PDA

View Full Version : HDBits

redshadow
12-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi,

Could someone go on Hdbits' IRC and ask why my account was disabled? My username was "vileshine", and it was just disabled today.

Thanks,

piratebot
12-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Please tell me why you can't do this yourself.

redshadow
12-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Because HDBits.org's irc channel is passworded I think.

Albo Da Kid
12-15-2008, 11:17 PM
go to the support channel

Dithersky
12-15-2008, 11:19 PM
Hi,

Could someone go on Hdbits' IRC and ask why my account was disabled? My username was "vileshine", and it was just disabled today.

no,

because you opened a new account here just to ask that :lol:

redshadow
12-16-2008, 11:15 PM
go to the support channel

Could anyone tell me what is the command for the support channel?

pone44
12-17-2008, 12:32 AM
:book:

A CR may help you(not sure if we have 1?). If you were not disabled-banned.??? If they are around? Be patient or try the help channel-google- Ask the person who invited you. if invited through a a hacked account as Apex said. I have no idea???

Hi,

no,

Skiz
12-17-2008, 05:01 AM
Hi,

no,

So new members aren't entitled to any help? That's a great way to welcome in new members. :dabs:

HDbits -
irc.p2p-network.net
#HDbits (irc://irc.p2p-network.net/HDbits) - password is "highdef"

(I'm not sure if that password is still accurate. If not, surely someone will post an updated one.)

integral
12-17-2008, 05:09 AM
As was mentioned above, the main channel is invite-only. Which means you must receive an invite to enter. :)

However, almost every support channel for every tracker that has one is public, including HDBits.

apextwin146
12-17-2008, 05:40 AM
HDbits has a public(open for all) support channel .. go there cuz i have heard and experienced the Welcome party there .. They totally get their kicks from these things .. Most probable reason would be that you were invited from a hacked accnt if they dont have anything concrete

Skiz
12-17-2008, 07:21 AM
As was mentioned above, the main channel is invite-only. Which means you must receive an invite to enter. :)

However, almost every support channel for every tracker that has one is public, including HDBits.

IRC is beyond me. I thought a password would get him/her in. :unsure:

You've mentioned they have a support channel; do you know the channel name?

Anaktorr
12-17-2008, 08:16 AM
HDbits has a public(open for all) support channel .. go there cuz i have heard and experienced the Welcome party there .. They totally get their kicks from these things .. Most probable reason would be that you were invited from a hacked accnt if they dont have anything concrete

yeah, i wouldnt reccomend the support channel either. Went there, asked why my account was disabled out of the blue.
"you cheated"
-kickban-

RedRansom
12-17-2008, 08:59 AM
There's cleanup at HDbits (and invites closed for invite sellers)
if they banned you, there was always a reason(valid or invalid it doesn't matter but for they thought absolutely it is...)
ppl cheated, or got disabled for some other reasons that they're not going to reserve...
if you wanna try your chance here public support channel...

Network: irc.p2p-network.net (irc://irc.p2p-network.net)
Channel: #hdbits.support
and if you opened a new account only for ask this one you deserve the ban (I mean why you didnt ask with old one (if you had) old one a trader account? lol)
anyways channel is probably working but i never heard someone's account re-enabled from them...
maybe they're expert to ban who deserve lol
P.S we saw someone said i dont know why i banned from HDbits, i dont have any idea, i am good user using seedbox bla bla and we saw(understand) this guy was using a cheating program on seedbox :huh:

Dithersky
12-17-2008, 11:03 AM
no,

So new members aren't entitled to any help? That's a great way to welcome in new members. :dabs:

what i meant is he probably opened another account here for not to ask from his original one why his account was disabled :lol:

dpds
12-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi,

Thanks,

so did you find out? just curious ;)

guitarhero
12-19-2008, 10:11 PM
He probably died now. If you ask too much about a disabled user of HDB on their Support channel, you can easily get your disable as well..so good luck.

redshadow
01-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Sorry for the late response, but I managed to get on, and this is what I got:

<~nwo> you were disabled for unknown reasons
<~nwo> i.e. firon disabled you

What??? Can anyone tell me who firon is?

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Sorry for the late response, but I managed to get on, and this is what I got:

<~nwo> you were disabled for unknown reasons
<~nwo> i.e. firon disabled you

What??? Can anyone tell me who firon is?

Doesn't matter because it looks like they didn't want to reverse the decision.

Sorry.

Alecto
01-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Firon is an Admin.

01-04-2009, 09:13 PM
gotta love those HDBits assholes by the sound of it , Bit-HDTV is all ill ever need !

Popov
01-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Hdbits staff is a bunch of assholes. They usually kick members without reason, so don't think your special ;)

vic
01-04-2009, 09:17 PM
BitmeTV style.

LJ.
01-04-2009, 10:21 PM
gotta love those HDBits assholes by the sound of it , Bit-HDTV is all ill ever need !

+1

bit-HDTV is number 1 for sure, NO DOUBTS!

TakeMS
01-04-2009, 10:36 PM

+1

hdbits rocks, only frustrated not members there say oposite.
hdbits is king,queen and pince of HD, poor bithdtv enuff for n00bs that never get there :lol::lol::lol:

Mutantx
01-04-2009, 10:41 PM
You'll need to speak to someone at support as stated above.. Having other people coming in to talk for you probably wouldn't be the best bet.

LJ.
01-04-2009, 10:44 PM
+1

hdbits is king,queen and pince of HD, poor bithdtv enuff for n00bs that never get there :lol::lol::lol:

I am a member of almost every HD tracker, that was just my opinion. When I like bit-hdtv and anyone else not, doesn't mean they are noobs or something else.

CaptanAmerica
01-04-2009, 11:18 PM
lol

http://i40.tinypic.com/2u9sttv.jpg

i love u too

ryan20021982
01-05-2009, 03:26 AM
Bit-hdtv dont have a staff full of assholes

puckface
01-05-2009, 03:28 AM

I am a member of almost every HD tracker, that was just my opinion. When I like bit-hdtv and anyone else not, doesn't mean they are noobs or something else.

Bit-HDTV does have Eureka encodes which I find superior many times. So, agreed I like both and Im not frustrated at all. :)

cinephilia
01-05-2009, 04:46 AM

Bit-HDTV does have Eureka encodes which I find superior many times. So, agreed I like both and Im not frustrated at all. :)
sorry but if TakeMS said you're all assholes, it means you are!

Funkin'
01-05-2009, 05:00 AM
[

I'm a member of both. And I prefer Bit-HDTV by far. People have their own opinions, so stop acting like a little bitch.

pone44
01-05-2009, 06:05 AM
Takems- You have a change of mind. Thought you liked bihdtv?

TakeMS
01-06-2009, 02:38 AM
i like bhdtv but hdbits beter. many user say bhdv beter cos they dont have hdbits, so those users is n00bs. :yup:

The_Martinator
01-06-2009, 12:59 PM
i like bhdtv but hdbits beter. many user say bhdv beter cos they dont have hdbits, so those users is n00bs. :yup:

First of all, not having a certain tracker doesn't make you a noob. Not knowing stuff or being new does. Maybe some people aren't into HD that much to need HDbits (because of their ''have to download 1GB per week'' rule).

That said, I'm a member of both and HDbits is way better IMHO.

slymester
01-06-2009, 01:05 PM

Actually you are a noob for saying that :yes:

sarancha
01-06-2009, 01:26 PM
i like bhdtv but hdbits beter. many user say bhdv beter cos they dont have hdbits, so those users is n00bs. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/yes.gif

:slap: get a life mf

vic
01-06-2009, 01:49 PM
TakeMS you really need to grow up

dpds
01-06-2009, 01:50 PM
+1

mate you suck.

bit-hdtv is great! it was my first hd-content tracker. i use it till now and i like it very much. and it is eureka's home btw. :yup:

PoorFook
01-06-2009, 01:56 PM
I'm on HDBits.org and I was wondering if the other HD trackers are any better?

If they aren't as good as HDBits I'll stay in HDBits only, I'm talking about content.

Not rarity.

dpds
01-06-2009, 02:00 PM

If they aren't as good as HDBits I'll stay in HDBits only, I'm talking about content.

Not rarity.

hdbits.org is the best source for full bd and hd-dvd. you can't find that many on any other tracker. so the answer is yes :whistling

Rafa
01-06-2009, 03:44 PM

Not rarity.

I'm on HDBits.ro too, it's a good tracker but has no comparison with hdbits.org. I'm not on BitHDTV, but i think both hdbits are enough for me.

NippleCake
01-06-2009, 04:05 PM
poor bithdtv enuff for n00bs that never get there :lol::lol::lol:

and i could say something similar about the two rabbit trackers to you :mellow:

vic
01-06-2009, 04:35 PM
i'm on BitHDTV not on HDBits but BitHDTV is a great site with great content and all sorts of releases only thing i'm lacking is low amount of seeders on old torrents.

dpds
01-06-2009, 04:50 PM
i'm on BitHDTV not on HDBits but BitHDTV is a great site with great content and all sorts of releases only thing i'm lacking is low amount of seeders on old torrents.

that's a common problem not only on bithdtv :yup: :huh:

TakeMS
01-07-2009, 04:44 PM

Not rarity.

I'm on HDBits.ro too, it's a good tracker but has no comparison with hdbits.org. I'm not on BitHDTV, but i think both hdbits are enough for me.
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

BigMillerTime
01-07-2009, 07:57 PM
TakeMS..

What is the ratio on most of these sites? I have comcast over here in the states and my upload cap is 100k/sec. I would like to join one of these sites but would just have to limit my download to the same speed?

Thanks... oh yah, and Im new the forum.

Tokeman
01-07-2009, 08:04 PM
TakeMS..

What is the ratio on most of these sites? I have comcast over here in the states and my upload cap is 100k/sec. I would like to join one of these sites but would just have to limit my download to the same speed?

Thanks... oh yah, and Im new the forum.

No you won't have to limit the dl speed, but you will have to moderate what and when you download. As long as you leave stuff seeding for a bit afterwords, its not hard to reach 1/1, or at least get enough bonus/seed points to not worry about it. I have cable too, and have no issues seeding back enough on the HD sites.

BigMillerTime
01-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Alright man good to know! I have two different locations where I have cable. Could i seed from both locations with one account?

Thanks for all the info... much apprecaited!!

RedRansom
01-08-2009, 07:24 AM
Alright man good to know! I have two different locations where I have cable. Could i seed from both locations with one account?

Thanks for all the info... much apprecaited!!
Read FAQ another time :ermm:
and yes trackers allowing multi ip seeding and leeching(cuz torrent files working with your specail passkey)

Lovestoned
01-08-2009, 11:06 AM

Why are you giving such negative comments about HDBits.ro?

True that their site's community/torrents isn't as great as HDBits.org but it's decent and I find it nice there.

The people on the forums don't do flames.

I'm a member of both too if you're wondering.

dpds
01-08-2009, 12:27 PM

Why are you giving such negative comments about HDBits.ro?

True that their site's community/torrents isn't as great as HDBits.org but it's decent and I find it nice there.

The people on the forums don't do flames.

I'm a member of both too if you're wondering.

that is the way he expresses himself here.. by posting green smileys, offending ppl, writing useless posts :angry:
i doubt he is a member of above mentioned sites :yup:

Lovestoned
01-08-2009, 01:05 PM
If he has done this several times I believe he should be banned from the BitTorrent section.

He shows no respect for any trackers with a bigger amount of userbase.

dpds
01-08-2009, 03:07 PM
If he has done this several times I believe he should be banned from the BitTorrent section.

true :yup:
but he is still here and still not banned :)

Lovestoned
01-09-2009, 08:39 AM

true :yup:
but he is still here and still not banned :)

Mmm, let's see if the new moderator will give a damn to his attitude.

Detale
01-09-2009, 09:19 AM
Have you noticed the red DISABLED PRIVS under his name at all??

Lovestoned
01-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Yeap, I did. But his negative ramblings are still on the board and I don't think that the staffs on trackers will be pleased to see that.

The_Martinator
01-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Yeap, I did. But his negative ramblings are still on the board and I don't think that the staffs on trackers will be pleased to see that.
Well, then he'll have to cope with a global ban ,I guess. Except on IfeelIt of course. :D

dpds
01-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Well, then he'll have to cope with a global ban ,I guess. Except on IfeelIt of course. :D

why does he love it so much?? i just can't understand it :dry:

Have you noticed the red DISABLED PRIVS under his name at all??

cooool :happy: will he die or smth? :whistling

BigMillerTime
01-09-2009, 09:44 PM
U have really nice GREEN EYES!

Unstable1
01-09-2009, 09:54 PM

IFI Sucks. I let my account expire. it's just another Ftn/FTWR wannabe.

Lovestoned
01-10-2009, 03:53 AM
Friend of mine said the last torrent uploaded was ages ago on iFi.

dpds
01-11-2009, 09:03 AM
U have really nice GREEN EYES!

those aren't mine :) it's a Russian singer.. thx anyway :)

Friend of mine said the last torrent uploaded was ages ago on iFi.

:yup:
i have an acc there. i was really disappointed when i saw the tracker from inside :(

Skiz
01-11-2009, 09:52 AM
There hasn't been a post in some time which adhered to the topic at hand, so...