PDA

View Full Version : bitme

procro
12-13-2008, 04:14 AM
I was wondering whether we can request for invites in the bitme irc

EstelleD
12-13-2008, 04:27 AM
No, you cant, to be more actif here & maybe you can make a request directly, good luck.

bentomans
12-13-2008, 04:35 AM
if you're a member there you can read at faq

but if you're not , irc's not your place :)

thrillerboy
12-13-2008, 11:31 AM
may sometimes you get invites in IRCs if you active there for a long time and if u manage to make friends.... But its better being active in invite communities

johhn
12-13-2008, 11:45 AM
just wondering how to be qualified for receiving invites on bitme, just became a power user after 4 weeks,80GB up and 13GB down, but have to wait another two months to be a VIP. read the new invite system post in the forum but still have no idea when I will be given some invites.
any ideas ?

cinephilia
12-13-2008, 04:11 PM
just wondering how to be qualified for receiving invites on bitme, just became a power user after 4 weeks,80GB up and 13GB down, but have to wait another two months to be a VIP. read the new invite system post in the forum but still have no idea when I will be given some invites.
any ideas ?
Here is your answer:

Only Power Users and up are qualified to receive invites. Members who have at least Power User status and who have not already received invites may request them from the staff. Such requests may be fulfilled or rejected at the staff's discretion. Questioning the staff's decision or complaining about lack of invites will result in permanent disqualification to receive invites.