PDA

View Full Version : Request

bebytza
12-26-2008, 08:42 PM
Can somebody invite pe on What.cd?....i don't no how make a nice req...
I got what.cd now long time ago after this i reiceve Waffles and giveaway what.cd account but now waffles banned ROmania...i show proofs and speedtest if is necessary...

Di@monds
12-26-2008, 08:59 PM
1 account per life.

ovisan
12-26-2008, 08:59 PM
I have learned that giving away accounts its the lowest form of trading. I was just about to do it about an year ago but a nice person stopped me in time and showed me the right way... Now I know I would have done a big mistake. Now, you must be brave and take all the incoming bollocks(and you deserve every one) with bravery :D
What handed invites to it's users, you could try their irc channel or just stay here and wait for someone "very nice" to invite you.
Also show a bit of respect and make a proper request. What is not just a tracker is THE tracker.

bebytza
12-26-2008, 09:05 PM
I have learned that giving away accounts its the lowest form of trading. I was just about to do it about an year ago but a nice person stopped me in time and showed me the right way... Now I know I would have done a big mistake. Now, you must be brave and take all the incoming bollocks(and you deserve every one) with bravery :D
What handed invites to it's users, you could try their irc channel or just stay here and wait for someone "very nice" to invite you.
Also show a bit of respect and make a proper request. What is not just a tracker is THE tracker.

thanks....i will wait here are alot of users...i don't think is THE tracker....my opinion;)

1 account per life.

:wacko:...1 wife/girlfriend per life?:lol:

Nobody?

pone44
12-26-2008, 09:44 PM
Go to Irc. You Had two waffles Accounts and a what account as you posted. Staff would have to decide about re-enabling your what account, if possible? Depends on what you were disabled for?

bebytza
12-26-2008, 09:48 PM
Go to Irc. You Had two waffles Accounts and a what account as you posted. Staff would have to decide about re-enabling your what account, if possible? Depends on what you were disabled for?

i had just one Waffles...on what.cd had just one too but after i got waffles i give it away....

cinephilia
12-26-2008, 10:26 PM

i had just one Waffles...on what.cd had just one too but after i got waffles i give it away....
stop playing with trackers man, they're not toys... you gave it cause you didn't use your account, there's no reason to believe you would use a new one.

bebytza
12-26-2008, 10:33 PM
stop playing with trackers man, they're not toys... you gave it cause you didn't use your account, there's no reason to believe you would use a new one.
i don't play with trackers....i give it away because i got waffles....what do u don't uderstand?:blink:

cinephilia
12-27-2008, 01:22 AM
i don't play with trackers....i give it away because i got waffles....what do u don't uderstand?:blink:
i don't understand why you want to recover what.cd since you gave your previous account away :pinch:

Green Goblin
12-27-2008, 03:23 AM
what would you do with your new what.cd account, if you didn't need it again?

Villalltheway
12-27-2008, 03:29 AM
if people really want a what.cd account just go on the irc and do the interview for it.

redMonster
12-27-2008, 05:42 AM
If I get an invite on 8th of next month, I will consider you. Meanwhile read few tutorials of audio transcoding and apply in what.cd irc. if you still don't get it, tell me.

bebytza
12-27-2008, 11:58 AM
i don't understand why you want to recover what.cd since you gave your previous account away :pinch:

OMG....because i don't have waffles:angry:

what would you do with your new what.cd account, if you didn't need it again?

download Music?....

If I get an invite on 8th of next month, I will consider you. Meanwhile read few tutorials of audio transcoding and apply in what.cd irc. if you still don't get it, tell me.

oke...i will apply on IRC...thanks