sheriff 01
01-01-2009, 05:12 PM
What is your username there?

J-dye
01-01-2009, 05:12 PM
that guy needs some serious help :dabs:

nbo
01-01-2009, 05:13 PM
lol, yeah those racist pricks, who cares.
the question is who did you call a pinhead?

Stranger99
01-01-2009, 05:16 PM
lol, yeah those racist pricks, who cares.

cuz he bashed me for no reason,a pack was uploaded there and i commented that the pack info(source from torrentfreak or sumthin) has flaws,he thought i was saying that pack has flaws,he said sumthin then i said him pinhead thats

Oh who,lol i don't remember!

cinephilia
01-01-2009, 05:22 PM
mooji :lol:

Do u fuckin understand english,Did i blame the uploaders

The flaw is not in the pack The flaw is in the listing of the movies ,the source used!

So stop being moronic u pinhead!

lysine
01-01-2009, 05:26 PM
you're not getting that one back, lol.

KushBlow
01-01-2009, 05:29 PM
never call mooj names! he's like a brother to me! :P

Mooj is awesome dunno how you could fight with him.

http://i43.tinypic.com/i6mj9z.gif

Stranger99
01-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Yea mooji he started it then ban him too,he also used bad words :/

KushBlow
01-01-2009, 05:32 PM

Well he's staff he's allowed to.

Stranger99
01-01-2009, 05:36 PM

Damn gosh wud i ever have known that hes staff there i wud have fuckin apologized rather than bashing him :blink:

KushBlow
01-01-2009, 05:41 PM

Damn gosh wud i ever have known that hes staff there i wud have fuckin apologized rather than bashing him :blink:

Well yeah I guess....check your PM :).

hangemhigh
01-01-2009, 05:43 PM
maybe you were banned for your spelling..

Funkin'
01-01-2009, 05:52 PM

Fuck that. If the guy was calling you names and acting like a bitch first(apologies KushBlow, I know you like this mooj) then you don't have to apologize for shit. Even if he is staff. But then again...maybe you shouldn't have been jumping his shit over something like pack info.

Anyways, fuck em'. Move on, it's only a tracker. Just use TL and IPT for now on.

KushBlow
01-01-2009, 05:55 PM

Fuck that. If they guy was calling you names and acting like a bitch first(apologies KushBlow, I know you like this mooj) then you don't have to apologize for shit. Even if he is staff.

Fuck em'. Move on, it's only a tracker. Just use TL and IPT for now on.

Yeah I get you Funkin', they should treat people with respect too but if that happened to me even if I wanted to flame him back I wouldn't because I don't want to lose my ScT account.

Just like when your boss talks shit to you, sometimes you wanna talk back but you can't because you'll get fired so you have to sit there looking dumb and take his crap. It sucks :mellow:.

And btw I don't know mooji much but everytime I talk to him he seems very nice :).

ghurka
01-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Firstly you comment on something that SCT has no control over and was based on how many people downloaded the movie in the year 2008....not when it was released. Where is the flaw in that.

Then you call a staff member a pinhead. Can't see that any tracker site wouldn't ban you for that.

Raban
01-01-2009, 06:16 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/11tx3li.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/2yye6o3.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/axv8x.png

Cabalo
01-01-2009, 06:18 PM
this is one of those bans you just can't argue against.
they did a good job. fact.

basilhaydens
01-01-2009, 06:21 PM
mooji is a noob staff member powertrippin

What a fucking shit show that site is.

meelad
01-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Accept it. Most of ScT staff are egoistic creatures. Get another sct account and enjoy.

I mean, whenever anyone comments in forums that some popular scene release is not getting uploaded, they give the same old comment that uploaders do whatever they can. Why can't you accept your mistakes and improve them rather than bashing those who point out the flaws.

Although when you posted a comment Pendrive, you should have been more clear that you are blaming torrentfreak.

This is the reason why I never use forums or torrent comments because I don't want to put my account in danger. FTN is at least better than ScT when it comes to staff.

IdolEyes787
01-01-2009, 06:34 PM
this is one of those bans you just can't argue against.
they did a good job. fact.

And yet I will.
Unless there is some racial slur to pinhead that I'm unaware of banning without explanation and chance to make amends is way over the top.
If Pendrive was a good member up to that point a warning would have been more appropriate.
Geez I've seen people do really bannable shite get nothing because they were friends on staff.
All I can say is staff or not this staffer should realize that if he can say something like focking noob with impunity then he has given a member the right to also.
Pinhead.

Raban
01-01-2009, 07:19 PM
stranger have you tried apologizing to mooji .... . . lol.

cinephilia
01-01-2009, 07:22 PM
keep your dignity, never submit.

Funkin'
01-01-2009, 07:34 PM
I don't know. That first screen that Raban posted was edited by Pendrive. So I don't know what he typed before that edit. But...Pendrive in no way cursed at him, or called mooji a name(at least in that edited post). So mooji saying "so shut your fucken nub mouth" was totally uncalled for, and was extremely childish. Pendrive was just making a comment about the up. Which most trackers encourages their member to do, do they not? It's not like he said something like "oh my god your upload is fucking rubbish you half wit, what...are your parents brother and sister?".

Or maybe he did before the edit...who knows.

I don't know Stranger, in the future if you find a fuck up with someone's upload, I think it would be better to discreetly pm the uploader and tell him about it. Just view this as a learning lesson and move on.

Swift
01-01-2009, 07:34 PM
keep your dignity, never submit.

yes move on

Swax
01-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups

Sorry to topple the ScT Staff bashing bandwagon, but Pendrive wasn't really banned just because of his comments.

He was found offering his account & invite for trade about 3 months ago, which is against ScT rules. But being the stereotypical "ego tripping power hungry" ScT Staff member that I am I decided to give the guy a second chance....

He had this noted in his comments, so when he pissed off mooji/uploaders again he blew his second chance.

Oh, and it wasn't mooji who banned him (or me), sorry to ruin people's theories further.

H&K
01-01-2009, 11:47 PM
Hmmm then he was given very decent treatment by staff. I don't mind staff over there at all. Users themselves can be pretty hectic at times, attacking you if you say one thing against the norm but i've had no gripes with the staff.

cinephilia
01-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Assumption is the mother of all f*ck upsSorry to topple the ScT Staff bashing bandwagon, but Pendrive wasn't really banned just because of his comments.

He was found offering his account & invite for trade about 3 months ago, which is against ScT rules. But being the stereotypical "ego tripping power hungry" ScT Staff member that I am I decided to give the guy a second chance....

He had this noted in his comments, so when he pissed off mooji/uploaders again he blew his second chance.

Oh, and it wasn't mooji who banned him (or me), sorry to ruin people's theories further.
fair enough indeed.

benficao
01-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Assumption is the mother of all f*ck upsSorry to topple the ScT Staff bashing bandwagon, but Pendrive wasn't really banned just because of his comments.

this lats words could also not be true, but instead, a lie to cover everyones eyes, for the fact that, somethimes sct staff are rude, they seam to forget they have lots of new torrenters so to speak, ppl whit no experience, and strongwill u wont simple shut up.

they payed for the invite, this should mean they are free to talk, critize.

ps: staff is always right, after all its their home. we are always a guest!

cinephilia
01-02-2009, 12:04 AM
this lats words could also not be true, but instead, a lie to cover everyones eyes, for the fact that, somethimes sct staff are rude, they seam to forget they have lots of new torrenters so to speak, ppl whit no experience, and strongwill u wont simple shut up.
generally, sct staff ban without giving any explanation (the user know why) so what would be the interest of lying ?

if you could read the post carefully, you would have understood that Pendrive didn't get banned for his comments but because of a trade and if staff gave him a second chance, it's probably cause he was a donator.

Swax
01-02-2009, 12:10 AM

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7971/pendrivedk5.png (http://imageshack.us)

I don't think I could be any more honest without actually handing over my login details in person

What's with all the conspiracy theories these days... :slap:

Cabalo
01-02-2009, 12:22 AM
someone should do something about his accounts at either FSC and FTN. :whistling

kevin305
01-02-2009, 12:27 AM

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7971/pendrivedk5.png (http://imageshack.us)

I don't think I could be any more honest without actually handing over my login details in person

http://www.alexross.com/FF8.jpg

benficao
01-02-2009, 12:30 AM
generally, sct staff ban without giving any explanation (the user know why) so what would be the interest of lying ?

if you could read the post carefully, you would have understood that Pendrive didn't get banned for his comments but because of a trade and if staff gave him a second chance, it's probably cause he was a donator.

and wheres the proofs?
know really if u had screw up, and everyone nows sct never unban...

i do some errors but that was my point .

H&K
01-02-2009, 12:41 AM
and wheres the proofs?
know really if u had screw up, and everyone nows sct never unban...

i do some errors but that was my point .

The screenshot above. You can clearly see mods notes.

IdolEyes787
01-02-2009, 12:45 AM

Then I stand corrected and ScT was more than fair to him.

I don't think that there were any conspiracy theories presented just over reaction to the facts as they were presented.
I appreciate that you took the time to explain them here Swax since obviously you were under no obligation to.

I for one learned a lesson as once again someone claiming innocence for being banned was proven full of shite.:pinch:

Blackbeard
01-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Just now i tried logging in and it says acc disabled

wtf :pinch:

i feel the reason is i called a guy pinhead who called me nub fuck or sumthin

without any warinng wtf

staff pls help i won't comment even ever

Damn return me ma account :cry:

i think i can't go to irc even now :frusty:

If the guy was calling you names, and you got banned just for doing it back, i'd wouldn't wanna use a tracker with rude staff like that no offense sct, but anyways tell the irc op what really happened if it don't move on. theres other trackers like ftn etc.

Oh you tried to trade ur account? dude no wonder ur banned

nbo
01-02-2009, 12:57 AM
well now that i see the whole story i must say your second comment was uncalled for, there is a way to say things and if you would have spoke nicely you probably what not have been banned.

Still the comment in my opinion does not justify the ban, though if on top of that you also tried to trade your account thats something else..

BlackBird_
01-02-2009, 12:58 AM
I appreciate that you took the time to explain them here Swax since obviously you were under no obligation to.

Well said.

Oh, where is Pendrive to explain this shit now? :rolleyes:

slymester
01-02-2009, 01:32 AM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6268/glittermaker12182007044sa3.gif FTW :lol:

cinephilia
01-02-2009, 01:35 AM
:lol::lol: (sorry, i couldn't resist!)

Artemis
01-02-2009, 01:38 AM
I for one learned a lesson as once again someone claiming innocence for being banned was proven full of shite.

Also check Pendrive's (Stranger99) sig here stating he is a non trader, so he is also a liar about his status here on FST.
I also thank you swax for taking the time to explain the details behind this members ban. I still don't understand why on earth anyone would ask why they were disabled on a public forum that has absolutely zero to do with the tracker concerned (any tracker), first you have to wait to even see if staff have checked this and ad nauseum other forums in the hope you will get the answer, but more importantly , saying you are innocent and forcing staff to reply with the actual circumstances for a ban usual just makes the poster look like an idiot.

Ghost
01-02-2009, 02:17 AM
The facts show that Pendrive is a trader, liar and pretty bad at deceiving people. But I think everyone has forgotten about a moderator saying "so shut your fucken nub mouth". which was unethical coming from someone who is suppose to enforce the rules and set a good example for people to abide and follow.
Does this mean it's ok for mods to belittle its members and ok for admins to let them?

Di@monds
01-02-2009, 02:23 AM
The facts show that Pendrive is a trader, liar and pretty bad at deceiving people. But I think everyone has forgotten about a moderator saying "so shut your fucken nub mouth". which was unethical coming from someone who is suppose to enforce the rules and set a good example for people to abide and follow.
Does this mean it's ok for mods to belittle its members and ok for admins to let them?

Well yes if the member have broke every rules...I dont see staffs bashing a good users.

Artemis
01-02-2009, 02:42 AM

Where are ethics involved ? a private tracker is not a democracy, and users are merely guests, they (the staff) really can do whatever they feel like and this is a relatively mild example and was provoked anyway.
You have no 'rights' as a member of a private tracker and your a/c can be disabled at any time, without any explanation if they so feel.
If you do not like the staff or atmosphere at a tracker then simply find an alternative and move on.

Funkin'
01-02-2009, 03:00 AM
Where are ethics involved ? a private tracker is not a democracy, and users are merely guests, they (the staff) really can do whatever they feel like and this is a relatively mild example and was provoked anyway.

You usually make great points in your posts, and this one is no different, except for what I bolded.

How did Stranger(which I think is a complete douche now and I am no longer sticking up for him since he deceived us) provoke this mods childish behaviour? All he did was mention that there was something wrong with an upload. And instead of getting a reponse like..."thank you for the notice, I'll look into it", he gets "shut your fucken nub mouth".

Raban
01-02-2009, 03:22 AM
why doesn't feeling post in these kinda threads anymore . .. . .

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2009, 04:02 AM

Stranger you had my vote.... until i read this post^^. You should be ashamed of yourself. Acting like you don't know the reason of why you were banned. If they gave you a chance when they caught you trading then why would you go and screw it up??

:lol::lol: (sorry, i couldn't resist!)

non trader ftw. yeyyy

Detale
01-02-2009, 06:44 AM
[. a private tracker is not a democracy, and users are merely guests, they (the staff) really can do whatever they feel like and this is a relatively mild example and was provoked anyway.
You have no 'rights' as a member of a private tracker and your a/c can be disabled at any time, without any explanation if they so feel.
If you do not like the staff or atmosphere at a tracker then simply find an alternative and move on.

Thanks again Art for pointing this out. I think many people feel a sense of entitlement when they are a member of a tracker. I said if before and I'll say it again. Their site-Their rules.

I also think it was very cool of Swax to come here and explain when he was under absolutely no obligation to. Thanks

cousspized
01-02-2009, 07:28 AM
Owner decides all.

murder
01-02-2009, 07:47 AM

Well said.

Oh, where is Pendrive to explain this shit now? :rolleyes:

He wont be back I bet.

bumrocks
01-02-2009, 08:22 AM
Once again an Epic "what happened with my account" thread. Without a doubt, everyone of these ends up being from a douche guy who lies and turns out to be a trader...Or maybe it is just that I remember all those cause they are funny as shit!

Personally, I have problems with anyone that wants to point out mistakes in the comment section of of torrent. mooji was correct in being an ass to that guy...May have been too hardcore, but deserved nevertheless. As someone else pointed out...PM the uploader if it is so detrimental...

meelad
01-02-2009, 08:39 AM
No one can pm the uploader because torrents are uploaded as anonymous. And regular scene releases are uploaded by a bot anyway.

Stranger99
01-02-2009, 10:10 AM

bad language edited

Swift
01-02-2009, 10:12 AM
this attitude won't get you far

FACE_TO_FACE
01-02-2009, 10:13 AM
just use another tracker... u have so much choice, specially in 0days trackers

Stranger99
01-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Bad language edited

Artemis
01-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Omg omg wtf i this just prove that i wanted to trade my account and i will fuckin give u all trackers ihave

FUCK U SCT BITCHES U MOTHERFUCKERS SON OF BITCHES FUCK SCT

FUCK U B ASTARDS

FUCK FUCK FUCK

You're a true vulgarian aren't you ? :fear:

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Sorry to topple the ScT Staff bashing bandwagon, but Pendrive wasn't really banned just because of his comments.

Omg omg wtf i this just prove that i wanted to trade my account and i will fuckin give u all trackers ihave

FUCK U B ASTARDS

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Keep it up and you'll get another invite in no time :naughty:.

Stranger99
01-02-2009, 10:56 AM
i am really sorry for the bad language is just used for that creepy site but it was all out of anger,there is nothing special in sct so i don't give a f... now

i don't give a f... if u call me a trader just cuz that illiterate staff told u to do so :lol:

They will do what they want for money,tommorow when their site will be full they will call their staff trader without any proofs and ban them so that new members can invest money to get into that p2l crap

Edit:All those calling me trader Read my post on next page also ;)

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 11:02 AM
i am really sorry for the bad language is just used for that creepy site but it was all out of anger,there is nothing special in sct so i don't give a f... now

i don't give a f... if u call me a trader just cuz that illiterate staff told u to do so :lol:

They will do what they want for money,tommorow when their site will be full they will call their staff trader without any proofs and ban them so that new members can invest money to get into that p2l crap

Well at least you keep your dignity nice job :).

Hope you don't lose any other trackers man.

Stranger99
01-02-2009, 11:06 AM

cuz i am not a member of any other p2l crap who have no respect for their users :P

Even if any further discussion i can give proof of how i was invited to rest of the trackers i have,i feel like i have 8-9 trackers more and i can give proof of each one how i was invited

And for the late reply,i was busy with office work thats it ;)

stitched
01-02-2009, 11:44 AM
i think most of the staff from most of the trackers are good...i have been to infamous bitmetv,sct,scc chat rooms.....they try to help users with problems, not every staff is arrogant, if u go there often enough i am sure some one in the staff would listen to what you have to say and give a proper explanation, might not necessarily enable your account.....
users usually judge staff on the basis of whether they get their disabled account enabled or not...which is not fair, or the right thing to do.
9 times out of 10 staff does the right thing.

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2009, 12:00 PM

cuz i am not a member of any other p2l crap who have no respect for their users :P

Even if any further discussion i can give proof of how i was invited to rest of the trackers i have,i feel like i have 8-9 trackers more and i can give proof of each one how i was invited

And for the late reply,i was busy with office work thats it ;)

I'm just waiting for pone to pop out with some proof of him trading. even if would not be I surprised you got banned for bad mouthing a tracker. lol I just got banned from STN and black rabbit for talking bad about black rabbit. It wouldn't surprise me a bit. But i bet you are a trader though.

PlayeR
01-02-2009, 12:01 PM
oh my, you just used those harsh word. and edited it with some lame reasons.
actually i read the thread after you edited but there are members quoted it.

you just complained because they banned with no reason and then you mocked them because they banned as a trader.

,there is nothing special in sct so i don't give a f... now

ok, but then why you made this thread if you dont give a crap?..
I actually feel sorry you at first but after seeing img from Swax. I changed my mind.

and Like Idol said "I for one learned a lesson as once again someone claiming innocence for being banned was proven full of shite.:pinch:"

Thank you Swax for clarifying this even if you dont have to.

iEATlilKIDS
01-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Stranger99's integrity and street cred R.I.P

Stranger99
01-02-2009, 01:10 PM

you just complained because they banned with no reason and then you mocked them because they banned as a trader.

I actually feel sorry you at first but after seeing img from Swax. I changed my mind.

and Like Idol said "I for one learned a lesson as once again someone claiming innocence for being banned was proven full of shite.:pinch:"

whoa read my posts carefully i had full respect for sct untill this shit happened but now i don't give a fuck

Some one posts without any reasons and proof and u guys blv him nice thats y i also said i don't give a fuck if u call me a trader :O:lol:

give me proof i traded i swear i will list u all my trackers login and pass on the same site on the very same thread!!!!!!!

One more thing these sct shitters say that i tried to trade sct for its 3 months before,that means around 12 weeks before... though i am meber of its for like 26 weeks

pwned :lol:

IdolEyes787
01-02-2009, 01:17 PM

FUCK U B ASTARDS

FUCK FUCK FUCK

You're a true vulgarian aren't you ? :fear:

You mean like Spock?

Live long and prosper Stranger.

http://digitalleafblower.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/IMG_7015_edit-1.jpg

Stranger99
01-02-2009, 01:33 PM

Again i don't understand y is everyone talking abt my words i have already edited

All right chill and listen

What will be ur first reaction if some one call u a rapist for a rape some one else has done

Thats exactly what happened with me

Then later on i chilled up and realised shouting in front of deafs and even deafs who don't have any moral values is useless
no moral values cuz every second guy calls sct staff a greedy dog including ftn admin himself if i remember properly
i don't give a fuck keep calling me trader :lol:

one more thing u know sct staff consists of rapists and murderers..Sorry i don't have any proofs :lol:

IdolEyes787
01-02-2009, 01:36 PM
The baby picture wasn't random btw.

PlayeR
01-02-2009, 01:58 PM
but you edited all of your posts :dabs:

BlackBird_
01-02-2009, 02:16 PM
One more thing these sct shitters say that i tried to trade sct for its 3 months before,that means around 12 weeks before... though i am meber of its for like 26 weeks
pwned :lol:

So what?

Maybe you wanted a second account there, why not? :shifty:

Swift
01-02-2009, 02:16 PM
this thread is only spam ... already been solved so I don't see the point of more spam

Stranger99
01-02-2009, 02:27 PM
but you edited all of your posts :dabs:

yeh stressed but by editing i have only added sumthin ;)

tralalala
01-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Right, I've read through most of this thread, and it's time for a reply that should make sense to all sides.

Detale and Artemis basically said it all. When you own a website, or even something non-virtual such as a book, money, a CD.. You not only physically own it, but you hold the RIGHTS for it (assuming you didn't download the CD.. :P). Holding these rights mean you can do as you wish with it (as long as you don't break any rules, though on the web there are hardly any rules, if at all).

So, back to owning a website/tracker: The owner, and all the people he assigned as sub-owners (mods, admins, coders etc.), also share a part of the ownership as designated by the sysop. Hence, they can also do literally as they wish with all people under them. Joining a site/tracker as a member means you obviously know someone in the tracker that invited you there (or you traded for the invite), so you get INVITED to use the tracker and follow it's rules. On top of these rules, sysops and admins, mods and sub-mods can do as they wish with you, since it's their site. Their rules. Their ownership. You have no mandate over anything they wish or can do, just as you can't really argue with, say, a ban on FST issued by one of our admins (to say the least).

You should in fact be quite thankful you were given the opportunity to use the tracker you were invited to with all of its features and files available to download, and lay low, keep a low profile, and not cause any havoc.

In the case one of the above mentioned (admin, mod etc.) decides to ban you, for whatever reasoning they may have, there is nothing you can do. It's their decision taken at their discretion, meaning they do not have to, and to be honest mostly will not tell you why you were kicked from their tracker. Usually the reasoning is good enough for you not to need an argument.

If in fact you feel you were banned for no good reason, most tracker staffs will hear you out on IRC, which is pretty decent. If they still won't let you back in, then who are you to decide how they should run their site, and who they should leave in or not?

I'll admit, I was banned from BMTV for being an Israeli, but I said screw it, I don't care.. I can get most TV programs from many other places on the net, so why bother bitching about the reasoning behind my bannage? Their decision... Fair enough. moved on, and have no complaints about what I can download from various other locations on the net whatsoever.

So, for you (Stranger), and for the rest of the BT community - No one really cares too much about why you were banned, so bitching about it here basically causes flame wars and unnecessary spam. Bite your lip, grow a pair, and move on. It's fast, simple and easy.

Locked, and left here for the community to read.