PDA

View Full Version : Help finding an NZB

llama85
12-30-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm new to this whole Usenet thing, and I think I've got the hang of everything except finding the files I want. I've downloaded several from this site, and they work flawlessly, but the selection is limited here

I'm coming from torrents, and it seems a lot easier to find things on torrent. Looking on the bay, i see several healthy torrents of what i want, but It would take days to download on torrent, and i want the security of newsgroups.

I'm looking for a 720p HD version of Into The Wild in H.264 or WMVHD format. This sites NZB section lists a few that look perfect but they all say "NZB file no longer available" I've tried several other search sites with no luck.

I also used to like to just browse torrents and see whats popular and download those, but i don't really see a way to do this on Newsgroups.

Any insider knowledge for me here?

MultiForce
12-31-2008, 02:30 AM
If you look at the file names in the post you should be able to find the release @ www.newzleech.com

I don't recommend binsearch for everything as they often miss partial searches and file names.

llama85
12-31-2008, 02:34 AM
Yeah, all i can find is french versions... would these still be useable for me? I've always avoided foreign language downloads... is there a way to switch it back to english once you get it?

MultiForce
12-31-2008, 02:41 AM
Can you give me the file name, I'll check it up.

llama85
12-31-2008, 03:06 AM
filename? i don't have one. I'm looking for a 720p HD version of Into The Wild in H.264 or WMVHD format.

ive just been searching "720 Into The Wild" or "hd Into The Wild"

MultiForce
12-31-2008, 08:36 PM
Nah can't fin anything interesting. I'm sure it will be reposted laster.