PDA

View Full Version : req-fsc

sheriff 01
12-25-2008, 06:36 PM
I hope that someone out there will be in the christmas spirit and have enough trust in me to invite me to this tracker. I have been in the torrenting world for quite some time now and enjoy socializing in many forums.
Anybody who is currently a member there will understand that at one point they had to be trusted to get invited in and i can assure you that i will not let anybody down who is able to help me with my request.

I do know that alot of people hope to get on this tracker based on levels but all i want it for is to hang out there and socialize, grab a few torrents in the mean time and generally have a good time.:)

pone44
12-25-2008, 06:38 PM
I see why you have "the lucky one" under your name now

apextwin146
12-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Sherriff a advice to you ..
Close the thread to avoid potential flaming .. just open it to bump it ...
GD luck

sheriff 01
12-25-2008, 06:47 PM
GD luck

Thank you for the advice but if someone wants to flame that is there decision, i just hope they don't disrespect me because my request is
genuine.:)

Shinzen
12-25-2008, 06:48 PM
All the best i hope someone here will help ya

apextwin146
12-25-2008, 07:34 PM
GD luck

Thank you for the advice but if someone wants to flame that is there decision, i just hope they don't disrespect me because my request is
genuine.:)
Its dsnt pertain to ur request in specific but as you can see that wen someones requests a high level site like this the FST police department usually jumps in with the cavalry and starts the usual digging n stuff which snt good for the person requesting .. Its up to u in the end .. IF u have nothing to hide then there is no problem ..

Ahmed047
12-25-2008, 07:57 PM
I hope that someone out there will be in the christmas spirit and have enough trust in me to invite me to this tracker. I have been in the torrenting world for quite some time now and enjoy socializing in many forums.
Anybody who is currently a member there will understand that at one point they had to be trusted to get invited in and i can assure you that i will not let anybody down who is able to help me with my request.

I do know that alot of people hope to get on this tracker based on levels but all i want it for is to hang out there and socialize, grab a few torrents in the mean time and generally have a good time.:)

i wish you good luck bro ,you are a good user & you deserve this invite :)

ovisan
12-25-2008, 10:41 PM
sheriff 01 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sheriff-01-210032) is one of the few ppl who came here to give more than to give. He is a good user on many trackers and he deserves our respect.
Good luck mate, I hope Father Christmas will fill your request soon :D

Cabalo
12-25-2008, 11:19 PM
if only sheriff had followed my advice a couple of months ago, about the giveaways...

integral
12-25-2008, 11:26 PM
anyone who closes a request thread due to fear of flaming should be disqualified instantly. :)

hope you don't do anything like that.

Enlightened
12-25-2008, 11:28 PM
The More Giveaways U Do...The more it is going to HURT your chances of getting in.....
So, U can take this piece of advice or U can IGNORE IT.That will be my X'mas Gift to U.Bro.

Cabalo
12-25-2008, 11:56 PM
exactly what i told him some time ago.
he decided to ignore such facts. :idunno: now, most of us are of no use to him here.

weenden
12-26-2008, 12:37 AM
i wish you all well

sheriff 01
12-26-2008, 01:07 AM
First off i would like to thank all members who support me in my quest for this tracker as it is no easy task by any standards.
As Cabalo has pointed out he has talked with me in the past concerning this situation and i do agree with him on many levels but i just can't seem to shake my giving nature.
The fact that i do giveaways here does not mean that i would jeopardize my acc., if i had one at fsc, as i surely would not be doing fsc giveaways here at all if that is what they are concerned about.
In the giveaways that i have i can honestly say i search out quality candidates and i must say that my success rate with invitees is beyond what i ever anticipated.
In closing i must say that if i have to choose between an fsc acc. or trying to help other members out i will surely choose the latter.:)

Polarbear
12-26-2008, 01:28 AM
good job in editing your several trade threads with "wrong section" just minutes after you made this request. who do you think you can fool?

besides this you gave away tons of invites to tracker who don't condone public giveaways. you did this for rep points and for nothing else. i don't believe your giving nature nonsense, sorry.

surely you'll never trade again, stop rule breaking giveaways from now on, right?

it's always the same. people with loads of rep points aren't even worth checking their post history. at least you could have been honest. it would have made you more trustworthy.

"thanx for excellent trade, very trustworhty member." that came from 4pirates just 2 month ago, who is one of the most annoying hardcore trader in this section.

sorry dude, but i don't see someone apply for an invite on fsc for you.

@ apextwin146: people who lock their invite requests refuse to be open for questions that possible inviters have. they obviously have something to hide and should be disqualified instantly.

Cabalo
12-26-2008, 01:33 AM
good job in editing your several trade threads with "wrong section" just minutes after you made this request. who do you think you can fool?

besides this you gave away tons of invites to tracker who don't condone public giveaways. you did this for rep points and for nothing else. i don't believe your giving nature nonsense, sorry.

surely you'll never trade again, stop rule breaking giveaways from now on, right?

it's always the same. people with loads of rep points aren't even worth checking their post history. at least you could have been honest. it would have made you more trustworthy.

"thanx for excellent trade, very trustworhty member." that came from 4pirates just 2 month ago, which is one of the most annoying hardcore trader in this section.

sorry dude, but i don't see someone apply for an invite on fsc for you.

@ apextwin146: people who lock their invite requests refuse to be open for questions that possible inviters have. they obviously have something to hide and should be disqualified instantly.

well sheriff01, that's the end of the story for you pal. I just checked it now, and it is really low what you just did.
now, yes, it's the time to close this, as a bash-fest is about to happen in this thread.

sheriff 01
12-26-2008, 01:33 AM
I have edited my few posts from the past to reflect on the member that i have grown into. The fact that you cannot understand this is beyond me.:(
I can guarantee you that neither you or any other member here or at fsc is perfect nor will they ever be. I have nothing to hide at all, at least i can admit my mistakes or errors in judgement as quite a few members will never be able to do so.
If you want to hang me out to dry then do it.

Cabalo
12-26-2008, 01:36 AM
I'll repeat myself: for your own sake, close this ASAP and forget about FSC.

I can't be more straightforward to you.

mrnobody
12-26-2008, 01:40 AM
giveaway's hurt chances? not totally true. if i were to paste 100 demonoid codes here, people can use those to join demonoid, and rep me or whatever yet it wont matter a thing. on contrary, if i were to make a giveaway for [insert a tracker that does not allow giveaway] that will hurt, regardless of how picky i'm about inviting someone.

beside, it isn't really about who has how many rep points, post count, ratio, speed test etc. instead it is about, whether someone can put trust on you or not. Sure uou can use those things as a tool to convince others but at the end it's upto them to trust you or not.

edit: didn't even see PB's post before typing this. Elsewise, would have skipped.