[B][O][T]
09-11-2003, 07:22 AM
http://www.home.no/brand/3rd_l337.png

BOT

3rd gen noob
09-11-2003, 07:36 AM
:lol:

never saw that...

completely fitting (of course) though...

:P

balamm
09-11-2003, 07:45 AM
:o Uh oh.. [B][O][T]'s got his eye on you. What have you done?

3rd gen noob
09-11-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by balamm@11 September 2003 - 07:45
:o Uh oh.. [B][O][T]'s got his eye on you. What have you done?
it was like that when i got here

:P

Jiggy
09-11-2003, 08:18 AM
What are u guys chatting about? it's the saddest day in history? is it not? get a grip on yourselves !:angry:

3rd gen noob
09-11-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Jiggy@11 September 2003 - 08:18
What are u guys chatting about? it's the saddest day in history? is it not? get a grip on yourselves !:angry:
1337 is a common 'abbreviation' for "elite" in certain computer circles...

also, i do agree it's the anniversary of one of the saddest days in the world's history, however, why should people stop everything they are doing to pay tribute when they can allocate some time themselves to pay tribute?

balamm
09-11-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Jiggy@11 September 2003 - 01:18
That would be up to each individual to decide and deal with on a personal level. I don't feel the need to join in an organised observance. When and where will be at my choosing. You are also free to do as you wish when it suits you.

bigboab
09-11-2003, 10:33 AM
I will have to disagree with you Jiggy. Sad day as it is, it pales into insignificance when compared to Dresden, Nagasaki or Hiroshima. The reasons for any of these atrocities are immaterial, it is the loss of innocent victims as the result of them. I will probably get a lot of flak for this, but it wont alter the facts.

chalice
09-11-2003, 10:42 AM
Hey 3rd Gen, can I be in your gang? :P

3rd gen noob
09-11-2003, 10:43 AM
i totally agree with you, bigboab
although the number of casualties was very large on september 11th, it was a very small amount compared to those who were killed in the nuclear bomb attacks during ww2

i hope you don't get flamed for saying what you did...

3rd gen noob
09-11-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by chalice@11 September 2003 - 10:42
Hey 3rd Gen, can I be in your gang? :P
it'll cost ya....:P

Pitbul
09-11-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Jiggy@11 September 2003 - 01:18
just becuz what happened today couple years back does not mean we are to leave out heads down and shrouded.yes we should pay tribute to those but not a whole day if that were tru we would have to moron everyday someone got killed in World War one and two.people get killed day in a day out in my City.just becuz we do not cry for them 24 hours a day does not mean we dont care, the mere fact u posted this was selfish and wrong.u posted this becuz u felt guilty for something u done and instead take it out on us. im pretty sure ur some moron on the board who made a new name just to complain and cry about it all day long yes i live in america yes this is a sad day yes i do care about all the people who died this day.i feel bad for all the people who get killed here in my City but crying everyday all day long does not bring them back or make them anyless dead.so why be sad all the time and make everyone u know sad and instead be happy that ur still alive.

chalice
09-11-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Pitbul+11 September 2003 - 11:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 11 September 2003 - 11:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jiggy@11 September 2003 - 01:18
What are u guys chatting about? it&#39;s the saddest day in history? is it not? get a grip on yourselves &#33;:angry:
just becuz what happened today couple years back does not mean we are to leave out heads down and shrouded.yes we should pay tribute to those but not a whole day if that were tru we would have to moron everyday someone got killed in World War one and two.people get killed day in a day out in my City.just becuz we do not cry for them 24 hours a day does not mean we dont care, the mere fact u posted this was selfish and wrong.u posted this becuz u felt guilty for something u done and instead take it out on us. im pretty sure ur some moron on the board who made a new name just to complain and cry about it all day long yes i live in america yes this is a sad day yes i do care about all the people who died this day.i feel bad for all the people who get killed here in my City but crying everyday all day long does not bring them back or make them anyless dead.so why be sad all the time and make everyone u know sad and instead be happy that ur still alive. [/b][/quote]
Well put.

Lamsey
09-11-2003, 12:41 PM
http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/1337.jpg