PDA

View Full Version : Help with WHAT.CD-2

harshytkage
12-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Well...guys, as you suggested, i went to the irc channel and had a cat with them,the problem is i have no other way of getting in to what.cd,
they told me that my country/ISP was banned from the invite channel so i can't get it that way, and the only other way was through the open forum someone mentioned, anyone ready to become friends with me so that i can have a legit invite, i would never get banned for the ratio problem i SWEAR!

anyways, besides that, what other options would i have?

Maybe you could refer me to some others as well except the BIG TWO, something that i could use for mp3(NOT FLAK) and general pop, rock, hiphop etc,(please, send the invite too if required....i mean whats the use if you refer one and i dont have the invite:huh:):DTHanks!

Albo Da Kid
12-15-2008, 09:35 PM
come one now. Couldn't you have posted this in the old thread?

pone44
12-15-2008, 09:37 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-help-some-help-whatcd-325667/? -Why not post here?

Skizo posted on how to enter their IRC help room, try it.

2 posts-two threads asking for help with what.

Seriously, no need to make another thread.

:frusty:

slimdogp
12-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Try STMusic

Sounds right up your alley

harshytkage
12-15-2008, 09:41 PM
Sorry guys...since i'm a noob, i didn't see the reply button:frusty::frusty::frusty:
but help me out here anyways
pretty PLEASE!!!

But STmusic requires a Invite too!

Funkin'
12-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Just use Demonoid. The site will pretty much have all you'll need for music.

Polarbear
12-15-2008, 09:54 PM
i'm afraid you're going to have to wait like everyone else before you can ask for invites. read the section rules: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-do-not-request-bittorrent-invites-section-or-you-banned-146184

harshytkage
12-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Ah! but demonoid needs an invite too

lysine
12-15-2008, 10:20 PM
in the other thread, you said you registered, then your account was disabled hours later.

you can only have one account on what, per lifetime.

you're not telling the whole story here.

edit: Skizo did direct you to the wrong channel though. #what.cd-disabled is where you needed to go.

Fight3r
12-15-2008, 10:30 PM

For once of every month, Demonoid would open its registration to the public, just patiently wait.

ben99
12-15-2008, 10:32 PM
in the other thread, you said you registered, then your account was disabled hours later.

you can only have one account on what, per lifetime.

you're not telling the whole story here.

edit: Skizo did direct you to the wrong channel though. #what.cd-disabled is where you needed to go.

yup, agree. Why did you get disabled in the first place?

harshytkage
12-15-2008, 10:46 PM
here's the complete story,
i got the invite from an open forum-namely getinvited.org
got kicked
went to irc
had a chat
they didnt premaban me
told me that my isp/country is banned from the invites channel so i can only register through a "friends" invite

long story short

Green Goblin
12-15-2008, 10:54 PM
:wacko: i am still confused why did they ban you in the first place and what makes you sure they won't ban you again.

oh and wtf is a premaban?(permanent ban?) a ban is a ban they don't want you.

vpg8000
12-15-2008, 11:12 PM
You don't have Demonoid?

johhn
12-15-2008, 11:17 PM
check you email, demonoid invite code sent, use it or let it expire.
what and waffles are way too hard for beginners to survive without free leech, so try stmusic instead, it's easy to get in and to survive.

kukushka
12-15-2008, 11:20 PM
:wacko: i am still confused why did they ban you in the first place and what makes you sure they won't ban you again.

oh and wtf is a premaban?(permanent ban?) a ban is a ban they don't want you.
what.cd staff disable users that got their invites on forums like this one.. but it's not a ban. if you speak nicely, you're allowed to pass interview and have your account reenabled.. but since the guy is not allowed to interview channel, there is no legal way for him to do it..

about one account per lifetime. yes, it's correct but it has some interpretations.. in fact, it's more like - one used account per lifetime :) basically, if you registered but never managed to use your account, it can be okay to register one more time (better to mention your history anyway when rejoining)

to OP: don't be in a haste, you'll be able to receive sites like stmusic next day you'll join the invite section, as for what.cd, there's a lot of invites around, i think at every possible non-trading power user invite thread at tracker forums..