PDA

View Full Version : RevolutionTT and I love Torrents trackers

RPF
12-25-2008, 12:21 AM
Greetings.

Can someone tell me a little bit about the private trackers listed in the title heading?

What type of torrents do they carry?
How broad is the selection?
DL and UL speeds?

Thank you

Regards- R

NA_Magus
12-25-2008, 12:39 AM
RevTT is a general tracker meaning it carries most items that are released by the scene. This includes tv shows, movies, video games, music, applications and (not sure if this is still true) user uploads. I haven't been to RevTT in over a year so I can't really comment on the selection. The speeds were decent from what I recall, though I had difficulty seeding. Dunno about the other tracker.

RPF
12-25-2008, 01:43 AM
Thank You NA_Magus.

Have a great Holiday Season!

R

pone44
12-25-2008, 02:49 AM
Check it out for yourself if you want-
http://www.ilovetorrents.com/signup.php

Greetings.

Can someone tell me a little bit about the private trackers listed in the title heading?

What type of torrents do they carry?
How broad is the selection?
DL and UL speeds?

Thank you

Regards- R

RPF
12-25-2008, 04:41 AM
Thanks pone44 - I thought it was a private tracker.

Seasons Greetings

R

Oninet
12-25-2008, 04:47 AM
Without a doubt, the RevoTT is a great tracker ...
The material comes to us as quickly as they can.

RPF
12-25-2008, 05:00 AM

Hi Oninet.

What is the difference between RevoTT and, say Mininova and BTJunkie, and Pirate Bay?

Do you actually get access to more music that found on public trackers offer?

- R

1000possibleclaws
12-25-2008, 05:14 AM

Hi Oninet.

What is the difference between RevoTT and, say Mininova and BTJunkie, and Pirate Bay?

Do you actually get access to more music that found on public trackers offer?

- R

No, Revtt is a '0 day' site, which specializes in getting leaked material to you asap. You will only find new albums on this tracker. However, it will get you cams, dvdrips, tvrips, and dvdrs earlier than Mininova, BTJunkie, and Pirate Bay, and they are guaranteed not to be fake files.

pone44
12-25-2008, 05:25 AM
Some are open for registrations more than others lets say.

ILoveTorrents has been open signup lately

use http://btracs.com/ or http://www.opentrackers.fr/ to check what sites are open. Check the Bt reviews to see what each site offers in content so you do not sign up to a site you have no interest in.

Happy Holidays all :fst:

Thanks pone44 - I thought it was a private tracker.

Seasons Greetings

R

revtt is a great tracker. If you are just starting out it may be easier to work on a open site to build your ratio, meet new people and then request revtt. Or if anyone is feeling generous?
IPT is a great site to start with...

RPF
12-25-2008, 05:48 AM
Thank you all - that's quite thorough!

Actually, I'm not really just starting - I'm a PU (and soon to be SPU) at BC. I'm good for games - just starting to explore what's out there for music. I'm sure RevoTT is great but since I like new and old, and all genres of music probably RevoTT is not for me. I don't care much about TV and Movie torrents.

Cheers again folks

-R

iEATlilKIDS
12-25-2008, 07:43 AM
wasnt that impressed with revtt tbh, there wasnt that many realeces and no real cool movie packs so i let my acc to get eaten alive by father time. i think thres maybe a nice selection of one of em console games dunno wich tho i would focus my effort on geting into TL for instance, they do it much better

1000possibleclaws
12-25-2008, 08:10 AM
wasnt that impressed with revtt tbh, there wasnt that many realeces and no real cool movie packs so i let my acc to get eaten alive by father time. i think thres maybe a nice selection of one of em console games dunno wich tho i would focus my effort on geting into TL for instance, they do it much better

did you even read through the thread? If you did you would know the OP is not interested in 0day sites.

iEATlilKIDS
12-25-2008, 08:17 AM
thats my point TL isnt just 0-day it has lots of old stuf aswell