PDA

View Full Version : music tracker invite?

SpeakingSoul
12-31-2008, 09:31 PM
Can someone invite me to a good music tracker?

I used to have STmusic and softmp3, but neither of those accounts work anymore. I just don't know where to look for music anymore.

I have a good ratio on bitmetv and can provide screenshots. Otherwise, I don't really have anything to offer in return(maybe a boxee invite?).

Thanks in advance.

sheriff 01
12-31-2008, 09:37 PM
Why do the accs. not work anymore?

SpeakingSoul
12-31-2008, 09:54 PM
I assume they expired, but softmp3 seemed to suddenly get strange and was in another language when I tried to login.

sheriff 01
12-31-2008, 09:56 PM
I assume they expired, but softmp3 seemed to suddenly get strange and was in another language when I tried to login.

Maybe your trying the wrong url at softmp3 because i have never had something strange happen there yet.
What url you trying?

SpeakingSoul
12-31-2008, 10:05 PM

Maybe your trying the wrong url at softmp3 because i have never had something strange happen there yet.
What url you trying?

http://www.softmp3.org/login.php

sheriff 01
12-31-2008, 10:07 PM
yeh, thats the correct url. what message you getting when trying to login?

SpeakingSoul
12-31-2008, 10:09 PM

Not one that I can understand.

Felaktigt användarnamn eller lösenord.
Om du glömt lösenordet kan du återställa genom länken ovan.

But it was on a red background.

sheriff 01
12-31-2008, 10:12 PM
Thats strange, i suggest going to there irc:
SoftMP3.orgirc.freequest.net/softmp3.eng (irc://irc.freequest.net/softmp3.eng)Open to all.

SpeakingSoul
12-31-2008, 10:14 PM
Thats strange, i suggest going to there irc:
SoftMP3.orgirc.freequest.net/softmp3.eng (irc://irc.freequest.net/softmp3.eng)Open to all.

thanks, I will try that

dragoi
12-31-2008, 10:19 PM

But it was on a red background.Felaktigt användarnamn eller lösenord means Incorrect username or password ( it is in swedish ) and then it says that if you forgot you password click the link above , maybe you should recover the password and everything should be fine .

SpeakingSoul
12-31-2008, 10:32 PM

But it was on a red background.Felaktigt användarnamn eller lösenord means Incorrect username or password ( it is in swedish ) and then it says that if you forgot you password click the link above , maybe you should recover the password and everything should be fine .

Thank you. I wasn't sure of the language. I've tried recovering, and it says what I assume is email address not found in database(finns inte med i databasen), so I can only assume my account was removed or something.