PDA

View Full Version : how to get ethor ?

mrdarkstarr
12-29-2008, 12:11 AM
Hello

How to get in ethor (french tracker)
there is no registration page or something else, is there an invite system ?

sheriff 01
12-29-2008, 12:13 AM
you need to establish yourself here first and then maybe request it. But if you are brave enough to post a request thread you have to accept any bashing that comes with such endeavours!

Philip
12-29-2008, 12:14 AM
Yes, there is an invite system. Be active here and maybe you'll get invited some day :)

cinephilia
12-29-2008, 12:14 AM
the site is not open signup but there's an invite system. note that many members got 3 invites for christmas so you should find easily as long as you have a good reason to get in.

mrdarkstarr
12-29-2008, 12:17 AM
Oh sorry :)
Thanks for answers

cinephilia
12-29-2008, 12:25 AM
you need to establish yourself here first and then maybe request it. But if you are brave enough to post a request thread you have to accept any bashing that comes with such endeavours!
as far as i know, he didn't beg for invites, he just asked how ethor registration works.
anyway, if a new member proves that he doesn't matter about levels and deserves to get in a tracker, i won't hesitate to invite him rather than a bt rep whore.

sheriff 01
12-29-2008, 12:40 AM
as far as i know, he didn't beg for invites, he just asked how ethor registration works.
anyway, if a new member proves that he doesn't matter about levels and deserves to get in a tracker, i won't hesitate to invite him rather than a bt rep whore.

You have overanylized my point. When someone reads too far into something they are just grasping at something to start a fight about.;)

luckyman
12-29-2008, 12:41 AM
be patient and make you some good griend

cinephilia
12-29-2008, 01:05 AM

You have overanylized my point. When someone reads too far into something they are just grasping at something to start a fight about.;)
i just stated my point, nothing more...

ps: i wasn't referring to you by saying "bt rep whore" :rolleyes: