PDA

View Full Version : Need script for auto downloading and UL

TakeMS
12-26-2008, 02:18 AM
any1 knows of script that do this:

1. download torrent from site A
2. create torrent for site B and start upload.

this for user with Uploader preveledge at tracker B, off course.

i know is sth with FTP like this cos most sites have, but with torrents u have?
where can i found it ?
this is very important please.

integral
12-26-2008, 02:20 AM
you can pay someone to make it for you if no one is going to help you.

most people won't help you since this of course is stealing torrents and i doubt many will support it.

irc.p2p-net.eu is selling auto scripts so i'm sure you'll have some luck there.

pone44
12-26-2008, 02:23 AM
You mean snatch a torrent from one site to upload to another? May want to make sure the site you download from allows that type of behavior.

Can you not ask this question to the staff on your site if they allow this as you say?

lysine
12-26-2008, 02:29 AM
buy ftp leech axx and an auto script. don't be lame and steal from other trackers if you're uploading.

TakeMS
12-26-2008, 02:32 AM
You mean snatch a torrent from one site to upload to another? May want to make sure the site you download from allows that type of behavior.
i ve permission. :yup:

mbucari1
12-26-2008, 02:49 AM
What OS are you running?

NA_Magus
12-26-2008, 02:52 AM
most people won't help you since this of course is stealing torrents and i doubt many will support it.

Stealing...torrents? Funny when thieves claim stolen items (data in this case) as their own. I understand if it's a pack put together by a specific uploader for a specific site. But for scene releases, who ought to care as long as we the peers receive the files? Just my own input.

integral
12-26-2008, 02:57 AM

Stealing...torrents? Funny when thieves claim stolen items (data in this case) as their own. I understand if it's a pack put together by a specific uploader for a specific site. But for scene releases, who ought to care as long as we the peers receive the files? Just my own input.

I actually agree with you; it's not my own opinion, just stating something that's widely understood, and it's clearly highly debatable. Then again, thieves usually enjoy stealing, but rarely getting stolen (or in this case, leeched) from. Of course, some sites are more lenient than others, but others display some iron resolve for banning "torrent stealers" (SCT for example).

mbucari1
12-26-2008, 03:02 AM
Well, it is their scene axx from which the files are downloaded in the first place. They're paying for the axx so that THEIR users can download the files.

lolier
12-26-2008, 10:21 AM
just cheat, it gets you ban and it's faster, or ohh ye, don't do stupid stuff.

TakeMS
12-26-2008, 02:34 PM
What OS are you running?
can install OS i want. i ve KVM acces to machine.
will install debian with apache i think, but can go win2003 with IIS or Apache if script runs windows, or install WINE on debian.

slayer2005
12-26-2008, 03:41 PM
rentacoder
scriptlance

sm1 wll write u a script :-)

stl
12-26-2008, 03:42 PM
if the problem didnot solve yet, ask at sct forums

TheFoX
12-26-2008, 05:51 PM

The original material may be copyright, but the actual torrent file that links the swarm together using a tracker is not part of the original copyright material, therefore it would be prudent to ask the torrent file originator if it is ok to change the nature of the torrent file, like pointing it to another tracker.

The original material may be distributed, but it is never modified from what it is. What the opening poster wants to do is to take a torrent file and modify it for another purpose.

What I can't understand is why the opening poster cannot download the files associated with the torrent file, then make a fresh torrent file that points to tracker B. Why does he need to modify an existing one?

I would also point out that simply changing the tracker URL will not work in most cases, since the hash needs to be recalculated, especially considering most sites use a private text key for their site specific torrent files.

The only option open is to download the material, then remake the torrent file from this material, for the new tracker.

respawn40
12-26-2008, 05:53 PM
I can't help but think that he wants to grab torrents from a site like ScT, and then upload them all to iFi, on a massive scale. >.<

1000possibleclaws
12-26-2008, 06:02 PM
I can't help but think that he wants to grab torrents from a site like ScT, and then upload them all to iFi, on a massive scale. >.<

haha that's what I was thinking as well

puckface
12-26-2008, 06:15 PM

haha that's what I was thinking as well

shit, he could double the amount of torrents on ifi in like 1 day.

pone44
12-26-2008, 10:49 PM
What about when he gets caught leaking others Files?

Plus the security risk he could be to those who are the original source.

There are various things to could go wrong doing something like this.

I know nothing about these things though. Is true.

TakeMS
12-26-2008, 10:56 PM
What about when he gets caught leaking others Files?

Plus the security risk he could be to those who are the original source.

There are various things to could go wrong doing something like this.
:D u have no idea what u talk, so when u have no idea dont make look urself like fool haha

@thefox: yes, ppl did not understand my question, or i not express well. its what u describe i want that happens.
there is a script/program that can do such thing?

as u say "The only option open is to download the material, then remake the torrent file from this material, for the new tracker. "

H&K
12-27-2008, 02:54 AM
Every decent torrent site will use FTP then use a script to autodownload, torrent and upload this. Though if you've a bit of popularity and cred with users/uploaders at a decent site they could help you alter one of their scripts.

Chances are you'll have to hit a few decent forums and alter what you get to your liking. Good luck bud.

I'm Hot
12-27-2008, 06:20 AM

**Laughing My Ass Off**

1000possibleclaws
12-27-2008, 06:23 AM
I highly doubt someone would go out of their way to make a script for you for free. It's not something that takes 10 minutes and then it's done, and I don't think there's a generic script to download and upload onto any tracker automatically.

I'm Hot
12-27-2008, 06:44 AM
I highly doubt someone would go out of their way to make a script for you for free. It's not something that takes 10 minutes and then it's done, and I don't think there's a generic script to download and upload onto any tracker automatically.

There's not.

There's another way, you use a script to download from sct (for example), the normal ScT autodownload script and then you have the other script to upload for the x tracker anything that gets into the box, any file. This second script is not that easy to find though, it depends on how l33t you are *laughs*

So you need two scripts indeed.

KushBlow
12-27-2008, 09:37 AM
you won't get one for free that's for sure.

Cabalo
12-28-2008, 05:13 PM
these are PHP scripts or python ones ?

fatcat69
12-28-2008, 06:04 PM
Well, it is their scene axx from which the files are downloaded in the first place. They're paying for the axx so that THEIR users can download the files.

they're paying?

blahahahaha:lol:

only fools pay for axx