PDA

View Full Version : PTN Authorized Recruitment

bumrocks
12-18-2008, 01:58 AM
I am an official PTN recruiter so don't waste your time reporting this as "Unwanted Publicity"...For those that are current members.

There is no catch here. I don't have to know you. I will simply be looking at your history and profiles. I don't need or require rep points. I do have lots of friends and you can therefore rest assured that if there is something that reflects negatively about you, I will find out. The point being...Be honest. It goes along way...Better for you to tell me now than for someone to tell me later! You will become part of my invite tree...So believe me I will scrutinize your app.

Edit: If I do know you and what kind of user you already are we can forgo the app. ONLY IF I KNOW YOU, though!

If you are a current trader, please do not waste our time. If you have traded in the past but are "retired" then you might still have an opportunity. If you retired anytime in the last few months then please don't bother. I would ask or require more time to ensure that you have in fact changed your ways.

I welcome everyones feedback on this thread in regards to the potential invitees...If you want to recommend them then feel free. If you have some dirt on them that is legit and can be backed up then also feel free to post. So in order for this to work properly I will only consider people who first post here... "PM sent!" or something to that fact. If you do not post in this thread before you PM me your app then I will not consider your app. I will delete your PM without reading...If you don't have the consideration to read this then I am not inclined to read what you have to say.

Make sure you read the above before PMing me your answers!!! It will be obvious if you haven't and I will delete your PM without reading!

1) How old are you and where are you from? Here at PtN we have an international community and users from every age group and we want to know how you fit in.

2) Why do you want to join this tracker? How did you hear about PtN and why do you want to join us?

3) How active will you be if you get accepted? Here at PtN, we strive to be an active tracker as well as online community, hence we want only active users that will post in forums and download torrents regularly. No room for collectors.

4) Provide 4 profile links of your most used trackers. We need to see how well you are doing on your other trackers. Whether you have good torrent practices or not because we want only the best for PtN.

5) How long do you keep your files seeding? PtN has no ratio, so we like to know how long will you contribute to file seeding for the benefit of the other users.

6) What is your experience level with torrents? Do you know how to forward and optimize your torrent client? Do you know how to rip, encode, upload torrents?

7) What do you think you can offer PtN? Tell us why you would make a welcome addition to PtN. Do you have any other special skills that may interest or be useful to our community.

8) Have you ever traded before? If so when was the last time you traded after retiring? Be honest! Trust me that lies will eventually be found out. Honesty pays.

9) What are your views on trading (accounts and/or invites). There are merits to every view, so we would like to know what is your take on this matter.

10) Are you easily offended by jokes and pranks?

11) If a friend you just met recently on an online forum asks you what is PtN and whether it's a great place, what will you tell him about us? This is not a trick question. You may discuss the tracker in a private matter with a friend. I understand that this question is hard to answer since you are not yet a member...Just do your best.

12) Your email address:

DO NOT INCLUDE SCREENSHOTS OR SO CALLED "RATIO PROOFS"!!! NO PROFILE LINKS = NO INVITE!

aysomc
12-18-2008, 02:59 AM
i can haz invites??!?!

toxic
12-18-2008, 03:06 AM
Glad that you are recruiting new blood. PM sent. Plz consider my application.

bumrocks
12-18-2008, 03:38 AM
i can haz invites??!?!

Invite sent!

I can give you bwtorrent account. pm me if you want.

Naturally I don't like to see this...But being that it happened back in July and you didn't carry on with such a practice...I am willing to overlook. It appears that you were offering to trade out of noobness as opposed to a "lifestyle".

Welcome to PtN...Check your email...

ben99
12-18-2008, 04:03 AM
gl man. With all these recruitment threads there should be no reason for someone that wants to get in to not be able to.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2008, 04:05 AM
Just a question bumrocks(or ben) I'm not applying since I don't think I could support another tracker enough to be a good member but how does PTN compare to Goem?
I hear that they're similar in content.

Peanut
12-18-2008, 04:36 AM
I would love a PTN Invite,ive' seen they got good content
-Thanks Peanut

pone44
12-18-2008, 04:40 AM
Congrats Toxic and all who get a chance to join this site.. Bumrocks, very generous of you to do this and trust others here..

I wish you good luck. It is a Unique tracker and opportunity to join for Members asking in requests...Tracker recruiting is a good idea. Glad to have you here at Fst :D

How many applicants are you allowed to recruit?

bumrocks
12-18-2008, 04:41 AM
Just a question bumrocks(or ben) I'm not applying since I don't think I could support another tracker enough to be a good member but how does PTN compare to Goem?
I hear that they're similar in content.

They are similar in that they are both movie/tv trackers...Both with excellent staff. All members of both trackers can upload content. That is pretty much where the similarities end.

Goem has been around longer and has over 4x as many users...But there user limit is set that much higher also. PtN is a ratio free tracker. Goem is not.

I'm sure others will follow with there opinions/input also...

I would love a PTN Invite,ive' seen they got good content
-Thanks Peanut

I saw at least 10 requests for invites to various trackers just for this month! I even saw your attempts at trading, although it was 8 months ago...If you send me an app it would have to be quite impressive.

kevin305
12-18-2008, 04:54 AM
Finally I get a shot at joining, PM'ed.

bumrocks
12-18-2008, 05:14 AM
Congrats Toxic and all who get a chance to join this site.. Bumrocks, very generous of you to do this and trust others here..

I wish you good luck. It is a Unique tracker and opportunity to join for Members asking in requests...Tracker recruiting is a good idea. Glad to have you here at Fst :D

As a recruiter I have no limit...Unless max user limit is reached at site...

killercam101
12-18-2008, 05:33 AM
unlimited invites I guess pone44 is gonna be working over-time :)

manbearpig
12-18-2008, 05:37 AM
I must say great giveaway bumrocks.
:)

Cabalo
12-18-2008, 05:56 AM
heh, got invited there like a week ago.
and funny cuz just before coming here to FST i checked your profile and went see what your level is and says "unlimited invites".

Man, good luck recruiting here, it is at all not an easy task.

Morgoth
12-18-2008, 06:02 AM
I would like to join. Btw PM sent! Thanks.

jbloggs
12-18-2008, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the opportunity. PM sent.

Sunnydown
12-18-2008, 06:09 AM
PM sent.

fatcat69
12-18-2008, 06:19 AM
tell them banana wants his account back....geez someone gets sick and disappears for 5 months and people just go ahead and delete my accounts.

they know who i am...

;-)

Enlightened
12-18-2008, 06:37 AM
Bumrocks must be very tight with Deadcell.......LOL

bebytza
12-18-2008, 06:46 AM
PM'ed...

pone44
12-18-2008, 06:54 AM
Bebezta The situation with the waffles and what was not too long ago.

bumrocks
12-18-2008, 06:59 AM
tell them banana wants his account back....geez someone gets sick and disappears for 5 months and people just go ahead and delete my accounts.

they know who i am...

;-)

If it has simply been disabled and they in fact know you, I may be able to get it re-enabled. If it has been deleted you will have to start fresh. But according to whether the remember you or not I may let you bypass the app.

I trust him with my passwords! DC's my homie! He's even seen my ceck! True story...Hence my title at PtN (given to me by DC).

Anyways...I'm processing as fast as I can. Welcome to PtN...

kevin305
Sunnydown (most insane demonoid stats eva!)
Morgoth
jbloggs

The Wanderer
12-18-2008, 07:03 AM
Nice to see this type of topics here at FST. Hope you'll find some worthy candidates for your tracker.

Good luck to all the applicants. :)

fatcat69
12-18-2008, 07:06 AM
If it has simply been disabled and they in fact know you, I may be able to get it re-enabled. If it has been deleted you will have to start fresh. But according to whether the remember you or not I may let you bypass the app.

oh i know a few of the staff there just drop my name...they know how to contact me on irc at any of the sites im on using my real nick.

lol deadcell you bum

Morgoth
12-18-2008, 07:32 AM

I trust him with my passwords! DC's my homie! He's even seen my ceck! True story...

Anyways...I'm processing as fast as I can. Welcome to PtN...

kevin305
Sunnydown (most insane demonoid stats eva!)
Morgoth

Thanks so much :happy:

pone44
12-18-2008, 07:34 AM
Congratulations to all the new members.

bumrocks
12-18-2008, 07:38 AM

oh i know a few of the staff there just drop my name...they know how to contact me on irc at any of the sites im on using my real nick.

lol deadcell you bum

I've sent a PM in regards to your account...Will be tomorrow before I know anything as I am getting ready to go to bed...

Therefore any apps after this will be reviewed tomorrow probably.

heh, got invited there like a week ago.
and funny cuz just before coming here to FST i checked your profile and went see what your level is and says "unlimited invites".

Send me a PM over there so I can add you to my buddy list!

Trippin'
12-18-2008, 07:50 AM
Thought I would have a stab at finding my way in, so PM sent. :)

bebytza
12-18-2008, 07:54 AM
Bebezta The situation with the waffles and what was not too long ago.

is was...what,cd?....just waffles...

Cabalo
12-18-2008, 08:17 AM
bumrocks, please think very carefully about this bebytza guy .... :whistling
i find his presence around here quite... shady.

bumrocks
12-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Thought I would have a stab at finding my way in, so PM sent. :)

Enjoy and welcome!

bumrocks, please think very carefully about this bebytza guy .... :whistling
i find his presence around here quite... shady.

I'm familiar with him..I tried giving him advice before on a public giveaway of ScL...He totally ignored the advice. Besides that he didn't send me profile links...Just screenshots.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Night all for real this time!

TakeMS
12-18-2008, 08:45 AM
ptn very good trakcer.
carefull no invites ppl from romania/egypt/africa, can dangerous for inviter, as traders many times.
also chaeters on many not .ro sites.
~
carefull bro, carefull bro.

i try help.

pone44
12-18-2008, 08:47 AM
That is Ok takms. But he is good i think. Does not need help!

fstalk
12-18-2008, 09:44 AM
It's really good chance to the people who're waiting to join PTN.
Good luck to all

kimo8b8b8b
12-18-2008, 10:28 AM
can i have one PM'ed.

carlos85
12-18-2008, 10:31 AM
PM sent bumrocks

solxp
12-18-2008, 11:16 AM
I need one Please!

shishio64
12-18-2008, 11:22 AM
can i have one please? PM'ed you

Artemis
12-18-2008, 12:13 PM

lol deadcell you bum

Bumrocks, I wouldn't trust this homo as far as I could throw him :naughty:

H&K
12-18-2008, 12:54 PM
This is a great lil site, easily one of the best looking with very active staff, good luck to anyone who gets in :)

h0r1a
12-18-2008, 01:14 PM
I would like to join.PM sent!

randall
12-18-2008, 01:16 PM
PM sent bumrocks

(fingers crossed)

gollum
12-18-2008, 01:31 PM

As a recruiter I have no limit...Unless max user limit is reached at site...

User limit won't be a prob ;)

Just keep looking for good members. Great work bumrocks.

ppwater
12-18-2008, 01:38 PM
It's really good chance to join PTN.
I would like to join.
PM sent.

bebytza
12-18-2008, 01:53 PM
ptn very good trakcer.
carefull no invites ppl from romania/egypt/africa, can dangerous for inviter, as traders many times.
~

i try help.

i tell u something if u understand is bad.....bag pula in mata de bulgar infect...cacamas pe ochii tai...zdreant-o... :D...he invite who want is not your business...stupid bulgarian idiot..no offence...u are bastard..

Sorry for spamm..

Go and traslate...

Regard's in mortii matii..

Ev0
12-18-2008, 02:02 PM
PM sent :)

Wladdy
12-18-2008, 02:09 PM
PM Sent :), bebytza calm down mate. :D

bobbybriggs
12-18-2008, 02:37 PM
PM sent

Jimmi Hendrix
12-18-2008, 03:52 PM
PM sent.

Tenebrous
12-18-2008, 04:11 PM
ptn very good trakcer.
~

i try help.

TakeMS, just take care about your cucumbers and pepperoni and leave us to give and take invites to the people we wants. Go outside on your balcony(if you have) and tell us about your pickles. Just let the authorized people to take care about cheaters and traders, you innocent angel.

Magnum
12-18-2008, 04:13 PM
ptn very good trakcer.
~

i try help.

TakeMS, just take care about your cucumbers and pepperoni and leave us to give and take invites to the people we wants. Go outside on your balcony(if you have) and tell us about your pickles. Just let the authorized people to take care about cheaters and traders, you innocent angel.
Pwned!!! :lol::lol::lol: can't stop laughing
Sorry for offtopic my friend!

bumrocks
12-18-2008, 05:00 PM
I am currently at work on a bb so I will get back to reviewing apps later this evening...6-7 hours from now.

Peace!

I am currently at work on a bb so I will get back to reviewing apps later this evening...6-7 hours from now.

Peace

fatcat69
12-18-2008, 05:47 PM

lol deadcell you bum

Bumrocks, I wouldn't trust this homo as far as I could throw him :naughty:

ahahahaha I heard you picked up the slack on the spamming since I left. Good to know I can rely on my friends :P

how have you been....eh ill talk to you somewhere else ;)

cinephilia
12-18-2008, 06:19 PM
can i have one PM'ed.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/picture.php?albumid=200&pictureid=12841

be careful with this guy, i wouldn't trust him if i was you.

pitya78
12-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Hi
I sent pm
Thanks!

ben99
12-18-2008, 07:39 PM
can i have one PM'ed.

where is that from?

cinephilia
12-18-2008, 07:44 PM
where is that from?
TR (forum)

mjau
12-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Sounds interesting with PTN and i am interested to join....

Artemis
12-18-2008, 08:25 PM
ptn very good trakcer.
~

i try help.

i tell u something if u understand is bad.....bag pula in mata de bulgar infect...cacamas pe ochii tai...zdreant-o... :D...he invite who want is not your business...stupid bulgarian idiot..no offence...u are bastard..

Sorry for spamm..

Go and traslate...

How truly classic, two traders slagging each other off to join a site even though this recruitment thread CLEARLY states no current traders. And bebytza before you say 'I'm not a trader' do you want me to post your profile from the shitlist ?
Truly pathetic.......

integral
12-18-2008, 08:29 PM
can i have one PM'ed.

Agreed, he isn't to be trusted, I can verify that. :)

kimo8b8b8b
12-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Sir CINEph esteemed position TR
Count been closed without reason and not because of fraud and ensure yourself

pone44
12-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Kimo-You have been requesting a lot of sites lately.
When you have so many sites, sometimes you can't keep up with every one, some members can..
Bumrocks will be fair with his decision either way.. Again Good Luck to all. :)

kimo8b8b8b
12-18-2008, 09:04 PM

Agreed, he isn't to be trusted, I can verify that. :)
Ante you are supposed lack of confidence and how focused they called--scamming

Ahmed047
12-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Pm Sent

zaya
12-18-2008, 09:18 PM
PM sent :D

bumrocks
12-18-2008, 09:33 PM
Okay I am back to reviewing apps...So far I have just deleted one app due to not posting in this thread so everyone is doing pretty good!

kimo8b8b8b, sorry but they don't ban accounts for no reason...

pitya78, I have yet to look at your whole app but you seemed to have learned a lesson that account giveaways are a no no...But in your latest giveaway you got sloppy and probably gave away an invite to someone that is suspect to say the least. And you were warned about the person...4 days ago he said "Now i see that isnt good to trade." So you are in the gray area...Maybe some people will have some good thing to say about you...But as it stands I don't think so. That doesn't mean you may not get one in future...

Edit: pitya78, you did not even fill out the app correctly...You need to find out what profile links are and how they are different from screenshots.

Okay...One problem I am having is that a number of people who are requesting PtN have not traded but gave accounts away...Most of you I believe did not know any better. If I find that you were made aware of how this breaks, I think all, trackers rules and then continued with giveaway you might as well not apply.

I'm not trying to be a dick but I need to make you aware of this, too. Being that you will be in my invite tree, I will take serious offense to you giving away or trading this account or invites from the account. My banhammer arm reaches everywhere...Although, I am not a member of a certain level 10 site...I have friends there. I will monitor IPs to be certain that you don't screw with me. You are officially warned!

If you become a member you may never have a public giveaway unless you post an application such as mine and submit it to the sight for approval. I am one of such people that will review your app and deny or accept it. If you are given a straight up invite you can give it to nobody but someone that you know and trust.

flashback3r
12-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Can regular members upload?

(just curious, not an app)

Intr4ns1t
12-18-2008, 09:47 PM

:yup:

flashback3r
12-18-2008, 10:16 PM

:yup:

Cool, I like sites like that. Nice that ppl without sceneaxx can contribute too :)

(still not an app)

kimo8b8b8b
12-18-2008, 10:16 PM
accounts for no reason...spam

thrillerboy
12-18-2008, 10:54 PM
pm sent! hoping

bumrocks
12-18-2008, 11:46 PM
Anyone have info on "randall"...I've seen where he has been called a trader and he told me that he once told a guy he would give him an invite if that guy would give him one of his giveaway invites...

More info would be helpful...

And a couple more invites have been sent out...Still reviewing...

svergie
12-18-2008, 11:55 PM
pm sent

pone44
12-19-2008, 12:29 AM
Come on my friend-Read the 1st page and read through the posts in the thread.

Rules

Sorry for the spam Bumrocks.

chincha´s
12-19-2008, 01:04 AM
PM sent

monk3y
12-19-2008, 01:29 AM
Ptn ftw!

bumrocks
12-19-2008, 02:07 AM
Before I get to svergie let me say another thing...

If you do not know what the difference is between a profile link and a screenshot or "ratio proof" (as some have referred to it) you need to ask...If not me then someone else. I am not accepting screenshots in apps for the simple fact that I did not request them and it makes me think you are trying to hide something by not giving me links.

pm sent

This thread provides all the info I need to know about you...Sorry I cannot help you.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-kind-help-requested-my-revtt-power-user-acc-disabled-318606/?

AND a number of more people have been invited! 2-3 apps I haven't got to yet...Will probably take a break here shortly to watch a movie with the missus.

tjbzonasul
12-19-2008, 03:16 AM
PTN is a great place. Active staff and very generous

cinephilia
12-19-2008, 03:30 AM
pm sent
wtf... how can you dare posting here after your pathetic post history ? :lol:

bumrocks
12-19-2008, 04:27 AM
pm sent
wtf... how can you dare posting here after your pathetic post history ? :lol:

I felt an obligation to be nice...But you sir have were nice enough to say what I was thinking!

So! I have gone through all apps up to this point! PtN has quite a few new members...Hope you enjoy it and represent me well!

For those that did not get invited, I didn't leave you hangin. I believe I either posted here and/or for the most part PM'd most as to why they were not invited.

waterloo
12-19-2008, 05:49 AM
pm sent

panaeolus
12-19-2008, 08:59 AM
pm sent
arg i see u want link now :frusty:
i sent some screens but if u want links there is no problem
thanks again for the recruit

ben99
12-19-2008, 03:57 PM
pm sent

just wondering, how do you miss this the first time around? :01:

nbl666
12-19-2008, 06:07 PM
pm sent cheers

CaptanAmerica
12-19-2008, 06:17 PM
accounts for no reason...spam

orly? for no reason? then i guess tr isnt first place where u have been banned for no reason http://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0812/34/1d27e086f0f5.gifhttp://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0812/34/1d27e086f0f5.gifhttp://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0812/34/1d27e086f0f5.gifhttp://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0812/34/1d27e086f0f5.gifhttp://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0812/34/1d27e086f0f5.gifhttp://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0812/34/1d27e086f0f5.gifhttp://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0812/34/1d27e086f0f5.gifhttp://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0812/23/643f9b806c23.gifhttp://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0812/23/643f9b806c23.gifhttp://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0812/23/643f9b806c23.gifhttp://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0812/23/643f9b806c23.gifhttp://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0812/23/643f9b806c23.gifhttp://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0812/23/643f9b806c23.gifhttp://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0812/23/643f9b806c23.gifhttp://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0812/23/643f9b806c23.gifhttp://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0812/23/643f9b806c23.gifhttp://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0812/23/643f9b806c23.gif

pone44
12-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Not begging for invites though or trading that i can see which is good.

nbl666- Been a member a while-2007-5 posts?
:unsure:

Try to be more active here and Good luck with the application. :)

pm sent cheers

Members-Recruiters want to see profile links as screens can be spoofed-which will end up getting the person banned at all BT sites.

pm sent

bumrocks
12-19-2008, 07:49 PM
pm sent

App deleted as I said it would be...Kinda ridiculous that you would say "but if u want links"...That is what I asked for and required! Made that very clear.

Anyways, 2-3 new members more today so far! Getting ready for work so it will be later tonight before I get back to it!

pone44
12-19-2008, 09:53 PM
I do not understand why you would not want to show profile links? Better for the rest of the applicants to comply with the rules.

Edit Please do not ruin the thread-takems...

viltzuh
12-19-2008, 10:29 PM
pm sent

TakeMS
12-20-2008, 01:07 AM
I do not understand why you would not want to show profile links? Better for the rest of the applicants to comply with the rules.
cos for sure he cheat on trakcer and or trade.
never trust on those :shit:holes. :nono:

deuce6000
12-20-2008, 02:38 AM
Sent message.

harsha11
12-20-2008, 02:56 AM
Pm sent for PTN Invitation Request :)

Fingers Crossed.

ovisan
12-20-2008, 08:26 AM
This is one in a life chance lads! Don't waste it!
Cheers BumRocks for your courage to recruit here, although we all kno that FST is full of scammers and cheaters.
P*N is a great place to be...

For TakeMS:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9148/ifiiw5.png

bumrocks
12-20-2008, 08:39 AM
Pm sent for PTN Invitation Request :)

Fingers Crossed.

I'm curious to how you can explain this...

Can I have

GFT (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/Mystic_Freak_On_Leash/gft.jpg)

Nordic-T (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/Mystic_Freak_On_Leash/NORDIC.jpg)

PTN (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/Mystic_Freak_On_Leash/ptn.jpg)

(http://www.speedtest.net/result/337271163.png)

^^His screenshots...

All apps have been reviewed...So you have heard from me one way or another via PM or here in thread...

Oh and a big shout to my homeboy I just invited...

piratebot

mediocre tracker. enough said

Apparently, he thinks I don't remember this post ^^ that immediately following mine in that same thread...

But to further confuse his situation...

PTN pwns all the others combined.

or try this one...

PTN, this place has TONS of content and activity.

So do you guess that when I received and app from him it I took it seriously for any amount of seconds...

You people decide...

smcewa11
12-20-2008, 09:21 AM
I will apply as well.

aysomc
12-20-2008, 09:25 AM
harsha is simply trying to tell you that he traded his old ptn account and he really needs a new one to bargain with. i say you invite him asap.

panaeolus
12-20-2008, 09:32 AM
TakeMs just cool down and dont speak for ppl u dont know
i ll resend to bumrocks profile links,i hope i get in
nothink more
take a rest

anyway have a nice giveout ,i dont send my profile link
there are many thinks can revealed
so its ok n problem at all

CaptanAmerica
12-20-2008, 12:00 PM
when here come some racists then

http://i42.tinypic.com/inqzxj.gif

ElGatonPirata
12-20-2008, 01:24 PM
PM sent.

Regards.

HurriGame
12-20-2008, 01:30 PM
wow ... nice recruitment yo do here bumrocks.just hope you bring only the best into PtN world!good luck to all..

Lucifer9999
12-20-2008, 04:53 PM
ptn very good trakcer.
~

i try help.

Sorry for spamm..

Go and traslate...

i couldn't say it better!!!!
bravo!!!:)

fstokebanget
12-20-2008, 05:11 PM
PM sent, hope you'll give me a chance..

cheers

wiseD
12-20-2008, 05:40 PM

Sorry for spamm..

Go and traslate...

i couldn't say it better!!!!
bravo!!!:)

Maybe if he was man enough to say it in a language people can understand.

@ aysomc - :ghey:

primevil
12-20-2008, 05:48 PM
pm sent thanks

Lucifer9999
12-20-2008, 06:38 PM
hy!! pm sent!!

bumrocks
12-20-2008, 06:49 PM
I've had at least 2 of my "bosses" stop by and post in the thread so far...

Everyone! Act natural and keep walking and talking as if nobody was watching...

killercam101
12-20-2008, 06:54 PM
one had a brain freeze but luckily I was there to walk one of your bosses through it.

bumrocks
12-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Okay, once again I have made it through all apps to this point...A couple I am wating on info. So you have heard from me either here or in a PM...

Not gonna leave this going much longer, either. Thread will probably close in the next 24 hours...

wiseD
12-20-2008, 08:45 PM
one had a brain freeze but luckily I was there to walk one of your bosses through it.
It was the ice cream that did it ;)

deuce6000
12-20-2008, 10:00 PM
Just wanted to say great job doing this.I could just imagine all the work it is with all these requests you are getting.I'm not sure i could handle it myself.

dimutri
12-20-2008, 11:02 PM
PM sent

pone44
12-21-2008, 01:08 AM
Maddix- this is a offer at the bottom of the post?
If i am not correct?

Hello. I don't usually make requests since i'm not a massive user of "torrenting" but i would really enjoy an invite for danishbits. If someone is willing to spare an invite, please say something. I'm a good user in all the trackers i've accouns, good ratios, never been banned. I can provide speedtests, ratio proofs. I also have some invites for some trackers but i doubt that if someone don't have it already (supertorrents, nordic-t, sceneaccess)...

Thanks and regards.

bumrocks
12-21-2008, 03:09 AM
A bunch of people made it in! I am going to close this and see how people do...Will have more recruitment threads later!

For those that got in...Enjoy!