PDA

View Full Version : My first request: SCT Request

AMnesko
12-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Hello thou brothers reading this. This is my first request thread here and probably the last also. I think there is not much to say. I would be very happy if this year Santa would bring me an invite to THE SCT! It is considered to be one of the best trackers out there, with lightening speed and awesome pre-times. But, hell, you already know all this. What there is to say about me is that I`m not new to the bittorrent world... I actually I could say I`m pretty experienced. Anyways, I do not have an account on a ton of trackers like other people, what I do have and use being TorrentLeech, RevoTT and Bit-HDTV, none of wich can be called a "scene source". If needed I can send profile links to my potential inviter to any of the 3 trackers I mentioned in order to prove that I keep more than a decent ratio. Bottom line, I`m just a 4 years old dreaming of that cool Christmas toy, SCT in my case.
Thank you for your time.

crooked
12-20-2008, 11:43 AM
Nice Request. Very well written.

I wish you good luck, unfortunately I'm not a member of ScT, too. :)

AMnesko
12-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Nice Request. Very well written.

I wish you good luck, unfortunately I'm not a member of ScT, too. :)
Thanks for the compliment!

Enlightened
12-20-2008, 11:44 AM
3 >>> S*T request in less than a week, U guys must think FST, Invite & Giveaway Section, MUST be handing Out S*T Invites, like hot cakes....LOL at least I don't see too many of the usual F*N Request........LOL

AMnesko
12-20-2008, 11:59 AM
3 >>> S*T request in less than a week, U guys must think FST, Invite & Giveaway Section, MUST be handing Out S*T Invites, like hot cakes....LOL at least I don't see too many of the usual F*N Request........LOL
Man, I ask for what I want. I don`t have to waste my time with stupid stuff that I don`t need or will never use. I have better things to do than that. So if someone wants to hand me out an invite to SCT, well, the request is meant for those kind of people, and I`ll be grateful. In the end, that is what it`s all about: Sharing.

Enlightened
12-20-2008, 12:40 PM
Man, I ask for what I want. I don`t have to waste my time with stupid stuff that I don`t need or will never use. I have better things to do than that. So if someone wants to hand me out an invite to SCT, well, the request is meant for those kind of people, and I`ll be grateful. In the end, that is what it`s all about: Sharing.

Well..then , I wish U PLENTY of luck,and U probably NEED IT! TOO !
My advice to S*T seekers is still, get to know friends who are currently, in S*T and ready to hand out at last $ 20 Euros.:yup: Also, there is a reason why S*T sets it up this way, U want in >>> $$$, that is a REALITY !!

RedRansom
12-20-2008, 01:36 PM
I would be very happy if this year Santa would bring me an invite to THE SCT!
Well, so dont forget to put 20 euro under your pillow if a sct invite will make you
very happy

AMnesko
12-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Well, so dont forget to put 20 euro under your pillow if a sct invite will make you
very happy
That defeats the entire purpose of the happiness.

trebor31
12-20-2008, 03:44 PM
I`m just a 4 years old dreaming of that cool Christmas toy, Thank you for your time.
http://i42.tinypic.com/iogphi.jpg

Enjoy Merry Christmas:lol: :santa:

H&K
12-20-2008, 03:57 PM
You might have a hard time bud, invites are only available for 20 euros, Enlightened has a good idea, if you don't mind shelling out the money and have a mate in sct then thats most likely the easiest way :)

killercam101
12-20-2008, 06:14 PM
:huh: u sure? you wrote : what I do have and use being TorrentLeech, RevoTT and Bit-HDTV, none of wich can be called a "scene source"

..am i missing something because from image comparisons sct looks exactly like TL and RevTT (content wise) :dry:

AMnesko
12-20-2008, 10:04 PM
:huh: u sure? you wrote : what I do have and use being TorrentLeech, RevoTT and Bit-HDTV, none of wich can be called a "scene source"

..am i missing something because from image comparisons sct looks exactly like TL and RevTT (content wise) :dry:

Well, I guess that when you say scene you don`t really take pre-times in consideration, then yes, TL and RevTT are scene providers.

pone44
12-20-2008, 10:10 PM
Did you just post about this for any particular reason, never been to the site, i would hope??? :idunno:

You seem like a cool guy, i just do not understand the post.

You never had account there?

I thought you people got it already. There is no "best tracker"! The best tracker is the one that offers the content you are looking for. If you are into HD stuff, then SCT won`t be the best tracker for you, even if it is so highly rated. If you don`t give a shit about movies, and you only download music, then you will find even STMusic to be a better tracker than HDbits. You must decide what kind of tracker you want(with what content) and then you can ask for other opinions, like what`s the best tracker for the content you are interested in.

AMnesko
12-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Did you just post about this because-??? :idunno:

I thought you people got it already. There is no "best tracker"! The best tracker is the one that offers the content you are looking for. If you are into HD stuff, then SCT won`t be the best tracker for you, even if it is so highly rated. If you don`t give a shit about movies, and you only download music, then you will find even STMusic to be a better tracker than HDbits. You must decide what kind of tracker you want(with what content) and then you can ask for other opinions, like what`s the best tracker for the content you are interested in.
I don`t really see the problem with my post. I am still of the same exact opinion. And, since I`m looking for best pre-times at the moment, I`m quite positive that SCT will do just fine.

Cabalo
12-21-2008, 01:30 AM
Hello thou brothers reading this. This is my first request thread here and probably the last also. I think there is not much to say. I would be very happy if this year Santa would bring me an invite to THE SCT! It is considered to be one of the best trackers out there, with lightening speed and awesome pre-times. But, hell, you already know all this. What there is to say about me is that I`m not new to the bittorrent world... I actually I could say I`m pretty experienced. Anyways, I do not have an account on a ton of trackers like other people, what I do have and use being TorrentLeech, RevoTT and Bit-HDTV, none of wich can be called a "scene source". If needed I can send profile links to my potential inviter to any of the 3 trackers I mentioned in order to prove that I keep more than a decent ratio. Bottom line, I`m just a 4 years old dreaming of that cool Christmas toy, SCT in my case.
Thank you for your time.
well, they both are, and whether you are showing total ignorance or you just want ScT because it's "high level".
not gonna happen, i don't like seeing people underestimate both TL and RevTT in this manner. I will not be the one to invite you there, sorry.

and FYI, so that you won't look so ignorant in the future, either TL and RevTT have their releases in a couple of minutes more time. If you care about 2 mins difference, you need to visit a doctor. :idunno:

kevin305
12-21-2008, 02:47 AM
I`m just a 4 years old dreaming of that cool Christmas toy, Thank you for your time.

LMAO

well, they both are, and whether you are showing total ignorance or you just want ScT because it's "high level".Agreed, IMO people want ScT so badly just cause it's high level, I stick with TL and RevTT myself and usually find almost everything I need, plus I'm sure it's easier to seed on TL and Rev (I could be wrong, as I don't have ScT)

Albo Da Kid
12-21-2008, 02:55 AM
Thank you for your time.

You have been dreaming for sct for 4 years?? Wow... Anything else. Is there like a hard drive which you have been wanting to get for 2 or 3 years??

Cabalo
12-21-2008, 07:03 AM
Agreed, IMO people want ScT so badly just cause it's high level, I stick with TL and RevTT myself and usually find almost everything I need, plus I'm sure it's easier to seed on TL and Rev (I could be wrong, as I don't have ScT)
you are totally correct :yup:

Funkin'
12-21-2008, 07:45 AM
I totally agree with Cabalo. You already have TL and RevTT. Two of the best 0day/general trackers out there. You already have all that you need. If you're only wanting ScT just because you feel that you need files a minute or two faster than what TL and RevTT(and not just because it's ScT) can offer, then that's kind of lame, in my opinion. I can't believe some people care about pre's that much.

Besides, if you're only wanting a 0day tracker for it's pre's, then why not request SCC? Their pre's are on par or better a lot of the times than ScT's. And it's much easier to get into.

Anyways, apologies for spamming your request. If you truly want to be a member at ScT because you think it can offer you something that other sites can't, and are actually going to put the account to good use, then I really hope Santa brings you your gift.

Good luck.

AMnesko
12-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Thank you for your time.
well, they both are, and whether you are showing total ignorance or you just want ScT because it's "high level".
not gonna happen, i don't like seeing people underestimate both TL and RevTT in this manner. I will not be the one to invite you there, sorry.

and FYI, so that you won't look so ignorant in the future, either TL and RevTT have their releases in a couple of minutes more time. If you care about 2 mins difference, you need to visit a doctor. :idunno:
First, I never gived a fuck about levels because they only count if you are a trader. Second, if the only difference between SCT and TL or RevTT is a 2 min pre-time discrepancy, then why in hell would ANYONE still want SCT? I am not embarased to say it, I took interest in SCT because of the hype created around it, and I want to try it for myself. If you don`t want to help, that`s your own decision.

LMAO

well, they both are, and whether you are showing total ignorance or you just want ScT because it's "high level".Agreed, IMO people want ScT so badly just cause it's high level, I stick with TL and RevTT myself and usually find almost everything I need, plus I'm sure it's easier to seed on TL and Rev (I could be wrong, as I don't have ScT)
Well, I sure am happy that you are happy with what you have, but who are you to know why I want something or don`t? Please, do me a favor and get a life, man.

I totally agree with Cabalo. You already have TL and RevTT. Two of the best 0day/general trackers out there. You already have all that you need. If you're only wanting ScT just because you feel that you need files a minute or two faster than what TL and RevTT(and not just because it's ScT) can offer, then that's kind of lame, in my opinion. I can't believe some people care about pre's that much.

Besides, if you're only wanting a 0day tracker for it's pre's, then why not request SCC? Their pre's are on par or better a lot of the times than ScT's. And it's much easier to get into.

Anyways, apologies for spamming your request. If you truly want to be a member at ScT because you think it can offer you something that other sites can't, and are actually going to put the account to good use, then I really hope Santa brings you your gift.

Good luck.
Thanks man.

pone44
12-21-2008, 09:41 AM

First, I never gived a fuck about levels because they only count if you are a trader. Second, if the only difference between SCT and TL or RevTT is a 2 min pre-time discrepancy, then why in hell would ANYONE still want SCT? I am not embarased to say it, I took interest in SCT because of the hype created around it, and I want to try it for myself. If you don`t want to help, that`s your own decision.

LMAO

Well, I sure am happy that you are happy with what you have, but who are you to know why I want something or don`t? Please, do me a favor and get a life, man.

Good luck.
Thanks man.

Now this thread can be closed
Try using the advice given by others here.
:bye:

AMnesko
12-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Now this thread can be closed

:bye:
Now you could find something else to do than wasting my time.:) And to answer your former question, I never had an account there, no.

ben99
12-21-2008, 01:22 PM
as funkin said, go for scc. Easier to get in and faster pretimes.

Di@monds
12-21-2008, 01:49 PM

well ye invite on scc cost only 10e ;P

ben99
12-21-2008, 04:13 PM

there's still a bunch of old members with invites....

Cabalo
12-22-2008, 12:23 AM

there's still a bunch of old members with invites....
yes there are. :)

well, now the currency is 10€ for a SCC invite and 20€ for a SCT invite (or 30€ per 2 of them).

The Wanderer
12-22-2008, 08:22 AM
To OP, stick to your request for SCT, it is way way better than TL or revTT. SCT, FTN and HDBits are the best trackers around. Keep looking for them and don't let anyone telling you otherwise.

AMnesko
12-22-2008, 09:07 AM
To OP, stick to your request for SCT, it is way way better than TL or revTT. SCT, FTN and HDBits are the best trackers around. Keep looking for them and don't let anyone telling you otherwise.
Thanks man, I will.

AMnesko
12-24-2008, 10:47 AM
OK, so unfortunately when it comes to SCT everyone just recommends something else... saying it`s just as good or even better. But when they talk about it as general chat, all members say it`s the best... Sad, I really wanted to give it a try.

Cabalo
12-24-2008, 12:51 PM
merry Xmas to you !

unfortunately not always Santa brings us the toy we wanted, and replaces it with a cheaper one.
it's this damn crisis. :(

Sunnydown
12-24-2008, 01:34 PM
wow...gonna go have a cookie.

AMnesko
01-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Maybe someone does feel like helping me this year?

Aapt
01-01-2009, 01:45 PM
//

Cabalo
01-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Maybe someone does feel like helping me this year?
maybe you feel like helping this community first, before asking for hard to get invites.
Not a single user has been helped by you, and yet you already demand something.
take my advice, and be helpful during 2009.

PlayeR
01-01-2009, 02:26 PM
mmmm. I would agree with that.
stick around here and help each others. and you will get it someday