PDA

View Full Version : Waffles lifted the ban for Romania...

The Wanderer
12-29-2008, 02:47 PM
Great news for romanians... waffles lifted the ban for Romania. :)

cinephilia
12-29-2008, 02:51 PM
according to the homepage, they didn't.

DeNeDe17
12-29-2008, 02:54 PM
so what did they do !?

iEATlilKIDS
12-29-2008, 03:04 PM
according to my deepthroat inside waffels they will lift the ban on the gypsys, but keep the ban on the Romanians

ban
12-29-2008, 03:11 PM
according to the homepage, they didn't.
maybe they forgot to edit the news ,they lifted the ban :D

according to my deepthroat inside waffels they will lift the ban on the gypsys, but keep the ban on the Romanians

genius ,gypsies are a nomadic people who live throughout the world not only in Romania

C-mos
12-29-2008, 03:18 PM

according to your deepthroat .it's full of cum ..:)
why do you talk like that ?
they are not humans like you ?oh sorry you are too stupid to see that !

Magnum
12-29-2008, 03:20 PM

they are not humans like you ?oh sorry you are too stupid to see that !
Pwned :D

HurriGame
12-29-2008, 03:46 PM
if the rumors are true then those are very good news!

Magnum
12-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Is true,belive me!

Tenebrous
12-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Just give me a favor. Search in your marital bed and in your mother's bed. You will be surprised to find 2 gypsies there, nailin' your beloved women. Keep your mouth shut cuz 22000k gypsies wants to put their prick inside. Take a mouth of shit and make a wish for 2009. look over your shoulder, cocks are every step you make. Bye now you maggot, but I'll be back.

Alien5
12-29-2008, 05:05 PM
:lol:

iEATlilKIDS
12-29-2008, 05:24 PM
and to think i used to consider the republicans to posses the worst sense of humor in the galaxy. by the look of things thyre on par with the forginers , need to make a mental note and put the world order secret agents in the 3th slot

lhnz
12-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Meanwhile tonnes of other sites never made the dumb move of banning a whole country (especially one with such fast ISPs)...

Magnum
12-29-2008, 05:40 PM
If you think you are soo smart, did you know that gypsys came from India?Does this means that indians are gypsys ? Friend, they aren't a few, be carefull

I hate hypocrisy:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Tenebrous
12-29-2008, 05:55 PM
If you think you are soo smart, did you know that gypsys came from India?Does this means that indians are gypsys ? Friend, they aren't a few, be carefull

I hate hypocrisy:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Zboinggg aka pwned!!!
magnum, please, leave him alone. One stupid man throwed a rock in a lake and 10 smart ones start to find. Let's celebrate unbaning Romania. By the way...where is Romania?

RedRansom
12-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Waffles: Due to Romania being largely a cesspool of spam, viruses, phishing, and fraud, and phishing attempts, fraudulent donations, cheating, and the like from various Romanian IPs with zero action on the part of Romanian ISPs, Romania is hereby banned from Waffles. Please take care to not invite people if you know they’re in or from Romania. We will not take action against you, but may change tune in the future.this is all pointless cuz if someone trying to do this already know how to lurk ssh,seedbox,proxy (what the f*ck it calling)
This will only hurt standart home torrent user which only leeching, seeding and listening music when going to school at bus...
yeah ppl at same religon or place(country) can have same habits but this is not meaning ALL ppl at there BAD...(well usually %95 of it pehh but one ppl change everything like your baby,wife lol)
But there's a point at there which waffles though(at least i guess)( ban invited with inviter but this will take a time and do you really think this bad members have only ONE account? and this phishing will play again and again like a movie... Other member will still forced with phishing attempts so there is only one (fake) solution left "Ban Them All"...
well i have a idea ban all member from it :) like you done or some tracker already did...
But open a door like you can invite a Romanian friend but if he/she will catch for action ban all invite tree without ask so if you're really good user(or responsible) you will not risk you and your tree for one idiot :)
(ban invite tree always good cuz we already know ppl creating spare acc with their invites or from giveaway)
Friendship all over again, ain't?

TakeMS
12-29-2008, 06:08 PM
:(

Der0
12-29-2008, 06:09 PM
Again with the stupid offtopic and the racist oppinions...

Magnum
12-29-2008, 06:17 PM
Again with the stupid offtopic and the racist oppinions...
Like i say....You know what I talk about ;)

Der0
12-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Yeah mate i know i know.. ;)

cinephilia
12-29-2008, 06:36 PM
by the way, OP still didn't tell us where the info comes from.

piratebot
12-29-2008, 07:17 PM
This is going to be a great thread.

DeNeDe17
12-29-2008, 07:38 PM
They are not humans like you ?oh sorry you are too stupid to see that !
pwned :d

+1

Albo Da Kid
12-29-2008, 08:10 PM
Hopefully this could be a lesson to the Romanians and users from every country who like to cheat and trade.

Popov
12-29-2008, 08:12 PM
Great for romaians ;)

#Palestinian#
12-29-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm wondering why they ban romanian pple while they have incredable internet connectins ??

ban
12-29-2008, 08:54 PM
because of a retarded kid :

"A bunch of you may have received a PM from a Waffles user "TdskLink" this afternoon.
This PM was an attempt at phishing yahoo accounts. The user in question has been banned from Waffles, and the PM's which he sent have been removed."

piratebot
12-29-2008, 09:00 PM
.ro supposedly having great internet connections is not related to the bans. and also it's not because of only one .ro user. the whine is ridiculous.

yayyyyyy
12-29-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm wondering why they ban romanian pple while they have incredable internet connectins ??

they have probably the worst connections available worldwide...

they have decent speed only to the ppl that live near them (or in the same country)... international traffic SUCKS... and the same is for any of those est european countries :) (.ua and .ru included :P)

maddoxro
12-29-2008, 09:38 PM

they have probably the worst connections available worldwide...

they have decent speed only to the ppl that live near them (or in the same country)... international traffic SUCKS... and the same is for any of those est european countries :) (.ua and .ru included :P)

20 Mbps international traffic speed & 100 Mbps national speed sucks at 10 euro for home connections ? If you say so... :cry::cry:

....:naughty: ....

Cabalo
12-29-2008, 10:11 PM
.ro supposedly having great internet connections is not related to the bans. and also it's not because of only one .ro user. the whine is ridiculous.
their international peering is sub standard.
they may have good "internal" speeds, but outside romania, forget it.

pone44
12-29-2008, 10:13 PM
That is cool for Romanian members. :)

DeNeDe17
12-29-2008, 10:16 PM
3.2 MB/s 4 me is enough outside RO

Sollo
12-30-2008, 12:40 AM
Congratz :)

fox92
12-30-2008, 06:05 AM
thats great news to all romanian members! Its bit relieving that waffles did this because I feel that the whole of romania should not be punished cause of a few idiotic torrenters.

cinephilia
12-30-2008, 10:19 AM
seems it's just a rumor... if waffles lifted the ban, they would have updated the announcement.

The Wanderer
12-30-2008, 12:27 PM
seems it's just a rumor... if waffles lifted the ban, they would have updated the announcement.

:frusty:

Is it really important to you to have an announcement on the site about this, dude?

If you are so interested about this, why you don't make a topic on waffles forums? I'll be more than happy to reply you there. :yup:

cinephilia
12-30-2008, 01:56 PM
is it that difficult to tell us WHERE the info comes from ?

KushBlow
12-30-2008, 02:06 PM
From the land of munchkins.