PDA

View Full Version : One question..

Aerozin
12-28-2008, 07:18 PM
I just came back from new zealand, where i lived for 6 months, and during theses months i didnt used any of my accounts on any tracker, now im trying to login but almost all trackers i've lost my acc , due to inactivit , theres anyway to recover them?

RedRansom
12-28-2008, 07:24 PM
probably NO...
Did you inform staff about this or write a little description on your profile about your situation? or if you would need trackers again why you didnt give its one of your trusted friend or just login for break inactivity?:ermm:
lastly if you removed for inactivity there is no option to get it again, but if your account just banned or disabled and still at there go to irc channel and explain ...

sacebac
12-28-2008, 07:31 PM
All you can do is go to irc and talk to staff....

cinephilia
12-28-2008, 07:37 PM
no, he has good chances to recover most of them as long as he explains courteously the reason why he didn't use his accounts (at irc support chan of course).

teflon05
12-28-2008, 08:41 PM
I don't know about that.....If you are only disabled, then yes, they can restore your account. But if the account has been deleted (which may be the case with a lot of the trackers after 6 months) Then it cannot be re-activated. The good news is that at most of the trackers, If your account has been deleted you should be able to get re-invited with out any problems from being a previous member.

pone44
12-28-2008, 08:48 PM
If this is the case then Search the Fst forum for Irc help links to the sites you lost. Go to irc and try to recover your accounts or at least explain what happened.
Should park your accounts next time or tell staff you are going on vacation, log in from wherever you are (maybe once a week) if you have internet access.
You might have to start over with some accounts-sites if deleted?

I just came back from new zealand, where i lived for 6 months, and during theses months i didnt used any of my accounts on any tracker, now im trying to login but almost all trackers i've lost my acc , due to inactivit , theres anyway to recover them?

Artemis
12-28-2008, 09:15 PM
I just came back from new zealand, where i lived for 6 months so did you like our little country ? even with it's sad broadband speeds :naughty:

helpme
12-28-2008, 10:08 PM
You have good chance to recover them if you give the staff at irc the right reason and you must tell the truth.
Good luck with that dude.....you need luck with that