PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you and god damn you!

BawA
12-28-2008, 07:11 AM
http://www.emaratalyoum.com/Articles/2008/12/PublishingImages/12_28_2008/ar01-281208-01_small.jpg
i guess it wasn't enough for you that you stopped all basic and vital requirement of daily living for months, you used to and are using harmless aqsa rockets as an alibi to commit genesis on 1.5m people.200 dead's, 700 injured and counting.

Israeli F-16 bombers have pounded key targets across the Gaza Strip, killing at least 225 people, local medics say.BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7800985.stm)

mark my word America no America history will repeat it self once again and you will be on path of extinction.

Detale
12-28-2008, 08:05 AM
Funny this doesn't seem to fit the profile of this section

Please remember that this area is for SERIOUS discussion and debate.

This is not an excuse to say one off offensive remarks... If you have a point to make, then make it with evidence.

One off remarks such as "I hate Muslims" and anything else construed as being beyond the rules of civilised behaviour will be dealt with. This is not to stifle debate... if you have a controversial comment to make, then by all means make it... BUT BACK IT UP.

Paul

I see a terrible picture I don't see any evidence here or back up.

BawA
12-28-2008, 08:09 AM
ohh so you want evidence!
ill bring you evidence you 2 year old candy lover.

BawA
12-28-2008, 08:13 AM
Israeli F-16 bombers have pounded key targets across the Gaza Strip, killing at least 225 people, local medics say.BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7800985.stm)

ilw
12-28-2008, 12:05 PM
bizarre thread, why ask for evidence for something thats probably the headline in every major western news outlet, and what's the thing about repeating American history? Should that be jewish/israeli history?

teflon05
12-28-2008, 01:17 PM
Flame away, but If I'm not mistaken, didn't Hamas start this particular episode? Not choosing sides, just going by what I read....

IdolEyes787
12-28-2008, 01:22 PM
It's both regrettable and confusing since Israel just went out of their way to make a gesture of peace by the prisoner release.
I can only guess that there are individuals involved behind the scene who are actively working against peace in the region .To what end who knows?

I do know that it is just the type of action but on a larger scale that Hamas uses.First strike against the unsuspecting and largely innocent.
That's not condoning it simply putting it in perceptive.

Personally I'd line up against a wall a few on both sides.
Of course given the mind set of the region that would only exasperate the problem.:dabs:

ilw I think that the bit about America is equating it with Nazi Germany or Leninist Russia or some such nonsense.

Snee
12-28-2008, 03:16 PM
bizarre thread, why ask for evidence for something thats probably the headline in every major western news outlet, and what's the thing about repeating American history? Should that be jewish/israeli history?

I think I see your problem. You're expecting a rational line of thought from people who clearly aren't experts in the field.

Israeli armed forces, just out of a cease fire, respond to palestians allegedly lobbing rockets on israelis, in their own inimitable way (:dabs:). Naturally it's all America's fault.

MaxOverlord
12-28-2008, 04:52 PM
http://www.emaratalyoum.com/Articles/2008/12/PublishingImages/12_28_2008/ar01-281208-01_small.jpg
i guess it wasn't enough for you that you stopped all basic and vital requirement of daily living for months, you used to and are using harmless aqsa rockets as an alibi to commit genesis on 1.5m people.200 dead's, 700 injured and counting.

BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7800985.stm)mark my word America no America history will repeat it self once again and you will be on path of extinction.

Who needs drugs when you have these types of thread starters. Your ideas are so scattered. All I could think of was "huh?"..........my brain turns to mush yet again.

MaxOverlord
12-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Flame away, but If I'm not mistaken, didn't Hamas start this particular episode? Not choosing sides, just going by what I read....

teflon those are facts...you cant use them anymore...oh and common sense is out the window too....just so you know.

Alien5
12-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Sorry I agree with Bawa, Israel are the biggest Nazi's ever, and they keep getting away with it.

Israel said it was responding to an escalation in rocket attacks from Gaza and would bomb "as long as necessary".

why not Fuck off out of their space then you greedy fucking terrorists.

IdolEyes787
12-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Israeli armed forces, just out of a cease fire, respond to palestians allegedly lobbing rockets on israelis, in their own inimitable way (:dabs:). Naturally it's all America's fault.

While I'm not agreeing with BawA you do realize that the US is guilty of supporting with arms and money a regime that is very much viewed as terrorist by a sizable chunk of humanity.

Remember shoe on other foot Merica has taken some pretty aggressive action against other countries for doing exactly the same thing.

tralalala
12-28-2008, 06:25 PM
For the first time in a long time, I have no sympathy whatsoever for ANYONE in the Gaza strip. For the first time in a while, I think it's our turn, and our duty to bomb the fuck out of that hell-hole, making sure that the people there know who they are dealing with, so they think twice and three times before even considering rocketing Israel once again.

Mark my word, we shall never despair. We will win, no matter what. Any rocket you throw at us, will be answered with a missile ten times as big and strong. It's time to stop the lot of you. Now rather than later.

Sorry for sounding a bigot and a racist, or whatever else you wish to call me, but this time, I really don't care. They deserve it. They voted in these assholes, so now their getting what was coming at them.

Alien5
12-28-2008, 06:36 PM
^^ Typical Angry Nazi over reaction.

IdolEyes787
12-28-2008, 06:39 PM
They voted in these assholes, so now their getting what was coming at them.

What about the people who didn't vote in "these assholes" who just want to live a reasonable life not bothering anyone?
I suppose their blood is a small enough price to pay so you can feel a bit more secure.
Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to nuke the whole middle east Israel included so the rest of us could just go about our lives then?

Sorry tralalala no offense to you personally but leaders who indulge in this kind of first strike mentality are nothing but short-sighted cowards.

ilw
12-28-2008, 07:05 PM
For the first time in a long time, I have no sympathy whatsoever for ANYONE in the Gaza strip. ...
They deserve it. ...

even the little girl/boy in the picture?
If thats really true, then you kinda fail at being a decent human being.

torrentt
12-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Alien5, i think hamas needs new soldiers and you seem to qualify.
anyway, you all forget that this isn't peace that the Israelis and the Palesteniens are having, this is war, so if 300 palestenians die, and only 15 of them are civilians this only shows how humanitarian Israel is, unlike every other nation in the world.

Snee
12-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Alien5, i think hamas needs new soldiers and you seem to qualify.
anyway, you all forget that this isn't peace that the Israelis and the Palesteniens are having, this is war, so if 300 palestenians die, and only 15 of them are civilians this only shows how humanitarian Israel is, unlike every other nation in the world.

Not counting all the nations who aren't bombing the fuck out of their neighbors and whatnot, one assumes.

torrentt
12-28-2008, 08:47 PM
Snee look at history books, they are not our cherubical neighbors, 95% of the dead are terrorists

tralalala
12-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Idol, what point is there to democracy if you claim that the people who didn't vote in Hammas are to be left alone? Fuck, that literally means if you didn't vote Obama in as pres., then you should be able to leave your share of soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq.. Please, democracy has it's own rules. The MAJORITY voted them in, so the MAJORITY will pay the price.

ilw, in a time of war there ain't much point seeking the odd boy/girl who got caught in the crossfire.. You think Hizbollah gave a rats ass they were killing civilians in Israel as well as soldiers? At least we are TARGETING militants, unlike Hammas, who are rocketing civilian houses etc.

It doesn't take much to understand these terrorists really had it coming their way this time round, and that they really deserve everything they're getting too.

Snee
12-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Snee look at history books, they are not our cherubical neighbors, 95% of the dead are terrorists

Even assuming the percentage you just made up is correct, that's 100% more civilians than my country's armed forces have killed lately. Which was the point.

chalice
12-28-2008, 11:18 PM

While I'm not agreeing with BawA you do realize that the US is guilty of supporting with arms and money a regime that is very much viewed as terrorist by a sizable chunk of humanity.

Remember shoe on other foot Merica has taken some pretty aggressive action against other countries for doing exactly the same thing.

Quoted for Snee, in the exasperation that he still might have Idol on ignore, like.

This thread is a poultice for bigots, like and well BaWa knew it when he made it.

There are huge similarities between my own country and the devastation that went on (and to some extent continues) and the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. We endured it for 30 odd years and I just wish to fuck that Rafi would take a step back and re-assess his hatred.

That is all.

Snee
12-29-2008, 12:07 AM
FFS. Was it really necessary to quote that?

To say that THIS particular situation is America's fault in particular is a tad far fetched.

Sure, american entities, both official and inofficial, supported Israel (still do), and Bin Laden, and who knows what else. There are people in the U.S. supporting the palestians too, for that matter. (It's been so much fun arguing this kind of thing back and forth since 2003 on here, so let's do it again, yay (:dabs:).) That hardly equals America at large being involved in the decision making process in this situation, though.

There's a fuckload of people to blame to a varying degree (if we're to assign blame), including the people who voted for Hamas, the people lobbing rockets at civilians, the people ordering bombing runs, the people who sold the rockets, the people who sold the planes, the people cheering on the people lobbing rockets (what's up, BawA?), and so on and so forth.

chalice
12-29-2008, 12:15 AM

Nothing is necessary, except me.

However, necessary and fun are two completely different concepts. :yup:

:lol:

IdolEyes787
12-29-2008, 02:47 AM

To say that THIS particular situation is America's fault in particular is a tad far fetched.

Sure, american entities, both official and inofficial, supported Israel (still do), and Bin Laden, and who knows what else. There are people in the U.S. supporting the palestians too, for that matter. (It's been so much fun arguing this kind of thing back and forth since 2003 on here, so let's do it again, yay (:dabs:).) That hardly equals America at large being involved in the decision making process in this situation, though.

There's a fuckload of people to blame to a varying degree (if we're to assign blame), including the people who voted for Hamas, the people lobbing rockets at civilians, the people ordering bombing runs, the people who sold the rockets, the people who sold the planes, the people cheering on the people lobbing rockets (what's up, BawA?), and so on and so forth.

I basically just lay the blame on the intolerant .
Of course I do that inoffically.

BawA
12-29-2008, 12:50 PM
for you it would be always the other side who starts the flame, if you and your other friend who is referring your double standard type reply as a fact then hear a fact from me as well; peace agreement was made so the crossing could be kept open which clearly israel kept closing after each harmless rocket launched by hamas WHICH was in response to initial assassination of faction members. before this attack they opened the crossing for couples of hours to keep security personnel off guard and then came the sudden death and mass killing, how disgraceful is this, a military machine which portrait it self as strong fears AK47 and comes down with Apache.

Idol, what point is there to democracy if you claim that the people who didn't vote in Hammas are to be left alone? Fuck, that literally means if you didn't vote Obama in as pres., then you should be able to leave your share of soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq.. Please, democracy has it's own rules. The MAJORITY voted them in, so the MAJORITY will pay the price.

ilw, in a time of war there ain't much point seeking the odd boy/girl who got caught in the crossfire.. You think Hizbollah gave a rats ass they were killing civilians in Israel as well as soldiers? At least we are TARGETING militants, unlike Hammas, who are rocketing civilian houses etc.

It doesn't take much to understand these terrorists really had it coming their way this time round, and that they really deserve everything they're getting too.

Again a war created by your own propaganda, what nazi used to spread about jews when they where once like helpless Palestinians yet they did what ever you think Nazis have done to you, do you really think that hamas is a threat to your security? for god sake their rockets are only good for waking up settlers whom by the way walk with guns in street forcing Palestinian out of their homes and cutting olive trees.

for those who say why i bring america in between, well just see what was the 1st response from america in regards to the breakdown of conflict, Condoleezza Rice came out with usual comment "hamas is to blame", yes hamas is killing all those people, gaza people were as much dead as before this genocide, hardly seeing any food and vital leaving ingredients in result of crossing close down by israel, did you expect hamas continuing the peace agreeing which in only and only in favor of israel? would you except this if you where a leader of a nation, seeing you people die of hunger and lack of medicine and power.

Torrentt please dont comment if you dont know sh8t about history, ive told you many times to keep away from something which is beyond your understanding, you have just stepped in life and you its not your power to get such a discussion, bringing up numbers you want a number read this 313/1100 and counting.

For the first time in a long time, I have no sympathy whatsoever for ANYONE in the Gaza strip. For the first time in a while, I think it's our turn, and our duty to bomb the fuck out of that hell-hole, making sure that the people there know who they are dealing with, so they think twice and three times before even considering rocketing Israel once again.

Mark my word, we shall never despair. We will win, no matter what. Any rocket you throw at us, will be answered with a missile ten times as big and strong. It's time to stop the lot of you. Now rather than later.

Sorry for sounding a bigot and a racist, or whatever else you wish to call me, but this time, I really don't care. They deserve it. They voted in these assholes, so now their getting what was coming at them.

Snee
12-29-2008, 04:51 PM
for you it would be always the other side who starts the flame, if you and your other friend who is referring your double standard type reply as a fact then hear a fact from me as well; peace agreement was made so the crossing could be kept open which clearly israel kept closing after each harmless rocket launched by hamas WHICH was in response to initial assassination of faction members. before this attack they opened the crossing for couples of hours to keep security personnel off guard and then came the sudden death and mass killing, how disgraceful is this, a military machine which portrait it self as strong fears AK47 and comes down with Apache.

Again a war created by your own propaganda, what nazi used to spread about jews when they where once like helpless Palestinians yet they did what ever you think Nazis have done to you, do you really think that hamas is a threat to your security? for god sake their rockets are only good for waking up settlers whom by the way walk with guns in street forcing Palestinian out of their homes and cutting olive trees.

for those who say why i bring america in between, well just see what was the 1st response from america in regards to the breakdown of conflict, Condoleezza Rice came out with usual comment "hamas is to blame", yes hamas is killing all those people, gaza people were as much dead as before this genocide, hardly seeing any food and vital leaving ingredients in result of crossing close down by israel, did you expect hamas continuing the peace agreeing which in only and only in favor of israel? would you except this if you where a leader of a nation, seeing you people die of hunger and lack of medicine and power.

Torrentt please dont comment if you dont know sh8t about history, ive told you many times to keep away from something which is beyond your understanding, you have just stepped in life and you its not your power to get such a discussion, bringing up numbers you want a number read this 313/1100 and counting.

Kadima won your vote then!

Funny bits in bold, clever bits in blue.

tralalala
12-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Thanks for posting what I was going to say, Snee.

So, Bawa, lobbing harmless shite rockets over, that can barely do much more than kill the odd person here and there is fine.. Especially when uncontested throughout the duration of the Tahdia... Yup, all fair and well. Good job keeping your side of the deal.

Shit about history? FFS you don't even live in the region.. You live in lovely, oil-rich Dubai (or Abu-Dhabi, can't remember now), you haven't the slightest clue what's going on here, or what went on here years ago. It wasn't on your syllabus, and the Arabic version of Wikipedia is hardly "evidence" and much of a "history book".

Yes, Kadima did win our vote. So? :blink: What are you getting at there?

Just go and hide in your 200 story building with the amazing view of the Gulf and quit posting rat-droppings for a while, it will do us all good.

@chalice - I know it seems like I've lost it, but seriously, a nation being harassed time and time again over a period of 8 years, will not hold back for long. You can't but understand the reasoning behind these attacks in Gaza, putting an end to the terrorist regime reigning in the Strip. Unfortunately, the pea-brains that occupy the "parliament" of Gaza, find it hard to see the simple equation where if they give up the rockets and terrorism, they might have a chance of living in an all right situation.. They just won't give it a chance.

FatBob
12-29-2008, 07:17 PM
war on terrorism ? its more like popping balloons with a nuclear bomb which is inside cage or something

tralalala
12-29-2008, 07:20 PM
:blink: Hardly the right metaphor.

FatBob
12-29-2008, 07:27 PM
i am not really good with metaphors , but you get the point right ...

tralalala
12-29-2008, 07:31 PM
Hardly. Rockets aren't balloons. Unless you mean balloons that can kill.

FatBob
12-29-2008, 07:48 PM
what do you expect ?there was the ottoman palestine even before israel existed and you want those people to remain calm when they are refugees on their own land ?

i cannot stay calm and do nothing if i were in that situation , its not about religion, race or blood group .. its more like common sense ...

blame the brits

bigboab
12-29-2008, 10:22 PM
what do you expect ?there was the ottoman palestine even before israel existed and you want those people to remain calm when they are refugees on their own land ?

i cannot stay calm and do nothing if i were in that situation , its not about religion, race or blood group .. its more like common sense ...

blame the brits

It was promised by 'Lawrence of Arabia', on behalf of the British government, that the whole area was to be split up amongst the various Arab Shiekhs if they assisted in eliminating the Turks(Ottoman Empire).

When the Turks were chased out off the area Britain reneged on the promise, under pressure from the League Of Nations, allegedly at the bequest of the U.S.A. Lawrence was about to expose the British duplicity in Parliament when he was killed in a 'mysterious' motorcycle accident. So no one knows the real truth as to who is to blame.

If you have a spare year:) read 'the Seven Pillars Of Wisdom', it will teach you a wee bit of the modern history of that area.

BawA
12-30-2008, 02:42 AM
Thanks for posting what I was going to say, Snee.

So, Bawa, lobbing harmless shite rockets over, that can barely do much more than kill the odd person here and there is fine.. Especially when uncontested throughout the duration of the Tahdia... Yup, all fair and well. Good job keeping your side of the deal.

Shit about history? FFS you don't even live in the region.. You live in lovely, oil-rich Dubai (or Abu-Dhabi, can't remember now), you haven't the slightest clue what's going on here, or what went on here years ago. It wasn't on your syllabus, and the Arabic version of Wikipedia is hardly "evidence" and much of a "history book".

Yes, Kadima did win our vote. So? :blink: What are you getting at there?

Just go and hide in your 200 story building with the amazing view of the Gulf and quit posting rat-droppings for a while, it will do us all good.

@chalice - I know it seems like I've lost it, but seriously, a nation being harassed time and time again over a period of 8 years, will not hold back for long. You can't but understand the reasoning behind these attacks in Gaza, putting an end to the terrorist regime reigning in the Strip. Unfortunately, the pea-brains that occupy the "parliament" of Gaza, find it hard to see the simple equation where if they give up the rockets and terrorism, they might have a chance of living in an all right situation.. They just won't give it a chance.

you sound like jealous more then curious.
and if you didnt get the point of winning the vote then i have proven my point, you and your fellow Israeli kid in this thread know nothing about politic and history, think about it a lil bit more and if you still didnt get the point in my post up there then ill explain.

tralalala
12-30-2008, 09:31 AM
Go ahead, enlighten me, oh brilliant one.

FatBob
12-30-2008, 05:06 PM
sure boab ,i will look into it

Skiz
12-31-2008, 02:45 AM
mark my word America no America history will repeat it self once again and you will be on path of extinction.

Perhaps. If history holds true, no world power lasts forever. Anything is possible. However, it will not be by your hands or the hands of those you follow, that I assure you.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy the mountaintop and the peace it brings. You should try it sometime.

BawA
12-31-2008, 02:47 AM

Perhaps. If history holds true, no world power lasts forever. Anything is possible. However, it will not be by your hands or the hands of those you follow, that I assure you.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy the mountaintop and the peace it brings. You should try it sometime.

Exactly!
:yup:

Skiz
01-01-2009, 01:05 AM

Exactly!
:yup:

That just reinforces why most of the world detests your people - you seem to think seeing an entire civilization "extinct" will improve your way of life somehow. Fucking ignorant radicals, the lot of you are...

pentomato
01-01-2009, 01:29 AM

Out of curiosity, after hamas sends thousands of rockets to Israel, Israel should do nothing at all?
Don't start with the crap that palestinian people are innocent, palestinians need to grow balls, and start condening what hamas and every radical in the middle east is doing.

pentomato
01-01-2009, 01:32 AM
^^ Typical Angry Nazi over reaction.
Anyone not sharing your opinion is a nazi? please grow up

pentomato
01-01-2009, 01:34 AM
For the first time in a long time, I have no sympathy whatsoever for ANYONE in the Gaza strip. ...
They deserve it. ...

even the little girl/boy in the picture?
If thats really true, then you kinda fail at being a decent human being.

What about the boys and girls in the Israel side?

pentomato
01-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Harmless rockets? One thing is that you defend one side, but something different is the truth, one of those rockets destroys a few houses.
Of course the jews have to kill those that want to bomb israel, if I was the president from Israel no humanitarian aid to any palestinian that would not condem hamas period.

You are wrong, the majority voted for hamas, out of fear, the same way they do not speak against them now, because if they did, hamas would kill them, look at the beginning of the year, hamas killed houndreds of people allied with president Abbad. As I said before, palestinians need to grow balls because the radicals of hamas and islamic jihad are killing them in the false name of a so called Ala.

The difference between the jews in the nazi Germany, jews couldn't defend theirselves, palestinians are killing jews as we speak.
Hamas have rockets go to a distance of houndred of milles, thanks to Iran and Siria.

Gaza people have to revolt and throw those hamas criminals out of power, unless they revolt, they will never have peace, but then again hamas have the good weapons and would kill any palestinian as they did this year.
The whole middle east has to speak up agains palestinian radicals, against using anyone expecially young boys and girls to blow theirselves up, brain whashing them with cheap propaganda.
I wonder why the leaders don't blow theirselves up? Could it be because money talks and bullshit walks?

BawA
01-01-2009, 07:19 AM
Harmless rockets? One thing is that you defend one side, but something different is the truth, one of those rockets destroys a few houses.
Of course the jews have to kill those that want to bomb israel, if I was the president from Israel no humanitarian aid to any palestinian that would not condem hamas period.

You are wrong, the majority voted for hamas, out of fear, the same way they do not speak against them now, because if they did, hamas would kill them, look at the beginning of the year, hamas killed houndreds of people allied with president Abbad. As I said before, palestinians need to grow balls because the radicals of hamas and islamic jihad are killing them in the false name of a so called Ala.

The difference between the jews in the nazi Germany, jews couldn't defend theirselves, palestinians are killing jews as we speak.
Hamas have rockets go to a distance of houndred of milles, thanks to Iran and Siria.

Gaza people have to revolt and throw those hamas criminals out of power, unless they revolt, they will never have peace, but then again hamas have the good weapons and would kill any palestinian as they did this year.
The whole middle east has to speak up agains palestinian radicals, against using anyone expecially young boys and girls to blow theirselves up, brain whashing them with cheap propaganda.
I wonder why the leaders don't blow theirselves up? Could it be because money talks and bullshit walks?

another teen i guess!

For god sake can you explain how your counting rocket drops?
1000's of rockets? since the gaza massacre started not more then 150 rockets dropped on israel which to my counting only killed 3-5 civilian so far. and unlike Palestinian every house in israel has a sub bunker type basement/strong room which they hide in it like rats on each siren which btw Palestinian dont have, they have and will always have a sudden death.

rockets which can hit thousand of miles? the longest recorded hamas rocket is type grad which only goes 11 miles which makes some holes in walls and big smock leave alone surrounding houses .
jews couldn't defend themselves against nazis? come on, there not even small difference in both situation, just like Palestinian jews had packs as well and quit large packs which were made of occupied polish and surrounding countries whom took matter into their own hand when nazi regime collapsed and did exactly same as nazis aka non trial executions of nazis, just watch a newly released movie of Danial Craig(defiance) followed by some related books, it will explain how soviet helped two brothers to form packs.

if hamas has the "good weapon" then what you call your killing machines?

propaganda is what you people are being thought, brainwashed is what you people are being done to, coming here talking of hamas radicalism while a single family wakes up with its five under 10 year old children dead.

you want peace why not give it a chance, why keep closing the crossing which voids the agreement in 1st place? why assassinate the party members when other side is honoring the ceasefire?
you think Palestinians are so weak that they keep backing up and honor the ceasefire while other side is breaking it.

What about the boys and girls in the Israel side?
what about them?

imagine 300 jews were killed in not more then 48 hours, what would become of the world? but i guess arab blood is cheap.

we will grow up if you start looking behind the wall.

pentomato
01-01-2009, 10:51 AM
The jews have to defend theirselves, those rockets are not toys.
If less rockets are falling, that means Israel is doing a hell of a job, and it is time they fight those radicals that want every jew dead.
Those toy rockets as you call them, they can reach houndreds of milles, if you defend the palestinians do it with the truth, do not brush aside what the palestinians are doing either.
Palestinians are criminals, I repeat they want to exterminate every jew in Israel.
I don't have killing machines, do not insult me, be civilize when you argue your point with me, insulting will not get your point across.
What do you call when palestinian send kids to israel to blow theirselves up and kill dozens of people?
What do you call it, when early this year in a seminar, dozens of jews seminarists were massacred by hamas radicals? Is that ok?
You justify every palestinian action, you look the other side.
Do yourself a favor and look at both sides, both are to blame but if you want to blame someone, start with the criminals that send young kids to blow theirselves up, the money they pay the families, doesn't matter if kids die, they will be send them to israel in pieces for their stupid cause anyway, and Ismael Hanilla, the Hamas prime minister terrorist is enjoying luxuries and a good life.
You close every entrance to the criminal suicide bombers, if Hamas cared so much for the people, they would stop sending suicide bombers to Israel, they would stop the kidnappings of soldiers, they would stop every rocket. Hamas will never honor any cease fire, they are criminals all of them are dirty with blood, all of them should bee in jail.
Again Hamas doesn't give a rats ass about the people living in their territory, if they did, they would relinquish the power they took fy force, with bullets from the palestinian president, they care so much, that they killed houndreds of Fatha members, allies of the palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas, he is the real authority there, but of course it was easy for Hamas to kill their own people.
What about them? Jewish kids do not matter to you.
Arab blood is not cheap, but arabs have to stop looking the other way, when radicals kill anyone for any reason.
I don't see any arab country condenning any radical, when they blow theirselves up or truck bombs kills dozens of people in Israel.
The arab world needs to wake up, they need to grow balls and stand up against the radicals, enough is enough, there will be not peace with blood.
In your posts I haven't see any word against the palestinians sending kids to die for not reason, I guess you sweep it under the rug.

we will grow up if you start looking behind the wall.[/quote]

BawA
01-01-2009, 11:24 AM
If less rockets are falling, that means Israel is doing a hell of a job
its hardly less rocket or success, quiet opposite range got bigger and new rocket came into commission.

Those toy rockets as you call them, they can reach houndreds of milles
ohh so now its hundreds of miles, glad you got something.

Palestinians are criminals, I repeat they want to exterminate every jew in Israel.
they want to but you are exterminating Palestinian.

I don't have killing machines, do not insult me, be civilize when you argue your point with me, insulting will not get your point across.
who said you have, your war criminal state dose, and what exactly you call a tank, Lamborghini?

What do you call when palestinian send kids to israel to blow theirselves up and kill dozens of people?
mujahid the way you call your soldiers who kill a kid coming out of school an HERO.

What do you call it, when early this year in a seminar, dozens of jews seminarists were massacred by hamas radicals? Is that ok?
dont even know where you get that from.

You justify every palestinian action, you look the other side.
how about you stop justifying your side, killing 400 locked people in 5 days in hardly self defense, it massacre.

Do yourself a favor and look at both sides, both are to blame but if you want to blame someone, start with the criminals that send young kids to blow theirselves up, the money they pay the families, doesn't matter if kids die, they will be send them to israel in pieces for their stupid cause anyway, and Ismael Hanilla, the Hamas prime minister terrorist is enjoying luxuries and a good life.

You close every entrance to the criminal suicide bombers, if Hamas cared so much for the people, they would stop sending suicide bombers to Israel, they would stop the kidnappings of soldiers, they would stop every rocket. Hamas will never honor any cease fire, they are criminals all of them are dirty with blood, all of them should bee in jail.
do you even remember when was last suicide bombing in your territories? it was back in feb 08, you cant reason that to the current massacre, suicide bombing is hardly regular like before.
what you call stupid cause is regarded as occupation Resistance.
again your missing that ceasefire case is always broken with with initial Israeli assassination which leads to rocket response and then crossing lock down.
its just your freaking leadership cant miss a chance when it sees some high profile activist surface.

that they killed houndreds of Fatha members, allies of the palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas, he is the real authority there, but of course it was easy for Hamas to kill their own people.
What about them? Jewish kids do not matter to you.
again you know rat ass about politics, Mahmoud Abbas is president and hania was prim minister, he was in charge of in internal affairs which made him rightful authority of gaza abbas was mainly in charge of peace negotiations with Israel and foreign affairs, they want to out cast hamas elected party, hamas reacted before them.

In your posts I haven't see any word against the Palestinians sending kids to die for not reason, I guess you sweep it under the rug.
you so much talk about this kids, if by kids you mean 14-16 year boy then try to live in occupied lands, kids in such a conditions grow fast, just watch what they do when Israeli truck charges into gaza, they go with stones against armored trucks.
point is you cant just sit around wondering while jews soldiers kill your fellow people in cold blood, they say if we are going to die we wont go easy.

it was very easy for hamas to not sign any peace agreement with Israel if it didnt want to honor it, it was Israel who came under pressure for continues lock down of crossing and demanded an peace agreement.

Snee
01-01-2009, 12:12 PM
This is not an epic argument. Neither of you has a fucking clue.

You're both idiots.

BawA
01-01-2009, 12:17 PM
says snee!

pentomato
01-01-2009, 12:28 PM
And you think that killing inocent civilians in Israel with new rockets would do the job? It makes it better that they have new rockets.
If anyone came here trying to kill me, be ause that I would kill them first if I could.
Why are you refering to my state? Israel is been civilize, they are restraining theirselves, when palestinians kill civilians, the jews go for the militants that behead, bomb civilians in Israel.
You call kids that do not have a clue why they are dying mujahid? I have to say this, I don't like to insult anyone, but you are insane.
Google it, on march 7th of 2008 a few palestinian terrorists infiltrated a seminar with jewish kids and killed a few, lets see if you can use google.
I send you the link just in case...
http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=4401917&page=1
I don't have a side, I just giving you facts,but you justify everything on self defense and palestinians are not saints, it seems funny that Israel is the only democracy in the middle east, those so called palestinian victims are been govern by dictators, starting by Hamas, if anyone dears to talk against them, Hamas kills them.
Thanks that Israel closed every entrance, they can't attack with suicide criminal bombers, and because they can't enter Israel they bomb it.
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/12/israel-justifie.html
Those don't grow fast, those kids are sent to die, because if they refuse they will get a Hamas bullet in their heads, there is not freedom to refuse.
Palestinians do not throw stones, they trow rockets and bullets to the military trucks, they do not have food, but the wonderful Hamas has bullets and bombs.
Hamas could care less about the palestinians, if they did, not one more bomb would fall in Israel, they would not get arms or bombs, but food, Hamas are starving the poor palestinians to advance their cause of genocide and wiping Israel with the help of Iran and many other countries in the middle east, that by the way none of them has a democratic elected body.
Hamas never signed anything and if they agree to a cease fire, it is because they are rearming theirselves, and this time I hope Israel kills all of them, starting my Ismael hanilla.

J-dye
01-01-2009, 02:34 PM
ever imagined killing one guy ? do you have any fucking idea how that feels like .

these israel cunts lost that

J-dye
01-01-2009, 02:37 PM
the kids .

yea right, israel is where god is coming to

J-dye
01-01-2009, 02:39 PM
if you are fucking fighting for that god , that god is one big son of a bitch

tralalala
01-01-2009, 03:38 PM
To keep the argument simple, it comes down to this, and always will do - Israel is stronger than any state or autonomy in the Middle East. There is no point for the "resistance" in Gaza, it will be an epic fail, we will kill anyone we have to in order to beat the fuck out of these terrorist twats. Unfortunately for them, and the innocent civilians they live within, they won't gain much of rocketing us time and time again, because we shall simply thump the shit out of them, with hundreds (and this time possibly even thousands) of fatalities. Face it, you can't win.

BawA
01-01-2009, 03:39 PM
And you think that killing inocent civilians in Israel with new rockets would do the job? It makes it better that they have new rockets.
nobody said about making things better, you said your army is stopping rockets which is quite opposite.

Why are you refering to my state? Israel is been civilize
yeah i can see that, more like barbaric!

when palestinians kill civilians, the jews settlers go for Palestinian who live near by and take revenge

Fixed

You call kids that do not have a clue why they are dying mujahid? I have to say this, I don't like to insult anyone, but you are insane.
its your thinking that they have no clue, when your sister gets killed then come by and tell me you wont want to kill atleast one Palestinian to feel better.

I don't have a side,
clearly

if anyone dears to talk against them, Hamas kills them
says an hamas hater!

Palestinians do not throw stones, they trow rockets and bullets to the military trucks, they do not have food, but the wonderful Hamas has bullets and bombs
Idiot your mixing civilian with activists, i was referring to civilians trowing stones.
how blind folded are you.

Hamas could care less about the palestinians, if they did, not one more bomb would fall in Israel
yeh they let israel assassinate one after the other killing anybody nearby, thats something you can dream of it.

Serioucly can bring something fact rather then what you have been thought and propagandized into?

Hamas never signed anything
:frusty:

J-dye
01-01-2009, 03:43 PM
To keep the argument simple, it comes down to this, and always will do - Israel is stronger than any state or autonomy in the Middle East. There is no point for the "resistance" in Gaza, it will be an epic fail, we will kill anyone we have to in order to beat the fuck out of these terrorist twats. Unfortunately for them, and the innocent civilians they live within, they won't gain much of rocketing us time and time again, because we shall simply thump the shit out of them, with hundreds (and this time possibly even thousands) of fatalities. Face it, you can't win.

and you cant have a fucking proper sleep either . thats the whole fucking point of throwing stones at rockets

BawA
01-01-2009, 03:49 PM

yet you failed miserly in Lebanon, and US had to bring up the ceasefire so you can crawl back.

tralalala
01-01-2009, 03:53 PM
:blink: Define "failed miserably" please. 3000 Lebanese killed. 10 times more than the Israeli side. More homes were screwed there than anywhere here, and more damage was done to Hizbollah than the IDF.

Forget it, your view of the world is as clotted up as a clotting clot can get.

J-dye
01-01-2009, 03:54 PM
oh the us , the economy is so fucked up ..its important for them to project a delusional world power status ..

if that is lost , bwuahahaha ...

BawA
01-01-2009, 04:01 PM
:blink: Define "failed miserably" please. 3000 Lebanese killed. 10 times more than the Israeli side. More homes were screwed there than anywhere here, and more damage was done to Hizbollah than the IDF.

which wasn't the goal, in war killing wont determine the win or loss; important is meting the objective, unless your objective was to make maximum civilians kills you have won nothing.

Although you can be proud at one thing every time you step in a war, Collateral damage, youre good at it.

for god sake can we get some matured Israeli so we can talk sense, most smell like recent driving permit holders.

ilw
01-01-2009, 05:19 PM
During israeli - palestinian negotiations what is the one thing that the palestinian side can offer?

The palestinians can't and won't stop attacking because its their only bargaining chip

Snee
01-01-2009, 05:27 PM
says snee!

Well spotted, there.

See, if you stick to the simple stuff, you're bound to get some of it right. Perhaps you should try telling people what colour the sky is, next. You're allowed to phone a friend if it's tricky.

j2k4
01-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Lesson 1: If you are equipped only with darts, don't throw them at another whose only retaliative options are a bunch of really long-handled sledge hammers.

Lesson 2: If you have only really long-handled sledgehammers with which to fight an inherently unbalanced war, expect an unending stream of negative comment from other quarters.

Lesson 3: Don't expect civilian or other excessive casualties to count against the stupidity of the first, but rather the brutishness of the second.

Lesson 4: Interminable and inane intractibility is apparently a virtue, at least among/between the participants.

What sort of "fairness" is it we are after.

I am loathe to comment further, as I do not wish others here to abandon a thread which, while it is nothing but a rehash of every other thread on the subject, provides the usual entertainment value.

One last thing, though - Seems to me that ignoring Lesson 1 is just barking stupid, and the other lessons follow it, so.

bigboab
01-01-2009, 06:15 PM
says snee!

Well spotted, there.

See, if you stick to the simple stuff, you're bound to get some of it right. Perhaps you should try telling people what colour the sky is, next. You're allowed to phone a friend if it's tricky.

I am shocked at you Sunny. That was completely unfair. He might not have a friend called Tricky. :wacko:

tralalala
01-01-2009, 08:10 PM

which wasn't the goal, in war killing wont determine the win or loss; important is meting the objective, unless your objective was to make maximum civilians kills you have won nothing.

Although you can be proud at one thing every time you step in a war, Collateral damage, youre good at it.

for god sake can we get some matured Israeli so we can talk sense, most smell like recent driving permit holders.

Sigh..

Lets look at it from the other way round then, how on earth can you claim that Hizbollah won? They literally caused the total destruction of southern Lebanon, and for what, 2 corpses of Israeli soldiers? Seriously, looking at it from their perspective, it was hardly worth it.

Show me a "proper" war, where there was no damage done at all to either of the sides.. And no, the card-game "war" doesn't count.

Quit acting as if you're the mature person here, if anything it's you that's looking for a tit for tat argument.. Proof of that is your first post in this thread.. :yawn:

BawA
01-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Lets look at it from the other way round then, how on earth can you claim that Hizbollah won? They literally caused the total destruction of southern Lebanon, and for what, 2 corpses of Israeli soldiers? Seriously, looking at it from their perspective, it was hardly worth it.
1st of all i didnt say anything about winning but on defensive side which Hezbollah was on have won cuz they stopped the offensive hence preventing you from achieving the goal, directly or indirectly.

Detale
01-02-2009, 05:24 AM

Hell Yeah Skizo
http://www.jimrlong.com/Patriotic/GodBlessAmerica/God_Bless_America.jpg

This is not an epic argument. Neither of you has a fucking clue.

You're both idiots.
So simple and yet so true ;) By far the best two sentences in this thread.

BawA
01-02-2009, 11:09 AM
that's all you came with?

torrentt
01-02-2009, 12:50 PM
bawa, i suggest you go to gaza and fight side by side with the hamas.
this will make you feel good, and it will be 1 less prick in the world.

tralalala
01-02-2009, 04:03 PM
1st of all i didnt say anything about winning but on defensive side which Hezbollah was on have won cuz they stopped the offensive hence preventing you from achieving the goal, directly or indirectly.

Hizbollah won on the defensive side? hey did one heck of a job preserving the lives of all of the civilians they were hiding within :dabs:

And another thing - How could they possibly be on the defensive end when they were the ones who provoked the whole war?! They fought, rocketed us, and we retaliated, and kicked the shit out of southern Lebanon - If I were any Lebanese civilian, I'd hate to see Nasrallah head out for another attack on Israel, as I would know my odds of staying alive/having a house to live in after it were all over would be pretty slim.

BawA
01-03-2009, 01:11 PM

Hizbollah won on the defensive side? hey did one heck of a job preserving the lives of all of the civilians they were hiding within :dabs:

And another thing - How could they possibly be on the defensive end when they were the ones who provoked the whole war?! They fought, rocketed us, and we retaliated, and kicked the shit out of southern Lebanon - If I were any Lebanese civilian, I'd hate to see Nasrallah head out for another attack on Israel, as I would know my odds of staying alive/having a house to live in after it were all over would be pretty slim.

provoker not the starter, and if you want to see it that way then israel is the only provoker when it comes to murdering the leaders or abusing air superiority to spy and cross air boarders.
last war started cuz you couldn't face that such a group can breach your defenses and capture your soldiers which your state did several times, just check your prisons.

yes Hezbollah couldnt defend but neither you keeping in mind that you were more advanced. more then 3000 rockets dropped on your state.

torrentt
01-03-2009, 01:26 PM
bawa, so u actually say we should have dropped a nuke on lebanon, in order to win? cuz then there was no hizbullah and no israelis casualties.
it would be better for you if you shut up.

BawA
01-03-2009, 01:39 PM
if you had gutz for it you would have done it already!
typical command and conquer kid you are.

torrentt
01-03-2009, 02:09 PM
we do not seek for war, stop being a little cunt and understand this.

BawA
01-03-2009, 03:36 PM
and yet you have been in almost every single ME war in last century(indirect or directly)

tralalala
01-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Well, that can't have anything to do with the fact that most, if not all of the Arab countries surrounding us seem to wish for an extermination of the Jewish state, or taking over "their land" and wiping out the people who currently "occupy" it, can it?

Busyman
01-05-2009, 03:15 AM
Wow Bawa, you act as if Hamas did nothing.

STFU.

Barbarossa
01-05-2009, 12:23 PM
What the Israelis don't seem to realise is that this kind of action is just going to engender more hatred in the Palestinian people, and so you will end up with more people prepared to fight back, with rockets, suicide bombers, and everything else. So unless they are prepared to kill every last Palestinian, then this problem is not going to be solved with a violent overreaction of this scale.

So are we're talking attempted genocide here; I'm sure I heard somewhere that the Jews weren't really big fans of genocide...?

Alien5
01-05-2009, 01:02 PM
I think they are prepared to kill every last Palestinian, thats the problem.

torrentt
01-05-2009, 01:32 PM
too bad no one asked you what you think, and your thoughts are meaningless.

BawA
01-05-2009, 01:35 PM

yeh you want replies from pro genocides and 100% non conditional supporters of Israel.

torrentt
01-05-2009, 01:40 PM
his thought mean nothing cuz they are not true, if you think the sky are yellow while they are not, its not important what you think.

Barbarossa
01-05-2009, 01:41 PM
his thought mean nothing cuz they are not true, if you think the sky are yellow while they are not, its not important what you think.

Why don't you respond to my comment instead of this pointless bickering?

BawA
01-05-2009, 01:43 PM

and how promoting your thoughts as true makes it true; another way of saying your not the democratic type nation, quite opposite of what some of your people said in this thread.

torrentt
01-05-2009, 01:47 PM
What the Israelis don't seem to realise is that this kind of action is just going to engender more hatred in the Palestinian people, and so you will end up with more people prepared to fight back, with rockets, suicide bombers, and everything else. So unless they are prepared to kill every last Palestinian, then this problem is not going to be solved with a violent overreaction of this scale.

So are we're talking attempted genocide here; I'm sure I heard somewhere that the Jews weren't really big fans of genocide...?

the plan is the put a peace supporting government there that acknowledges the Existence of Israel, then we will help their economy. we already released over 1000 Fatah prisoners for nothing in return.

torrentt
01-05-2009, 01:50 PM

and how promoting your thoughts as true makes it true; another way of saying your not the democratic type nation, quite opposite of what some of your people said in this thread.
since, unlike you, i live in Israel and know the state of mind of whats going on here, the education we get, etc, i know what is the will of Israel
by the way, here is the education Palestinians are gettng: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8

Barbarossa
01-05-2009, 03:23 PM

the plan is the put a peace supporting government there that acknowledges the Existence of Israel, then we will help their economy. we already released over 1000 Fatah prisoners for nothing in return.

So do you think that killing hundreds of people and imposing a puppet-government to replace the democratically elected one is going to work?

torrentt
01-05-2009, 04:15 PM
since the democratically elected government is rocketing Israel, and will not stop their acts when they are targeting cities with only civilians, we can not endure this anymore and since no one else take actions, its time we do something. if you have a better solution/offer, why don't you suggest it? we tried almost everything.
its funny how all this time, 8 years of rocketing israel, no one said anything, and now when we react, everyone start to open their mouth.

BawA
01-05-2009, 04:21 PM
since the democratically elected government is rocketing Israel, and will not stop their acts when they are targeting cities with only civilians, we can not endure this anymore and since no one else take actions, its time we do something. if you have a better solution/offer, why don't you suggest it? we tried almost everything.
its funny how all this time, 8 years of rocketing israel, no one said anything, and now when we react, everyone start to open their mouth.

ok it goes like there...
since the 1st moment of their election they were rejected by your government and imposed numerous sanction on Palestinians, do you expect them to keep quite?
cities which your talking about is quite mirror of gaza, they have clans-with-guns as well and gaza is not field with factions so Israel bomb the hell out of it.
and about 8 years of rocketing, your IDF never stood still, by each rocket came full scale attack.

i wonder what education your getting exactly, double standard hypocrisy i guess.

Snee
01-05-2009, 04:47 PM
i wonder what education your getting exactly, double standard hypocrisy i guess.
Fun fact: arguing like a blithering idiot won't help anyone, nor will accusing others of something that applies best to yourself.

If everyone trying to help Palestine were like you, palestinians might as well pack up their shit and run, cos they'd be fucked.

Snee
01-05-2009, 04:50 PM
By which I mean to say that the best thing you could do, for any cause you support, really, would be to argue against it.

tralalala
01-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Barbs, you must agree that if a democratically elected government decides to attack Israel, then there is no reason why we shouldn't retaliate in the name of self defence. It's the natural thing to do. It's the only thing to do. The agreement upon which Hamas said they would not rocket Israel was meant to be some sort of basis after which we could continue into peace talks. They decided it wasn't good enough for them so they restarted their rocketing before the time-scale for the agreement was up.

What's OK about that? Not much IMO.

Bawa claims that Hamas were elected and were immediately condemned by us, and sanctions were put on Gaza immediately - Well, obviously, since they claimed they would do everything to get the Zionist conquerors out of their land (which means, at least according to my interpretation, suicide bombings, rockets, etc). So, how can what we did be called bigotry? Or not giving peace a chance? The very fact that Hamas think they're going to recapture the whole of Israel, merely proves how narrow-minded they are. You're in Gaza, live with it. Rocketing a state thousands of times stronger than you can't really gain much.

Barbarossa
01-05-2009, 05:36 PM
I am not advocating the rocket attacks and suicide bombings, I am not advocating any sort of violence at all.

How are you ever going to win? I don't see a winning move here, unless you exterminate every last Palestinian.

They are never going to accept a government imposed on them by occupying forces. The spiral of violence will just continue until it drags everyone in.

The starting point is dialogue, and the lifting of sanctions. There If you improve peoples lives they are less likely to resort to attacking you.

mossy123
01-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Hamas acheived what they wanted. Israel was stupid enough to retaliate and give hamas what they want. Hamas are a bunch of terrorists who deserve to die because they kill people and they started this. We cant expect the israelis to sit and take it all the time. Israel becoming a nation is the mid 90's was no mistake and was a fulfillment of prophecy. There will be a war in the middle east and israel will be attacked by all the jew hating arab countries eventually.

j2k4
01-05-2009, 08:50 PM

Someone find for me a definitive statement uttered by anyone ever purported to constitute "Palestinian leadership" categorically forswearing genocide of the Israelis ("We will push them into the Red Sea!").

Unless you feel genocide is okay on the one hand, but not on the other, just based on military capability - that is to say, it's okay to talk about it ad nauseum so long as one hasn't the means to follow through...

bigboab
01-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Does anyone think that I am being cynical saying that it is no coincidence that this has happened just before Obama becomes President Of The U.S.A?

What would happen if Obama refused to 'fund' or arm Israel. No one knows what his views are on this tricky situation.

lynx
01-06-2009, 01:27 AM
I think almost everyone here is ignoring (or unaware of) quite a few pertinent facts.

Hamas had respected the previously negotiated ceasefire except when Israel used it as cover to make assassination raids. Hamas argued that these raids were hardly a manifestation of a ceasefire, and so as symbolic protest it would allow the release of rocket fire (usually hitting no targets). But when the issue of continuing the ceasefire came up, Hamas wanted a guarantee that these assassination raids would stop. And it asked for more. With hundreds of thousands of Palestinians facing acute malnutrition, Hamas insists that the borders be opened so that food can arrive unimpeded.

Not my words, those are the words of Rabbi Michael Lerner.
Source (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/article5446519.ece)

In light of the total refusal by Israel to honour the ceasefire agreement Hamas saw that it had no choice but to refuse to renew the ceasefire agreement, and consequently the rocket attacks resumed (but still hitting very few targets).

Israel has responded with an assault which informed sources feel must have taken many months in planning, from which the only logical assumption is that the assassination raids and attempts at starvation were a deliberate ruse to cause the breakdown of the ceasefire.

Those of you who think that Hamas instigated this round of conflict need to examine what has happened much more closely. Ask yourselves how you would feel if your people had been starved, your politicians murdered, and your legal government prevented from controlling two thirds of your territory.

pentomato
01-06-2009, 10:11 PM
I think almost everyone here is ignoring (or unaware of) quite a few pertinent facts.

Hamas had respected the previously negotiated ceasefire except when Israel used it as cover to make assassination raids. Hamas argued that these raids were hardly a manifestation of a ceasefire, and so as symbolic protest it would allow the release of rocket fire (usually hitting no targets). But when the issue of continuing the ceasefire came up, Hamas wanted a guarantee that these assassination raids would stop. And it asked for more. With hundreds of thousands of Palestinians facing acute malnutrition, Hamas insists that the borders be opened so that food can arrive unimpeded.

Source (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/article5446519.ece)

In light of the total refusal by Israel to honour the ceasefire agreement Hamas saw that it had no choice but to refuse to renew the ceasefire agreement, and consequently the rocket attacks resumed (but still hitting very few targets).

Israel has responded with an assault which informed sources feel must have taken many months in planning, from which the only logical assumption is that the assassination raids and attempts at starvation were a deliberate ruse to cause the breakdown of the ceasefire.

Those of you who think that Hamas instigated this round of conflict need to examine what has happened much more closely. Ask yourselves how you would feel if your people had been starved, your politicians murdered, and your legal government prevented from controlling two thirds of your territory.

Palestinians are starving but they look very healthy on TV, I think that is a buch of crap and once more the radicals with cheap propaganda are getting away with murder.
So much talk about starvation and the great "Hamas" that care so much for the people what happened to their priorities, how do they get weapons and not food? Last time I checked a rocket is much more expansive than a bag of rice.
I don't care if the rockets kill one or a houndred people, they have to be stop period, those great "Hamas" Murderos are the same one's that killed their palestinian brothers on the beginning of 2008, all for control of land, so if they kill their own people, what woulnd't they do to a state they want to see erased from the map.

lynx
01-07-2009, 11:35 AM

Palestinians are starving but they look very healthy on TV, I think that is a buch of crap and once more the radicals with cheap propaganda are getting away with murder.
So much talk about starvation and the great "Hamas" that care so much for the people what happened to their priorities, how do they get weapons and not food? Last time I checked a rocket is much more expansive than a bag of rice.
I don't care if the rockets kill one or a houndred people, they have to be stop period, those great "Hamas" Murderos are the same one's that killed their palestinian brothers on the beginning of 2008, all for control of land, so if they kill their own people, what woulnd't they do to a state they want to see erased from the map.
So, no comments on the assassination squads that led to the retaliation with these rockets and partly responsible for the failure of the ceasefire? And you think that UNHCR and Oxfam are making up the stories of a humanitarian crisis in Gaza?

Shame on you.

Just to clear things up, the rockets are home made, little more than pieces of metal tubing with fins welded on the end and filled with a mixture of TNT and fertiliser explosive. Very cheap to make, but in any case money isn't the issue WRT the starvation of the people. Substituting food for the materials needed to make all the rockets fired since the start of the ceasefire would not feed a tenth of the population of Gaza for a single day.

As for what happened at the beginning of 2008, I think you'll find that it was Fatah that was trying to take over and was prevented from doing so in Gaza. There would probably have been no deaths if the Fatah controlled forces had left their posts as they had been ordered to do by the legitimately elected Palestinian government.

Still, don't let facts get in the way of your distorted views.

Rumov
01-07-2009, 12:38 PM
I predict that this conflict will end when one side gets destroyed.

pentomato
01-07-2009, 04:06 PM
So, no comments on the assassination squads that led to the retaliation with these rockets and partly responsible for the failure of the ceasefire? And you think that UNHCR and Oxfam are making up the stories of a humanitarian crisis in Gaza?

Shame on you.

Just to clear things up, the rockets are home made, little more than pieces of metal tubing with fins welded on the end and filled with a mixture of TNT and fertiliser explosive. Very cheap to make, but in any case money isn't the issue WRT the starvation of the people. Substituting food for the materials needed to make all the rockets fired since the start of the ceasefire would not feed a tenth of the population of Gaza for a single day.

As for what happened at the beginning of 2008, I think you'll find that it was Fatah that was trying to take over and was prevented from doing so in Gaza. There would probably have been no deaths if the Fatah controlled forces had left their posts as they had been ordered to do by the legitimately elected Palestinian government.

Israel has to kill anyone in Hamas with jewish blood in their hands, or the jews kill those radicals or the readicals kill the jews.
It is funny that you talk about money, but the US and EU and some Arab nation have the palestinians billions of dollars, I would like to know where is that money that nobody can't account for?
Hamas has never been serious about peace, they just want to destroy Israel, the same way they get weapons thru the tunnels, they can get food, I repeat, food is cheaper than bullets, theose radicals just want one thing and one thing only.
People from Fatah are palestinian too and they lost to Hamas, the radicals won and not they are lying with their cheap propaganda.
And women and kids have to die in any war, if they don't die in this war, they will die when the radicals send them to blow theirselves up in Israel anyway, against their will. The one I like is the lie about the 70 virgins if they kill theirselves, that is funny.
I'll say it again, as long as moderate palestinians don't speak against the radicals nothing will ever change in the middle east.

BawA
01-07-2009, 07:26 PM

Shame on you.

Israel has to kill anyone in Hamas with jewish blood in their hands, or the jews kill those radicals or the readicals kill the jews.
It is funny that you talk about money, but the US and EU and some Arab nation have the palestinians billions of dollars, I would like to know where is that money that nobody can't account for?
Hamas has never been serious about peace, they just want to destroy Israel, the same way they get weapons thru the tunnels, they can get food, I repeat, food is cheaper than bullets, theose radicals just want one thing and one thing only.
People from Fatah are palestinian too and they lost to Hamas, the radicals won and not they are lying with their cheap propaganda.
And women and kids have to die in any war, if they don't die in this war, they will die when the radicals send them to blow theirselves up in Israel anyway, against their will. The one I like is the lie about the 70 virgins if they kill theirselves, that is funny.
I'll say it again, as long as moderate palestinians don't speak against the radicals nothing will ever change in the middle east.

:blink:

Brenya
01-09-2009, 12:08 AM
Perhaps. If history holds true, no world power lasts forever.
'cept China, of course. :01::01:

Israel becoming a nation in the mid 90's was no mistake and was a fulfillment of prophecy.
:lol::lol: Yes, God is on Israel's side.. Allah apparently hates Muslims, his own people. Unless... hold on for a second... are there two Creators?

Oh, but of course there aren't... Islam is the false religion propagated by Abraham's bastard child :lol::lol:, forever condemned by God and "his people," the Jews, because they don't follow the right book.

Give me a break. :dry::dry: The cause of this conflict is religious intolerance. Attack that instead. :angry::angry:

bigboab
01-09-2009, 08:56 AM
Hamas acheived what they wanted. Israel was stupid enough to retaliate and give hamas what they want. Hamas are a bunch of terrorists who deserve to die because they kill people and they started this. We cant expect the israelis to sit and take it all the time. Israel becoming a nation is the mid 90's was no mistake and was a fulfillment of prophecy. There will be a war in the middle east and israel will be attacked by all the jew hating arab countries eventually.

Did I miss something?:unsure:

BawA
01-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by mossy123 View Post
how about you start showing some good fate and be less jerk so we wont hate you that much.

Barbarossa
01-09-2009, 09:55 AM
I find intolerance intolerable :unsure:

Brenya
01-09-2009, 10:29 PM
the object of intolerance is implied to be something morally wrong. when the object of intolerance is intolerance itself, the implication is that the person whose intolerance you object to is morally unjustified for his intolerance. and since your own intolerance (of that person's unjustified intolerance) is morally justified, then you shouldn't find your own intolerance intolerable because you really don't find all forms of intolerance intolerable. you just find the forms of intolerance that are morally unjustified intolerable.

hit? miss?:idunno:

what's so good about their land anyway? why have any attachment to land? palestinians just have to face it - the world wants israel where it's at. It was a pity-gift for the holocaust, which some palestinian leader (forget his name) actually claimed didn't happen.

they are the only ones that can stop this war. no amount of violence will convince the rest of the world to give the palestinians "their land" back. it will just give them even more reason to hate the palestinians for not accepting the international agreements after WWII.

bigboab
01-09-2009, 11:00 PM
the object of intolerance is implied to be something morally wrong. when the object of intolerance is intolerance itself, the implication is that the person whose intolerance you object to is morally unjustified for his intolerance. and since your own intolerance (of that person's unjustified intolerance) is morally justified, then you shouldn't find your own intolerance intolerable because you really don't find all forms of intolerance intolerable. you just find the forms of intolerance that are morally unjustified intolerable.

Hope that lets you sleep better Barbie.:)

It is time the veto was dropped from the U.N. Only then will we get a concensus of world opinion. The voting system should be votes per size of population, or is that not democracy.

The killing of children should herald the intervention of the U.N. peace keepers.

The Flying Cow
01-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Israel is full of shit.

But the Arabs aren't all innocent either.

I think the conflict goes beyond religious intolerance. There is racial hatred at work here as well.

The Flying Cow
01-09-2009, 11:28 PM
I'll also add that it is evident tralala is indoctrinized.

Honestly, we should all just have a cuppa and chill the fuck out. The lot of you. Quoting Idol for posterity:
Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to nuke the whole middle east Israel included so the rest of us could just go about our lives then?
[...] leaders who indulge in this kind of first strike mentality are nothing but short-sighted cowards.

Truer words could not be spoken.

pentomato
01-10-2009, 03:10 AM

It is time the veto was dropped from the U.N. Only then will we get a concensus of world opinion. The voting system should be votes per size of population, or is that not democracy.

The killing of children should herald the intervention of the U.N. peace keepers.

Yeah I agree when the palestinians use their kids as suicide bombers, the Un should start that peace keeping thingy they do so great, they are useless that UN.

RizKhan25000
01-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Yes Shame on us and "us" include every human being of this world whether muslim, jew or christian etc as in this age of science and technology we are still quarreling with each other on the same old dogmas, religion, ethnicity race etc. why we become ruthless when facing someone from other ethnicity, religion or nation? Why we are fighting the wars which have their false foundations laid in the ancient history? For how long we would kill in the name of God? for how long we would do the greatest mischief in the name of secularism and democracy? When will we be able to eliminate extremism? When will we be able to see another human being as a human, having the same red blood as us, without any reference to his religion, race or culture. When will? Until then "Shame on us".

Skiz
01-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Thread cleaned. Please remember this is the Drawing Room and to stay on topic. :)

bigboab
01-10-2009, 06:36 PM

Yeah I agree when the palestinians use their kids as suicide bombers, the Un should start that peace keeping thingy they do so great, they are useless that UN.

Up to date Israel has ensured that nearly 300 children will never be suicide bombers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/bigboab/4_dead_kids.jpg

The pic above is the reality. Anyone who agrees that this is the way to retaliate needs to see a shrink.:(

pentomato
01-10-2009, 06:44 PM

Up to date Israel has ensured that nearly 300 children will never be suicide bombers.

The pic above is the reality. Anyone who agrees that this is the way to retaliate needs to see a shrink.:(

I know it is very cruel to see children die like that, but Israel has the right to defend itself. Hamas are the one's to blame, they could end this war today, just do not send rockets to Israel, it is as easy as that.
Hamas they have their own interest ib this war, they could care less about those children, if they did, they would do something about it.

IdolEyes787
01-10-2009, 06:44 PM
There was a piece on the news where the claim was that Israel "evacuated" a group of Palestinian women and children to a "safe" house.Left them there for three days without food or water and then proceeded to bomb the place killing the majority.
Not saying that it's true(I certainly hope it isn't) but it's incredibly bad PR if nothing else..

bigboab
01-10-2009, 06:57 PM
[quote=pentomato;3095722
I know it is very cruel to see children die like that, but Israel has the right to defend itself. Hamas are the one's to blame, they could end this war today, just do not send rockets to Israel, it is as easy as that.
Hamas they have their own interest ib this war, they could care less about those children, if they did, they would do something about it.[/quote]

I am old enough to remember the Jews blowing up civilian targets in Palestine(As it was called then). Funny ehough the Jews that did those bombings were called 'freedom fighters'. A couple later became Israeli Prime Ministers.

tralalala
01-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Israel can't and won't win the propaganda war, ever. Usually the winning side finds it hard to do so, as in every war there are women and children being harmed and killed. Not only that, but you never see the Israeli sides' injuries and fatalities, do you? It's an unfair set of photos to send to the press, as it doesn't help anyone. We shall carry on the war regardless of how many dying kids pics Hamas sends to the press, and Hamas won't give a toss if we show pictures of kids with amputated arms and legs from Israeli hospitals either.

The propaganda war is pointless in this case. No one knows exactly what is going on, since no one is actually there. Only the people there can tell you what happens there. In fact, the best evidence would be to live there yourself (on both sides of the conflict), then decide for yourself.

You won't see pictures of Palestinian injured people being taxied from the Strip to hospitals in Israel, do you? Though it does happen, time and time again. The truth is too vast to shove into a picture or ten on the 8 o'clock news.. All I'm saying is that a collage of pictures isn't what should determine who is to blame, or who is the "bastard" side in this conflict..

pentomato
01-10-2009, 08:18 PM
[quote=pentomato;3095722
Hamas they have their own interest ib this war, they could care less about those children, if they did, they would do something about it.

I am old enough to remember the Jews blowing up civilian targets in Palestine(As it was called then). Funny ehough the Jews that did those bombings were called 'freedom fighters'. A couple later became Israeli Prime Ministers.[/quote]

The same way as Arafat become the president of the palestinians, he had american as well as jewish blood in his hands, and those same guys the europeans and the americans gave them billions of dollars to reconstruction of the palestinian state, all of that money went to someone's bank account, only god knows where.
My point is, palestinians do not care about peace with Israel, I am talking about the leaders, they just want money that's all they want, they betray their people over and over.
If they care about their people as I said before, they would end the fight right now, there is not differece between Al qaeda, Hamass or Hezbollah, they just want money and they are ok, as long as the leaders live like kings or dictators that's all they care about.
Why don't they leaders blow theirselves up instead of sending women and children, if they care so much about the cause, let them sacrifice theirselves and stop hiding as cowards, could it be, that they just want money and power?
One more thing, why doesn't hamas stop havind their bases where the civilians live? They are killing their own people for nothing, is that caring about their people?
Ashame they are winning this propaganda war agains the Jews, the jews should bomb the hell out of all of them once and for all.

BawA
01-10-2009, 08:57 PM

except israel clearly said regardless of UN decision it wont cease fire until it gets to it objectives ergo killing as much as it can, who's with peace now!

Skiz
01-10-2009, 09:33 PM
The manner in which you respond is just comical.

Israel is retaliating against the rocket attacks from Hamas. What part of that do you not get? What is so hard to comprehend?

If the attacks on Israel are stopped, the violence will die down and never would have started in the first place.

peat moss
01-10-2009, 09:44 PM

Israel is retaliating against the rocket attacks from Hamas. What part of that do you not get? What is so hard to comprehend?

If the attacks on Israel are stopped, the violence will die down and never would have started in the first place.

It always gets worse before it gets better . When's the third stage of the offensive going to start ? When the Jews send in the ground troops its going to be ugly , brother turned on brother for harboring war criminals . :(

bigboab
01-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Israel can't and won't win the propaganda war, ever. Usually the winning side finds it hard to do so, as in every war there are women and children being harmed and killed. Not only that, but you never see the Israeli sides' injuries and fatalities, do you? It's an unfair set of photos to send to the press, as it doesn't help anyone. We shall carry on the war regardless of how many dying kids pics Hamas sends to the press, and Hamas won't give a toss if we show pictures of kids with amputated arms and legs from Israeli hospitals either.

The propaganda war is pointless in this case. No one knows exactly what is going on, since no one is actually there. Only the people there can tell you what happens there. In fact, the best evidence would be to live there yourself (on both sides of the conflict), then decide for yourself.

You won't see pictures of Palestinian injured people being taxied from the Strip to hospitals in Israel, do you? Though it does happen, time and time again. The truth is too vast to shove into a picture or ten on the 8 o'clock news.. All I'm saying is that a collage of pictures isn't what should determine who is to blame, or who is the "bastard" side in this conflict..

Sorry Rafi you are misinformed. We do see pics of casualties from both sides. Sometimes we don't see the full picture because the Israeli forces do not allow reporters into some areas. I personally think that in this case the reply to Hamas is a bit over the top. That is only my opinion which can change according to the information that is available. You personally know that I am unbiased in this.

anoneemuse
01-10-2009, 10:20 PM
i been thinking about it , so its actually a state of mind ..?

time , when i go forward in time am losing my material body ...hmm so ? so when i go back in time i will be a child .. i wonder whats his idea about god ..

and when i die , that state of mind could still exist? and the karmic view from that ultimate goodness thing decides where my state of mind will be for eternity ???

anyway if i view my deeds from an ultimate humanitarian somethings , what would it feel about it ? damn...lol

pentomato
01-10-2009, 10:48 PM

except israel clearly said regardless of UN decision it wont cease fire until it gets to it objectives ergo killing as much as it can, who's with peace now!

Hey, hey, hey mister Hamas said the samething they just don't care about anyone.

pentomato
01-10-2009, 10:56 PM
i been thinking about it , so its actually a state of mind ..?

time , when i go forward in time am losing my material body ...hmm so ? so when i go back in time i will be a child .. i wonder whats his idea about god ..

and when i die , that state of mind could still exist? and the karmic view from that ultimate goodness thing decides where my state of mind will be for eternity ???

anyway if i view my deeds from an ultimate humanitarian somethings , what would it feel about it ? damn...lol

And if you don't have a clue of what God is as a child, why these criminals send children with bombs in their wastes?
Hamas and the rest of the middle east are a bunch of hipocrits...
If women in the midle east started dressing as they do in europe and the US, and forget about covering theirselves from head to toe, we woulnd't have this problem, men would have something beautiful to look at, no more sexual represions, lets see some teets, lets see some legs, that's why palestinians are fighting, because they don't have females to look at.

BawA
01-11-2009, 06:35 AM

Hey, hey, hey mister Hamas said the samething they just don't care about anyone.

did they had any other option when other party clearly refuses to give up and ignores the international community.

BawA
01-11-2009, 06:36 AM

point was if israel gives it another chance and ceasefires only then hamas will consider it options, how in the world do you think the losing side will give in while its still being hit hard.
1st response to UN decision was from israel saying it wont cease.

Skiz
01-11-2009, 08:53 AM
B/c it's tried cease fires time and time again and Hamas doesn't hold up their end of the deal.

Look, I'm not biased either way, but Hamas brings these problems upon themselves.

Stop the rocket attacks and Israel will back down. Plain and simple.

BawA
01-11-2009, 11:55 AM
B/c it's tried cease fires time and time again and Hamas doesn't hold up their end of the deal.

Look, I'm not biased either way, but Hamas brings these problems upon themselves.

stop assassinating so hamas stop's rocketing and once rocketing is stopped crossing will be opened ergo peace.
this is what you can call plain and simple, which israel cant and will never agree on, they simply cant see "criminals" on lose.
now if you got clear conscious you can blame the right party.

why isreal needs a recognition from hamas in order to have negotiations, i mean israel it self never accepted hamas for what it is, as i said entire problem started when israel along with west didnt accept elected government of hamas and declared war on Palestinians by stopping funding's which lead to one economic disaster after another, remember government couldn't pay out their employees salaries, or banks were out of cash.

Brenya
01-11-2009, 11:21 PM
stop assassinating so hamas stop's rocketing and once rocketing is stopped crossing will be opened ergo peace.
In their covenant they claim that they want to recapture and create a Palestinian Islamic state out of Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip. Hamas isn't retaliating. They are the aggressor.

But of course they try their hardest not to appear that way. Typical politics - hide the facts, distort the appearance. BaWa, they have you to thank for that.

The fact that they were democratically elected does not make them any less brutish or radical. They are an Islamic militant group first and foremost, and we find their aggressions intolerable.

They claim to oppose Israel for political reasons, but their Islamic fascism compels any rational observer to see them for what they are: religious extremists bent on world domination:

Under the wing of Islam, it is possible for the followers of the three religions - Islam, Christianity and Judaism - to coexist in peace and quiet with each other. Peace and quiet would not be possible except under the wing of Islam.

Barbarossa
01-12-2009, 09:58 AM

hit? miss?:idunno:

Brilliant :D

You're not related to Snee at all are you :unsure:

The propaganda war is pointless in this case. No one knows exactly what is going on, since no one is actually there.

:blink:

There are some people there, I saw it on the telly.

lynx
01-12-2009, 07:55 PM

Actually, that's not factually correct.

If the current Israeli onslaught is successful then Gaza will be driven back into the hands of Fatah, and it is Fatah (under Arafat) that for years has made and broken ceasefire after ceasefire.

Hamas had made only one ceasefire and they stuck to it, except in response to Israeli assassination squads. All that was in spite of agreements over payments to the Palestinian Authority being broken by Israel, and the almost complete blockade of Gaza. The result of those tactics meant that the Palestinian security forces (among others) were not being paid, yet Israel complains that those same security forces have allowed the rockets to be fired.

If you were to deliberately set out to force the other side into breaking a ceasefire this is almost exactly what you would do. Coincidence?

bigboab
01-15-2009, 07:47 PM

Actually, that's not factually correct.

If the current Israeli onslaught is successful then Gaza will be driven back into the hands of Fatah, and it is Fatah (under Arafat) that for years has made and broken ceasefire after ceasefire.

Hamas had made only one ceasefire and they stuck to it, except in response to Israeli assassination squads. All that was in spite of agreements over payments to the Palestinian Authority being broken by Israel, and the almost complete blockade of Gaza. The result of those tactics meant that the Palestinian security forces (among others) were not being paid, yet Israel complains that those same security forces have allowed the rockets to be fired.

If you were to deliberately set out to force the other side into breaking a ceasefire this is almost exactly what you would do. Coincidence?

See what you have done? The debate has stopped. You just can't go around introducing the truth into these discussions.:whistling

tralalala
01-15-2009, 08:00 PM
^Hardly, I just can't really be arsed to repeat myself time and time again.

Simple put, this particular problem can be solved if Hammas stop the rocketing, hand back Gilad Shalit, and quit bitching about how shit we are, since all of their water, fuel and most of their food comes from Israel.

It's just a matter of "who goes first" if you know what I mean, and knowing the temper in this region, it's not going to be either side :dabs:

bigboab
01-15-2009, 08:52 PM
I can put my big wooden spoon back in the drawer then?:whistling

The Flying Cow
01-15-2009, 09:42 PM
Last time I checked BBC they said the headcount of dead Palestinians was at 650 and the Israelis was at 13 (and that was a couple days ago).

I would venture a guess the Palestinians might have taken it hard enough?

What is currently happening in the Levant is ethnic cleansing. It's a war crime. Hague-court-type shite.

If I see an Israeli I'll punch his face.

You lot should be ashamed. I'm looking at you too tralalala. I can't see what you're defending here.

bigboab
01-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Don't trouble yourself Rafi. How can anyone take someone with his chopper in his hand seriously.

This is a post for discussion about the crisis in Gaza(On subject) not for threatening people.:(

pentomato
01-15-2009, 11:41 PM
Don't trouble yourself Rafi. How can anyone take someone with his chopper in his hand seriously.

This is a post for discussion about the crisis in Gaza(On subject) not for threatening people.:(

The so called crisis in Gaza, is Hamas fault, they have a way to make the jews the guilty one's, well if Hamas was serious in any fight, they wouldn't fight in crowded places were the civilians are, wait I forgot they don't care, they are a terrorist group, they just want to destroy israel.
Israel only has one thing to do, detonate a nuclear bomb and kill those bastards, they will blow theirselves anyway.
Palestinians could rise against Hamas, but if they do, Hamas kills them like always do, that's why the take weapons away from people that do not simpatize with them.

lynx
01-16-2009, 01:57 AM

The so called crisis in Gaza, is Hamas fault, they have a way to make the jews the guilty one's, well if Hamas was serious in any fight, they wouldn't fight in crowded places were the civilians are, wait I forgot they don't care, they are a terrorist group, they just want to destroy israel.
Israel only has one thing to do, detonate a nuclear bomb and kill those bastards, they will blow theirselves anyway.
Palestinians could rise against Hamas, but if they do, Hamas kills them like always do, that's why the take weapons away from people that do not simpatize with them.
Seeing that the strip has the highest population density in the world, in order to be nowhere near civilian populations Hamas would have to get out of Gaza completely.

Of course Hamas could get out of Gaza (well, actually, at the moment they couldn't) but on the other hand you could say that Israel could pack up and move somewhere else. As an argument it has about as much merit.

pentomato
01-16-2009, 02:44 AM
Seeing that the strip has the highest population density in the world, in order to be nowhere near civilian populations Hamas would have to get out of Gaza completely.

Of course Hamas could get out of Gaza (well, actually, at the moment they couldn't) but on the other hand you could say that Israel could pack up and move somewhere else. As an argument it has about as much merit.

Hamas use civilians as human shields, they are terrorists, they do not care at all about the people, they thrive on killing for not reason at all, they kill their own if they don't agree with them, so enough said.
I will say it again, palestinians need to grow balls and denounce those Hamas radical terrorists, wait if they do that, they will be killed by Hamas, so the Jews are wasting their time, because sooner or later Hamas will send kids and women to blow theirselves up, and if they don't do it, Hamas kills them.
What amazes me is all of you the one's that are so much against Israel because they kill kids, you don't say nothing when kids blow theirselves up, when women are stoned to death by the same radicals that are trying to destroy Israel.

BawA
01-16-2009, 06:22 AM

Hamas use civilians as human shields, they are terrorists, they do not care at all about the people, they thrive on killing for not reason at all, they kill their own if they don't agree with them, so enough said.
I will say it again, palestinians need to grow balls and denounce those Hamas radical terrorists, wait if they do that, they will be killed by Hamas, so the Jews are wasting their time, because sooner or later Hamas will send kids and women to blow theirselves up, and if they don't do it, Hamas kills them.
What amazes me is all of you the one's that are so much against Israel because they kill kids, you don't say nothing when kids blow theirselves up, when women are stoned to death by the same radicals that are trying to destroy Israel.

oh for god sake, come with somethings else rather than repeating same Israeli propaganda over and over again, we already got it, "hamas is terrorist" then what?

Skiz
01-16-2009, 06:23 AM
Does there need to be anything else? :huh:

tralalala
01-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Last time I checked BBC they said the headcount of dead Palestinians was at 650 and the Israelis was at 13 (and that was a couple days ago).

I would venture a guess the Palestinians might have taken it hard enough?

What is currently happening in the Levant is ethnic cleansing. It's a war crime. Hague-court-type shite.

If I see an Israeli I'll punch his face.

You lot should be ashamed. I'm looking at you too tralalala. I can't see what you're defending here.

And I'm sure he'll punch you back twice as hard, so don't bother yourself.

Taken it hard enough? There's something called "giving in", you know, where you obviously see that rocketing Israel can't bring much good, so you quit while you're still ahead (hardly, but let's just call it that), rather than let the death toll go even higher. Hamas simply won't give in, and are hiding facts from the civilians in Gaza - How many militants really were killed so far, they are posting false data about hitting Israeli troops, simply to boost morale which is hardly there anyway, so why carry on in a war you're going to lose anyways? It's ridiculous thinking that they might have any chance in the world of gaining anything army-wise.

It's not ethnic cleansing, it's war. I wish wars could go by without any casualties, but that's not how they work now, is it? Show me a war where no civilians were killed in.

And what am I defending? Well, my fellow Israeli citizens. That's what (rather, who).

pentomato
01-16-2009, 04:08 PM

oh for god sake, come with somethings else rather than repeating same Israeli propaganda over and over again, we already got it, "hamas is terrorist" then what?

Then what is your need to defend those terrorists, it seems to me that nothing changes in there, because people like just look the other way when it comes to radicals, that kill civilians, women and children included no caring about who they kill.
At least say that you don't care about what Hamas does, go ahead say it, you just hate Israel that's all, there is not real motivation in ending any war there.
Shame on you and every palestinian that do not speak out against Hamas, making kids and women blow theirselves up.
Then again, women are worth nothing in any arab country, they are less than a pile of shit for palestinians, I think the profeth Mohameh was gay, I just can't find any other reason, the Koran a big lie, Palestinians I will say one more time, need to grow balls, because as they are today, they are cowards and women killers. Go ahead declare Jihad on me lol.
I wish Israel would blow the hell out of every country in the middle east, and would erase them out of the face of the earth, starting by Iran.

BawA
01-16-2009, 04:11 PM

Then what is your need to defend those terrorists, it seems to me that nothing changes in there, because people like just look the other way when it comes to radicals, that kill civilians, women and children included no caring about who they kill.
At least say that you don't care about what Hamas does, go ahead say it, you just hate Israel that's all, there is not real motivation in ending any war there.
Shame on you and every palestinian that do not speak out against Hamas, making kids and women blow theirselves up.
Then again, women are worth nothing in any arab country, they are less than a pile of shit for palestinians, I think the profeth Mohameh was gay, I just can't find any other reason, the Koran a big lie, Palestinians I will say one more time, need to grow balls, because as they are today, they are cowards and women killers. Go ahead declare Jihad on me lol.
I wish Israel would blow the hell out of every country in the middle east, and would erase them out of the face of the earth, starting by Iran.

:frusty:what part of "Something Else" you couldn't understand? :frusty:

torrentt
01-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Does there need to be anything else? :huh:
no, and thats the proof that he is blind and see only what he wants to see and hear only what he wants to hear. you give him a reason, he doesn't agree with it, and he wants another reason. :whistling

pentomato
01-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Dear Bawa: There is not something else, we have Israel that treat women with respect, we have the arab world, that women do not even have the right to vote, where you rape a woman and the sentence is the tribe of the elders will rape her to dead.
Kids and women they have no rights, they don't have a future, any woman's future in any arab country, is a future of slavery.
The Quoran teaches to kill the one's that do not believe what they believe, those arab palestinians radicals. In any arab country you have a cross in your neck, you go to jail. What else? Men can beat the hell out of women for not reason, a husband kicks his wife just for fun and that woman dies because she is worth less than a pile of shit. And you talk about rights and the genocide? wich one?
You support a barbaric way of life? a way where the one's with the weapons dictate if you live or die? Give me a break, what is right is right, but in your case, you seem to be living in the stone age, wake up.
If you argue anything, argue the whole picture, not those kids that die, that maybe Hamas kills, for their own benefit, they are capable of doing so.

The Flying Cow
01-16-2009, 11:47 PM
For the love of Christ let's not get into this "who's got the better religion" debate. That is certainly not what this thread is about (I hope) and it is of no use in dissecting what is a blatant assault on human rights, be it provoked or otherwise.

Hamas or no Hamas Israel is not setting the banner straight by blasting innocents and even UN camps. This is not the example.

The argument of superiority through which Israel proclaims to be acting in pursuit of something "good" or "correct" is invalid. They are making Hitler and Stalin look like cherubims.

pentomato
01-17-2009, 12:28 AM
For the love of Christ let's not get into this "who's got the better religion" debate. That is certainly not what this thread is about (I hope) and it is of no use in dissecting what is a blatant assault on human rights, be it provoked or otherwise.

Hamas or no Hamas Israel is not setting the banner straight by blasting innocents and even UN camps. This is not the example.

The argument of superiority through which Israel proclaims to be acting in pursuit of something "good" or "correct" is invalid. They are making Hitler and Stalin look like cherubims.

Well the thing is this war is about religion, the one Hamas believes in, without their religion they would stop sending rockets to Israel.
Israelis are defending their people and territory, when you will stop believing the palestinian propaganda? Hamas are capable of killing their own people and blame Israel, and the UN, please don't make me talk, the UN is a useless building in New York, they do nothing, they know nothing, they just assume, the Un should ne abolished, they don't have a purpose any more. The mayority of the bugget from the UN comes from the USA, I am tired of my tax dollars going to an useless body that does nothing, just the opinion of a few European countries.
By the way, you should never mess with someone superior to you,because you will be crushed.

brotherdoobie
01-17-2009, 12:31 AM
It's obviously...virtually (pun intended) impossible to have a civil debate regarding this matter. How in the fuck do you people expect those directly involved in the "reality" of this situation to do so.

The drawing room paints a bleak picture...indeed. :sigh:

-bd :dabs:

tralalala
01-17-2009, 10:38 AM

That statement is total pish. You've obviously forgotten what the likes of Hitler, Stalin, Mossulini and that Japanese chap did - They were targeting civilians, and civilians ONLY. I don't recall the Russians that were killed by Stalin to ever have thrown a rocket at him, nor do I remember the Jews of Europe killing Germans, or even attempting to "take over Europe" and claim it as their own. In fact, the Jews did quite the opposite - They were a huge positive force in science (Einstein), Psychology (Freud), Banking (Rothschild), and many other fields where the Jews held great success in bringing the human race another step forward. What have the Arabs of this world given us since Muhammad? Oil. That's about the only thing I recall which is positive about what they've given the world (though it causes pollution and all that crap, and algebra doesn't count - Everyone hates maths).

So, basically speaking, Hitler was going to kill Jews, for, well, being superior and bloody brilliant, and for being such a positive influence on humanity, whereas Israel aims to rid the world of a group of militants who claim to be Allah's messengers, who are killing Israelis, and generally are aiming to kill any infidel they can find - Yes, that includes Christians.. Or basically - Any western person who isn't a Muslim. Radical Islam is the worse thing that's happened to this globe since heck knows what. In fact, I doubt the world would have given a shit in the first place about the Arabs of the world if it weren't for their oil...

Snee
01-17-2009, 12:32 PM
They are making Hitler and Stalin look like cherubims.

And here I thought BawA and the mong above (the one I grabbed that quote off of), were the dumbest ones in this thread.

Snee
01-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Nearly serious post coming up:

At this point neither side is blameless.

The israeli government is as ruthless as it is because they can't back down. Too much pressure and too much fear. They've felt threatened for so long, they'll never back down now. They'll never fold before the other side does. Too much bad blood. And too much people having had a loved one being killed by the other side, or who've seen the hatred directed at them from people on the other side. I don't really think the people in charge want peace anymore, not so much that as some kind of "justice".

On the other side there's the palestinian militants, who are much the same. Only they use another set of tactics. While the israeli military target someone they reckon is a villain, and usually kills a bunch of other people in the process (not exactly hard to do, given that their targets like hiding in highly populated areas, if nothing else the people dying because of it make for good propaganda), the others just bypass the whole selection process and kill people at random. The only reason Israel looks worse right now, is because they have much greater resources, meaning they have the means to kill more people.

It's all terror.

I don't generally take sides in this thing, although I'll happily tell those supporting either side how stupid they are, when they are.

I reckon any sensible people left in there ought to get the fuck out of there. Leave the bastards to blow each other up.

If your god or country wants you to steal someone innocent's land, or for you to kill yourself by strapping a bomb to your chest and running into a mall full of people who've never done anything to you, or something, why should you listen?

Also: One big problem I'm seeing in threads like this, is that some people seem to have a notion that some victims are worth more than others. It's somehow alright to kill a few people here and there if you're the underdog.

torrentt
01-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Hamas: No truce before our demands are met.
While Israel prepares to declare a unilateral ceasefire, Hamas has no plans to hold its fire. Hamas representative in Lebanon, Osama Hamdan, said this morning that the different initiatives for a ceasefire were aimed at getting the Palestinians to concede things "which the enemy failed to achieve through the fighting".
Palestinian group's representative in Lebanon says organization won't hold fire in Gaza. 'Don't suggest that we surrender because we haven't been defeated and we won't be defeated,' he says.

The Flying Cow
01-17-2009, 07:54 PM
By the way, you should never mess with someone superior to you,because you will be crushed.

This is a good argument to cause genocide. :pinch:

Though I left out the extant parts of your discourse, they were highly amusing as well.

pentomato
01-17-2009, 08:16 PM

Though I left out the extant parts of your discourse, they were highly amusing as well.

Ok then lets let the palestinians destroy Israel with rockets and do nothing about it, yours is a good excuse, you have more weapons, let the other side destroy you little by little, one house and a few people at a time.

Brenya
01-17-2009, 10:06 PM

When he says superior, he means more powerful. He doesn't imply that the Israelis are morally superior or absolved of all blame. In order for genocide to take place the Israelis need to issue a campaign of dehumanization against their victims. Do you see any such evidence of this?

I think it's a good argument for Hamas to just let Israel keep their land. That however would undermine their very existence as an Islamic militant group and their very reason for being a political body.

What you call genocide is aggressive retaliation. Israel has no intent to take over Palestinian land. They just want to ensure that their people are safe. They will do this in the form of defense against a current assault, retaliation for a past assault, and anticipation to prevent a future assault. They do the first to feel safe in the present, and the next two to feel safe in the future.

Barbarossa
01-17-2009, 11:14 PM

The israeli government is as ruthless as it is because they can't back down. Too much pressure and too much fear. They've felt threatened for so long, they'll never back down now. They'll never fold before the other side does. Too much bad blood. And too much people having had a loved one being killed by the other side, or who've seen the hatred directed at them from people on the other side. I don't really think the people in charge want peace anymore, not so much that as some kind of "justice".

On the other side there's the palestinian militants, who are much the same. Only they use another set of tactics. While the israeli military target someone they reckon is a villain, and usually kills a bunch of other people in the process (not exactly hard to do, given that their targets like hiding in highly populated areas, if nothing else the people dying because of it make for good propaganda), the others just bypass the whole selection process and kill people at random. The only reason Israel looks worse right now, is because they have much greater resources, meaning they have the means to kill more people.

It's all terror.

I don't generally take sides in this thing, although I'll happily tell those supporting either side how stupid they are, when they are.

I reckon any sensible people left in there ought to get the fuck out of there. Leave the bastards to blow each other up.

If your god or country wants you to steal someone innocent's land, or for you to kill yourself by strapping a bomb to your chest and running into a mall full of people who've never done anything to you, or something, why should you listen?

Also: One big problem I'm seeing in threads like this, is that some people seem to have a notion that some victims are worth more than others. It's somehow alright to kill a few people here and there if you're the underdog.

Brilliant post, but you're wasting your time with this crowd :no2:

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 12:37 AM

I dont remember that in Octobar 1973 by Egypt
I just remember israel run without their paints :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Something Else
01-18-2009, 12:53 AM

It's all terror.

Brilliant post, but you're wasting your time with this crowd :no2:

Oi. I understood that. :snooty:

It made a hella lot of sense. Listen to Snee before getting involved in a war please children.

tralalala
01-18-2009, 05:32 PM

I dont remember that in Octobar 1973 by Egypt
I just remember israel run without their paints :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
Then explain the fact that at the end of that particular war, Israel had actually gotten back to the same points it had before that war :blink: