PDA

View Full Version : FTN invite

kevinsert
12-20-2008, 07:00 PM
hey i heard who donate gets invite..i got friend in there if we donate money can he get invite?

apextwin146
12-20-2008, 07:01 PM
No .. its not that easy .. It not like ScT where everyone who donates get a invite ..
Invites are still given out randomly to even those who donate .. it aint level 8 for nothing :naughty:

Di@monds
12-20-2008, 07:03 PM
he may if hes lucky.

cinephilia
12-20-2008, 07:32 PM
he may if hes lucky.
lucky... or active ;)

Enzo
12-20-2008, 07:41 PM
Is not shore that everyone receive invite.. FTN is not level 8 for no reason

integral
12-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Aside from all the silly "level" talk, if you donate you'll be considered for an invite. Having a lot of files seeded, forum activity, IRC activity, and snatches for that month can also improve your chances. Basically support the site, and you will be rewarded, both in karma and possibly an invite; just don't expect to be buying an invite like SCT. :)

aysomc
12-21-2008, 03:12 AM
no, most people even if they donate wont get an invite so waste your money if you want but nothing will come from it probably. plus you're a fucking awful user and a trader who really doesnt deserve it.

kevinsert
12-21-2008, 03:19 AM
no, most people even if they donate wont get an invite so waste your money if you want but nothing will come from it probably. plus you're a fucking awful user and a trader who really doesnt deserve it.
:lol: you deserve that place ? there is so much community better than ftn..plus ftn sucks about speeds :happy: go kiss yourself alright

piratebot
12-21-2008, 03:53 AM
:lol: you deserve that place ? there is so much community better than ftn..plus ftn sucks about speeds :happy: go kiss yourself alright
i'm all about teh community too man. it's like the most important part of any bt tracker.

Artemis
12-21-2008, 04:22 AM
there is so much community better than ftn..plus ftn sucks about speeds

Then why do you want to be invited there traderboi ?

cinephilia
12-21-2008, 04:40 AM

because of the logo :yup:

Cabalo
12-21-2008, 07:01 AM
i'm all about teh community too man. it's like the most important part of any bt tracker.
funny. for me it's the torrents.
maybe i'm crazy, but a torrent tracker exists due to... the torrents.

yes, now that i think of it, i must be drunk, that's for sure.

Funkin'
12-21-2008, 07:07 AM

I'm sure it's not because it's just FTN, and he believes his "e-penis" will grow by gaining membership.

pone44
12-21-2008, 07:23 AM
Why not discuss this with your friend? :blink:

hey i heard who donate gets invite..i got friend in there if we donate money can he get invite?

ben99
12-21-2008, 07:36 AM

speeds are great. FTN does not have the best community but it has one really good one, forums are active and so is irc most of the time.

pone44
12-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Nice review, but i hear the community is great?

Do not want to start a debate.

:fst:

speeds are great. FTN does not have the best community but it has one really good one, forums are active and so is irc most of the time.

funny. for me it's the torrents.
maybe i'm crazy, but a torrent tracker exists due to... the torrents.

yes, now that i think of it, i must be drunk, that's for sure.

1000possibleclaws
12-21-2008, 07:49 AM

If the torrents take a backseat for you I recommend the tracker iFi for you. For me the torrents are definitely most important, and a good community just makes it better.

ben99
12-21-2008, 08:08 AM

If the torrents take a backseat for you I recommend the tracker iFi for you. For me the torrents are definitely most important, and a good community just makes it better.

not sure why you would recommend ifi. that site is pratically dead, no torrent or forum activity going on at all.

1000possibleclaws
12-21-2008, 08:10 AM
I was half joking, but over there torrents seem to be a low priority and I guess he could help on the community side?

cadaffi
12-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Give him a chance. If you want quantity, there are a lot of other trackers which offer that.

Teigen
12-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Are invites open at ftn atm?

hotshot6473
12-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Only members need to know that

cinephilia
12-22-2008, 02:45 AM
only *donators* need to know that :rolleyes:

aysomc
12-22-2008, 03:36 AM
Give him a chance. If you want quantity, there are a lot of other trackers which offer that.

he's had plenty of chances. he either wants ftn to enlarge his e-penis or to trade for other sites. he doesnt deserve it and i hope whoever his trader friend on ftn is gets caught and banned as well. it's ok though kevin, i always get a kick out of letting admins know about traders like i did with your bmtv account which was banned an hour later. :lol:

lukee
12-22-2008, 07:18 AM

Go kiss yourself?

Are you kidding me?

Xx_LUCKY-7_xX
12-22-2008, 06:24 PM
You won't ever get into FTN by asking around on forums how it's done!

You need to be a an excellent member on some lower level trackers first and concentrate on improving your ratio there then when people who have access to sites like FTN see you can hold your own on a tracker they might consider sending you a invite.

But if you just want to have membership to e-brag then get fucked and also if your ratio is poor and you cannot control it then clear off back to the likes of Mininova.

Nothing personal just my 2 cents

Cabalo
12-23-2008, 01:32 AM
Are invites open at ftn atm?
why would you want to know?
melvin caught u at tophos using a ratio cheating client.GTFO.

quoting his words:

Dickless ratio cheater. Tried announcing 22gigs upped in 57 seconds on a file with no leeches. Better luck next time homo!