PDA

View Full Version : TL account banned because of inactivity

bilkenter
12-11-2008, 03:55 AM
Hi friends, good to be back here again. I have run into problem with tl because of inactivity. I messed up my computer therefore was unable to log in to the site and i explained the problem to staff when i encountered this problem (poured tea in it Again) anyway now i am banned for inactivity. I think i am a nice user once was active in tl irc and have a good buffer. So i require the assistance of tl staff if available. Thanks for the support
account name:bilkenter

Skiz
12-11-2008, 04:11 AM
TorrentLeech -
irc.torrentleech.org:7011
#torrentleech (irc://irc.torrentleech.org:7011/torrentleech)

integral
12-11-2008, 04:19 AM
accounts on TL are deleted for inactivity, not banned.

DanielleD87
12-11-2008, 04:25 AM
i let my sct account expire cuz of inactivity but it was intentional. if it wasn't i'd be kind of pissed. i'm sure you'll get it back.

bilkenter
12-11-2008, 04:33 AM
accounts on TL are deleted for inactivity, not banned.

I tried going to tl irc yet that attempt wasnt successful. Honestly i hate to use using irc via mirc. On tl, i was participating via browser on chat rooms and it is awesome. Anyway even after trying to get into tl irc channel, it ,refused my connection. This is why, i came here asking for help. Btw thanks for the correction. It is deleted. Yet when i talked to staff about me being offline till i get a new pc, he said it shouldnt be a problem. So i am kinda waiting for an official answer though i appreciate your responses. So is my beloved account gone or what? Also i wonder what i did wrong. I talked to staff about my situation after i messed up my computer. He said ok

apextwin146
12-11-2008, 04:46 AM
^ did u park ur account? also if u dont like using Mirc then get to mbit or something like that .. Its the same irc in browser experience .. Alternatively u can get a chat plug in for firefox if u use that

bilkenter
12-11-2008, 04:52 AM
^ did u park ur account? also if u dont like using Mirc then get to mbit or something like that .. Its the same irc in browser experience .. Alternatively u can get a chat plug in for firefox if u use that
As far as i know there is no parking feature on tl but for other accounts of course i did but if there was a parking feature on tl then i am sure i did since i did for all others and it would be too foolish not to park my most buffered account:S

integral
12-11-2008, 05:30 AM
let's try it again.

TL does not disable accounts for inactivity. they _delete_ them. that means your username/password entry on the database no longer exists. there is no way to recover your old name. however, TL does allow someone to get a new account if their account expired, so happy hunting. ;)

bilkenter
12-11-2008, 05:48 AM
Oh i see it is unfortunate then anyway thanks for confirmation dude:)

Funkin'
12-11-2008, 05:51 AM
Nice to see you posting again bikenter. ;)

Raban
12-11-2008, 07:11 AM
yes its very good to see bilkenter he is a legend on this forum ! ! ! !1

Skiz
12-11-2008, 01:02 PM
yes its very good to see bilkenter he is a legend on this forum ! ! ! !1

No, no he isn't. He's barely been here six months. :dabs: