PDA

View Full Version : the clover irc

hayden61108
12-13-2008, 05:23 PM
can anymore pm me the irc support channel for S*L aka clover,my ip changed and i think it automatically disabled my account. thanks

cinephilia
12-13-2008, 05:28 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-trackers-offer-content-speed-pre-time-etc-235742/?

bumrocks
12-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Being that you are a trader your account may have been banned...That is what I would think at least.

pone44
12-13-2008, 11:09 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-sct-support-324973/?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-need-ftn-staff-my-account-invite-wont-work-322713/?

Definitely something fishy.? :stars:

anjelik
12-13-2008, 11:58 PM
Hide your IP while loggin in to FST.Here are full of dumbass who are reporting your IPs.Be carefull with this.

bumrocks
12-14-2008, 01:05 AM
Here are full of dumbass who are reporting your IPs.Be carefull with this.

A matter of opinion^^

Most on this site would think you were the minority and therefore there are only a few dumbasses.

Therefore, my opinion is that this site is not full of dumbasses...Just a few like you...

ben99
12-14-2008, 01:10 AM
Hide your IP while loggin in to FST.Here are full of dumbass who are reporting your IPs.Be carefull with this.

only staff can see ips...

pone44
12-14-2008, 01:39 AM
Why even post like that?

danio
12-14-2008, 02:05 AM

so according to you, caring about a tracker's wellbeing means you're dumb, and the scumbags who don't give a flying fuck about anything but their own epenis is the smart ones?

please correct me if i misinterpreted you here.. but it sure sounds to me like that's what you meant

Detale
12-14-2008, 02:32 AM
Easy there boys. Some site staff will hunt traders and they get their IP's through various ways. One of which is having an image in their sig that allows them to log Ips and they can check with the time you posted. Not hard really. When we find these people here we deal with them accordingly.

Cabalo
12-14-2008, 04:39 AM
Here are full of dumbass who are reporting your IPs.Be carefull with this.

A matter of opinion^^

Most on this site would think you were the minority and therefore there are only a few dumbasses.

Therefore, my opinion is that this site is not full of dumbasses...Just a few like you...
:D:D:D
and anjelik, you have no idea what you're talking about.
if you had even the slightest idea how they are caught, you'd many times think 10 times before even considering going for a trade.
and really, unless you have a different ip per account, u aren't at all safe. different username and mail won't protect you if someone bothers to hunt you down in a serious manner.

hayden61108
12-14-2008, 07:31 AM
um who said i was a trader? whatever, i checked my account today and it was fine and as soon as i changed my ip and went on later it was disabled so i'm thinking it's because on the ip change cause my scc got disabled too, i just need the s*l channel if anyones got it please

bumrocks
12-14-2008, 07:49 AM
um who said i was a trader?...

Um, you said you were a trader...

hey guys, new to the fourm, im from the usa, i have 2 kids and work alot, i see the site has alot of good stuff, invites trades is what im interested in and i have some on my own :) also middleman in case of scamming is freaking awsome so i won't have to worry bout that. other then that going to look around! thanks

killercam101
12-14-2008, 08:00 AM
as i changed my ip and went on later it was disabled (why would you do that?) Next time don't change you're perfect just the way you are. BOLD FONT.

anjelik
12-14-2008, 11:13 AM
Easy there boys. Some site staff will hunt traders and they get their IP's through various ways. One of which is having an image in their sig that allows them to log Ips and they can check with the time you posted. Not hard really. When we find these people here we deal with them accordingly.

This is what I am talking about,make a sticky announcement at trading thread. @Cabalo I see that you have experienced trading,you know the tips :) Lol

Albo Da Kid
12-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Being that you are a trader your account may have been banned...That is what I would think at least.

Yepp. Definitely:pinch:

This is what I am talking about,make a sticky announcement at trading thread. @Cabalo I see that you have experienced trading,you know the tips :) Lol

Anjelik aren't you that dude from turkey getting banned in everysingle tracker for liek the 10th time??? Let me know if I'm wrong.

jasperr
12-14-2008, 12:27 PM
When we find these people here we deal with them accordingly.

so why should there be any congruences at all for that....????

Well imo, all is fair game here.. meaning that if a tracker doesn't want their info posted here then it should be accepted. But, since we all know this is not the case, then tracker staff should be allowed to protect themselves from unwanted people (I.E. traders, cheats, ect...)... trackers don't usually go on "witch hunts" unless provoked or if they see their site being offered in GA or Trade.. many sites don't mind GAs but, some do.. In any case since there is no possible compromise on this, friends of trackers nor tracker staff should be free to do whatever they feel they need to do without actions from the staff here, just as traders... It's only fair after all, if you trade, be prepared for the possibility of getting caught! this is supposed to be an information site, or so i am told... thats fine, Whatever.. why should only traders and people who do GAs that break tracker rules of privacy be the only ones being protected here.. thats all i'm trying to say...

puckface
12-14-2008, 03:58 PM
When we find these people here we deal with them accordingly.

Whatever.. why should only traders and people who do GAs that break tracker rules of privacy be the only ones being protected here.. thats all i'm trying to say...

just for shits and giggles, tell me how you, a non trader are not being protected here and traders are? Do they hand out your IP address but not traders IP's?

dragoi92
12-14-2008, 04:08 PM

Anjelik aren't you that dude from turkey getting banned in everysingle tracker for liek the 10th time??? Let me know if I'm wrong.

This isnt good.:no:

anjelik
12-14-2008, 04:11 PM

Yes,you are wrong.

cinephilia
12-14-2008, 04:43 PM
anjelik is a teen whose life is limited to :
-counter strike
-naruto and other shitty animes
-masturbation
-collecting trackers

my advice: don't waste your time with this kind of scumbag.

dragoi92
12-14-2008, 04:47 PM
-counter strike
-masturbation
-collecting trackers

but anjelik is a girl

Albo Da Kid
12-14-2008, 04:51 PM
-counter strike
-masturbation
-collecting trackers

lol wasting my time with him is the last thing on my mind. I was told by someone with a lot of knowledge though that acting as a female in a public forum can lead to split personalities with lots of side effects... lol joking That's just my opinion. You might wanna change your gender anjelik but please do keep that avatar.

puckface
12-14-2008, 04:54 PM
-counter strike
-masturbation
-collecting trackers

at least one of those is good :)

dragoi92
12-14-2008, 05:04 PM
-counter strike
-masturbation
-collecting trackers

I think all of them are good excpet masturbation
:D

puckface
12-14-2008, 05:06 PM

I think all of them are good excpet masturbation
:D

awww, thats the good one....

dragoi92
12-14-2008, 05:12 PM
i think all of them are good excpet masturbation
:d

awww, thats the good one....

......:lol:

Albo Da Kid
12-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Mastrubation leads to week knees and a hunchback ahah:lol:

puckface
12-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Mastrubation leads to week knees and a hunchback ahah:lol:

So thats what is causing it, thanks.

ben99
12-14-2008, 06:28 PM
-counter strike
-masturbation
-collecting trackers

don't hate on counter strike :pinch:

its a great game :happy:

anjelik
12-14-2008, 06:46 PM
-counter strike
-masturbation
-collecting trackers

Haha thanks honey! But I dont masturbate while just sitting in front of monitor.I have a sex life in my university,finding a partner is not difficult. And to guy who does not believe that I am a girl,I dont care about your opinion.I got U*-*,SCT,FTN,FSC and TT accounts from guys whom I showed something to them :) and I've hacked some of them also.Some guys are really stupid that I can easily get their acc details from their mails,huh.But some of them got banned LOL,I dont care though.I have plenty of them in my collection.

puckface
12-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Haha thanks honey! But I dont masturbate while just sitting in front of monitor.I have a sex life in my university,finding a partner is not difficult. And to guy who does not believe that I am a girl,I dont care about your opinion.I got U*-*,SCT,FTN,FSC and TT accounts from guys whom I showed something to them :) and I've hacked some of them also.Some guys are really stupid that I can easily get their acc details from their mails,huh.But some of them got banned LOL,I dont care though.I have plenty of them in my collection.

holy shit, best post ever. bravo.

cinephilia
12-14-2008, 07:06 PM
this guy is a genius :fst:

dragoi92
12-14-2008, 07:15 PM
this guy is a genius :fst:
U are right:lol::lol:

Alpine01
12-14-2008, 07:20 PM
I got A*DS, U*-*,SCT,FTN,FSC and TT accounts

Bravo slut

bumrocks
12-15-2008, 02:34 AM
I got A*DS, U*-*,SCT,FTN,FSC and TT accounts

Bravo slut

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Cabalo
12-15-2008, 02:56 AM
nice. i will trade my TPB account for a lap dance, unless you're fat.
interested? Pm me...

:lol: