PDA

View Full Version : Romania </3 Waffles

xnugx
12-23-2008, 09:22 AM
Bai guise
mani smashed dreems todai

...Sucks for you guys. How the frick can a country literately get themselves banned by aggregate cheating/phishing/trading/etc.? It almost seems like they get together and plan this stuff out beforehand sometimes...

Man1923
12-23-2008, 09:22 AM
wtf, romania has been banned from waffles? LOOOL

McBride
12-23-2008, 09:27 AM
wtf, romania has been banned from waffles? LOOOL

Why? :huh:

Swift
12-23-2008, 09:27 AM
nice job again from the retards

xnugx
12-23-2008, 09:28 AM
sidenote: your avatar is awesome tudor, i just noticed it, hahaha

integral
12-23-2008, 09:35 AM
Romania's on a roll recently, they're like the new Nigeria of the Internet; getting banned and blacklisted from every site possible.

Man1923
12-23-2008, 09:38 AM
yeah, scc,bitmetv and now waffles, who's next?

Ellesime
12-23-2008, 09:56 AM
BitmeTV didnt ban Romania.

killercam101
12-23-2008, 09:58 AM
Due to Romania being largely a cesspool of spam, viruses, phishing, and fraud, and phishing attempts, fraudulent donations, cheating, and the like from various Romanian IPs with zero action on the part of Romanian ISPs, Romania is hereby banned from Waffles. Please take care to not invite people if you know they're in or from Romania.

Rikikii
12-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Fookin romanian retards. (I'm not talking 'bout all romanians.)

Man1923
12-23-2008, 10:06 AM
Due to Romania being largely a cesspool of spam, viruses, phishing, and fraud, and phishing attempts, fraudulent donations, cheating, and the like from various Romanian IPs with zero action on the part of Romanian ISPs, Romania is hereby banned from Waffles. Please take care to not invite people if you know they're in or from Romania.

You are from waffles staff?

Swift
12-23-2008, 10:12 AM

i that case my friend your worse then we are

1000possibleclaws
12-23-2008, 10:13 AM

You are from waffles staff?

he was quoting the news announcement

hagckz0r
12-23-2008, 10:20 AM
Bad habits some Romanians have but other countries have them too. Anyway proxy's still exist and ... you know what I want to say :D

I feel bad too for the Romanian dudes that made those ugly enumerated things. Shame on them.

tnt
12-23-2008, 10:24 AM
excellent news:lol: romanian people constantly destroyed bittorrent as a whole i hope they will get ban from all trackers:devil:.leave them to use emule and kazaa

Swift
12-23-2008, 10:29 AM
excellent news:lol: romanian people constantly destroyed bittorrent as a whole i hope they will get ban from all trackers:devil:.leave them to use emule and kazaa

don't tell me your part of a racist community ?

think with your head for once I agree that there are lots of users that have done what staff says but not all of them are bad I know it's easyer to ban all IP's then ban only the ones that are beeing used for fake , trade , scam

teresckova
12-23-2008, 10:32 AM
gtfo...not all romanians are like that...to cheat or spam and shit like these...there are good people there...lets not get into racism!

tnt
12-23-2008, 10:38 AM
instead of speaking about racism you ro guys need to apologize and ask for forgiveness

sarancha
12-23-2008, 10:43 AM
mdeee....sorry for all of you my brothers...((((

teresckova
12-23-2008, 10:44 AM
like i ve said...i will apologize only for my mistakes....but doesnt matther...waffles pew!

Swift
12-23-2008, 10:57 AM
like i ve said...i will apologize only for my mistakes....but doesnt matther...waffles pew!

not really every tracker has it's rights so no need to say bad thing's about it.

Even If all the good users will apologize and they remove the ban there will be still a idiot who will try to do fake or I dont know what with an account.

bebytza
12-23-2008, 11:35 AM
what i can say?...i'm :shutup:

Man1923
12-23-2008, 11:44 AM

but i'm sure you download from iplay,c-zone,tvt.ro you motha... :angry:

bebytza
12-23-2008, 11:47 AM

he did...:angry:

SaviouR
12-23-2008, 11:58 AM
its ironic , some of the excellent torrent trackers are from the same country , and have really good speeds with even few seeders (with romanian ip's) .

Funkin'
12-23-2008, 12:07 PM
its ironic , some of the excellent torrent trackers are from the same country , and have really good speeds with even few seeders (with romanian ip's) .

Very ironic.

teresckova
12-23-2008, 12:09 PM
yeah...is too bad,couse now all trackers think that we all are the same stuff,same cheaters...we are verry different...there are a few idiots,but romania didnt deserved that...

tnt
12-23-2008, 12:27 PM

sorry guys but i dont know what are these places :( and tbh i dont wanna know:noes: my number 1 tracker is scc and waffles already :clap:

bebytza
12-23-2008, 12:32 PM
sorry guys but i dont know what are these places :( and tbh i dont wanna know:noes: my number 1 tracker is scc and waffles already :clap:

haha...you are funny

Scorpio223
12-23-2008, 12:36 PM

Get a life !:pinch:

gtf0
12-23-2008, 12:38 PM
this is what happens when u give fiber to a balkan country ... people have retarded mentality here (dont get me wrong, im also from balkan, but other country)

bebytza
12-23-2008, 12:45 PM
this is what happens when u give fiber to a balkan country ... people have retarded mentality here (dont get me wrong, im also from balkan, but other country)

this is not the cause of banned romania...

teresckova
12-23-2008, 01:10 PM
who give us fiber...no one...we ve done it ourselfs,with our isp...

TakeMS
12-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Bai guise
mani smashed dreems todai

...Sucks for you guys. How the frick can a country literately get themselves banned by aggregate cheating/phishing/trading/etc.? It almost seems like they get together and plan this stuff out beforehand sometimes...

:D :D :D

Romania's on a roll recently, they're like the new Nigeria of the Internet; getting banned and blacklisted from every site possible.

u see me very right for not alow ppl from romania to enter my gives.
more ppl should do same or risk be baned for noob :shit: users that cheat/scam all places.

good work WAFFLES & SCC ! more trakcers should do same ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Man1923
12-23-2008, 02:52 PM
take it _!_ can a mod close this fucking topic?

naikon
12-23-2008, 02:54 PM
@TakeMS (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/takems-212961)

your ip should be banned on all trackers xD cuz u r so lame, and when i see your stupid signature i lmao, especially ifi has best 'community', this crap with stolen layouts ... God,what a lame ! xD

btw waffles - banning whole country is bad idea..

Man1923
12-23-2008, 02:55 PM
naikon, what do you want from him, he is from Bulgaria, what can you expect from a bulgarian.

cinephilia
12-23-2008, 02:58 PM
instead of speaking about racism you ro guys need to apologize and ask for forgiveness
:lol::lol:

I don't agree of course... but it made me laugh :happy:

RR2
12-23-2008, 03:00 PM
Not another ban..
:|

@tnt : go, planet!

HurriGame
12-23-2008, 03:22 PM
you must be kidding me.... just when a friend promised me he would give me a waffles invite as soon as he could ... first my scc account,now this .... thx you,the stupid part of my compatriots who don`t like to follow the rules.that`s the romanian mentality unfortunately ( not all romanians have it,hopefuly) and we,the rest,must suffer for them.

Polarbear
12-23-2008, 03:27 PM
trakcers

i first thought it was a typo, but then i noticed you write it like that in every post. it's spelled trackers. first the letter c and then the k. since you're probably going to use that word more often in future postings just take a permanent pen and mark the key c with a "1" and the k with a "2".
this way you won't have to stop and think about how to spell it the next time. you might as well take one of those yellow post it's and put in on your screen. write T R A C K E R on it. there you go, great cheat slip.

if that was too confusing, there's always a great chance that someone else typed the word before in a thread in this section. use copy and paste and you're always right. when you start a thread and want to write that confusing word, just use one of the stickies with this method and celebrate the same success.

hope this helped.

BluRossonero
12-23-2008, 03:30 PM
trakcers

i first thought it was a typo, but then i noticed you write it like that in every post. it's spelled trackers. first the letter c and then the k. since you're probably going to use that word more often in future postings just take a permanent pen and mark the key c with a "1" and the k with a "2".
this way you won't have to stop and think about how to spell it the next time. you might as well take one of those yellow post it's and put in on your screen. write T R A C K E R on it. there you go, great cheat slip.

if that was too confusing, there's always a great chance that someone else typed the word before in a thread in this section. use copy and paste and you're always right. when you start a thread and want to write that confusing word, just use one of the stickies with this method and celebrate the same success.

hope this helped.

TakeMS just got pwned! His superior acting of him knowing everything, of him being super mega uber 1337, needing U*-T for his great BT skills and can't even spell the word "tracker"!? OMG!

Man1923
12-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Sa ne suga labarii care ne baga in aceasi oala cu toti teparii.Sunt un user bun pe toate siturile pe care am cont.

Translate: is a a beautiful life here on fst where you do not find rasist people.

Yeah, the best forum ! :shifty:

BluRossonero
12-23-2008, 03:40 PM
My words on a tracker that bans a country are the following:

A strong tracker bans bad users, a weak tracker bans countries, regions, continents etc.

geanta1
12-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Sa ne suga labarii care ne baga in aceasi oala cu toti teparii.Sunt un user bun pe toate siturile pe care am cont.

Translate: is a a beautiful life here on fst where you do not find rasist people.

Very good remark :) :drunk: Waffles sucks ... Are another music trakers who agree romanian users ... We are people, this is virtual world. I do not believe that a compatriot of us killed someone when he make fake ... At any site can make phishing - isn`t a good reason . Sugeti penisul :)