PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST]AppzUniverse

MrMoneybags
12-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Would it be possible for anyone to get me an AppzUniverse invite? Thanks and happy holidays! :-)

cinephilia
12-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Sorry open enrollment is closed this month, please wait until the first day of the next month when the 24 hour ( GMT ) enrollment is active or use the donation section to enter now. Thank you.
only 8 days to wait...

cibu
12-23-2008, 11:25 PM
wass'tn sign up free on this tracker?

kevinsert
01-10-2009, 01:47 PM
im looking for invite anyone can help me

cinephilia
01-10-2009, 05:47 PM
im looking for invite anyone can help me
nobody will help you since you hijacked another member's thread.

kevinsert
01-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Shut up Cinephilia...its the right thread i think..and it was old..Are you going to help me or not ? Dont Spam please..you dont have to post on everyfuckin thread on Bittorrent section there isnt any rule about this you understand ?
...Hmm im looking this tracker cuz i heard this is the best source for appz about solaris oracle linux etc...

dpds
01-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Shut up Cinephilia...its the right thread i think..and it was old..Are you going to help me or not ? Dont Spam please..you dont have to post on everyfuckin thread on Bittorrent section there isnt any rule about this you understand ?
...Hmm im looking this tracker cuz i heard this is the best source for appz about solaris oracle linux etc...

why so angry? cine is right! if you want to request an invite make your own thread.
and as it was said above - they open reg once a month along with proaudiotorrents.org...

kevinsert
01-10-2009, 07:09 PM
not angry..i dont wanna open another thread for this site its quite crowded section anyway i dont want anything from you guys..can handle myself..

dpds
01-11-2009, 08:54 AM
not angry..i dont wanna open another thread for this site its quite crowded section anyway i dont want anything from you guys..can handle myself..

that's the talk of a real man! :D
p.s.: i and others here told you to wait for open reg. i can't understand your frustration :huh: