PDA

View Full Version : Software Install

trugmolly
09-10-2003, 03:32 PM
If someone just suppose had d/l a piece of software and the serial number that was included in the file did not work or was not recognized. And if this person had done a search in Kazaa for another serial number. I just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere where there may be a serial number lurking for this piece of software.
Cheers

MUSLEMAN
09-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by trugmolly@10 September 2003 - 11:32
If someone just suppose had d/l a piece of software and the serial number that was included in the file did not work or was not recognized. And if this person had done a search in Kazaa for another serial number. I just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere where there may be a serial number lurking for this piece of software.
Cheers
nice way of puting it someone :lol: try astalavista i'm sure you can figure out where the www and the .com would go and when you get there pick a search engin and look for that someone's program crack or serial :lol:

N£MO
09-10-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by trugmolly@10 September 2003 - 16:32
Cheers
Try google or PM me the program name and version number and i will see what i can do. ;)