PDA

View Full Version : would like an invite to thedvdclub please

antitrader
12-23-2008, 11:22 PM
would like an invite to thedvdclub please ..

dragoi92
12-23-2008, 11:24 PM
U can write here reason why u need this invite

pone44
12-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Op- what is wrong with Tl and the other sites you have?

Is a good thing to do when requesting. But dragoi92, you should give out orders...

U can write here reason why u need this invite
Do not make a request like this below... :bag:

I want the invite because is the best tracker here in europe.
I dont understand Hungarian but i want to join there for pre-times and exllent speed and because is the best tracker in EUROPE.

antitrader
12-23-2008, 11:31 PM
if there is some one requesting a specific tracker like "thedvdclub" then he is looking for something specific like "dvd movies" i think .

trebor31
12-23-2008, 11:34 PM
You can get dvdclub from What if your a PU,Good Luck!

cinephilia
12-23-2008, 11:36 PM
i can't bear this attitude any more... stop begging man, you asked for invites in your 15 latests posts.
oh and please tell us what's wrong with you: you request tons of invites while you are about to leave torrenting ? wtf...

sorry didn't mean to kill your thread .
i will join the armed forces of egypt soon so i will contact the stuff and tell them to park my account . or i can park it by myself in some trackers .

pone44
12-23-2008, 11:41 PM
if you are going to go away then why join a site? can you even park a account there?

antitrader
12-23-2008, 11:43 PM
i can't bear this attitude any more... stop begging man, you asked for invites in your 15 latests posts.
oh and please tell us what's wrong with you: you request tons of invites while you are about to leave torrenting ? wtf...

sorry didn't mean to kill your thread .
i will join the armed forces of egypt soon so i will contact the stuff and tell them to park my account . or i can park it by myself in some trackers .

i got xbox 360 and it's pal and i play DVD moveis on it and i would like to use it before joining the army beside that i'm looking for collectors editions in pal .
and there is no help in here any more as i can see .
i did alot of good things here in fst since i joined it and now no one cares ...
thats what's wrong with me .

pone44
12-23-2008, 11:44 PM
What is wrong with Tl-BCG- the sites you already have?

You have everything you need here... i do not understand?

revtt "xbox 360 games", tl "xvid movies" , waffles "flac" , czone "it was good" , bit-hdtv "hd movies"

You can't park your account at TDC i do not think...
i got xbox 360 and it's pal and i play DVD moveis on it and i would like to use it before joining the army beside that i'm looking for collectors editions in pal .
i did alot of good things here in fst since i joined it and now no one cares ...

What file are you looking for?

Use a software to convert to another format if you can not watch Pal...

antitrader
12-23-2008, 11:44 PM
if you are going to go away then why join a site? can you even park a account there?

bye the way i will go for 45 days and i will be at home every 10 days 2 days after that so i can handel my accounts any way .

most DVDs there are NTSC and I need pal beside they are not good rips , i need a spesialist tracker .

pone44
12-23-2008, 11:53 PM
Anyone want to fill in here? czone-tl has a lot of movies (pal) so i hear plus you can change the setting-make the file Ntcs instead of pal.....

What movie are you looking for?????

bye the way i will go for 45 days and i will be at home every 10 days 2 days after that so i can handel my accounts any way .

most DVDs there are NTSC and I need pal beside they are not good rips , i need a spesialist tracker .

antitrader
12-23-2008, 11:53 PM
i'm looking for untouched DVDs with extras

Use a software to convert to another format if you can not watch Pal...
Use a tracker to download a DVD movie and you can watch Pal...
easier

pone44
12-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Good luck, i believe Tl+czone has enough. You said a certain file but can not name it?

maybe someone can search for it? :frusty:

antitrader
12-23-2008, 11:58 PM
you are so funny pone44 .
i said DVD movies not DVD movie .
any way thanks for your time .... :D

pone44
12-24-2008, 12:00 AM
A waste of, you are asking for every site to find dvd movies?

read the reviews 1st
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-298328/?

too many requests today.

trebor31
12-24-2008, 12:02 AM
DVDClub is mostly NTSC content,if u want PAL TTi would be better.

antitrader
12-24-2008, 12:03 AM
i asked for tti no one replays so i asked for thedvdclub

i thought that it contains pal

trebor31
12-24-2008, 12:07 AM

It has some but not as much as TTi, anyway GL.

antitrader
12-24-2008, 12:11 AM

It has some but not as much as TTi, anyway GL.

thank for the informations :w00t: