PDA

View Full Version : hdbits.org closed invites again

dpds
12-18-2008, 07:55 AM
subj

Invites Disabled - 18/12/08

Invites are locked till further notice. Whining in the forums or in the staffbox won't change anything and could possibly get you warned or banned by sporty cuz he is mean.

wtf?!

Swift
12-18-2008, 08:05 AM
yes because selling/trading them is bad !

Magnum
12-18-2008, 08:11 AM
yes because selling/trading them is bad !
:frusty::frusty::frusty:
For some idiots have to suffer all

integral
12-18-2008, 08:21 AM
Hopefully this'll give other communities the opportunity to grow.

TakeMS
12-18-2008, 08:37 AM
still cuold not sent inv to whinner in my giveway cos ass holes do this :shit:

Sanka113
12-18-2008, 12:58 PM
Why would you send an invite to a whiner anyways?

Funkin'
12-18-2008, 02:15 PM
They have been disabled for almost a week now. They're just now getting around to making an announcement about it.

dpds
12-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Why would you send an invite to a whiner anyways?

lol

They have been disabled for almost a week now. They're just now getting around to making an announcement about it.

yep, true.

puckface
12-18-2008, 03:23 PM

or on the other hand... maybe partially they closed invites because they don't like to see public giveaways of their invites to random people? kinda the same thing

TakeMS
12-18-2008, 04:48 PM

or on the other hand... maybe partially they closed invites because they don't like to see public giveaways of their invites to random people? kinda the same thing
no, try send invite on hdbits and they say reason, is cos of invite seller.
dont be donkey, get information :shit:

Funkin'
12-18-2008, 05:06 PM

Don't you mean "he eat grass"? :lol:

crimsoncrow
12-18-2008, 06:03 PM

Typical post by TakeMS:

blah blah blah (unintelligible and/or rude) :shit:

*repeat*

CaptanAmerica
12-18-2008, 06:13 PM

from his hdbits "ga" ... some unessary words i leave
i spent last week drink, cocain and prostitues. hard week, i go now sleep and then 2morrow i check for next one

lol wait, it took 14 days for u to send an invite? :frusty::frusty::frusty:

RedRansom
12-18-2008, 07:43 PM
from his hdbits "ga" ... some unessary words i leave
i spent last week drink, cocain and prostitues. hard week, i go now sleep and then 2morrow i check for next one

lol wait, it took 14 days for u to send an invite? :frusty::frusty::frusty:
last time it was too long than 2 weeks :ermm:
and ppl started say new U-kt :lol:
hımm there was nearly all tracker name at the "selling center" just hdbits disable invites this is interesting too and when they see a selling at public, ebay as well.Staff disabling invites lol funny...
I hope we wont find a staff member behind all these selling invites :lol: (at the past that happen for a scene tracker:dabs:)

puckface
12-18-2008, 08:31 PM

It was sarcasm. Detectors must be fixed around this place. My donkey has a bit of a problem though.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2r5zyao.jpg

sam45
12-18-2008, 08:31 PM
That's strange, my invites are working. Than again I don't do public GA's, or everybody just got them back now, who knows.

cinephilia
12-18-2008, 08:39 PM
That's strange, my invites are working. Than again I don't do public GA's, or everybody just got them back now, who knows.
try to send one to a friend, i'm pretty sure he won't receive it.

Funkin'
12-18-2008, 08:50 PM
That's strange, my invites are working.

No, they're not.

sam45
12-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Oh well, I wasn't planning on inviting anyone, I just checked, the invite screen opened up where you could actually send the invite, but I guess they changed things upon trying to send the invite or something.

Was just trying to update you guys.

Funkin'
12-18-2008, 09:39 PM
It's all good sam. You get the message saying they're disabled when you actually try to send the invite.

Wonder how long the disabling will last this time...

basilhaydens
12-18-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm glad I was smart enough to make a fresh account a few weeks ago just to have it in case invites closed up for a while.

dpds
12-19-2008, 09:02 PM
basilhaydens,
so you are not gonna use it? just wanna have it "just in case"?
collectors are like traders... they get no respect :boxing:

TakeMS
12-20-2008, 01:04 AM
I'm glad I was smart enough to make a fresh account a few weeks ago just to have it in case invites closed up for a while.
bad idea. me like to inv ppl everywhere and cos guys like u no slot to inv sent.
u not good user, u :shit: user to do that, not nice to us members here and there, cos we cant inv frineds we like and deserve.
hope u be catch and ban.

pone44
12-20-2008, 01:17 AM
What is up with you and postings pics of :shit:? :blink:
You had rules only for traders in your giveaways, plus the banned countries-some crazy rules.. ?? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-hdbitsorg-1-invite-offer-323746/?

:nono: anti-trader n00bs no apply, cuz no chance.

And this offer to dende17??
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-bitmetv-325085/page6#post3068539
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-looking-bitme-323894/page2#post3055337

And have a thread in the Bt trade section

make good ofert for inv.
trade if not get it later msn. :)

bad idea. me like to inv ppl everywhere and cos guys like u no slot to inv sent.
u not good user, u :shit: user to do that, not nice to us members here and there, cos we cant inv frineds we like and deserve.
hope u be catch and ban.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-giving-waffles-trancetraffic-324407/?
Uh, the giveaways you do always get closed,no invites? Why do them then?
:wacko:

Funkin'
12-20-2008, 08:52 PM
TakeMS you suck...

Now come on Kal-El...was that really necessary? I'm sure he gets enough of that from his family and friends. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate getting those type of comments on this forum.

sanjana
12-20-2008, 11:56 PM
The invitation handouts are generally closed... if the staff people finds someone or some people misusing it by trading it or by selling it for big bucks...

If one bad person or black sheep does this... then whole community has to pay the price... which is always the case in general..

koolyt
12-21-2008, 10:02 PM
is this is the first time it's been closed again since the summer?

utorrent1236
12-22-2008, 01:43 AM
The invitation handouts are generally closed... if the staff people finds someone or some people misusing it by trading it or by selling it for big bucks...

If one bad person or black sheep does this... then whole community has to pay the price... which is always the case in general..

well that hows things works , but i am very satisfied with hdbits admins that they killed the invites , they should have done this long ago , too many lamers started to come on.