PDA

View Full Version : ntorrents.net (or another gaming tracker)

Ricey
12-29-2008, 12:41 AM
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to give a little ntorrents invite out to me? This is preferable, but any gaming site that has PSP and Wii torrents would be just dandy!

I will be honest and say I don't really use private trackers. That said however, I do have invites for Xtreme Wrestling Torrents and Pro Wrestling Torrents to give away if wanted.

I take pride in seeding - cos I'm pathetic in that way :P. So you're safe to give me an invite!

So...yeah...if anyone could throw one my way I'd be eternally grateful.

Cheers :)

EDIT: meant to say I am on a 20mb connection, so seeding definitely won't be a problem :)

stoi
12-29-2008, 12:44 AM
I believe Ntorrents does not have PSP, only Wii, as it stands for Nintendo Torrents.

I may be wrong, as I am not a member, but I am pretty sure I am not.

Ricey
12-29-2008, 12:46 AM
Thanks for your reply sir

well if thats the case, may I request an invite to a tracker which does both. If not, ntorrents is good cos public Wii torrents are harder to find than PSP.

I feel a bit stupid now :P

dragoi92
12-29-2008, 12:47 AM
U are right
They dont have psp games.
If u want psp u can request for bcg.

nbo
12-29-2008, 02:49 AM
underground gamer has free space all the time, keep checking it out.
or go to their IRC and request for one

RolandoMota
12-29-2008, 02:51 AM
you should also try thepeerhub they have open signups and a wide selection of games

stoi
12-29-2008, 03:02 AM
underground gamer has free space all the time, keep checking it out.
or go to their IRC and request for one

U-G do not have Wii or PSP, they only have games from before 2001.

I am not even a member and even I know that.

Funkin'
12-29-2008, 03:04 AM
UG won't help him out at all if he's looking for Wii and PSP games.

BCG may be a little hard for you to get into right now Riley(but who knows, someone might invite you), so I would suggest requesting bitGamer. The site is really good. A nice substitute for BCG if you can't get in.

EDIT: You seem like a descent member(only had a quick glance through your history) so go ahead and pm me with your email and I'll send you bitGamer.

nbo
12-29-2008, 03:10 AM
k, my bad.
there are a lot of posts right now with BCG GA so it's worth a shot, since it is probably the best one for games.
also the general sites like TL which is good and not hard to get into will have a good amount of games for both consoles

stoi
12-29-2008, 03:16 AM
well if he replies to my PM he is in BCG.

RolandoMota
12-29-2008, 03:25 AM
The peer hub has over a hundred wii games. I would tell you BCG but I dont have an account there yet but I posted on stoi giveaway hopefully I will get an invite or referral as well.

stoi
12-29-2008, 03:29 AM
yeah i am going to sort that out soon, been really busy these past couple of days, and just have not had the time.

but just for the record, we have 1246 Wii games (alive with seeders) and 761 PSP torrents, but we also have just started uploading PSP packs, and we have the 1st 400 on the tracker in 4 torrents from offlinelist. so 761 torrents does not equate to 761 games.

nbo
12-29-2008, 03:32 AM
well if he replies to my PM he is in BCG.
well then he should be all set :cool:

RolandoMota
12-29-2008, 03:36 AM
WOW stoi now i see why everyone wants to get into BCG