PDA

View Full Version : bitmetv

kevinsert
12-30-2008, 06:28 AM
my account disabled and i went to irc there is a guy named @Nimueh and he says u know the answer..come on i didnt cheat..i just want to learn why my account disabled cuz im from turkey ?:angry:

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 06:45 AM
Or maybe because you traded? Or didn't use the site?? Do you still have any questions or did you just open a thread to get some post counts?

kevinsert
12-30-2008, 06:47 AM
i was Vip..no trade buffered that account on seedbox..what they want me ? sorry for not donate anything

pone44
12-30-2008, 07:01 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-got-bitmetv-need-sct-315315/?

Could be this?

Fight3r
12-30-2008, 07:06 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-got-bitmetv-need-sct-315315/?

Could be this?

Nice job, pone44:happy:

Artemis
12-30-2008, 07:21 AM
although that post is two months old, any trade of bmtv a/c's is investigated on all trading forums by the staff. It might take them awhile to get around to tracking down traded a/c's but if they do it's gone, no discussion.

kevinsert
12-30-2008, 07:32 AM

Could be this?

Nice job yeah but i didnt trade any account here ok :)
@artemis im not that noob..my nicknames different on good trackers.

bumrocks
12-30-2008, 07:39 AM
Nice job yeah but i didnt trade any account here ok :)
@artemis im not that noob..my nicknames different on good trackers.

Doesn't matter if you traded or not...You offered to trade.

Just cause you use different names doesn't mean you won't get caught...That is kinda noobish to think you are invisible just cause you use a different name.

Nice one TheDarkPone!

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 07:58 AM
i was Vip..no trade buffered that account on seedbox..what they want me ? sorry for not donate anything

o.O really no trade??

bentomans
12-30-2008, 08:05 AM

Could be this?

there's anything wrong ? :lol:

meelad
12-30-2008, 08:27 AM
edited. please delete

KushBlow
12-30-2008, 10:08 AM
Trader or Cheater.

only 2 ways, which one did you do :O

slymester
12-30-2008, 10:22 AM
Well you know what section to go to rejoin :naughty:

bumrocks
12-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Well you know what section to go to rejoin :naughty:

I have a sense of humor...And this post was funny! A perfect example of how to correctly use a smiley, too!

kevinsert
12-30-2008, 11:15 AM
suck my kiss guys...i didnt cheat..

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 11:24 AM

I got a 8000 Reward on who decapitates this disgrace first. You're making all my Muslim friends look bad. At least have some dignity and tell the truth.

Funkin'
12-30-2008, 11:31 AM
suck my kiss guys...

:lol:

kevinsert
12-30-2008, 11:54 AM

I got a 8000 Reward on who decapitates this disgrace first. You're making all my Muslim friends look bad. At least have some dignity and tell the truth.
you retarted?
im saying i didnt cheat ok...if you know english you would understand..
if i cheated why would i open thread about this ?

iEATlilKIDS
12-30-2008, 12:45 PM
so that u could proposition us with homosexual acts ?

KushBlow
12-30-2008, 01:25 PM

That doesn't even...make sense. :unsure:

benficao
12-30-2008, 06:43 PM
we should start an FST Court, and an investigating crew!

even if hes telling the thruth no one beleves in im so...
happens everyday

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 07:57 PM

happens everyday

The truth??? The guy is a trader ffs:frusty: . That just gave him his answer to why he was disabled. If it weren't for the "investigating crew" you'd probably still think he's a saint. Maybe give him an invite to bitmetv also then to find out theat he got your acc banned... So you should be thankful

benficao
12-30-2008, 08:03 PM
i just stated that, maybe once a day someone is really telling the thruth albo da kid i dont know him from anywhere.

btw why do threads like this show up everyday, ? dont they have no shame at all? or simple they think the IQ at fst is very low.

sickness936
12-30-2008, 08:50 PM
When you're a trader on FST always
Disable images or use a proxy.
Also type something like "bit me tv" OR b*tm*tv so the staff can't easily search for it through the search function here. No more than three letters (not bmtv). Given the date of your trading thread, this may have helped.
Lock your trade threads.
etc.

kevinsert
12-31-2008, 06:36 AM

happens everyday

The truth??? The guy is a trader ffs:frusty: . That just gave him his answer to why he was disabled. If it weren't for the "investigating crew" you'd probably still think he's a saint. Maybe give him an invite to bitmetv also then to find out theat he got your acc banned... So you should be thankful
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-trade-tti-invite-blackcats-invite-276054
is this makes you scum or asshole ?
i dont think so cuz i had 2 bitmetv accounts.i got one of them when they open signups and gave another acc for my friend he had seedbox..wanted to get sct and i had to trade and opened thread here as you can see.i dont understand you guys how can i get in sct without trade..i got waffles and i gave 3 KG invites from there one of the guys i gave invite help me to join sdbits actually we traded invites.. is this bad ?
if everybody uncomfortable with this Trade stuff tell the staff for closing Trade Section !!!!!!:angry:
And my last word im not cheater ok...
Please someone close this topic enough...

Albo Da Kid
12-31-2008, 07:33 AM
That thread was from a long time ago. It was my very begging here and I didn't know that trading will get you disabled and what not. Now you know that trading is not good and it's your choice to keep doing it or not. But i will warn you that trading will only get you in trouble.

bumrocks
12-31-2008, 08:17 AM
Also type something like "bit me tv" OR b*tm*tv so the staff can't easily search for it through the search function here. No more than three letters (not bmtv). Given the date of your trading thread, this may have helped.
Lock your trade threads.
etc.

Thanks for the info dupe account dude...

Edit: Down below pone didn't catch on to the fact that I am quoting a FST expert with only 2 posts...With that username at least...

pone44
12-31-2008, 08:26 AM
Aren't proxies banned on those sites mentioned.

When you play in Dirt you get dirty... :badrod:

Lock your trade threads.
etc.
Why :phone:?