PDA

View Full Version : Klf Musicworld New Release List

Jibbler
09-10-2003, 09:13 PM
Distro closed. http://www.overgrow.com/edge/images/smilies/rastaopt.gif

KLF Members:

The distro room will be closed effective November 11th. It has been a fun and exciting ride for all of us. However at this time the list/channel is too much to maintain. I'm frustrated that I can't find a faster connection to get the music out.

All in all, there have been some really dedicated members who have helped out. Spider, Pork, Jayhawk, CrumbCat, Cely, Faceman, Gutter, Trinity, NikkiD and more. However, overall participation has been low, and while many of you have been able to download with IRC, it seems many of you are having trouble uploading anything.

I'm glad that many of you have taken the time to learn IRC, and have found many new sources for your music needs. I'll still be available on that same server, and you'll still have access to all of my files (via requesting my list and using autoget--channel = mp3albums). My ftp will also be up from time to time. Most likely, you'll see me back in the SS room from time to time.

It is a huge undertaking trying to set up a room/community of people. It requires time and patience, both of which I have little of... :huh:

Anyway, congrats go out to FC for keeping KLF Musicworld and __AMR up and running. Best wishes to all of you. ;)

--Jibbler

UKMan
11-07-2003, 03:50 AM
really nice effort on your part ;)

Peace
UKMan

CrumbCat
11-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Many thanks go out to Jibbler for all he has done with The distro - your efforts have been appreciated.

*CrumbCat is gonna miss The distro!

I wish you well in whatever interests you follow next - I know you have a short attention span, as do many of us ;)

Be well my friend.

Peace.

CC

Adster
11-08-2003, 12:42 AM
wel Crumbcat look sliek you broke the rule to yourself :P

Spider_dude
11-10-2003, 09:19 PM
ok jibb, i will be sorry to see it go.

Jibbler
11-10-2003, 09:58 PM
Just because the channel is closed, doesn't mean we can't come up with something better. I was thinking of creating a database of sorts, which would list every scene rip that our users have to share. We could update it once a week with new/old stuff, as more rips are added. Any thoughts? :huh:

Spider_dude
11-10-2003, 10:06 PM
yeah sounds good
should everyone send you their lists of scene rips then?

CrumbCat
11-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Just tell us how we can help.

CC

CrumbCat
11-10-2003, 10:20 PM
*deleted double post*

Jibbler
11-10-2003, 11:19 PM
Give me a few days to put this together. I have a few ideas, and possibly a tiny program which might help us list everything easily. :)

Jayhawk
11-11-2003, 12:11 AM
thanks for everything jibbler you do a great job and keep up teh good work

i will help anyway i can :)

Adster
11-11-2003, 04:27 AM
yep thansk jibbler for all that great work with the distro room while it was aroudn your the big reason why me and alot of others learned IRC for the new shit hope to see you in and out of soulseek at times :)

Jayhawk
11-11-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Adster@10 November 2003 - 22:27
yep thansk jibbler for all that great work with the distro room while it was aroudn your the big reason why me and alot of others learned IRC for the new shit hope to see you in and out of soulseek at times :)
i was one of those people :)

psst jibbler i taught 2 people all i know about irc and how to use it for new music and stuff :)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
11-11-2003, 05:24 AM
:huh: Are we taking RIPs only for what ever comes up that week?

I mean yeah a Person can go out and buy some new Music and RIP it.....but alot of People here download Music that they do not have .....even though they should RIP everything they Buy.

If we are talking RIP only that is fine by me....nothing else.

Adster
11-11-2003, 07:45 AM
RIP

rest in peace :huh:

Celerystalksme
11-11-2003, 12:35 PM
There's still the love in this family...i wish i could be here for it a lot more than i am...http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

anyways its sad to see the distro go...but knowing jibbs...he will create something bigger than better...he is the new release god and everything :D

But yeah continuous thanks go out to jibbler and everyone else who keeps supplying the rips and new music...lets keep this musicworld family together forever and ever...

feel teh love http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif
Cely

carbert
11-11-2003, 04:17 PM
:( Sad to see it go, but im sure we can think of something

Jayhawk
11-11-2003, 05:49 PM
i just thought of something no more trivia NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:( i will live though

Jibbler
11-11-2003, 06:07 PM
Its funny, because the trivia was more popular than the downloads. B)

Jayhawk
11-11-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@11 November 2003 - 12:07
Its funny, because the trivia was more popular than the downloads. B)
just cause i couldnt d/l but i bet if everyone could d/l it would have been more popular or if everyone could have shared

i liked how it was at first when you could type !Jibbler and then the file that you wanted it nice that way but thats just me ... i will shut up now

Adster
11-12-2003, 02:25 AM
if i didnt haev a cap i woudl haev downlaoded everythin gform distro regardless or not if I hated the band to spread the new shit in soulseek unfortunylly coz of my cap i wasn't gonna waste megs on stuff I didn't like

Yes will mis the trivia Faceman i think finished the champ

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
11-12-2003, 02:39 AM
:huh: What happen to the List that was a Sticky? :huh:

Jayhawk
11-12-2003, 03:04 AM
this is it

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
11-12-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by KwahyaJ@11 November 2003 - 22:04
this is it
:blink:

Triadcool
11-12-2003, 04:03 AM
:rolleyes:

Jayhawk
11-12-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+11 November 2003 - 22:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 11 November 2003 - 22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KwahyaJ@11 November 2003 - 22:04
this is it
:blink: [/b][/quote]
they unsticked it

Adster
11-12-2003, 04:34 AM
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ok now im confused

Jayhawk
11-12-2003, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Adster@11 November 2003 - 22:34
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ok now im confused
i quoted u ad hehehehe

but they took it down

Adster
11-12-2003, 04:43 AM
how can you unstick it

its funny ive got crap on my desk might need to decrap it

Jayhawk
11-12-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Adster@11 November 2003 - 22:43
how can you unstick it

its funny ive got crap on my desk might need to decrap it
actually they are pinned topics not stickeys so thereful the can just pull the pin and bamm it drops BAM

Jibbler
11-12-2003, 06:46 AM
I don&#39;t know who unsticky&#39;d it, but I&#39;m glad they did. FC has sent me some stuff to look at, we&#39;ll keep ya posted. ;)

Jayhawk
11-12-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@12 November 2003 - 00:46
I don&#39;t know who unsticky&#39;d it, but I&#39;m glad they did. FC has sent me some stuff to look at, we&#39;ll keep ya posted. ;)
:) thanks jibbler and FC :)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
11-12-2003, 06:52 AM
:D Yeah.....that is why I was looking for the List.I was going to Play around with it. :D

Jayhawk
11-12-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 November 2003 - 00:52
:D Yeah.....that is why I was looking for the List.I was going to Play around with it. :D
u said play around with it hahah :o

Adster
11-12-2003, 12:02 PM
yeah i always play around