PDA

View Full Version : Disabled from Elektronic. Help please

Swanky
01-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Hi,

I was disabled from Elektronik today. I was wondering if there's any hope to get my acct re-activated as I did not do anything wrong. My username was pressingle. Can anyone help me:cry:?

Cabalo
01-01-2009, 06:50 PM
trust me, you did something wrong.

cstrik3
01-01-2009, 06:52 PM
trust me, you did something wrong.

LOL :yup:

sheriff 01
01-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Hi,

I was disabled from Elektronik today. I was wondering if there's any hope to get my acct re-activated as I did not do anything wrong. My username was pressingle. Can anyone help me:cry:?

Did you happen to format your hdd just before getting disabled?:lol:

Cabalo
01-01-2009, 06:57 PM
...or restart the router ? :lol:

vpg8000
01-01-2009, 07:14 PM
That sucks

Swanky
01-01-2009, 07:19 PM
So I guess they're 100% on the ball in disabling everyone they've done it to. We are all condemned without even being heard in a IRC channel. I wish the Elek guy would at least post here to let me know exactly why. This is bullshit.

Cabalo
01-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Elektronik roams around here often. who knows...
but if i were you, i wouldn't expect be listening nice things about this.

Swanky
01-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Yeah, this thread can only one way. I still would like an answer. FREE SWANKY!

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2009, 04:20 AM
You definitely did something wrong to get disabled from Elektronic. I'm just waiting for Elektr0nik to come online and post the reason.

elektROnik
01-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Swanky, you celebrated the New Year in a plane from Czech Republic to USA ?!

sheriff 01
01-02-2009, 04:20 PM
If i can recall, were'nt we all on that plane? I was pretty wasted but i can recall landing on a tarmac somewhere!:lol:

Cabalo
01-02-2009, 04:30 PM
... with satellite internet access :lol: :lol:

slymester
01-02-2009, 05:08 PM

Haha. I love it when this guy posts.

Swanky
01-02-2009, 07:08 PM

Actually I did. I was in the Czech Republic for a 6 months exchange program and now I am back home. So people are banned for moving? Shouldn't you people maybe take these things into consideration before banning people? I want my account back!

pone44
01-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Mile High style.

Cabalo
01-02-2009, 08:02 PM

Actually I did. I was in the Czech Republic for a 6 months exchange program and now I am back home. So people are banned for moving? Shouldn't you people maybe take these things into consideration before banning people? I want my account back!
i think the verb "want" is not the appropriate one to use here.

Popov
01-02-2009, 08:50 PM
IF that's true I think the guy should have the account back.

btw, why did he a new account here ?. I suppose he have another too, but he have maybe been trading on that :/

Swanky
01-02-2009, 08:57 PM
1)Moving from one location to another overseas destination = Not a reason to disable an account

2)Swanky= Not Guilty

*Raises Fist in the air*

cinephilia
01-02-2009, 08:59 PM
i think you should provide more details about your "travel" if you want your account to be reenabled.

lysine
01-02-2009, 09:05 PM
it wouldn't be too difficult to provide scan/photo of the entry/exit stamps on your passport. would prove your case easily...

Swanky
01-02-2009, 09:16 PM
I left January 1st from Ruzyne Czech Rep and stopped over in Heathrow a London for approximately 2 hours. Finally took a direct flight from Heathrow to John F. Kennedy airport in NYC and arrived at 6:15PM. Pretty much logged on shortly after and started torrenting. Then was disabled the next morning. The airline was British Airways FYI

lysine
01-02-2009, 09:17 PM
passport proof, or it didn't happen.

cinephilia
01-02-2009, 09:28 PM
also think to send a fingerprint Swanky :P

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 09:31 PM
I left January 1st from Ruzyne Czech Rep and stopped over in Heathrow a London for approximately 2 hours. Finally took a direct flight from Heathrow to John F. Kennedy airport in NYC and arrived at 6:15PM. Pretty much logged on shortly after and started torrenting. Then was disabled the next morning. The airline was British Airways FYI

:lol:

I believe him, don't you?

ajsi
01-02-2009, 09:35 PM
dunno, that's how you have to flight to nyc from czech rep :D although it doesn't mean anything. a stamp or visum from the passport would be nice proof though ;)

Area51
01-02-2009, 09:49 PM
if u made a giveaway , or spam , fake share , etc. sure u have disable .
the elektronik staff made good work and they action by the rules .

fstalk
01-02-2009, 10:24 PM
I don't know the exact reason, but spam might be the reason.
Elektronik is more strict about spam than ever before.

Swanky
01-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Why don't I just give all of you a sample of my DNA ;p . And yes I am guilty of having spammed the forums to get some points. If that's the reason, I think a warning would have been adequate. I will be sending proof to you all and will be vindicated!

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2009, 11:13 PM

ahhahahhah and he always delivers. Good one elektR0nik:lol:

elektROnik
01-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Swanky, your last login from a CZ location was on 2008-12-31 11:39:15 - that's 10:39 in CZ.
We have an single ip from USA and the last access was on 2009-01-01 17:43:23 which is 12:43 New York time.
Something doesn't add up... :ermm:
I may be wrong with all these timezones-differences but if you provide me a real proof(not verbal explanations) like a scan/photo of the entry/exit stamps on your passport(i'm not interested in your name or things like that) i promise i will publicly apologize here and will offer a little present on the tracker after enabling your account.

ps : the email change was needed for a good new start to this New Year ? :naughty:

puckface
01-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Swanky, your last login from a CZ location was on 2008-12-31 11:39:15 - that's 10:39 in CZ.
We have an single ip from USA and the last access was on 2009-01-01 17:43:23 which is 12:43 New York time.
I may be wrong with all these timezones-differences but if you provide me a real proof(not verbal explanations) like a scan/photo of the entry/exit stamps on your passport(i'm not interested in your name or things like that) i promise i will publicly apologize here and will offer a little present on the tracker after enabling your account.

ps : the email change was needed for a good new start to this New Year ? :naughty:

quite the detailed post.

slymester
01-03-2009, 12:37 AM

Haha. I love it when this guy posts.
:yup:

cinephilia
01-03-2009, 01:17 AM
owned :fst:

Jekyll
01-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Flawless victory from elektROnik.

*Jekyll bows.

Cabalo
01-03-2009, 01:54 AM
:wave: swanky

Swanky
01-03-2009, 01:59 AM
I'm trying to figure out how to upload pics of my passport on to my computer (yes I am a noob at this). You fuckers will be sorry you condemned me like this.

And email changes aren't allowed? I was simply changing it from my Cz school's email address (which I wouldn't be using anymore) to my personal.

Cabalo
01-03-2009, 02:13 AM
scan or photo.
then you must upload to some site and keep the link.
i suggest imageshack.us

sheriff 01
01-03-2009, 03:45 AM
Somehow i have a feeling this is not going to end well for you swanky.:noes:

Artemis
01-03-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm trying to figure out how to upload pics of my passport on to my computer

You don't have a digital camera or a phone with a camera in it ? Or know anyone that has one ? As long as the picture shows the entry and exit stamps on the page (which doesn't need to be a macro) then it'll be fine,
imageshack or tinypic to host the image and you'll be vindicated.......

KushBlow
01-03-2009, 11:05 AM

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-giraffe-shuns-duck1.jpg

Popov
01-03-2009, 02:30 PM
...Atm Elektronik is in the lead, but I really hope Swanky can upload a passport-proof to get the lead of this tremendous drama...

Swift
01-03-2009, 03:18 PM
move along Swanky :))

staff at elektronik know what they talk and they rarely make mistakes

Swanky
01-03-2009, 03:27 PM

No you move along. Elektronik are not God. They are people and make mistakes too. My buddy's coming to help me upload my passport pics later today (I hope, he is not very reliable) and you, Albo da Kid, Elektronik, and all of the rest of you non-believing wankers will bow down and kiss my feet!!! :yup:

01-03-2009, 03:36 PM
lol i <3 this thread , more drama then yo babys mama

benficao
01-03-2009, 03:40 PM
1º youre dumb
2º didint it cross your mind to warn the staff?
3º unless youre a super mega usefull user there, be glad they have the time to look at your situation.

sheriff 01
01-03-2009, 03:44 PM

Did the tarmac you landed on look like this?

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc344/t-pain20/special_airfield.jpg

dragoi92
01-03-2009, 03:52 PM

No you move along. Elektronik are not God. They are people and make mistakes too. My buddy's coming to help me upload my passport pics later today (I hope, he is not very reliable) and you, Albo da Kid, Elektronik, and all of the rest of you non-believing wankers will bow down and kiss my feet!!! :yup:

hello n00b
u hope to get elektronik acc
just hope for it

Swanky
01-03-2009, 03:59 PM
1º youre dumb
3º unless youre a super mega usefull user there, be glad they have the time to look at your situation.

Sometimes, when you're moving from one country to another, the thought of warning your tracker may slip your mind you condescending ****. I've been lurking here a while and you seem to think that you're the shit and you're somehow superior. All I have to say is :rolleyes:

elektROnik
01-03-2009, 04:00 PM
My buddy's coming to help me upload my passport pics later today (I hope, he is not very reliable) and you, Albo da Kid, Elektronik, and all of the rest of you non-believing wankers will bow down and kiss my feet!!!
Ok smart ass..
Forget about scanning passport or things like that. I really wanted to help you but if this is the attitude i'm getting i don't really care even if you actually did travel - your account remains disabled and you just got an banip too.

have fun !

hotshot6473
01-03-2009, 04:05 PM
You just got smoked

starfly3r
01-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Total Pawnage.....

Swanky
01-03-2009, 04:14 PM
:(:cry::cry: I was just joking around! Give me another chance Elektronik! You just don't get my sense of humor! :cry::cry::cry::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch:

KushBlow
01-03-2009, 04:16 PM
:(:cry::cry: I was just joking around! Give me another chance Elektronik! You just don't get my sense of humor! :cry::cry::cry::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch:

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/obvious_troll.jpg

Just give up now, dude.

Swanky
01-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Yes I shouldn't have called you a wanker. That was very childish. I got carried away with the thread. I apologize. Too little too late???? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

pone44
01-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Why did you sign up here? Just to post this?

Or to be a active member here at Fst?

KushBlow
01-03-2009, 04:23 PM
So you admit you didn't have Elektronik? And you just want it?

Ghostbusters
01-03-2009, 04:27 PM
So you admit you didn't have Elektronik? And you just want it?

Looks to me like he traded the account for something else, International IP change & email change flagged the account as suspicious and was auto disabled. After this I reckon he created an account here to try and have the account reactivated but his poor attitude towards the one person that could have helped him resulted in a perma-ban

Just a guess lol

sheriff 01
01-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Just out of fairness i think we should at least let him post his uploaded proof if he has any. He has apologized and besides whats wrong with a little more entertainment.:lol:

Ghostbusters
01-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Just out of fairness i think we should at least let him post his uploaded proof if he has any. He has apologized and besides whats wrong with a little more entertainment.:lol:

True, I reckon the Photoshopped passport is going to be hilarious lolo

Swanky
01-03-2009, 04:32 PM
I had it. Lost it. Made a tasteless joke. Got banned. End of story.

elektROnik
01-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Yes it's too late..
Be glad i looked into your problem in the first time.
I usually ignore ppl who don't even know how to spell the tracker's name/link.

It's all about respect and dignity and maybe you'll learn what that means someday...

Please don't play that "elektronik's staff thinks they're Gods" record, cause it really isn't the case here.

KushBlow
01-03-2009, 04:36 PM
Bingo! We have a winner! What do we have for her Johnny?

I think this can get binned now :).

dragoi92
01-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Bye Bye Swanky

Cabalo
01-03-2009, 04:51 PM
excellent thread.
it's always a joy to read elektronik's posts about how someone got banned.

let's add this swanky to the disguised traders group.

Swanky
01-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Yes it's too late..

It's all about respect and dignity and maybe you'll learn what that means someday...

Please don't play that "elektronik's staff thinks they're Gods" record, cause it really isn't the case here.

Please consider forgiveness. Even OJ got a second chance ;). For now...close thread :(

KushBlow
01-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Yes it's too late..

Please consider forgiveness. Even OJ got a second chance ;). For now...close thread :(

OJ didn't do it! :shifty:

sheriff 01
01-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Yes it's too late..

That was the worst example you could use to prove your point.:lol:

Cabalo
01-03-2009, 05:10 PM
here is what i find fishy about this thread, or maybe i'm just a bit paranoid:
you just registered an account here at FST to open this thread, and yet you seem to have some knowledge how things work around here.
i wonder if this is the only account you have here (for sure staff will investigate you), or maybe it just happened because you needed help and googled and found this site (yeah, right).

BlackBird_
01-03-2009, 05:11 PM
:wave: Swanky

KushBlow
01-03-2009, 05:12 PM
here is what i find fishy about this thread, or maybe i'm just a bit paranoid:
you just registered an account here at FST to open this thread, and yet you seem to have some knowledge how things work around here.
i wonder if this is the only account you have here (for sure staff will investigate you), or maybe it just happened because you needed help and googled and found this site (yeah, right).

Maybe he's a tech nerd :bag:

sheriff 01
01-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Cabalo, you sir, win the prize! :hooray::hooray::hooray:
:clap::clap::clap:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

benficao
01-03-2009, 05:28 PM
1º youre dumb

Sometimes, when you're moving from one country to another, the thought of warning your tracker may slip your mind you condescending ****. I've been lurking here a while and you seem to think that you're the shit and you're somehow superior. All I have to say is :rolleyes:

:cool: good for you.
bye.

Popov
01-03-2009, 05:32 PM
...And elektronik wins after a hilarious knock-out...

Bye Swanky, but this wasn't really your game ! ;)

Swanky
01-03-2009, 05:37 PM
The world will never know the truth. I wish you all well...even benficao. I will learn from my mistakes and maybe I can come back and make a giveaway one month down the road to prove that I'm not all bad. I salute you all. :cool:

cinephilia
01-03-2009, 09:16 PM
I've been lurking here a while

puckface
01-03-2009, 09:19 PM
I've been lurking here a while

yup, thats called lurking. "a lurker is a person who reads discussions on a message board (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Message_board), newsgroup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroup), chatroom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatroom), file sharing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_sharing) or other interactive system"

the more you know..... :)

On topic. Swanky: you should still post the pics of what was requested from you, it would clear your name around here at least, and maybe you may get a 2nd chance from elek.

cinephilia
01-03-2009, 09:24 PM
i know what's a lurker, i just forgot that bittorrent section was not restricted to 30 days membership :mellow:

benficao
01-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Good Luck dude.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 12:12 AM
^^He doesn't need it. He's a skilled liar.

Cabalo
01-04-2009, 01:12 AM
The world will never know the truth. I wish you all well...even benficao. I will learn from my mistakes and maybe I can come back and make a giveaway one month down the road to prove that I'm not all bad. I salute you all. :cool:
yeah!!!
giveaways are nice and important!
and please also don't forget to put in your sig that you are anti-trader, otherwise u are not cool.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 01:34 AM
Swanky what mistakes?? I thought you were innocent....

lol cut the BS and listen to cabalo

vpg8000
01-04-2009, 01:42 AM
Yeah post your proof and clean you name!