. Due to the nature of the system i don't need any screenshots of ratios or speedtests. I am simply looking for someone with a bit of common sense who can listen to my advice (No mad downloading sprees to begin with :lol:).

If you read this stoi...i fully understand the risks involved, even at my status. I simply won't use my referrals as all my online buddies come from BC :happy: I'm hoping that my faith in the fst community won't let me down.

Anyhow, a couple of words of why you want it wouldn't be a bad idea. Oh and i'll give this a couple of days (Exams and what not).

Thankies for reading.

stoi
12-11-2008, 01:33 AM
tbh mate i dont really care, its your account that your risking, just hope you get lucky and bring in 7 previous members that got locked out with the keyword stuff, at least that way, you know they have been members before and know how we work (or should do)

H&K
12-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Yep, i'm only going to bring in members who i'm sure know the SP system and how things work around BC and i'll try and keep them on the right track ;)

Peanut
12-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Man i would love one, am a O-G gamer myself
Cough cough (Gameboy,n64,dreamcast, and my favorite super nintendo lol)
witch i play this morning lol)
-Well good luck with the give away bro,
-Thanks Peanut

b1oodyh3ll
12-11-2008, 03:05 AM
can i jhave one i hav eto download some 360 games for my kids for xmass or they will have no presents. its a very sad story.

Cabalo
12-11-2008, 03:24 AM
writing in bold won't make people pay you more attention.
it looks moronic .

decotoxiver
12-11-2008, 04:20 AM
Well I would love a chance to be a big part of BC, iv been here a while and always kept the best ratios on any sites I could...Thanx

b1oodyh3ll
12-11-2008, 05:07 AM
ya why not just do caps too...

writing in bold won't make people pay you more attention.
it looks moronic .

xiaoyang
12-11-2008, 05:27 AM
i love to play game
l already have ftp but most are scene release
i looking for old stuff
i never been to BC so i dont know what's content outhere
give it try

Shinzen
12-11-2008, 05:31 AM
Mate if u can find one mor good guy lemme know

This is still great community u know

bebytza
12-11-2008, 07:03 AM
Can i have BC?...i see they have a good system....1 Seed Hour = 100mb what can i tell? is very impresiv....if u need proofs or speedtests tell me...

Good Luck!!!

pone44
12-11-2008, 08:13 AM
BCG does not stand for baseball card game? :naughty:

Sure, proofs are always welcome :fst:

Can i have BC?...i see they have a good system....1 Seed Hour = 100mb what can i tell? is very impresiv....if u need proofs or speedtests tell me...

Good Luck!!!

Requesting many sites-invites B.

I would love an invite to blackcats. The one site I'm on that has some games only has new ones, so whenever I want to DL something I usually have to go to mininova, which sucks.

I can post a few ratio/speedtest ss if you'd like.

4 Pots here and 2 asking for invites. Should be more active, post screens.

bitleech
12-11-2008, 08:48 AM
I would love an invite to blackcats. The one site I'm on that has some games only has new ones, so whenever I want to DL something I usually have to go to mininova, which sucks.

I can post a few ratio/speedtest ss if you'd like.

Lucifer9999
12-11-2008, 08:50 AM
hy!! i would like an invite!! best site for games for a gamer like won't be wrong at all!!
thank u!!

beltagy2005
12-11-2008, 08:50 AM
As usual no one here accept to give me any account idonno , i think that's because i'm new here and every one thought that i'm kind of people that hit & run, anyhow i neeed this account REALLY and i wish u undersatnd that i'm not that kind of people ,with my regards with a promise for a goo GA but first i get invitation in my accounts :rolleyes:

ramezayyad
12-11-2008, 10:40 AM
can i have it i love games and black cats is the best

ripleys
12-11-2008, 10:53 AM
can i have it i love games and black cats is the best

I don't want traders, as that isn't what BC is about,
You also love to trade too ! Is it so diffiucult to read the rules before applying :frusty:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-tt-old-buffer-325103

One of many many trade requests.

jckm1982
12-11-2008, 11:11 AM
hi, can i have some one? need for xbox 360 , thanks

bebytza
12-11-2008, 11:56 AM
BCG does not stand for baseball card game?:naughty:

Sure, proofs are always welcome :fst:

Good Luck!!!

Requesting many sites-invites B.

and?..is something wrong?

tommyboy
12-11-2008, 12:29 PM
I would love one also, need a good place to get some 360 and psp games

thanks

speedrabbit0
12-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Hi, I'd like to have one invite.
Though I wasn't a member before, I see how BC works from your description,and I'm a quick learner.
Wish I can have this chance.

PoorFook
12-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Well, I was wondering if I could help you in your gathering of 7 good members since BCG is a really good place that I'm in too.

I can upload the S.P FAQ w/ all the personal details of mine taken away, and then you'll ask them a few random questions per person who are really interested in joining BCG.

I got to say there's some cons too about the S.P system since if there's the system they wouldn't need to use their max upload limit.

stoi
12-11-2008, 02:03 PM
I got to say there's some cons too about the S.P system since if there's the system they wouldn't need to use their max upload limit.

But thats where its good as well, the faster you upload, the less time you have to wait.

and if there is a 20:1 seeder leecher ratio, and your torrent that you are on is not less than that, then the faster you upload, the sooner those leechers become seeds, the faster you can start to earn seed points, and the faster the leechers get the torrent.

and with actual ratio being shown now, and in the Trophy table, why would you limit your upload speed, its daft.

mrunal
12-11-2008, 03:54 PM
Hello,
I would like to apply for BCG.I was looking for good gaming (specially for ps2 games) tracker for so long and i just saw your thread and at once i thought it'll probably gonna ask for seedbox and speedtest etc etc. But after reading your first post i see a hope.

To be honest I dont have fast internet connection but I can seed 24/7 and i always throttle my download speed to my upload.Seed points also gonna help me alot.

waiting for reply

thank you.

PoorFook
12-11-2008, 05:08 PM

But thats where its good as well, the faster you upload, the less time you have to wait.

and if there is a 20:1 seeder leecher ratio, and your torrent that you are on is not less than that, then the faster you upload, the sooner those leechers become seeds, the faster you can start to earn seed points, and the faster the leechers get the torrent.

and with actual ratio being shown now, and in the Trophy table, why would you limit your upload speed, its daft.

Mmh, looks like I was wrong.
I'll go read the FAQ about this.
Didn't think of the part where the leechers would become seeders and I'll get SP faster if there's more seeders.
Silly me, thanks stoi. :D

stoi
12-11-2008, 07:00 PM

Didn't think of the part where the leechers would become seeders and I'll get SP faster if there's more seeders.

You are not the only one mate, this is the 1 aspect of the SP mod that a hell of a lot of members do not get.

They just see get 1 ratio without uploading, cool.

but that is not the way it is supposed to work at all.

tjbzonasul
12-11-2008, 09:56 PM
I would like to be in too. To be honest, been waiting for such a chance for ages!!

H&K
12-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Heya guys, just to let you know, i'll be online tomorrow night to choose a couple people. To sign up you'll need an ISP or gmail email account. Oh and if you have msn that would be great, just to get you set up etc.

Cheers.

xiaoyang
12-11-2008, 10:57 PM
i do have msn
crossfinger

cRaZyzMaN
12-12-2008, 12:14 AM
i lost my account, and i want to download all buzz games

PoorFook
12-12-2008, 06:02 AM

You are not the only one mate, this is the 1 aspect of the SP mod that a hell of a lot of members do not get.

They just see get 1 ratio without uploading, cool.

but that is not the way it is supposed to work at all.

I know how it's supposed to help leeching become more often, but the uploading still has to come for a good actual ratio. :D

etrade
12-12-2008, 12:42 PM
lol everyone do caps and bold.
i just lost my account i got before a week because my inviter was a trader
i feel like crap because its my favorite tracker,
i will be happy if u can help me pls.
btw great giveaway,
and have a nice weekend

koko
12-12-2008, 01:02 PM
i love this games and this tracker is the best
can u help me
i need this invite

H&K
12-14-2008, 12:03 AM
Alright locking this and ill pm a few people. Cheers guys :)