PDA

View Full Version : [req]F*C

Swift
12-19-2008, 09:49 AM
It's been a while from my last request it was succesfull hope this will go smoth

I'm feeling lucky today you know why ? because it's my birthday and I feel like I could get this owhh this one is big for me not on my wish list but it's okay I guess to request it , isn't it ? So here is a shot I'll try my best

I've got to say it's not easy to be active on whats called a non-bittorrent forum but I will be fair I only got 2 forums the rest are torrent related .

Probably most of you know me from different places ohh let me see like sct , ftn thats it :P hehe

I guess you all know that I'm forum person not a irc one I mostly use the forum of every tracker not the irc I hope thats not gonna make a big difference for you when you gonna invite me

So thats would be all about my toughts about getting into this fun sharing community

And no I'm not drunk or high

Regards Tudor aka Swift

pone44
12-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Happy Birthday tudor.

Good luck :)

dragoi92
12-19-2008, 09:56 AM
Good luck for this invite

ajsi
12-19-2008, 10:02 AM
happy birthday mate! :) you will need best of luck, but you know, it's christmas :) good luck ;)

Rikikii
12-19-2008, 10:02 AM
Happy birthday, Swift! You are very, very nice member! I hope u will get invited.

CaptanAmerica
12-19-2008, 10:04 AM
hb, hb to u tudor

Enlightened
12-19-2008, 10:14 AM
Just 1 question.........why did U NOT have someone Vouch for U, the last time DV8type ran the Giveaway........there were a whole bunch of guys hanging out at that Giveaway, that are F*C current members??

Swift
12-19-2008, 10:16 AM
Just 1 question.........why did U NOT have someone Vouch for U, the last time DV8type ran the Giveaway........there were a whole bunch of guys hanging out at that Giveaway, that are F*C current members??

I had some friends but they already vouched for others :) so I stayed outside

Enlightened
12-19-2008, 10:24 AM

Sorry Mate, I had to vouch for another Friend...But I am NOT sure, maybe there are Uploaders from F*C that hangs out here that can give U an Invite....Unless DV8type [ The Big Boss of F*S ] catches this post and have a change of heart.
:yup:

BluRossonero
12-19-2008, 10:48 AM
Happy birthday Tudor! May all your wishes come true! ;)

MiNiMAL
12-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Gl !

apextwin146
12-19-2008, 10:52 AM
i am waiting for artemis to post here ...
bty i checked u out at ScT and damn straight man u r active there (1k posts if i am not wrong) ..
Lets see if fifty game sees this post as he has got new powers now

PlayeR
12-19-2008, 11:50 AM
you were gone for quite a while (I mean not posting). then you are active again for awhile when there is F*C ga. then now you are requesting.
let me guess, you will be gone again when you are in. right? :(

don't get me wrong. I am not against you.
I have seen you around and you are good admin on forum site and good member too.

there is no offense. I just wanted to say that :P

Best of luck, mate

Swift
12-19-2008, 11:53 AM
I'm not away just been active in some other places so I wasn't quite as active as I was 3-4 months ago

Magnum
12-19-2008, 02:13 PM
Happy birthday man

hagckz0r
12-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Although I don't know you very well I wish you good luck... you must have some blood in your veins to request a F*C invite.

bebytza
12-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Happy birthday TUdor,pone and all...

Happy Birthday Tudor...

fatcat69
12-19-2008, 03:46 PM

Sorry Mate, I had to vouch for another Friend...But I am NOT sure, maybe there are Uploaders from F*C that hangs out here that can give U an Invite....
:yup:

maybe...maybe not :mellow:

However, I think that maybe you should have done what the other posters are suggesting and wait for another giveaway by dvd8 ;-)

just my piece

Swift
12-19-2008, 04:21 PM
ok then I'll close this thanks for the suggestions