PDA

View Full Version : FSC Giveaway

sear
12-11-2008, 04:50 AM
Ok here's the story. We're going to give away some invites not sure how many it could be none or it could be as many as 4 or 5.

We want good trustworthy members so anyone here that's already part of FSC can nominate someone. Make sure you think they'll be a good member though so think carefully.

The person nominating must already be a known FSC member and be willing to put their name on the line for user they are nominating. The better quality FSC member vouching for you the better chances you have to be invited.

RULES~

Nominee:

1. You can NOT nominate yourself
2. Do NOT PM me

Nominator:

1. Why would your nominee be a good FSC user
2. Impress me with your nominee
3. No lurkers/collectors/traders/cheaters
4. You can only nominate one (1) user.

We don't do this often and it may never be on offer again so don't abuse our trust.

joni22
12-11-2008, 04:53 AM
I would like to be a Nominator of sheriff 01.
He is a relly great person.

aysomc
12-11-2008, 05:30 AM
0o0o0o, you fuckers better realize how rare a FSC giveaway is and give it your all. just saying you nominate someone isnt enough, make them HAVE to pick him over the others.

PlayeR
12-11-2008, 05:35 AM
Good Giveaway.

This is a rare one

pone44
12-11-2008, 05:37 AM
Rare? I have never seen one like it!

Sear- Amazing Offer. Putting a lot of trust in members here. Is Really cool. :)

I would like to be a Nominator of sheriff 01.
He is a relly great person.

You have to be a current member to nominate someone and read the rules.

Will members nominate just by the fact certain people do great GA's?

Good luck to everyone.

b1oodyh3ll
12-11-2008, 05:38 AM
man this is a great site guys, they are doing a lot of things for xmass. i love what they have been doing to the site lately. Lots and lots of give aways.

Mister Moo
12-11-2008, 05:43 AM
I don't understand why you guys are making this is so public. Why not do it in the privacy of the site? Noone wants to put down their FSC name here and openly nominate some FST retard.

b1oodyh3ll
12-11-2008, 05:51 AM
i feel bad that u think all fst members are retards

DV8type
12-11-2008, 06:02 AM
I don't understand why you guys are making this is so public. Why not do it in the privacy of the site? Noone wants to put down their FSC name here and openly nominate some FST retard.

If they are your friend then there is no shame. If you are absolutely trying to keep a secret identity then PM ME at FSC.

Adam1990
12-11-2008, 06:05 AM
meh i nominated somebody last time they did this and he totally failed me and never used it, not doing it again.

Shinzen
12-11-2008, 06:17 AM
U GUYS are lucky nominators,nominee n guys in fsc

All the best to all

The Wanderer
12-11-2008, 06:37 AM
I think this is an awesome initiative from FSC staff and shows (as if it was even more necessary) what great tracker FSC is. Starting such a topic here at FST shows that there is still hope for the BT community to be what was originally intended to be... sharing is caring.

Kudos to FSC staff, they deserve all the credit. :)

I don't know (posting history wise) anybody that well here to recommend but I do hope you'll find some good candidates.

(Sorry, I re-read the original post and I understand only FSC members can nominate. As I am not a FSC member, sorry about the confusion.) :oops:

Good luck to everybody, because I think this is a lifetime opportunity. :D

hopes
12-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Awesome initiative.:w00t:
Quite rare, let me say unique!
Good luck to all.
Would love to be known by some FSC member, but that's not my case.:(
Great work guys.

Cheers
;)

CaptanAmerica
12-11-2008, 08:49 AM
The Wanderer

(Sorry, I re-read the original post and I understand only FSC members can nominate. As I am not a FSC member, sorry about the confusion.)

hmm i ddnt see that u must be a fsc user to nominate someone else here. u just need to say ur story impressive then the OP feel goob about ur friend or whoever u would like to nominate

btw 11 posts here and only 1 is nominating somebody. also sry for one more not nominating post

Disme
12-11-2008, 08:58 AM
hmm i ddnt see that u must be a fsc user to nominate someone else here.

The person nominating must already be a known FSC member

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

salasana
12-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Accepting bribes to nominate

helpme
12-11-2008, 09:30 AM
What great giveaway to great tracker
i hope i can get that invite
why want to be member @ FSC
-love forums and FSC have great forums
-FSC have rare content as i hear and very nice packs
what can i offer to the site
-i will be very active member in the forums
-seed my downloads as long as i can
-help guys in irc and forums if i can
i hope guys support me to get that invite
BWT great work sear
Thanks

apextwin146
12-11-2008, 09:32 AM
BWT great work sear
Thanks

Quite impressive i must say .. but sadly posting 99% of times in word games isnt counted as activity among other many things that are so totally wrong in that quoted post

ripleys
12-11-2008, 09:34 AM
BWT great work sear
Thanks

RULES~

Nominee:

:frusty:

t0mmy
dont think anyone has nominated properly yet..

CaptanAmerica
The person nominating must already be a known FSC member

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

lol wtf, tnk for opend my eyes

/me fails on reading ops post

DV8type
12-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Read the rules carefully. Those that do not follow them will be disqualified. Check my history, this only happens ONCE a year. So this is an opportunity not offered often.

hopes
12-11-2008, 10:19 AM
dont think anyone has nominated properly yet..
:yup:
That is incredible. People just read Giveaway and they throw themselves in without even understanding what it is all about...

snap3r
12-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Hello sear :)
As i said in the invite thread in FSC i would like to invite Lenor to FSC :)
I know him for a long time now and he lives 80 km away from my place.
I have invited him in other secret places and he did and does a great job there :)
He likes music very much and hes an uploader on TT :)
He is staff at a romanian forum and he is a great member at a forum dealing with photoshop users :)
Hope you will take in consideration my request :)
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Crutavv
12-11-2008, 11:10 AM
I don't get it... why are you doing it here, when it is for your members only? O_o

BReal13
12-11-2008, 11:18 AM
I don't get it... why are you doing it here, when it is for your members only? O_o

Brilliant :w00t:

McBride
12-11-2008, 11:18 AM
RULES

Nominee:

2. Do NOT PM me

Nominator:

1. Why would your nominee be a good FSC user
2. Impress me with your nominee
3. No lurkers/collectors/traders/cheaters
4. You can only nominate one (1) user.

We don't do this often and it may never be on offer again so don't abuse our trust.

Some rules very bad :frusty: :mellow: BIG MISTAKE

magushun
12-11-2008, 11:47 AM
this sounds interesting

BlueLabel
12-11-2008, 11:50 AM
its nice to those who know fsc members

AndreiBig
12-11-2008, 12:05 PM
I have invited him in other secret places and he did and does a great job there :)
He is staff at a romanian forum and he is a great member at a forum dealing with photoshop users :)
Thanks in advance

Cheers

I nominate Lenor

Disme
12-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Nominee:

About my FSC-name … as stated in my title here at FST I'm Belgian and my FSC-profile and FS reflect my nationality too, so that narrows the possibilities. Moreover, when visiting my FS, people will notice I have the same pic as my avatar posted there and I like councilman Doug Wilson. If all this doesn’t ring a bell I’d be happy to PM Sear (if allowed) or if requested post my FSC-name here in the open.

I’m a member at FSC for some time now (thx to DV8). I'm not the oldest member around, but have been there long enough to have shown my dedication and love for FSC, in the form of leeching/seeding, forum activity, and more ( :ph34r: ).

When you have been into torrenting for as long as I have been and seen the amount of scammers/cheaters/liars/multiple account holders/traders/sellers you get rather paranoid. Therefore it takes quite some time, first hand experience, effort, talking and a strong ‘gut’-feeling before anyone becomes trusted in my book.

When I first saw this thread this morning three names popped up in my mind. Two of them already are FSC-members J so it’s not like it’s a big dilemma whom I should nominate, taking into account the ‘one nominator per nominee-rule’ ;)

So here I am to tell everybody, and FSC-staff in particular why I am willing to put my ass on the line for the guy I'm about to nominate.

Nominator:

He makes himself known to all by the name of bumrocks. He uses that name everywhere and therefore it’s rather easy to find or catch up with him.
I got to know him some time ago in another community and ever since that day he has done nothing but impress me. He isn’t afraid to tell what he thinks and he’s not a person that says things or doesn’t say things because he’s afraid people would disagree. He is straightforward, clever and educated, has a keen sense of humor and is dedicated to the places he is a member.

The question at hand is if bumrocks would be an asset to FSC …
I believe he certainly will be. You can wonder how I would know that before he even is a member. That is the advantage of knowing someone personally and being a decent judge of character. He has been a great friend and I’ve grown to know him as a mature guy who has brains and has the necessary interpersonal skills to participate in discussions and/or sharing his real-life/internet experiences with other people. He knows how to interact and discuss in a mature way, without the need to flame or joke around as many do on the interwebz.
I believe I am old enough and have enough intellectual capacities to be a pretty good judge of character and my membership at FSC makes that I am pretty well placed to know if he, with his character and attitude would fit into FSC.

I am certainly not the only one who knows him (here or elsewhere) and I am sure a lot of his/my friends would tell you the same about him.

Since FSC is also a tracker I will describe his attitude vis à vis ‘sharing’ files too. Bumrocks is a member of a number of trackers and is an "all-around" active member at his loved sites. If allowed, he uploads content to the tracker and isn’t to lazy to fill requests. He’s been into torrenting long enough to understand the importance of seeding and leeching properly. Neither is he a guy collecting memberships at numerous trackers, not to use them or just to show off with his memberships.

When looking at his current memberships anyone will notice his stats reflect his experience and torrent-knowledge gained during the time he has been into torrenting.

He maid the choice to participate in the ‘tracker-life/community’ of smaller trackers. He prefers the smaller ones because it allows him to get to know the people he’s "hangin out" with. He is the furthest thing from a spammer in the sense that if he has nothing to say besides "+1" or "I agree" he just doesn’t say anything at all. If he’s going to give input ... you will get his sincere input. He is also able and a willing donator for those sites that he values (you would notice donator stars next to his name in the profiles of various of his trackers).

I am convinced he would be a very active user at FSC … one that gets involved in as many areas as possible, one that is involved and appreciative ... one that will also respects the rules of the tracker. Some of these things mentioned, if not a lot, have been said to you before. Fortunately, his "history" and profiles will all tell you the same...Not to mention his many friends.

I vouch for bumrocks. Add to that my love for FSC and the chance I could be jeopardizing my membership by doing this and you can understand I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t trust this friend for the full 100%.

Amen :)

dpds
12-11-2008, 12:25 PM
rules are great, giveaway is great.. but what about other members of this forum? if one doesn't have a friend at fsc it doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve to be an fsc member.
:)

Swift
12-11-2008, 12:38 PM
rules are great, giveaway is great.. but what about other members of this forum? if one doesn't have a friend at fsc it doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve to be an fsc member.
:)

if you don't have friends at FSC it doesn't mean you can't be a member just that the person who is nominised by a FSC member has a small advantace :)

so don't be disappointed make a good request and cross your fingers

P.S. Never saw this thread comming it's quite a surprise , to bad I'm not a member so I can nominate a person

becomehokage
12-11-2008, 12:40 PM
I had my chance to be invited there but i lost it, so theres no point to try again (with a different nominee or whatever).Tho its strange making this as a giveaway on a public forum while it can be done on the fsc boards privately. Just my 2 cents .

under.zero
12-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks in advance

Cheers

I nominate Lenor

this man really deserve :cool:

IdolEyes787
12-11-2008, 12:59 PM
I think that disme's nomination of bumrocks is a good one.

I don't really know the lad other than from sharing a few sites with him ,but as far as that goes he seems a nice enough fellow and certainly contributes where ever he is a member.

cinephilia
12-11-2008, 12:59 PM
I nominate DeNeDe17, he really deserves :P

Swift
12-11-2008, 01:12 PM

sometimes your so retarded:frusty:

nipple
12-11-2008, 01:12 PM
I would like to be a Nominator of GUITARHERO
He is a really a very good person
very nice man
if u need anything only ask him and he will make it to u
gentel
and the biggest thing is that

HE LET ME STOP TRADING FROM 4 MONTHS AND I BECOME STAFF IN TRACKERS AND HELP PPL WITHOUT ANYTHING REALLY I AM GLAD FOR TO STOP TRADING AND ALL THAT FROM GUITARHERO

Swift
12-11-2008, 01:16 PM
So all who nominated here a person are FSC members ? :) cuz I only know like 4-5 persons who nominated to actually be in FSC

cinephilia
12-11-2008, 01:18 PM

sometimes your so retarded:frusty:
*joke*

sarancha
12-11-2008, 01:19 PM

yeah, sure :lol:

under.zero
12-11-2008, 01:32 PM
So all who nominated here a person are FSC members ? :) cuz I only know like 4-5 persons who nominated to actually be in FSC

are you sure you know all members? :P

Swift
12-11-2008, 01:40 PM

are you sure you know all members? :P

no i didn't say that :) i wish haha

Magnum
12-11-2008, 02:02 PM
I want to be a member of FSC,but probably I woke up a little late...

I have a request and the staff knows that,but now staff have other rules.
I wish that someone will give me the chance to join this community.I know I may not get in but I feel like it was finally time for me to try .
If someone wants to support me i remain grateful for life.

saadiqking
12-11-2008, 02:06 PM
yes ..... MAgnum is one of the best users on FST.......

good luck :D

FiftyGame
12-11-2008, 02:08 PM
I nominate sear for a demotion? Is this the thread where I put that???

Thanks

IdolEyes787
12-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Sorry you have to be a little more active here to make a request like that.

Noob.:rolleyes:

snap3r
12-11-2008, 02:21 PM
:lol: FiftyGame

jars
12-11-2008, 02:23 PM

ThanksIf you want, I can rent out some room for a petition in my funspace, fifty. I need some traffic to get me over the line ;)

mrnobody
12-11-2008, 02:25 PM
meh i nominated somebody last time they did this and he totally failed me and never used it, not doing it again.

i nominated someone last time as well and i have not seen him ever since lol. He is a good person though.

P.S. i nominate myself for a dupe account :naughty:

KiNdZiUs
12-11-2008, 02:27 PM

I wish that someone will give me the chance to join this community.I know I may not get in but I feel like it was finally time for me to try .

Good luck my friend. You worth it. :fst:
I wish you all the best to get what you are looking for ! :)

ghurka
12-11-2008, 02:31 PM

ThanksI thought he was official FSC teaboy anyway. Or is it something else that ends in boy :P

BReal13
12-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Wow that's an ugly ass squirrel :w00t::w00t:

mshassy
12-11-2008, 02:53 PM
i would really like to be a member of FSC
i have made a request before but i have closed it in order to repect the ste.Im the only torrent user from my country who got this far in the p2p and torrents world.So i think this giant leap will be a milestone in my life :)
As Im still studying its little bit hard to find free time to be active in forums.But i do my best to stay in IRC and forums as i can.For FSC i will do my best and i will never forsake the staff or the site.So if you can please consider me as new member for FSC.A little chance for me will be like a gift for me.
Thanks everyone!

rodinhas
12-11-2008, 03:01 PM

Thanks

:lol::lol:

hotshot6473
12-11-2008, 03:09 PM
I am not going to nominate myself but I would gladly submit to an interview if you are still looking for good members.

Lol this was a suprise when I woke up.

aysomc
12-11-2008, 03:09 PM
ok, so im going to put up a nomination finally. i had to go to work and could only leave that small comment and i just got back but i do have someone in mind and if they dont get in through this ill put in an application on the site soon enough.

that being said i'm going to nominate bumrocks, i have only known him for a month or 2 now but i have talked to him multiple times through pm and i can tell he is a genuine active torrent user who is here for fun and to hang out with e-buddies(no homo). i know he has a seedbox so ratio wont ever be a problem, even without it he's a smart guy so im sure he can hang in there fine with all the free-leech at fsc. other sites i know him at he helps keep them alive by donating and also keeps them lively by posting in the forums quite a bit. bottom line, he would be a great user for fsc since he is active, has a great attitude, and he really believes in sharing.

if you need any more info about him you can pm either me or him here or you can pm me on irc sear and ill get any info i dont have asap. :)

he has another person nominating him as well but everyone else i know around here and talk to is already in so i guess this is a backup nomination for him. :P

mamacita
12-11-2008, 03:15 PM
Man, all you people who want so desperately to get into FSC sure do ruin your chances by ignoring the rules of a very generous thread like this.

I for one am always keeping an eye out for good users who I might consider inviting to FSC, but I sure am not inclined to think about inviting people who can't even abide by a staff member's rules in a giveaway thread.

Where in Sear's post does it say "request here if you want in" ??? The majority of the posts in this thread have been non FSC members spamming. Don't make the site regret even attempting to be generous and a bit public.

Anyways, great initiative Sear! Hopefully we can find some diamonds in the rough.

monk3y
12-11-2008, 03:19 PM
i also nominate squirr3l for a dupe!

LONG LIVE TEH SQUIRR3L

hotshot6473
12-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Man, all you people who want so desperately to get into FSC sure do ruin your chances by ignoring the rules of a very generous thread like this.

I for one am always keeping an eye out for good users who I might consider inviting to FSC, but I sure am not inclined to think about inviting people who can't even abide by a staff member's rules in a giveaway thread.

Where in Sear's post does it say "request here if you want in" ??? The majority of the posts in this thread have been non FSC members spamming. Don't make the site regret even attempting to be generous and a bit public.

Anyways, great initiative Sear! Hopefully we can find some diamonds in the rough.

I hear what your saying but as everybody else has already said it is kinda strange to have this out in the open. If a good member here at FST wants a chance then this is really our only shot. I know some people are just gonna put it on their mantle as a trophy but some people that will actually use it may be overlooked.

mamacita
12-11-2008, 03:31 PM
I hear you, and I'm going to ask permission to do something a bit different, but that doesn't mean people should ignore the poster's rules and ruin their chances of ever getting in.

Artemis
12-11-2008, 03:33 PM
To sear and the other FSC staff reading this thread (yeah take away his tea trolley fifty), most of the users I would have nominated are already members, and TBH I am surprised bumrocks is not already a member. He is definitely a deserving candidate and someone who is very active on other torrent sites so although others have nominated him, he also gets my endorsement.

Swift
12-11-2008, 03:33 PM

I hear what your saying but as everybody else has already said it is kinda strange to have this out in the open. If a good member here at FST wants a chance then this is really our only shot. I know some people are just gonna put it on their mantle as a trophy but some people that will actually use it may be overlooked.

thats exactlly what i've tryed to tell in one of my post :D

aysomc
12-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Where in Sear's post does it say "request here if you want in" ??? The majority of the posts in this thread have been non FSC members spamming.

lol. you gotta admit you might try if you weren't in and had heard enough about it. it is that good, to where you might go into a retarded stupor and make a request without even realize you're breaking a rule.

but yea, usually when this happens there are a few guys who stand out above the rest based on what their nominator had to say about them, and then almost all the rest are spam posts or posts breaking the rules.

i stand by my nominee fully and if there are severe consequences for letting a bad member in i would still vouch for him since i know that nothing but good will come from letting him in, which is all i really care about when inviting someone... sounds like i have a man-fling going on with bumrocks but i can assure you, thats only on the weekends, and when we're drunk, or bored... shit, should i just tell them bummy? :naughty:

psxcite
12-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Anyone lucky enough to gain membership to FSC will indeed be a very, very lucky individual. One of, if not the best, torrent communities - period.

Sorry to spam. Just wanted to add my .02

Tokeman
12-11-2008, 04:53 PM
I nominate whoever makes post #99 in this thread.
Yes, I'm a member.
If post #99 is already a member, or not worthy, I nominate Squirr3l for a dupe account also :P

zedex
12-11-2008, 05:05 PM
i would like to join this community ( from what i heared you got some very special feauters there) . im a member at FST for about 1.35 years and im sure you gonna check my profile and see for yourself what kind of person i am . sure at the start of my torrenting i was a little bit stupid and didnt understand those special rules that communities have but now after this time has passed and me being a member of very respected trackers i think im well enough matured and ready tobe a part of FSC .

thx for the oppurtunity and good luck to all :D

C-mos
12-11-2008, 05:09 PM
I nominate a good friend of mine :)
I can't help him ..but the staff can
I see a lot of friends here
sear,dv8 etc

so my nominate is fps or Magnum ..these guys are awesome ! :)

hehe :D

CaptanAmerica
12-11-2008, 05:13 PM
i would like to join this community ( from what i heared you got some very special feauters there) . im a member at FST for about 1.35 years and im sure you gonna check my profile and see for yourself what kind of person i am . sure at the start of my torrenting i was a little bit stupid and didnt understand those special rules that communities have but now after this time has passed and me being a member of very respected trackers i think im well enough matured and ready tobe a part of FSC .

dont do my mistake, read carefully first post

mrnobody
12-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 27 (27 members and 0 guests) :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone lucky enough to gain membership to FSC will indeed be a very, very lucky individual. One of, if not the best, torrent communities - period.

Sorry to spam. Just wanted to add my .02

hey u :P

zedex
12-11-2008, 05:18 PM

dont do my mistake, read carefully first post

so i understand now ppl cant just nominate themselvs and write a little bit about their intrests and so ...? :shutup:

well ill just make my point : i think its the wrong way to get some quality members , specialy since its the same basiclly like giving your members invites ... anyways , i said the truth about myself . whether you want me in the community or not its your desicion.

bumrocks
12-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Just a quick thank you to those that have vouched for me...Much appreciated! Thanks to sear for the opportunity and thanks to DisMe, aysomc, Artemis, IdolEyeys787...I promise not to tell anyone about the handjobs...

soulreaper
12-11-2008, 05:26 PM
So what does FSC look for in a potentially good member? His erudite posting or his account buffering capability?
I think it's a positive move on the part of the FSC staff to make such a move, a reminder to the other torrent sites who badmouth FST that among a few bad apples there are also absolute gems that hang out here.

Respect to the FSC staff, it's a recognition of the quality of FSTers.
Goodluck everyone.

cinephilia
12-11-2008, 05:34 PM
off topic - Sear, are you really from Equatorial Guinea ?

DV8type
12-11-2008, 05:38 PM
So what does FSC look for in a potentially good member? His erudite posting or his account buffering capability?

This is why we are asking other FSC members to nominate candidates. They know exactly who we are and what we need. We are their BT community.

So far i see only 2-3 posts that will be reviewed. This is a limited offer, so hurries, hurries!

Tokeman
12-11-2008, 05:40 PM
What about my (future) nomination... :D

kirktrix
12-11-2008, 05:42 PM
This the same way i got my invite last year when i am very active here in FST because i am online 24/7. but unfortunately i changed work this year and have a limited access on internet that's why i am not active right now.. But i regularly visited FST and my trackers to check what's new. :)

To all the members here that will get an invite be responsible and take care of your account.... FSC is one of the best tracker around....

Good luck...

Adam1990
12-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Actually I know I said I wouldn't but I will vouch for bumrocks, I have seen his name on another site similar to fsc and he is an excellent user there.

soulreaper
12-11-2008, 05:53 PM

This is why we are asking other FSC members to nominate candidates. They know exactly who we are and what we need. We are their BT community.

That didn't answer my question,kinda took it out of context,but well whatever floats your boat.

CaptanAmerica
12-11-2008, 05:57 PM
well ill just make my point : i think its the wrong way to get some quality members , specialy since its the same basiclly like giving your members invites ... anyways , i said the truth about myself . whether you want me in the community or not its your desicion.

im not a fsc member, also i think noone who is well known here can vouch for me :unsure::mellow:

killercam101
12-11-2008, 06:00 PM

im not a fsc member, also i think noone who is well known here can vouch for me :unsure::mellow:

send out a few more Christmas cards this holiday season : make one out to sears :naughty:

waki
12-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Actually I know I said I wouldn't but I will vouch for bumrocks, I have seen his name on another site similar to fsc and he is an excellent user there.
yeah he is a really active user 'there', i think he'd be a great fit for fsc.

danio
12-11-2008, 06:07 PM
i can haz invite as early christmas gift plz? :cool:

cinephilia
12-11-2008, 06:13 PM
i can haz invite as early christmas gift plz? :cool:
sure, pm me your mail :shifty:

Arasari
12-11-2008, 06:27 PM
can somebody tell me the difference between FST and FSC? i thought was same thing :|

ghurka
12-11-2008, 06:30 PM
well ill just make my point : i think its the wrong way to get some quality members , specialy since its the same basiclly like giving your members invites ... anyways , i said the truth about myself . whether you want me in the community or not its your desicion.You're totally wrong about that and I'm sure that most FSC members would disagree with you. Nomination and respect from your peers counts for a lot more than any person can say about themselves.

CaptanAmerica
12-11-2008, 06:31 PM
can somebody tell me the difference between FST and FSC? i thought was same thing :|

fst = flatter square tube

fsc = fractionally spaced corrector

ben99
12-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Disme, your post was epic. All the nomination posts should be like this, it was well written and over all just a fun post to read.

aysomc
12-11-2008, 06:44 PM
well ill just make my point : i think its the wrong way to get some quality members , specialy since its the same basiclly like giving your members invites ... anyways , i said the truth about myself . whether you want me in the community or not its your desicion.You're totally wrong about that and I'm sure that most FSC members would disagree with you. Nomination and respect from your peers counts for a lot more than any person can say about themselves.

i think he may be on to something here. common sense can do wonders when used properly.

Arasari
12-11-2008, 07:01 PM

fst = flatter square tube

fsc = fractionally spaced corrector

thanks for the info :naughty:

mamacita
12-11-2008, 07:03 PM
aysomc and ghurka have the gist of it.

If you feel needing someone to nominate you is unfair, perhaps that means you need to relook your whole take on file sharing in general. It isn't about me me me. If it were this whole thing wouldn't work since the point is sharing our digital media with others.

So jump in and get to know the community, and you'll find the doors to these great trackers open wide up.

hotshot6473
12-11-2008, 07:08 PM
aysomc and ghurka have the gist of it.

If you feel needing someone to nominate you is unfair, perhaps that means you need to relook your whole take on file sharing in general. It isn't about me me me. If it were this whole thing wouldn't work since the point is sharing our digital media with others.

So jump in and get to know the community, and you'll find the doors to these great trackers open wide up.

Yep so true I have gotton into some great trackers by knowing people in real life and from these forums. Community is everywhere and not just in a forum.

Artemis
12-11-2008, 08:25 PM

Although he doesn't like to talk about it, he is actually from French Guyana, his father was a prisoner on Devil's Island and when the prison closed down he was repatriated back to the mainland. He grabbed the first blind native woman he could find and voila their love child was born.............

Enlightened
12-11-2008, 08:50 PM

Sorry, Magnum......I was NOT aware about the FSC "Giveaway" , quite by accident, perusing the pages here, ...I came across your post, and you xpress your desire to join FSC, hope I can help here.

I KNOw you are NOT the type of person to ask...

But anyways here Goes, whether you like it or not, I am telling it all here....LOL

I'm stepping out here to vouch for Magnum....

He is a real asset to the FST community, and will be even a greater Asset to the FSC community, with his tireless efforts to help others, NOT to mention his great generosity and Integrity.

Besides being, an Anti Trader & Anti Collector, Magnum has demonstrated to me, having a keen sense of astutenrss, in his selection of potential members that he invites. That ONLY shows, a person of great responsibnility,appreciates his own membership in that community and takes pride in doing so...

Many times he offers help to me, withouut me asking as he sense my need for help, and that is how much he appreciates and values our frienship. As a personal friend , I cannot ask for more & as a potential member of FSC, he will bring a great contributor..........

I am writing this, NOT because Magnum, is a personal friend, BUT I do NOT wish, FSC to Miss out an opportunity to have such a great contributing member on their Team. Furthermore, I wish Magnum will be able to fully Xperience the FSC P2P community .....where FSC rewrites the book on, what P2p Community is all about.

Hope that the FSC staff wiill give Magnum an opportunity to live up & continue his reputation.
In addition, I know this will be a GREAT Xmas gift for him as well,...........& the waiting has just STOP.

Good luck my friend.

cinephilia
12-11-2008, 09:03 PM

Although he doesn't like to talk about it, he is actually from French Guyana, his father was a prisoner on Devil's Island and when the prison closed down he was repatriated back to the mainland. He grabbed the first blind native woman he could find and voila their love child was born.............
I assume that he also drive a 4x4 from non-governmental organization always full of poor guinean waitresses :rolleyes:

yayyyyyy
12-11-2008, 09:16 PM
I nominate feeling :D

Peter North
12-11-2008, 09:18 PM
No body nomeate me?
I give you porn....for free :wank:
Just kiding, good luck to all, no need FSC :happy:

hotshot6473
12-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Tokeman thanks for the nomination!!!!!!!!

If I am worthy. Any info you need I will be happy to give it to you and even talk on either irc, msn or aim

phrenzy
12-11-2008, 09:25 PM
I would like to nominate MAX011. I have invited him to a few sites w/o any problems and seems to be a good guy... I'm not sure how to impress you guys especially since i don't know him personally but what interactions i've had w/ him have all been good.... He prolly won't be the most active person in the forums but nor am I... Thanks for the consideration...

FileZ
12-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Don't forget me :)

respawn40
12-11-2008, 10:09 PM
I'll jump on the bandwagon, and nominate bumrocks. I'm surprised he's not already a member of FSC; he's that awesome of a person :D

There's not much more that could be said about him; Disme and the others have pretty much covered it all :P

pone44
12-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Sorry for spamming.

I wish all nominated so far Good luck ;)

They are all respected members, very helpful as you know.

IdolEyes787
12-11-2008, 10:31 PM

Sorry, Magnum......I was NOT aware about the FSC "Giveaway" , quite by accident, perusing the pages here, ...I came across your post, and you xpress your desire to join FSC, hope I can help here.

I KNOw you are NOT the type of person to ask...

But anyways here Goes, whether you like it or not, I am telling it all here....LOL

I'm stepping out here to vouch for Magnum....

He is a real asset to the FST community, and will be even a greater Asset to the FSC community, with his tireless efforts to help others, NOT to mention his great generosity and Integrity.

Besides being, an Anti Trader & Anti Collector, Magnum has demonstrated to me, having a keen sense of astutenrss, in his selection of potential members that he invites. That ONLY shows, a person of great responsibnility,appreciates his own membership in that community and takes pride in doing so...

Many times he offers help to me, withouut me asking as he sense my need for help, and that is how much he appreciates and values our frienship. As a personal friend , I cannot ask for more & as a potential member of FSC, he will bring a great contributor..........

I am writing this, NOT because Magnum, is a personal friend, BUT I do NOT wish, FSC to Miss out an opportunity to have such a great contributing member on their Team. Furthermore, I wish Magnum will be able to fully Xperience the FSC P2P community .....where FSC rewrites the book on, what P2p Community is all about.

Hope that the FSC staff wiill give Magnum an opportunity to live up & continue his reputation.
In addition, I know this will be a GREAT Xmas gift for him as well,...........& the waiting has just STOP.

Good luck my friend.

I just like to add that Magnum is a very caring individual with great deal of personal integrity and that in real life ,beyond this internet shite he is the kind of person that I would want as a friend.

Hope you see your way to giving him an interview sear .

+1 on the good luck mate.

Sorry for the long pasted bit. Had to take my Grandmother Christmas shopping and am now drinking heavily to forget.:drunk:

DV8type
12-11-2008, 11:11 PM
Wow, i would have thought there would be more worthy members. We had considerably more last year. We just might have to close it early :cry:

And btw, it will not help you to PM me from other trackers, your epeni on other trackers is no concern of mine

bebytza
12-11-2008, 11:13 PM
"Tokeman".....is one of the best from FST,he deserve it...Good Luck man!!

mamacita
12-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Wow, i would have thought there would be more worthy members. We had considerably more last year. We just might have to close it early :cry:

And btw, it will not help you to PM me from other trackers, your epeni on other trackers is no concern of mine

I think the FST community has pretty much been picked clean of its decent users over the past year or so. From my standpoint, I've already invited the people I thought worthy over the years. Haven't seen anyone of late around here that caught my attention. (That and I've been inactive :P)

FileZ
12-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Thought all you needed was F*n if you got it you said you were leaving the Bt community? Also you make trade offers.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-ummmmmftn-271658/?

Don't forget me :)

Sorry for spamming.

I wish all nominated so far Good luck

They are all respected members, very helpful as you know.

i need to tell u one thing ,i was able to make new acc here and act as anti trader or so then get what i need , but i don't made coz i respect my self and respect members here
about this topic ^^ i am really left torrent for months and many old accounts are gone due to my inactivity
P.S. if i looking to any member history i will look for his type of posts , god or bad guy , cheater , just collector .. etc , never do that to just spam
good luck to all.

Roooney
12-11-2008, 11:25 PM
I have no relationship to FSC but I had to look at this thread since I know how rare these invites are. As soon as I saw you could nominate someone I immediatly thought of Magnum. He is my favourite member here on FST. He has helped me with alot, and giving me two fantastic invites which I will never forget. I absolutely feel Magnum deserves a invite.

Enlightened
12-11-2008, 11:37 PM
I have no relationship to FSC but I had to look at this thread since I know how rare these invites are. As soon as I saw you could nominate someone I immediatly thought of Magnum. He is my favourite member here on FST. He has helped me with alot, and giving me two fantastic invites which I will never forget. I absolutely feel Magnum deserves a invite.

Amen

hotshot6473
12-12-2008, 01:10 AM

It stinks that we need a current member to vouch for us cause we can't really speak for ourselves but rules are rules

PlayeR
12-12-2008, 01:14 AM
that is ok....
the rules are great. you need someone there to nominate you. that makes it very convincing to staffs.

xnugx
12-12-2008, 01:21 AM
This GA is ridiculously awesome. Smart way of conducting it too.

Intr4ns1t
12-12-2008, 01:47 AM
I have to step in for bumrocks myself. He is an awesome individual that has been a great assistance to me in the past, and knows what he's doing to boot. I have known him for a while and he's always been a straight-up individual with idealistic leanings that make me want him to bear my children, but he already passed on that invite :(

Anyways, good luck to bumrocks and all the nominees who deserve it ;)

ben99
12-12-2008, 01:57 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/24mxljt.jpg
For people that are nominating magnum, are you aware of this?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-fsc-request-296955/page5

(http://i35.tinypic.com/24mxljt.jpg)

sear
12-12-2008, 02:31 AM

Thanks

:pinch:

PlayeR
12-12-2008, 02:34 AM
I am not aware of this. and I thought Magnum is a good member here.

let's wait for him to explain.

IdolEyes787
12-12-2008, 02:38 AM
No I wasn't aware of that ben and it's also very strange that some posts are in perfect English which I know for a fact Magnum doesn't speak.

Tokeman
12-12-2008, 02:39 AM

If I am worthy. Any info you need I will be happy to give it to you and even talk on either irc, msn or aim

Lucky post #99.
I nominate the lucky guy.
PM me if you seriously consider him and need proof of my membership :cool:

integral
12-12-2008, 02:45 AM
A few 'account giveaway' reps in Magnum's BT-Rep history, and rep from known traders, so I can't be sure. Also the thread by ben99 is pretty condemning.

bumrocks isn't in FSC yet?! that's crazy..

hotshot6473
12-12-2008, 02:51 AM

Lucky post #99.

Thanks for the nomination and I hope staff contact me so I can show them I really want this.

LubTheStaringCat
12-12-2008, 03:20 AM
Fantastic giveaway, I just wish I knew some people well enough at FSC for to be nominated.
Congratz to whom ever gets Invited.

whip22
12-12-2008, 03:27 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/24mxljt.jpg
For people that are nominating magnum, are you aware of this?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-fsc-request-296955/page5

(http://i35.tinypic.com/24mxljt.jpg)
darn that's a real zinger right there lol

killercam101
12-12-2008, 03:34 AM
In defense of magnum..I think he's helped and invited a ton of users with his giveaways (into high level trackers). Yes, from the screenshot he tried to trade but he's done a lot more positive things since that screenshot date 05-??-??, especially for FST. In this thread there are at least 2 FSC members who have a history of trading. So if you're basing this on "anti-trader" status rather then generosity and activity/involvment then its okay if you're a FSC member and then you start trading? While I think everyones concenus is that bumrocks is the easy choice here, I think magnum should also be given a chance.

LubTheStaringCat
12-12-2008, 03:37 AM
I would like to nominate "IdolEyes787"

Putting something Into a few words to convince someone to Invite someone somewhere, Is difficult at the best of times.
So all I can say Is do a search of his post history, he's about the most level headed person I know here at FST.
He doesn't shit peoples threads the way most of the morons do In this place does.

Can't really add anything else.

Good luck m8:.:)

Magnum
12-12-2008, 03:47 AM
Come with something new,ben boy!Always same thing...The FSC staff knows that.So,that is!!!The world knows i'm not a trader.It was a mistake of mine,i recognize and I'm not tried to hide as others.
Thanks to those who have supported me

integral
12-12-2008, 03:47 AM

Putting something Into a few words to convince someone to Invite someone somewhere, Is difficult at the best of times.
So all I can say Is do a search of his post history, he's about the most level headed person I know here at FST.
He doesn't shit peoples threads the way most of the morons do In this place does.

1) You're not a member
2) You're trying to nominate a member

:noes:

xnugx
12-12-2008, 03:49 AM

You have to be a member of FSC to nominate somebody, Forcus. I was about to nominate Pone44 myself, but I am excluded from as well because I am not a member.

IdolEyes787
12-12-2008, 03:55 AM
Thanks anyway focus I really appreciate the thought.

Pink's my colour too.:naughty:

Wait a second .I'm a member of FSC ?
I seriously need to start paying more attention.

Anybody tell me if I'm a member of anything else?
Or what FSC is for that matter.

Kyl3KK
12-12-2008, 04:48 AM
I nominate integral.

/me is an FSC member, by the way.

I don't know if he's on there or not but I can't think of anyone more deserving than him. I picked him once for an FTN invite but they pulled them immediatly before he PM'd me his e-mail. He's great.

Ah, I see he's in already. Add another +1 to bumrocks then. He's an awesome funny dude, FSC could use someone like him.

pone44
12-12-2008, 05:00 AM
Sear is generous enough to do this giveaway and Put trust in members here, with a priceless offer. But some are self nominating themselves. Everyone would do that if they could. Rules are rules. Why question them?

Good luck all nominee's :D.

Special night on fst tonight. :fst:

hotshot6473
12-12-2008, 05:11 AM
Rules are rules. Why question them? Sear is generous enough to do this giveaway and your complaining that you can not self nominate? Everyone would do that if they could.

Lucky post #99.

Thanks for the nomination and I hope staff contact me so I can show them I really want this.

Did he nominate you? :unsure:

Yea and I am thankful but I don't know if much is gonna come of it since I have not heard anything from staff. Maybe one day but who knows

mamacita
12-12-2008, 05:15 AM
Where's the patience? You guys are probably checking the thread constantly, and sear pops in once a day or summin' like that :P

hotshot6473
12-12-2008, 05:34 AM
lol I am gonna be up all night cause I have a final exam tom. I am hopped up on red bull and other stimulants and just have my computer on because I am making a study guide on it

tnt
12-12-2008, 05:36 AM
im just curious what happened to Enlightened intrusive signature?Before 1 day it was uk-t and when this thread started he put fsc again.

killercam101
12-12-2008, 05:43 AM
im just curious what happened to Enlightened intrusive signature?Before 1 day it was uk-t and when this thread started he put fsc again.

I stole his ginormous signature:shifty: its like I told respawn40 aka Judas put your name on it!

Enlightened
12-12-2008, 07:00 AM
I did NOT quite like that "Design", furtermore I don't want Mr. Squizzle, to flag me down for showing off....LOL:yup::yup::yup:
I am better "buddies" with Mr. DV8type, cuse we can always square things off in the Octagonal Cage in UFC...LMAO:naughty::lol::D

P.S. DV8type is very good with his rear Naked Choke & Guillotine

aysomc
12-12-2008, 07:06 AM
definitely good with the rear naked choke. some might call it good bjj, but i just think he enjoys having another mans back. :P

wtfyousaydog
12-12-2008, 07:27 AM
Wow, just got done reading this whole thread. Quite a read at 1:30am.

Just want to add to it a little, I'm not a member of FSC and I'm not very active here, so take my opinion as you will. I'd like to vouch again for bumrocks, he's my bud and I figure it can't hurt to have more support. Has helped me out several times, and been a true friend for about a year now. Everything that was said about him before is true, plus those handjobs he talked about are to die for:D

Oh and just so everybody who's wondering I'm maddog2099 on trackers :)

DV8type
12-12-2008, 08:07 AM
I am better "buddies" with Mr. DV8type, cuse we can always square things off in the Octagonal Cage in UFC...LMAO:naughty::lol::D

P.S. DV8type is very good with his rear Naked Choke & [/B][/I]Guillotine
:01::01:
DV8type is very good with his rear Naked Choke << good thing i know what your talking about or i might take that the wrong way :shifty:

definitely good with the rear naked choke. some might call it good bjj, but i just think he enjoys having another mans back. :P
hahahahahaha....Classic
:lol:

DeathAngel
12-12-2008, 09:54 AM
That's a fine giveaway , hope you guys can recruit the best of FST , they are rare tho :P . Anyway , I'm not a member on FSC but I'd like to vouch for bumrocks too , I've know him for a while , ofc not here but somewhere else , he's a l33t user that if the word l33t equals the word "Awesome" . He's pretty active , helpful and most of all a dedicated member . Disme know quiet well that bumrocks is a member that anyone can put his ass on the line for , I know that you know that too :P . Anyway good Luck bumrocks ;) and good luck to all the other candidates . Peace out .

jars
12-12-2008, 10:34 AM
If anyone can promise to drink beers regularly on irc with me will get my support.

hotshot6473
12-12-2008, 11:27 AM
lol I am in college so that would not be a problem

IdolEyes787
12-12-2008, 12:26 PM
lol I am in college so if you are buying that would not be a problem
fixed

danio
12-12-2008, 12:38 PM
lol I am in college so if you are buying that would not be a problem
fixed

:lol::lol::lol:

mamacita
12-12-2008, 01:29 PM
hahaha, good one Idol!

ShawEgypt
12-12-2008, 01:40 PM
FSC !!!
the weed is really working or it is really FSC?

MrBuddyX
12-12-2008, 01:45 PM
I thought when I saw this it was too GOOD to be true... I figured with all the people that I have helped out including some FSC members with time on my seedbox or with invites, that someone would surely nominate me and I might actually have a chance to actually get FSC...

However, when you go to my history and look at my first posts here at FST, the first few were POSTED in the "TRADE" section.. When I joined here at FST and was a newbie I assumed that everybody traded and it was just a part of FST.. I didn't "KNOW" or realize how there were scammers and cheaters and liars whoi would say and do anything and RIP off anyone to get a tracker.. Once I found this out and after talking to a few members here and realizing how TRADERS were viewed I knew right then and there that I wanted nothing to do with those types of people.. Actually my first response from my post in the "TRADE" section was some kid trying to sell me a BH invite.. So as soon as the posts were opened up, I quickly went ahead and closed them down.. I moved my seedbox GA from the "TRADE" section into the Free Invite GA section and it's been there ever since along with my invite GA..

I can "HONESTLY" say that I NEVER made a single TRADE for anything in my entire LIFE. But the FACT is that I still get labeled as a "TRADER" and that pisses me off more than anything because since I have been a member here at FST I have done nothing but try to help out fellow members of the community. How many other people pay $$ out of their pocket and then just GIVE AWAY for FREE complete access to a 100MBPS seedbox... And what do I want in return?? I dont want anything in return, accept a little bit of respect and appreciation to those who have used it.. And believe it or not, I don't even get that sometimes.. So I ask myself why do I even bother??

Anyways why do I bring this all up is because I asked a friend if who would thinka bout nominating me for the FSC GA.. He said he thought I was great member and that I def. deserve it but he couldnt nominate me bc i was a "TRADER"... Being called this makes me SO MAD bc it REALLY is the farthest thing from the truth.. As I said I have done nothing but try to help fellow members out and share with other members here.. So when he said that he wouldn't nominate because of me being labeled as a "Trader". I understood where he was coming from and I told him not to worry about it at ALL.. I told him that its no big DEAL and really it isn't.. Of course I would love to be apart of the FSC community but I have more than enough trackers to fill all of my needs..

With all this beiong said the point is that I am not a "TRADER" so please dont label me as one... Instead of just looking at my histopry and seeing my first couple posts made at FST, go ahead and read all my other posts where I have done nothing but try to help fellow members out anyway I could.. There are alot of wonderful members here at FST and you know who you are, but I just get the feeling that here at FST that, with a few excemptions, that no1 cares about helping and sharing with their fellow members..There are members here that actually SNITCH members out for doing a GA for an invite to a tracker.. They go and tell the trackers Admin so and so is doing a free invite GA and they actually get them BANNED.. Keep in mind all this person was doing was trying to contribute to the community with some invites and he lsoes his tracker for it.. I don't know about you but I dont want to be apart of this type of community AT ALL.. I just wish FST would be a more TIGHT KNIT community where every was about helping each other out and sharing with one another.. That's the type of community that I want to be apart of.. And I am sure you doa s well... One thing FST should do is CLOSE the TRADE section or If they stillw ant to keep it... Have members label themselves as ONE or the OTHER.. Either you are a Trader and therefore only have access to the Traders section or you are for FREE GiveAways and are only allowed to access the free invite section.. If FST dont want to close the trade section they could at least do some type of system like this.. i have wrote to the Admin explaining to them if they dont close the TRADE section that they should do something like this then bc what is happening is that All Trackers are looking at Free Invite GAs as bad or even worst than TRADING!!! And with so many snitches here at FST dropping names like crazy it jsut isn't a SAFE community AT ALL!! You want to help fellow members out but are wou willing to risk losing one of your trackers for it.. I keep asking myself the ? why do I even bother.. The truth of the MATTER is I do it because I enjoy helping out others out.. It makes me feel good about myself when I am able to help someone else out with time on my seedbox or an invite to a tracker.. This is the reason I do what I do.. If there were only more members who would rather than put someone down, would HELP someone up.. This community would be alot BETTER off...

Anyways sorry for all the spam and rambling on and on, I just had to get this all off of my chest.. Just please no matter what you do or whqt you think of me, please do not call me a "Trader" or label me as one, bc it just isnt TRUE AT ALL.. And as for BumRocks being nominated.. He would be a great asset to your community at FSC.. I have talked to him a bunch of times at a trackers IRC and he is genuinely a good guy and is someone that deserves to be extended an invitation.. I wish you all the best Bumrocks and I wish everyone who has read this entire post a wonderful Holiday season and hope everyone has a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

integral
12-12-2008, 02:14 PM
The word TRADE, capitalized several times

Didn't bother reading the whole thing (just skimmed over the capitalized words), but there are nominated people in this thread with trade history, so if you get enough known FSC users to nominate you and vouch that you're a changed person, then I'm sure it's not necessary.

digitalism
12-12-2008, 02:21 PM
If the member has to be on FSC anyways, why aren't we just using the thread there? Isn't this contradictory to what was said in that thread anyways?

mshassy
12-12-2008, 02:31 PM
If the member has to be on FSC anyways, why aren't we just using the thread there? Isn't this contradictory to what was said in that thread anyways?

True man!
i vouch for you in you need to get in.....:P

ghurka
12-12-2008, 03:24 PM
If the member has to be on FSC anyways, why aren't we just using the thread there? Isn't this contradictory to what was said in that thread anyways?Because this is FST not FSC. The giveway is designed so that FST/FSC members can nominate other FST members. FSC is not the place for this and there is a reason why this giveway is being done....best to leave it at that.

IdolEyes787
12-12-2008, 04:23 PM

Honestly the almost only thing that initially motivated me to contribute on a couple trackers is not to let down the person who put invited me.
You see with all the hype involved I was expecting the Moon and Stars right away and was a bit disappointed when that didn't immediately happen.
I hung in there entirely because of that commitment to a friend.

Strangest thing though is after making the effort and getting involved I now consider them as the very best that I belong to and realize that I'm very fortunate indeed to be a part of them.
But then just like with most things in life you only get as much out of it as you are willing to put in.

Don't especially know what that has to do with this thread but the comment about your friend Adam got me thinking about people's(including my own) short sightedness so I thought I'd post it .
Hopefully someone can learn from my mistakes.

capnclive
12-12-2008, 06:32 PM
I did NOT quite like that "Design", furtermore I don't want Mr. Squizzle, to flag me down for showing off....LOL:yup::yup::yup:

P.S. DV8type is very good with his rear Naked Choke & Guillotine
I don't think "Mr. Squizzle" will be frequenting here all that often anymore.

DV8type
12-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Wow. 15pages of spam with maybe 1 page worthy of good posts....i hate sorting.

As per trading: Some hard heads never learn while some find the error in there ways and reform. At FSC we side with the latter. FSC trusts its community to know who and what we need. If you have enuff members vouching for you then they have expectations to live up to.

\o capnclive

respawn40
12-12-2008, 08:25 PM
I don't want Mr. Squizzle, to flag me down for showing off....LOL:yup::yup::yup:

You must be oblivious :P

Hai capnclive! :O

Enlightened
12-12-2008, 09:25 PM
I don't want Mr. Squizzle, to flag me down for showing off....LOL:yup::yup::yup:

You must be oblivious :P

Hai capnclive! :O

yeah....with the festive holidays, going on Not to mention the Boozing, I can be oblivous...
Well, looks like there is a new sheriff in town { thanks for the heads up } .......catch my drift,:yup::yup::yup: ha! Ha !!

DV8type
12-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Those that want to take advantage of this opportunity better post up quick. It will be closed real soon

Detale
12-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Show's over folks. Good luck to all