PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?

RayJuniored
12-24-2008, 09:16 AM
When did this happen, and more importantly, how did I not know?

So back in the day, some higher up went missing on ViPmusic and it was decided to move on and ViP2 was created. Migrated to the new and eventually, it died.

Now I'm cruising the forums here and I see an original ViPmusic giveaway. I was seriously scratching my head on that one.

When did it come back? It was probably my second favorite tracker besides OiNK at the time.

Needless to say, I just tried to log in and got the dreaded log-in failed!

1000possibleclaws
12-24-2008, 09:25 AM
Don't really know too much about it; lost interest when the 2nd attempt failed. I guess it's a 'VIPv3' but since scene music is encoded in v2 and not v3, they lose that double entendre so they're going with the original site's name.

RayJuniored
12-24-2008, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I lost interest too when v2 failed. I never thought that v1 would make a come back. It was my first private tracker, so it holds some memories for me.

benficao
12-24-2008, 12:41 PM
its true ray, i too was a little shocked, and some others aswell.

but its cool, its just like v1 cause i never had v2 ( bastards! )

PoorFook
12-24-2008, 12:52 PM
What has all you'd need, anything which couldn't be found on What would be on Waffles.

/thread

pdaex
12-24-2008, 05:24 PM
Well, i'll go straight to the point. We are back, we never go offline. The community was always active beside the site being online of offline.

The problem here is that "Trading our invites or accounts, public offers (this includes a forum on a private site), even 'Giveaways' it's completely prohibited".

Eventually all the ones breaking our rules will be out of the site.

RayJuniored
12-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Nevertheless, it's good to see ViPmusic back in action.