PDA

View Full Version : tough times for romanian bittorrent users

Polarbear
12-27-2008, 11:54 PM
unconfirmed rumours say that sct will ban romania as well soon.

DeNeDe17
12-27-2008, 11:59 PM
omfg
why !?
another romanian hax0rz flood sct ?
fakes ? h&r ?

Di@monds
12-28-2008, 12:18 AM
unconfirmed rumours say that sct will ban romania as well soon.
+1

H&K
12-28-2008, 12:22 AM
IRC-Topic :: [ SceneTorrents.org IRC ] :: [ Upcoming .ro ban ] ::

Conclusion: traders / cheaters / fucking cocks

Take from that what you may :P

Swax
12-28-2008, 12:24 AM
Gotta love the way that you tell one Billy Big Balls something on the spur of the moment, and he goes around telling all his buddies, and they actually believe him because he's staff at some other site.

I'm Hot
12-28-2008, 12:36 AM
lol^^

Staff will check EVERY romanian user, one by one, the good ones stay, the dickheads get banned. Simple as that.

TheBeat
12-28-2008, 12:38 AM
z7x informed me that all .ro ppl are welcomed to ScL.. <3

DeNeDe17
12-28-2008, 12:40 AM
that's why i have my country :(
fucking cheaters

Di@monds
12-28-2008, 12:40 AM
Good job, bai bai now, see you then

piratebot
12-28-2008, 12:42 AM
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

jk... sort of.

cinephilia
12-28-2008, 12:42 AM
<~feeling> just means we review each .ro account personally

DeNeDe17
12-28-2008, 12:47 AM
they'll search after ip !?
cuz many ro ppl have sweden or isla de muerte flags :lol:

Swax
12-28-2008, 12:47 AM

Is this the same z7x who got his second account on ScT disabled today? :shifty:

DeNeDe17
12-28-2008, 12:53 AM
:lol:
multi accounter

slymester
12-28-2008, 12:53 AM
cuz many ro ppl have sweden or isla de muerte flags :lol:Or USA as in your case

I'm Hot
12-28-2008, 12:54 AM
cuz many ro ppl have sweden or isla de muerte flags :lol:Or USA as in your case

owned

TheBeat
12-28-2008, 12:58 AM

Did z7x even have a sct account :huh:

Edit.. Oh yea.. he lols

DeNeDe17
12-28-2008, 01:03 AM
Or USA as in your case

owned

i mean on the site x-(
pfff:wacko:

TakeMS
12-28-2008, 01:13 AM

hahahahaha

DeNeDe17
12-28-2008, 01:15 AM
after they ban all bad ro users .. what would happen !?
ro ppl could join ? or they'll ban them too ?

TakeMS
12-28-2008, 01:25 AM
after they ban all bad ro users .. what would happen !?
ro ppl could join ? or they'll ban them too ?
than no user be so stupid to inv romania user to sct.
same hapen to israel and poland now, romania be same.
end registrations 4ever for them at sct, same way hapen before other contries.

DeNeDe17
12-28-2008, 01:30 AM
someone said that staff will review evey user ...
that means not the whole country will ba banish

TakeMS
12-28-2008, 01:32 AM
mean no more new users from romania, and guys allready registerd there be review before ban too.
i understand info like this.

GuitarLegend
12-28-2008, 01:52 AM
takme ms...dude chill out..we all know u're a racist(
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/nono.gif DO NOT ASK INVITES HERE IF U FROM: Romania, Israel, Egypt, India, China & All Africa)but can you JUST SHUT THE FOK UP please :)?

dogie
12-28-2008, 02:08 AM
lol +1 and high five guitarlegend

freedom
12-28-2008, 02:37 AM
haha. what if all .ro trackers will limit the access for foreign users ?! and this can be possible.. trust me and wont be nice for me also coz' i like .ro trackers- they look good, they have good speeds, they have anything i want without to support some of l33t sh1ts from top trackers.

btw ppls like takems just fcked up this lolfst community, 2 years ago here you had a place to talk now it is just lame.

kavselj
12-28-2008, 03:03 AM
Romanian trackers will ban other countries from accessing them? Shit, I'm scared now :(

GuitarLegend
12-28-2008, 03:12 AM
Romanian trackers will ban other countries from accessing them? Shit, I'm scared now :(
relax dude :D..we aren't racists romanians,sorry yes we are(we hate gypsys)...we won't ever ban an entire country =))...this(banning a country)is the lamest idea ever...

btw dogie (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/dogie-174550) glad you like it

freedom
12-28-2008, 03:32 AM

we know u are a global mod there.. and i like ur irony.. but just take a close look at this situation.. why should some1 else to suffer for others actions ?!

also this was only a supposition, i wont like if this would happen for real.. but i think that hate do more hate.

KravenX
12-28-2008, 03:41 AM
i will ban the entire internet :lol:

GuitarLegend
12-28-2008, 03:46 AM
i will ban the entire internet :lol:
mr kraven...i bet you can't =))
ban the entire internet on c-zone for 1 day...i'm sure you can't pull if off :01:

hagckz0r
12-28-2008, 08:54 AM
Damn I really hate that TakeMS dude, actually I hate racist people who believe they are supreme to other. I say we all stay chill because nothing so important as banning an entire nation(RO) happened for ScT.

So specially for u TakeMs.. take care of your beloved trackers and resist with the thought of Romania being on the map

DeNeDe17
12-28-2008, 08:57 AM
+1

horiZen
12-28-2008, 09:53 AM
strangest of all is "some"(lol, to be precise only 1) .ro sites can max a gigabit box downlink speed. With speeds that some romanian users have, why cheat/H@R??

Di@monds
12-28-2008, 10:34 AM
strangest of all is "some"(lol, to be precise only 1) .ro sites can max a gigabit box downlink speed. With speeds that some romanian users have, why cheat/H@R??
Mb because they are stealing peers from high speed site like ScT....
And ghost leeching.

Polarbear
12-28-2008, 10:47 AM
some facts for you:

romania has one of the lowest broadband penetration in europe (10%). that means compared to other european countries only few romanians have fast internet access.

however their upload speeds are quite good (graph shows average upload speeds in mbps):

http://harmonica.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345208f469e20105357650e2970c-800wi

you can see romania with an average upload speed of 1595kps on the 9th place worldwide.

sometimes they tend to have a little unorthodox way to pull the strands, especially in major cities like bucharest where people pull cables from their homes to local exchanges by hogging available space on public ducts and poles with (of course) no authorisation to do so. :lol:

http://blogs.nmscommunications.com/.a/6a00d8341c398553ef010535b7c934970b-pi

romania is the second poorest country in the european union. only beaten by bulgaria which is bottom of the table with a gross domestic product per head of 3,800 €.

Swift
12-28-2008, 10:52 AM
doesn't matter how it's pulled all that matter is that you get the speeds you want :)

lhnz
12-28-2008, 11:21 AM
So according to the graph some of them should actually be pretty good uploaders... *facepalm*

This is crap. Thankfully there are better sites that won't just ban people they can't be bothered to deal with...

cibu
12-28-2008, 11:39 AM
but seriously..back to the point :-s..dudes..we're gonna get banned from sct :(((....and it really sucks for me..cause i seeded for days and weeks on end just to boost my ratio....and now:(..because of some dudes it's all over
from what i;ve heard tudor hear is the one that spealed the beans about sokat making a ga with sct..and that eventually leaded to feeling thinking about banning us:(

Scorpio223
12-28-2008, 11:56 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

DeNeDe17
12-28-2008, 11:57 AM
soon i'll move to another ISP ...
i'll have bandwidth for download 30 Mbps and for upload 30 Mbps ..
i'll download and upload with 3.2 mb/s .. and if i catch some peers i'll go up to 10-15 mb/s
i don't think this is so bad like some users say that we have low speeds

Swift
12-28-2008, 11:59 AM
but seriously..back to the point :-s..dudes..we're gonna get banned from sct :(((....and it really sucks for me..cause i seeded for days and weeks on end just to boost my ratio....and now:(..because of some dudes it's all over
from what i;ve heard tudor hear is the one that spealed the beans about sokat making a ga with sct..and that eventually leaded to feeling thinking about banning us:(

no thats not true it was actually ksalam's GA , a staff member pm'ed me with a link where the GA was made ... and asked me to make a summary about what is about

Crutavv
12-28-2008, 12:27 PM
I feel sorry for Rumanians, I will never accept /anywhere/ this type of dicrimination /by nation, color of skin etc./
and about that it is more easy for staff /BAN all/, yes be racist is easy...
sad that internet starts with these shits too...

(we hate gypsys)

you /GuitarLegend/ are racist too...

kyrcer
12-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Seems that the story back.

dragoi92
12-28-2008, 12:58 PM
i am sorry for all romanian.

cibu
12-28-2008, 01:00 PM
shit i'm sorry for myself :weep:..
i'm just hopeing that they don't ban all of us..and they sort out the bad seeds from the good ones

GuitarLegend
12-28-2008, 01:19 PM

no thats not true it was actually ksalam's GA , a staff member pm'ed me with a link where the GA was made ... and asked me to make a summary about what is about
and you like a great romanina just sold us out....ksalam was just trying to help a guy get into sct and you destroyed his entire life...you and swift done a great thing :dabs::dabs:

basilhaydens
12-28-2008, 01:36 PM
You folks should just make a .ro site striving to reach the same level as SCT and maybe only allow certain countries or something.

iEATlilKIDS
12-28-2008, 01:46 PM
are u twelve or something? that will teach em sct scam, now that they wont be invited to the new clubhose ,with NO GIRL ALLOWED

cinephilia
12-28-2008, 02:19 PM
someone said that staff will review evey user ...
that means not the whole country will ba banish
not the whole country yeah... but you'll be ban for sure since you only log into your numerous accounts to keep them alive :cool:

Artemis
12-28-2008, 02:24 PM
I feel sorry for Rumanians, I will never accept /anywhere/ this type of dicrimination /by nation, color of skin etc./

What you and so many others don't get, is that it is their (the staff's) private tracker they can do what the fuck they like :blink: and if it becomes too much effort for the staff, who are after all just volunteers, to deal with a tidal wave of bad behaviour against the tracker from one particular country, then banning the entire IP range is a simple and effective way of cutting down on the workload.
This isn't a shopping mall, you don't have rights as consumers, it has absolutely zero to do with racism, it is a practicality from the point of view of a small staff having an unnecessary workload because a high percentage from some countries try everything in their power to get around the rules set down by the trackers when you agree to membership.
I am not going to single out any particular country and point the finger in fact it seems fairly random, some trackers have a run of bad luck from one country, other trackers have a hard time with other countries, for stoi at BCG for example it's Brazil.
Very very simply though with a small group of volunteers running the trackers and doing it for the tracker and the community, why shouldn't they have the right to say enough if a large percentage of the cheating and / or other problems happens from within one IP range or another, that that IP range (country) doesn't have the right to access the private tracker any more ? What else are they seriously going to do ?

iEATlilKIDS
12-28-2008, 02:50 PM
yep agreed they own it and run it, but by baning a whole country they do send a clear message wich has consequences for those ppl who belong to a cretin country wich is singled out from the rest of the bitorrent community and tossed out. i m not passing judgment , its just i dont agree with ur assessment of the situation

hit79
12-28-2008, 03:19 PM
I invited to elek 11 user from here and they are not ROMANIAN. 9 are baned.

Admin: Close this topic

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

This rule is a joke?

kavselj
12-28-2008, 03:43 PM

we know u are a global mod there.. and i like ur irony.. but just take a close look at this situation.. why should some1 else to suffer for others actions ?!

also this was only a supposition, i wont like if this would happen for real.. but i think that hate do more hate.

Because we're tired of dealing with all the bad users from Romania. We give away few invites in a thread (that was literally overran by Romanian users) and the next moment there are giveaways all over the place. Then they even have to balls to call us names after we ban them for breaking our rules.

are u twelve or something? that will teach em sct scam, now that they wont be invited to the new clubhose ,with NO GIRL ALLOWED

/me starts weeping like a little girl :cry:

What you and so many others don't get, is that it is their (the staff's) private tracker they can do what the fuck they like :blink: and if it becomes too much effort for the staff, who are after all just volunteers, to deal with a tidal wave of bad behaviour against the tracker from one particular country, then banning the entire IP range is a simple and effective way of cutting down on the workload.
This isn't a shopping mall, you don't have rights as consumers, it has absolutely zero to do with racism, it is a practicality from the point of view of a small staff having an unnecessary workload because a high percentage from some countries try everything in their power to get around the rules set down by the trackers when you agree to membership.
I am not going to single out any particular country and point the finger in fact it seems fairly random, some trackers have a run of bad luck from one country, other trackers have a hard time with other countries, for stoi at BCG for example it's Brazil.
Very very simply though with a small group of volunteers running the trackers and doing it for the tracker and the community, why shouldn't they have the right to say enough if a large percentage of the cheating and / or other problems happens from within one IP range or another, that that IP range (country) doesn't have the right to access the private tracker any more ? What else are they seriously going to do ?

Finally someone made a good post :)

yep agreed they own it and run it, but by baning a whole country they do send a clear message wich has consequences for those ppl who belong to a cretin country wich is singled out from the rest of the bitorrent community and tossed out. i m not passing judgment , its just i dont agree with ur assessment of the situation

They brought this on themselves, just like Polish and Israeli users did ;) Being anonymous on the internet sadly doesn't mean you can do anything you want and get away with it.

puckface
12-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Damn I really hate that TakeMS dude, actually I hate racist people who believe they are supreme to other.

Agreed, and I for one think someone here needs to do something about it.

ovisan
12-28-2008, 04:02 PM
@ PolarBear

http://cache.virtualtourist.com/2267613-Travel_Picture-Casa_Poporului.jpg

Yes that's in Romania and that's the second largest building in the world, after the Pentagon

I think the 1st reason they ban Romania is that no1 donates $$$ because of the high internet speeds(my brother's top upload speed is over 9Mb\s)and no1 worries about ratios. Someone pissed a mod there with public giveways(and yes he was grassed by Romanians %$!£).
I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY WILL DO THE SAME WITH ALL SCT USERS ??? Probably they wont exist anymore...
I am having a laugh about the thing that Romanian trackers will ban other countries. We want more users.
I am not sure, can someone count, but I think that Romanian tracker are more than 1/3 of all trackers??? :D What do you think?
One more thing: someone said we hate pikeys. That is not true. We had and have our problems but we could never hate another raise... Its not fair!

Last thing: Never trust only what you see on tv. It's all lies!!!
Polar Bear I invite you to Romania and I will show you wonderfull things, and you will sourly change your opinion about our country.

Have a nice day

Artemis
12-28-2008, 04:16 PM
One more thing: someone said we hate pikeys. That is not true. We had and have our problems but we could never hate another raise... Its not fair!

So your not racist ? yet you call another race by a racial slur ? ' pikey ' is as bad as another slur beginning with n ! hating them isn't fair, but calling them racist names is fair ? Your own country is named for the Romani (Gypsy) people.

cibu
12-28-2008, 04:17 PM
So your not racist ? yet you call another race by a racial slur ? ' pikey ' is as bad as another slur beginning with n ! hating them isn't fair, but calling them racist names is fair ? Your own country is named for the Romani (Gypsy) people.

history 1on1-Numele ţării de Romānia vine de la cuvāntul romān care la rāndul lui īşi are originea īn termenul romanus
http://translate.google.com/ i ain't gonna translate it for you
So in the future..stfu

well mate...i don't really know...but few of my friends from sct...(the romanian ones) all donated....so they will also loose donaters....

dragos
12-28-2008, 04:22 PM
[quote=ovisan]Your own country is named for the Romani (Gypsy) people.

:D good one

OFFICIAL NAME ROMANIA This name was adopted in 1862, after the formation of the national state by the union of the two Romanian Principalities of Wallachia and Moldavia in 1859

ovisan
12-28-2008, 04:27 PM

Open your history book mate
Read about The Roman Empire and then open your mouth please.
No - i don't even kno how to call them now- will be upset if a Romanian will call them - i don't even kno how to call them now- same as no Romanian will be upset if it be called "white boy" or "Romanian". Is a totally different thing with the hate between white and black people, please stop making assumptions when you don't know what you are talking about

GuitarLegend
12-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Last thing: Never trust only what you see on tv. It's all lies!!!
true...whenever i open the tv and watch the news i always hear"a romanian killed a italian girl..."/"a group of romanians have tricked persons over the internet..."

elektROnik
12-28-2008, 04:41 PM

Just love those moments when ppl try to act smart but they have no fwcking clue what they're talking about. :wank:

cibu
12-28-2008, 04:50 PM
wow...we all gathered here in this thread..i had no ideea there were so many of us in fts:lol:...

Magnum
12-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Because we're tired of dealing with all the bad users from Romania. We give away few invites in a thread (that was literally overran by Romanian users) and the next moment there are giveaways all over the place. Then they even have to balls to call us names after we ban them for breaking our rules.

I am a member on some exceptional trackers includes SCT,of course and i'm proud of that and i do not want to lose my account for some idiots.
Not all romanians are guilty,Kavselj,therefore,i ask you to make a precise selection those who will recive disable or BAN.You're mature to understand that,i'm convinced!Thanks for reading this,man.

cibu
12-28-2008, 05:00 PM
awesome avatar magnum :lol:

Polarbear
12-28-2008, 05:19 PM
Polar Bear I invite you to Romania and I will show you wonderfull things, and you will sourly change your opinion about our country.

could you link me to the part of this thread where i give my opinion about your country?

ovisan
12-28-2008, 05:30 PM

could you link me to the part of this thread where i give my opinion about your country?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tough-times-romanian-bittorrent-users-post3079562/postcount36

Come on mate... I thought you are better than that! :|
Hm... edit your last post and I will edit mine...
You are a respectable user but this time you went too far

DeNeDe17
12-28-2008, 05:32 PM
what do ppl mistake us with Gypsy's ? they are RRO ppl not RO
Gypsy's are also in bulgaria and other countries ...
so lame of you

cinephilia
12-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Not all romanians are guilty,Kavselj,therefore,i ask you to make a precise selection those who will recive disable or BAN.
you'll have to prove that you're not tzigani if you don't want to get banned :shifty:

Polarbear
12-28-2008, 05:40 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tough-times-romanian-bittorrent-users-post3079562/postcount36

:blink: i still don't know where i gave my opinion?

dragos
12-28-2008, 06:06 PM

he simply wrote some facts, they were not his personal thoughts about our shit country.

iEATlilKIDS
12-28-2008, 06:12 PM
i still don't know where i gave my opinion?

here is a post in wich u wrote and i quote : &quot;romenian's are infidels and gipsy seamen milkers&quot;, u though u could trick us by using that lil box and lil fonts but nothing slips by me. no sir it dont http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-just-little-test-327079

Polarbear
12-28-2008, 06:19 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-just-little-test-327079

thanks for linking that. maybe due to the higher number of visits, someone will tell me what it is. :)

i'm off to a party now....

Crutavv
12-28-2008, 06:39 PM
i'm off to a party now....

http://i39.tinypic.com/1690u1w.gif

I'm Hot
12-28-2008, 06:42 PM
*laughs*

McBride
12-28-2008, 06:42 PM
this is madness ... :lol:

Feeling
12-28-2008, 07:00 PM

Bingo.

kavselj
12-28-2008, 07:02 PM

I am a member on some exceptional trackers includes SCT,of course and i'm proud of that and i do not want to lose my account for some idiots.
Not all romanians are guilty,Kavselj,therefore,i ask you to make a precise selection those who will recive disable or BAN.You're mature to understand that,i'm convinced!Thanks for reading this,man.

We might do the same as we did with .pl and .il and review each user individually or we might just ban you all. After all, christmas is over and so is the christmas spirit :whistling

Swift
12-28-2008, 07:24 PM
do that and you'll see that it's no reason to ban all Romanian IP's

Magnum
12-28-2008, 07:29 PM

We might do the same as we did with .pl and .il and review each user individually or we might just ban you all. After all, christmas is over and so is the christmas spirit :whistling

I do not want to upset anybody, but this is not fair.Yours tracker, your rules :(

cibu
12-28-2008, 08:37 PM
what really makes me feel sad is that i actually love sct's xxx forum :(((...where am i gonna get my faping material from now :cry:

DeNeDe17
12-28-2008, 08:43 PM
:lol:

GuitarLegend
12-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Not all romanians are guilty,Kavselj,therefore,i ask you to make a precise selection those who will recive disable or BAN.
you'll have to prove that you're not tzigani if you don't want to get banned :shifty:
and how can we do that :huh:?

HurriGame
12-28-2008, 08:55 PM
why do all have smth with romanians? the past few days i only heard romania get banned,romania might be banned,romania this,romania that.what`s wrong with this country? yeah,we do have scammers,traders,cheaters,etc. but we also have good users who know how to respect and obbey the rules.i don`t think that banning a whole country for a small group is a good idea but hey... it`s their tracker,their rules,their decisions.

maddoxro
12-28-2008, 09:16 PM
what really makes me feel sad is that i actually love sct's xxx forum :(((...where am i gonna get my faping material from now :cry:

Uh, from other trackers ?

As about the romanians who were in the thread with free invites for Christmas , i fave the feeling , :happy: , that only 1 .ro user made a public giveaway with it. As for others who received invites , they were not given in giveaways or trades , check their profiles and you will see that it were given in a matter of a few minutes fo friends. It's true that it was a vast number of romanian users asking for invites, that is because the first time when the thread was open , it was in a period of day when romanian users are heavely active on the interwebz.

I say that you , sct staff , are pissed off mostly because one of your FLS was having public giveaway with sct.And also that in the irc you were literally " luatilapula " ,Eeerr , cursed and insulted by those .ro users who you disabled their accouts , for a reason or another in that day, yesterday , and so you didn't received that usual begging when someone get their account disabled and so you haven't had that fuzzy feeling ;) .
That's the truth , most of romanians are serious users , who respect every tracker , who are heavely leechers , BUT , when someone get their account disabled or banned for no reason , then in an instance that staff member and it's tracker will became 0 in his eyes. Excluding those asskissers who for a voice in the irc or any other shitty reward will help staff members to disable someone`s account , or because they didn't received the invite in the past.

I've made a long post, i wasn't expecting this . So , in the end you may ban .ro or not. It's just a simple decision without all the drama. And just like scc when they banned .ro , romanian users will find a way to get into the tracker , to use the tracker , and move on. You will only ban those " mamma boys " who steal their mommy card and donate to get into the tracker, but the rest of the users will be there. Or not , cause , " if you don't want us , then ..well you may know the insult."

Someone said : " a great tracker disable & ban invidividual users , a bad tracker ban countries, regions ..".

As for the others , romanians users will stll be here, will still be in trackers no matter how hard they are to get into it ;)

bubucea
12-28-2008, 09:42 PM

As about the romanians who were in the thread with free invites for Christmas , i fave the feeling , :happy: , that only 1 .ro user made a public giveaway with it. As for others who received invites , they were not given in giveaways or trades , check their profiles and you will see that it were given in a matter of a few minutes fo friends. It's true that it was a vast number of romanian users asking for invites, that is because the first time when the thread was open , it was in a period of day when romanian users are heavely active on the interwebz.

I say that you , sct staff , are pissed off mostly because one of your FLS was having public giveaway with sct.And also that in the irc you were literally " luatilapula " ,Eeerr , cursed and insulted by those .ro users who you disabled their accouts , for a reason or another in that day, yesterday , and so you didn't received that usual begging when someone get their account disabled and so you haven't had that fuzzy feeling ;) .
That's the truth , most of romanians are serious users , who respect every tracker , who are heavely leechers , BUT , when someone get their account disabled or banned for no reason , then in an instance that staff member and it's tracker will became 0 in his eyes. Excluding those asskissers who for a voice in the irc or any other shitty reward will help staff members to disable someone`s account , or because they didn't received the invite in the past.

I've made a long post, i wasn't expecting this . So , in the end you may ban .ro or not. It's just a simple decision without all the drama. And just like scc when they banned .ro , romanian users will find a way to get into the tracker , to use the tracker , and move on. You will only ban those " mamma boys " who steal their mommy card and donate to get into the tracker, but the rest of the users will be there. Or not , cause , " if you don't want us , then ..well you may know the insult."

Someone said : " a great tracker disable & ban invidividual users , a bad tracker ban countries, regions ..".

As for the others , romanians users will stll be here, will still be in trackers no matter how hard they are to get into it ;)

Very true ! Life goes on ... with or without trackers ! :)

cibu
12-28-2008, 09:42 PM
as for the others , romanians users will stll be here, will still be in trackers no matter how hard they are to get into it ;)

:01:

hagckz0r
12-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Honestly as Maddox said, I feel that ScT staff got angry when they had seen that giveaway made by one of their FLS (a RO one). I don't know if a giveaway breaks the rules in a manner that pisses off so much the staff. It was a giveaway made by a good member who believed he could help another of his kind, of course with serious tests before he handled the invite.

I still believe that ScT's staff has persons with the capacity of analyzing things at 'cold'. Even if it was made a public giveaway of ScT and some bad RO apples used ugly words talking with ScT staff this can't be considered a real motive to ban every RO user. Instead real bad things as attacking the site, bringing inside of it lots of cheaters, traders can be considered a good proof that there is a problem.

Although staff of ScT posted some deterrent info regarding RO's ban, I keep my faith that they will not be so harsh.

Have faith & peace & hope to contiune in a happy manner the 2009 !

cattani
12-28-2008, 09:52 PM
i use SCT in last year and i donate because the site deserve that and i have good upload speed. not all the people are bad and ugly. :)

DeNeDe17
12-28-2008, 10:19 PM
+1

Di@monds
12-28-2008, 10:20 PM

U ppl dont get it? So u cheat your way back in? And now you're crying why sct banning this and that...

cinephilia
12-28-2008, 10:43 PM
and how can we do that :huh:?
just send a pic to sct staff.
about criteria, pictures speak louder than words:

cheers, your ScT account is still alive!
http://i43.tinypic.com/2j303s4.jpg

fail! you're definitely banned from ScT
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/88/22480362vw1.jpg

ovisan
12-28-2008, 10:52 PM
cinephilia you are the worst spammer here...
We will know when you will start using your brain cuz you will stfu and mind your own business bruv.

Just what do you mean by that and how is that connection with bittorrent ai?
This thread has gone too far...

cinephilia
12-28-2008, 11:07 PM
cinephilia you are the worst spammer here...
We will know when you will start using your brain cuz you will stfu and mind your own business bruv.

Just what do you mean by that and how is that connection with bittorrent ai?
This thread has gone too far...
did you heard about irony ? :pinch:
whatever the answer is, stop whining and try not to take everything so literally next time

Cabalo
12-29-2008, 12:33 AM
And just like scc when they banned .ro , romanian users will find a way to get into the tracker , to use the tracker , and move on. You will only ban those " mamma boys " who steal their mommy card and donate to get into the tracker, but the rest of the users will be there. Or not , cause , " if you don't want us , then ..well you may know the insult."

romanian users will find a way to get into the tracker - that spirit is totally wrong, and if i could in any way disagree with what they are about to do, after reading such a statement, i can only agree with them. you just gave them all the reasons in the world. After reading your sentence, i am now a full supporter of your ban. You showed a mentality of enjoying to break all kinds of rules.

a great tracker disable & ban invidividual users , a bad tracker ban countries, regions ..". - i do not agree at all. that is also wrong. a tracker does what it has to do to its best interest. if romanian users are considered a liability to their tracker, whether be them romanian, chinese, or whatever, they have the right and duty to expel them.

As for the others , romanians users will stll be here, will still be in trackers no matter how hard they are to get into it - that kind of statement is each day less true. with a lot of trackers going for the romania ban, who knows who will be next.
in a flash i can recall that tehconnection, SCT, SCC, Waffles are banning you. The two fastest trackers on earth and one of the two top music sites expelled you. did i forgot any? because i'm pretty much sure i did.

this kind of provocative posts in this or any other forum didn't help your cause. if there was still something to be salvaged.

Detale
12-29-2008, 02:22 AM
Well I've had just about enough of this one. Seems like everyone needs to relax and lighten up a bit. The simple fact here is that if this is what they want to do, it's their right to do so. Their site their rules- The End. All the bull5hit comments and overdefensiveness is just silly. Whatever the problem may be bring it somewhere else and out of my section. Thanks

Besides this just about sums it up with no racism what so ever