PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Wheelmods invite plzzz.....

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 07:27 AM
:DHi. I name is Albo and I Dream has always have to once have into Wheelmods.
Some people might think I delusional for even think about this but I no think so.
I think everyone can have hope and dream. When I first have into the torrent world i no have nothing and now I have most of the high level trackers, except wheelmods.
I am no collector though I sweare. I just need my dream tracker. I think every one should have a chance because I look at it like this::naughty:

:("It's like America...I mean this is still where people come to make it. It's a beautiful idea..."

Tony wakes up in the safe house: another day of hiding. That night, he and Paulie sit in the car at the end of a Teterboro airport runway, watching planes take off as they wait. Finally, Agent Harris shows up. Tony runs through the snow flurries to join him in his car. He tells Harris he remembered the name of the bank that the Arabs used. "You just remembered?" Harris asks. Tony counters with a question: if Harris's Brooklyn contact might be able to tell them where Phil is. "You're over-reaching," Harris ends the conversation. Tony heads over to visit Carmela and the kids at their hideaway - the estate house Carmela bought for her next remodel. Meadow is on her way out and AJ is saying goodbye to Rhiannon. Tony tells AJ that Uncle Bobby's funeral is set and he's expected to attend. When AJ questions how that's possible, given they're all at "Defcon 4," Carmela explains: "There is always a large FBI presence." Indeed, at the burial, the feds are watching the camera feeds from a nearby van. At the reception after the funeral, AJ blows up at the shallowness of the conversation at his table, complaining about the dire state of the world. Jason jokes they should join up "go kill some f**kin' Anjelik:gunsmilie," and AJ retorts that would be better than watching the "jack-off fantasies on TV of how we're kicking their ass." Tony and Benny play cards at the safe house. Anthony Maffei enters with Patsy to deliver an envelope that's "light." When Carlo tells Tony they're going to visit Silvio at the hospital, Tony says he's got things to do: "My daughter," he says cryptically. "Yesterday it was his gout," notes Benny. In Little Italy, Butch and Ray Ray take a call from Phil who's angry at the failure to locate Tony Soprano. Butch broaches the idea of reaching out, but Phil shuts him down: there's no going back.Tony visits Janice at her house. He's the only one who understands her dark sense of humor she insists as they discuss her plans. She wants to make a go of it with Bobby's kids. As Tony's leaving, he gets a call from Agent Harris: "Multiple calls traced back to a pay phone in Oyster Bay, Long Island." Tony thanks him for the tip.Parked in his SUV, AJ and Rhiannon listen to music - and make the move to consummate their friendship. As they are going at it, the car starts smoking - literally - and the two barely escape before it goes up in flames, exploding as they scramble away. Tony and Carmela read AJ the riot act for parking his SUV in leaves. "The catalytic converter and the dry vegetation!" shouts Tony. "If any1 thinks that this thread is serious, then I feel sorry for you. you'd have run them over?" Carmela adds. AJ pleads his defense: depression. Still, he manages to see the bright side when told he's not getting a replacement car. "We have to break our dependence on foreign oil."
The Feds, listening in on a wiretap, pick up Tony's call to George, asking him to arrange a sit-down. In an empty warehouse, George brings Tony and Paulie together with Butch and Albie and Little Carmine. Tony asks for a location on Phil; they refuse but tell him to do what he has to do. Promising Tony they'll come to back to him with "a number" to cover Janice's loss, Butchie and Tony shake hands.The Soprano family returns home and Paulie, Tony and the crew regroup in the back room of the pork store. Paulie is unnerved to see the cat from the safe house has made the trip. He wants to get rid of it, but Tony insists the cat stay. In the meantime, the guys cruise Oyster Bay, searching for Phil.
Janice visits Uncle Junior while Uncle Pat is visiting to report the news of Bobby's death, but Junior doesn't seem to know who she is. Later, Pat reports to Tony that Janice was fishing for Junior's money. Paulie tells
:shutup::shit:TakeMS to go F**K Himself. But Tony insists Junior can "f**kin' rot."AJ sits across from with his new female therapist (with legs to rival Melfi's) from the psychiatric hospital. He tells her he's felt "cleansed" since his car blew up.Concerned, Paulie calls Tony from the Bing early in the morning when Carlo is a no-show for a meeting. He suggests maybe Butch has taken out another ranking guy, but Tony has another theory: Carlo's flipped. When Paulie recalls that Carlo's son Jason was picked up yesterday for selling X, the theory looks even more plausible.

:DI am sorry I have written a little too much, but this is nothing compared to my dedication for this great great tracker. Me just want people to know that I am ANTI-TRADER:gunsmilie and i will help out the community as much as i can. I friends can all vouch for me that I have good member. If the admin of Wheelmods is reading this post, please give me for an invite. Thank you:lol:

PS: Pm me for any any screenshots or userdetails I have interested in giving me an invite:cool:

(http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nerdtb6.jpg)

PoorFook
12-30-2008, 07:29 AM
Why would you want a site that doesn't wants anybody who doesn't knows any insider?
They're just a typical general tracker and you'll just not have any use for it if you're already on other general 0day trackers.

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 07:31 AM
But it's my dream.... Am I not allowed to have a dream?:(

pone44
12-30-2008, 07:42 AM
Doubt you will get your wish though. I do not get the Sopranos story though?

What is that?

Why would you want a site that doesn't wants anybody who doesn't knows any insider?
They're just a typical general tracker and you'll just not have any use for it if you're already on other general 0day trackers.

Way more secure than a typical track.

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 07:45 AM
I thought by writing more my chanes of getting the invite would increase. This is what I have seen most users do when requesting so i thought of giving it a try do

sheriff 01
12-30-2008, 07:45 AM
Maybe the gates might open for you bro, i hope they do!:yup:

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 07:51 AM
Maybe the gates might open for you bro, i hope they do!:yup:

Thank you:D

killercam101
12-30-2008, 08:17 AM
Albo tends to spam in peoples threads :'( and has shown lack of respect by telling me to f*ck a goat numerous times. He has shown he can't handle more than three trackers and tends to post tiny urls in irc chat. I don't support him nor this tracker so allow me to paste lyrics to a lil wayne track : tittled : A milli

Ima Millionaire,
Im a Young Money Millie in aire, tougher than Nigerian hair,
My criteria compared to your career just isnt fair,
Ima venereal disease like a menstrual bleed..
Threw the pencil and leak the sheet of the tablet in my mind,
Cuz I dont write shit cuz I aint got time,
Cuz my seconds, minutes, hours go to the al mighty dollar,
And the al mighty power of dat chit cha cha chopper,
Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Father motha fuck a copper,
Got da maserati dancin on the bridge pussy poppin,
Tell the coppers..hahahaha you cant catch em, you cant stop em,
I go by them goon rules if you cant beat em then you pop em,
You cant man em then you pop em,
You cant man em then you mop em,
You cant stand em then you drop em,
You drop em cuz we pop em like Orville Redenbacher,

owner of wheelmods :

http://bum.net/pics/xzibit.jpg

Sanka113
12-30-2008, 08:40 AM
X to the Z.

Disme
12-30-2008, 08:53 AM
A pic says more than a 1000 words:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1372/dreamsen0.jpg

meelad
12-30-2008, 09:05 AM
don't listen to these mortal creatures who are spamming your thread. pm me. i have 4 invites. :P

let me check my pms

ben99
12-30-2008, 09:25 AM
don't listen to these mortal creatures who are spamming your thread. pm me. i have 4 invites. :P

let me check my pms

you are just begging to get a shitload of pms.

As for the op, dreaming to get invited to a tracker is kinda weak.

CaptanAmerica
12-30-2008, 09:32 AM
filled in 2 hours? :wacko:

gratz! :cool:

PoorFook
12-30-2008, 09:34 AM
Dreams are alright but what do you want from the tracker itself?

It doesn't has any specialty.

kevin305
12-30-2008, 09:35 AM

let me check my pms
As for the op, dreaming to get invited to a tracker is kinda weak.
Agreed, imo Albo you should make your request a little more detailed. In reality you probably aren't gonna get invited anyway but, at least show users that you are serious and have posted a quality, well thought out post on why you want to join this "dream tracker". It will only increase your chances to get in at best.

CaptanAmerica
12-30-2008, 09:44 AM
Agreed, imo Albo you should make your request a little more detailed. In reality you probably aren't gonna get invited anyway but, at least show users that you are serious and have posted a quality, well thought out post on why you want to join this "dream tracker". It will only increase your chances to get in at best.

lmao did u ever read his first posts? or u just havent nuff time for that. i guess itss the longest request i have seen ever

Peanut
12-30-2008, 09:48 AM
damn, need a lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,bro

CaptanAmerica
12-30-2008, 09:51 AM
damn, need a lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,bro

u can get it right next door :dabs:

pone44
12-30-2008, 09:55 AM
:dabs: You guys are wild. :P

kevin305
12-30-2008, 10:00 AM

lmao did u ever read his first posts? or u just havent nuff time for that. i guess itss the longest request i have seen ever
Oh come on, his post really had nothing pertaining to why he wanted the tracker. Just a long story which is tl;dr and not really dealing with much of anything :blink:

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 10:26 AM
:)Thanks for vouching for me guys. I feel like I have a chance now:D

bump

KushBlow
12-30-2008, 10:32 AM
Dreams are meant to be dreams.

You will NOT get UK-T! Especially through a REQ! Period.

I'm sorry but that's life. I've tried to get FTN too....

cinephilia
12-30-2008, 10:49 AM
bump
you deserve BRO
plzzzzzzzz invite this guy
he helped a lot
good luck m8

:P

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 10:50 AM
^^Thank you dude:D

bump

slymester
12-30-2008, 10:55 AM
*posting like a n00b wanting to get his post count up*

Good luck duuuuude

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 10:57 AM
Don't be jealous dude. Get with the program or hop off. dont you know thats how it works. The higher BT rep and postcount are, the higher your chances are

Hitman86
12-30-2008, 11:12 AM
lol...its just an tracker...get a life bro

Funkin'
12-30-2008, 11:59 AM
^ You do realize this was a joke, right? I mean, it had to have been. Because who the fuck would actually be dreaming of getting into uk-t?

I did enjoy the Sopranos read though. I've actually just started watching this whole series over again, so that was kind of entertaining. ;)

jasperr
12-30-2008, 11:59 AM
Don't be jealous dude. Get with the program or hop off. dont you know thats how it works. The higher BT rep and postcount are, the higher your chances are

Dude!

why do you get with the program here... the point is this, BT rep and post counts don't mean shit.. thats only a myth and would only apply here at FST only... What does it mean? it means that, your chances or much lower of getting into a tracker like wheel mods.. they don't like the attention posts like this bring.... personally, i think they should loosen their belts a little bit, go head and let some new blood in..... but, its a tight knit community... there's a lot of good stuff posted about them and a bunch of bad stuff as well... but, at the end of the day it's still JUST a tracker, none the less...

saying all that... chances are low that you'll get in. So, all i can say is at least your trying.... i guess

IdolEyes787
12-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Good luck with the dream bro.Everyone should have dreams.
I aspired to something once.
The fact that it left me broken and bitter ,covered in ulcers and living in a cardboard box should not dissuade you from perusing those things that are important in life.

Wait what's that disme? He wants to get into some silly tracker?

Piss off and let me get back to eating my rat sandwich you little shite.

Albo tends to spam in peoples threads :'( and has shown lack of respect by telling me to f*ck a goat numerous times.

I hope that my post doesn't count as spam since then all the important peoples won't like mes.

Oh and go fock a goat killercam.

interwebz
12-30-2008, 01:09 PM
i might know a guy who can get you a demonoid invite code... if that helps.

dragoi92
12-30-2008, 01:35 PM
i might know a guy who can get you a demonoid invite code... if that helps.

DONT SPAM:shutup:

LubTheStaringCat
12-30-2008, 01:36 PM
A pic says more than a 1000 words:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1372/dreamsen0.jpg

“Disme” you must be most negative person, that I've read on these boards.
Are you always under a dark cloud, why are you so dam negative all the time
Can't you be a little more positive just once.

Dreams and Goals are worthy to follow no matter how long they take, you may make mistakes a long the way, you may fall.
But you learn from your mistakes, You pick yourself up If you fall. If you fall again you pick yourself up again, but you never give up.

Not everyone will agree with what I say, but that's their opinion that's there right.
It's not mine, but for talking sake we will agree to disagree.

I will follow my dreams, goals, wishes It may at the end of the day get me nowhere, but at least I'm trying.
“Albo Da Kid” Is trying,
Can all you lot say the same. O I'm sure there will be a few witty responses.

May the flaming commence

Goodluck “Albo Da Kid”

Artemis
12-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Good luck with the dream bro.Everyone should have dreams.
I aspired to something once.
The fact that it left me broken and bitter ,covered in ulcers and living in a cardboard box should not dissuade you from perusing those things that are important in life.

Wait what's that disme? He wants to get into some silly tracker?

Piss off and let me get back to eating my rat sandwich you little shite.

Albo tends to spam in peoples threads :'( and has shown lack of respect by telling me to f*ck a goat numerous times.

I hope that my post doesn't count as spam since then all the important peoples won't like mes.

Oh and go fock a goat killercam.

You never did explain what left you broken and bitter, covered in ulcers and living in a cardboard box ?
I mean seriously, the scenario's are endless :naughty:

oh and go frak a goat killercam......

manbearpig
12-30-2008, 02:39 PM
I didn't know there were members here who are in UK-T :P

IdolEyes787
12-30-2008, 02:57 PM
You never did explain what left you broken and bitter, covered in ulcers and living in a cardboard box ?
I mean seriously, the scenario's are endless :naughty:

I wrestled over whether I should reply to you Artemis since unlike some others I really don't like to spam but my naturally helpful nature has forced me to.

It's actually too painful to go into detail about but suffice it to say it involved Puerto Rican twin stripper sisters a '69 Ford Fairlane convertible and a donkey.

Cabalo
12-30-2008, 03:23 PM
/me votes to sticky the thread!

Shinzen
12-30-2008, 03:48 PM
i think its worth trying

benficao
12-30-2008, 05:53 PM
best of luck, at least youre a simple guy, myslef i wish for all the money and bitches in the world!

but at least you just whant a place to be. good luck, hope youre not a card collector.

Albo Da Kid
12-30-2008, 07:26 PM
:clap:Bravo Focus

I can't tell you how much your post has inspired me today.
I was feeling a little down by the replies I was getting until now.
Disme's post really crushed my dreams for a while but then I realized something
after reading your reply.
I realized that by having dreams we are helping ourselves
become better human beings and we learn to be friendly and nice
to eachother. We kow how it is to hope and we would never dare to put
someone down or make them feel bad.

:cool:Thanks for cheering me up dude I was really
starting to loose it

And Disme get a life dude:boxing:

bump

sheriff 01
12-30-2008, 07:28 PM
at least your request is going better than mine went!:lol::lol::lol:

LubTheStaringCat
12-30-2008, 07:57 PM
I've learned through experience with regards the certain requests I've made.
I've crashed and burned along the way, and all that's been said In this thread was said In my requests, and toasted with vinegar
I believe the saying goes like this, been there, done that, did that before..

I've learned with patience It may take a long time to get where I want to go, and learn what I want to know.
But never give up my dreams, goals, wishes

With all things In life patience Is the key, learn from our mistakes and our turn will come.

CaptanAmerica
12-30-2008, 09:40 PM

let me check my pms

ok, now i got tha it was a bad joke :sick:

killercam101
12-30-2008, 09:47 PM
ALBO!!!!!

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l123/bigredonenedm/HIS_POWER_LEVEL_IT27S_OVER_NINE_THO.jpg

NinjaX
12-31-2008, 01:27 AM
Just wait patiently my friend,

patience is a virtue ;)

also have a nice new year

Scavenger
12-31-2008, 01:54 AM
Boo!

Albo Da Kid
12-31-2008, 04:18 AM
Thx for the compliment but im not there yet Killercam101. If i get a level 10 then im almost there.:D

bump

Disme
12-31-2008, 09:12 AM
Disme's post really crushed my dreams

Wow ... the fact your dream can be crushed by a picture, posted by some complete stranger on a public board you've never talked to or got to know in any way, actually says more about your personality than mine :whistling

And Disme get a life dude:boxing:

The words of a complete stranger on a public board I've never talked to or got to know in any way don't make much of an impression. :rolleyes:

“Disme” you must be most negative person, that I've read on these boards. Are you always under a dark cloud, why are you so dam negative all the time
Can't you be a little more positive just once.

Sorry m8 :huh: , I used al my positivity on this post :
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-fsc-giveaway-post3062112/postcount31

That's more than enough for 2008...

Albo Da Kid
12-31-2008, 09:28 AM
lol Disme this whole thread is a joke dude. Sorry that i told you to get a life:cool:

Look what just happened to me recently though. Someone attempted to scam me lolol:w00t: I am not posting his name because i don't want to break any rules but look whot he wrote me.

Wheelmods, i cant give u just like that free inv, i dont think anyone will give it free so what u can offer???

KushBlow
12-31-2008, 09:37 AM
Oh and btw you don't just 'get' an invite, a Power Seeder has to request it in the special forums, he needs at least 3 profile links to major trackers, 2 profile links to normal forums you're a part of, and why you want to join.

So..go make some friends ;)

Disme
12-31-2008, 09:44 AM
lol Disme this whole thread is a joke dude. Sorry that i told you to get a life:cool:

What made you think I wasn't joking myself ;)

Albo Da Kid
12-31-2008, 10:04 AM
Oh and btw you don't just 'get' an invite, a Power Seeder has to request it in the special forums, he needs at least 3 profile links to major trackers, 2 profile links to normal forums you're a part of, and why you want to join.

Real friends or e-friends??

What made you think I wasn't joking myself ;)

lol:cool:

dragoi92
01-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Bumpy bumpy

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 02:58 PM
This is retarded. Fake REQs shouldn't be allowed (if this is one). Bin.

cinephilia
01-02-2009, 09:38 PM

i heard you also need some friends to get your FTN request fulfilled :rolleyes:

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 09:41 PM

I didn't open a REQ thread did I :).

And yeah you need friends for everything these days...

cinephilia
01-02-2009, 11:01 PM

I didn't open a REQ thread did I :).

And yeah you need friends for everything these days...
thread or not, it's still a request ;)

killercam101
01-02-2009, 11:03 PM

I agree it takes away from the traders who are also requesting tracker invites in the giveaway section :dry:...da block da block is HOTTTT

monk3y
01-02-2009, 11:10 PM
most likely not gonna happen through a thread on fst.

good luck though.

Bubbauk
01-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Whats wheelmods? ive no idea what your on about

ALso you will be banned instantly and whoever invites you will also be banned from this imaginary site?

Cabalo
01-02-2009, 11:20 PM
WOW bubbauk!
what took you so long to start posting with us ?

Bubbauk
01-02-2009, 11:27 PM
WOW bubbauk!

Im confused.

Euronymous
01-02-2009, 11:31 PM
WOW bubbauk!

Im confused.
Your easy to confuse, newb.

IdolEyes787
01-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Whats wheelmods? ive no idea what your on about

you will be banned instantly and whoever invites you will also be banned from this imaginary site?

There are the best kind to be banned from.

Or course on the positive side I will have more time to hang out with my imaginary girlfriend then..

Besides it seems people at imaginary sites can't spell either.
Or punctuate?for that matter.

At least they're polite.

Pity they're imaginary.

sheriff 01
01-02-2009, 11:44 PM
WOW bubbauk!

Im confused.

Im confused just reading your posts, thank god there aren't many to read through.:lol::lol::lol:

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 02:19 AM

You're juts mad because you know my req is going to get filled before yours:pinch:

killercam101
01-04-2009, 06:52 AM

You're juts mad because you know my req is going to get filled before yours:pinch:

http://aklemai.com/albums/forum/house_oh_snap.gif

apextwin146
01-04-2009, 09:22 AM

http://aklemai.com/albums/forum/house_oh_snap.gif

Man i wud love to see House as a Staff at some popular site .. It would be just awesome to idle in their support IRC ..

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 10:21 AM

I thought your chasing the Black Rabbit now anyway.

Tip: look in Northern Canada.

mamacita
01-04-2009, 08:06 PM
He saying in a sarcastic way that you've been a member since 2006 and only have 3 posts.:pinch:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabalo http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/buttons_fst/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-req-wheelmods-invite-plzzz-327293-post3086296)
WOW bubbauk!

Im confused.

IdolEyes787
01-04-2009, 08:33 PM
That's not what I got out of it at all.:whistling

Popov
01-04-2009, 08:34 PM
http://media.g4tv.com/images/blog/2007/12/06/633325462873135493.jpg

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 10:23 PM
This thread has failed worse than Popov's attempt to have a life

killercam101
01-04-2009, 10:24 PM