PDA

View Full Version : The WTAW Level System...

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Do people really still rely on levels :lol:? You know in the WTAW thread? Hell that thing wasn't updated since 2007, and still most people just think about levels...

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Do people really still rely on levels :lol:? You know in the WTAW thread? Hell that thing wasn't updated since 2007, and still most people just think about levels...

Is that why you are dreaming of FTN???:blink:

Edit: I meant because of it's level not because it's outdated

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 12:21 PM

Is what why? Because it's outdated? Your comment makes little sense.

It's FTN, I didn't say I want UK-T or FTWR or anything...Oh and how's your UK-T request doing :lol:?

EDIT: Tell me another great no ratio tracker I'll be happy to REQ that instead.

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Oh right so if it was UKt or FTWR you would write more than a half a page explaining why it's haunting your dreams. Since it's a bigger level and all.
Last time I checked FTN was better than both of those so show it a little more respect rather than saying "It's just FTN"

Btw if your humor was as good as your thread starting skills you would get that the uk-t req was a joke.

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Oh right so if it was UKt or FTWR you would write more than a half a page explaining why it's haunting your dreams. Since it's a bigger level and all.
Last time I checked FTN was better than both of those so show it a little more respect rather than saying "It's just FTN"

Btw if your humor was as good as your thread starting skills you would get that the uk-t req was a joke.

I'm the one with bad humor? You're the one that started a useless thread that mods would/did bin (although I doubt it was a joke). How is that even remotely funny?

And I didn't say 'It's just FTN' I said 'It's FTN', can't you see that? I meant it's FTN meaning that it's not overhyped to high hell like some other trackers, if you didn't notice that's a good thing.

:rolleyes:

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2009, 12:48 PM
I think to make that kind of judgment you'd have to be in FTN first don't you think?. I don't know who told you ftn it's not over hyped because I hear otherwise every day. But we must be living in a different world. You're living in the one where big things happen when you open up such logical topics.

lol useless thread? look 4 posts up and see what kind of thread you just opened. A topic which gets discussed every week.

And guys remember!!!! To get into UK-T you have to make a request mocking lame users who write the same lame things over and over for every request and DO NOT forget to write a half a page about the sopranos. It always helps because it shows how dedicated you are by writing SUCH long paragraphs.

ovisan
01-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Fighting each other for stupid things will easily cut off your chances to get whatever you wish for. Imo only traders care about levels. I think we should all think about what tracker and community suits us better, not only to go up in that good for nothing top. There ale many other excellent trackers not even listed in it.
I for instance like to register for trackers where I have friends and people I know or, if I don't know anyone and I am there for the content, make sure that I will make a couple of friends asap so something will get me back there even if I have nothing to share.

Have a nice day!

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 01:00 PM
I think to make that kind of judgment you'd have to be in FTN first don't you think?. I don't know who told you ftn it's not over hyped because I hear otherwise every day. But we must be living in a different world. You're living in the one where big things happen when you open up such logical topics.

lol useless thread? look 4 posts up and see what kind of thread you just opened. A topic which gets discussed every week.

And guys remember!!!! To get into UK-T you have to make a request mocking lame users who write the same lame things over and over for every request and DO NOT forget to write a half a page about the sopranos. It always helps because it shows how dedicated you are by writing SUCH long paragraphs.

Detale JUST posted the attitude thread and you come here and start again. Shows how smart you are...

And no I don't have to be in FTN for that my buddies have it and they can't get enough of how great it is, and he and I share the same interests.

Oh btw is that WTAW dude gone?

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2009, 01:01 PM
^^ already got what I want.. but i think that was directed more to Larry Herb from xbox live over there.

Detale JUST posted the attitude thread and you come here and start again. Shows how smart you are...

And no I don't have to be in FTN for that my buddies have it and they can't get enough of how great it is, and he and I share the same interests.

Oh btw is that WTAW dude gone?

Really? Did "your buddies" give you an invite for Christmas or did they just send you some FTN screenshots on one of those special little envelopes. Oh right the e-buddies didn't have any invites. I wish they did so we wouldn't have to be reading this stupid s*** for the 11th time in one week.

^^Ovisan I already got what I want.. but i think that was directed more to Larry Herb from xbox live over there.

flashback3r
01-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Wasn't there a recent thread about being friendlier?

I think this has turned into a little hostile... Where is the love guys? :P

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2009, 01:51 PM
^^Indeed but when you have every idiot clogging the bittorrent section with hypocritical statements, then it's hard not to speak your mind.

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 02:55 PM
^^Indeed but when you have every idiot clogging the bittorrent section with hypocritical statements, then it's hard not to speak your mind.

Then what the hell is the section for? For fake REQs like yours? I fail to see the logic in that sorry.

Really? Did "your buddies" give you an invite for Christmas or did they just send you some FTN screenshots on one of those special little envelopes. Oh right the e-buddies didn't have any invites. I wish they did so we wouldn't have to be reading this stupid s*** for the 11th time in one week.

My 'buddy' told me it was a great tracker that I would like and he's like a brother to me (meaning he knows what I like).

Yeah they don't have invites because they don't wanna donate. And if you don't want to read this for the 11th time this week, did I force you to? Expand your mind and realize that FST is a big forum, it always happens. If you don't like it go join a smaller forum.

Cabalo
01-02-2009, 03:14 PM
it was last edited 11/12/08.
Every member keeps adding entries.
FFS, check your facts in advance.

I already told you: if for you keeping a ratio is a problem, as you stated beforehand, then stick with demonoid.
It is ratio free, it has a lot more contents than FTN, and it's community is much greater than the one at FTN.
otherwise, stop bullshitting us, and just admit you want it because it's high level.
this thread is a perfect declaration why you want FTN, and albo pointed the finger in the right direction.

if you need a demonoid code i can get you one.
i like to be helpful :smartass:

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Oh yeah you're right...it just seems that it hasn't changed and some reviews like the iTS and UK-T reviews still kind of suck :).

EDIT: Cabalo I have Demonoid half of the torrents are FAKE and my DL speed is 50KB/s. Plus it's not secure. It's kinda easy for you to say since you have FTN. I do the same thing to people who want ScT I tell them just use this or that, it's human instinct.

Cabalo
01-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Oh yeah you're right...it just seems that it hasn't changed and some reviews like the iTS and UK-T reviews still kind of suck :).

EDIT: Cabalo I have Demonoid half of the torrents are FAKE and my DL speed is 50KB/s. Plus it's not secure. It's kinda easy for you to say since you have FTN. I do the same thing to people who want ScT I tell them jsut use this or that, it's human instinct.
no, you are wrong, i'm not a member at FTN, honest.
I'm not defending it because "i'm a member and i don't want you there". I'm just pointing the fact that your arguments can easily be compared to what demonoid is.
I prefer much more when people are honest and just say they want it and state their real reason.
Hell, i invited someone to bitme, because his request was "i want it, because i think i can give it a good use.". It was this, a simple sentence, no BS. maybe i am just crazy.

how the hell do you say that in demonoid everything is fake? i find there what i need (when i can't find it on my regular trackers) and i never downloaded a fake from there. never.
about being secure, no tracker is secure. sure demonoid is a lot less secure, but if u use an updated ipfilter.dat , most trash is filtered.
it's not hard to understand what is a potential fake there, is it?
c'mon, even my girlfriend that is a complete newb can find there her favorite tv shows.

sheriff 01
01-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Alright children, lets all try and get along.:hug::hug::hug:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 03:35 PM

EDIT: Cabalo I have Demonoid half of the torrents are FAKE and my DL speed is 50KB/s. Plus it's not secure. It's kinda easy for you to say since you have FTN. I do the same thing to people who want ScT I tell them jsut use this or that, it's human instinct.
no, you are wrong, i'm not a member at FTN, honest. I'm not defending it because "i'm a member and i don't want you there". I'm just pointing the fact that your arguments can easily be compared to demonoid.
I prefer much more when people are honest and just say they want it and state their real reason.
Hell, i invited someone to bitme, because his request was "i want it, because i think i can give it a good use.". It was this, a simple sentence, no BS. maybe i am just crazy.

how the hell do you say that in demonoid everything is fake? i find there what i need (when i can't find it on my regular trackers) and i never downloaded a fake from there. never.
about being secure, no tracker is secure. sure demonoid is a lot less secure, but if u use an updated ipfilter.dat , most trash is filtered.
it's not hard to understand what is a potential fake there, is it?
c'mon, even my girlfriend that is a complete newb can find there her favorite tv shows.

Oh I thought you were...

Well I say fake because a while ago I downloaded what was supposed to be GTA4 (the rzr release already pre'd) and I thought it was real it was the same size as the proper release, and I didn't want to fuck up my ratio on another tracker, so I downloaded it from Demonoid. The first ISO was from another game and the other one was empty. I wasted like 20 hours downloading that shit. It also happened with a DVDRIP of The Dark Knight. Fake.

So yeah I don't trust it anymore. I'm not saying EVERYTHING's fake, but there are some very good fakes.

And I am being honest, seriously. I don't care about it's level, I thought only traders did? As you can see I'm not a trader and never have traded. My favorite and most used tracker is IPT, I think that shows something.

Anyway it's not about the level it's about the awesome community no ratio and pretty fast pre's.

Anyway maybe someone should just delete the WTAW thread, see what happens :D.

pone44
01-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Why worry on the WTAW thread? If members do not like it, do not look at it!

Plus why worry about it if the thread means nothing to you? Hmmn :badrod:

Have a happy new year.

BTW- Doubt it would eliminate traders....

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Why worry on the WTAW thread? If members do not like it, do not look at it!

Plus why worry about a update if the wtaw thread means nothing to you ? Hmmnnn? :badrod:

Have a happy new year.

I said that because I think it's a joke. And it would eliminate traders if deleted. Hmm....just a suggestion.

puckface
01-02-2009, 04:28 PM

Edit: I meant because of it's level not because it's outdated

Just to point out the obvious

Last edited by Skizo; 12-11-08 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: updated IPtorrents rating

whiteboy
01-02-2009, 04:59 PM

I'm the one with bad humor? You're the one that started a useless thread that mods would/did bin (although I doubt it was a joke). How is that even remotely funny?

And I didn't say 'It's just FTN' I said 'It's FTN', can't you see that? I meant it's FTN meaning that it's not overhyped to high hell like some other trackers, if you didn't notice that's a good thing.

:rolleyes: Actually its pretty over hyped. Great site but get your self a nice buffer on sct and its better, more content, more leechers, faster downloads, faster pre's.

FTN is sweet but its hilarious how many people think its a God send, I mean it only has less than 7000 torrents, thats not so much.

cinephilia
01-02-2009, 05:02 PM
iTS - ScL - PTN

I don't care about it's level, I thought only traders did? As you can see I'm not a trader and never have traded.
once again, you're wrong... why only traders would be attracted by rarity ?
many "anti-traders" would willing to sell their mom to get invited in some prestigious trackers.

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 05:31 PM
iTS - ScL - PTN

iTS is overhyped I hear and has very little content and the community is not very active. ScL is not ratioless :mellow: And PTN only has movies...

once again, you're wrong... why only traders would be attracted by rarity ?
many "anti-traders" would willing to sell their mom to get invited in some prestigious trackers.

Well I don't really understand it anyway, why would someone care about levels if you're not a collector or trader? To tell your friends or something? That would be nerdish.

pone44
01-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Thread is going nowhere and is pointless.:sleep1:

Traders will still trade but would be even more corrupt.

And the sites you mention are all great in their own way BTW!

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Yeah my bad close this :geptardrod:

BlackBird_
01-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Well I don't really understand it anyway, why would someone care about levels if you're not a collector or trader? To tell your friends or something? That would be nerdish.

Yeah, my e-penis is bigger than yours!! :01:

Swift
01-02-2009, 05:51 PM
what level is PEG ? =))

Crutavv
01-02-2009, 05:52 PM
what level is PEG ? =))

the same like bR :naughty:

BlackBird_
01-02-2009, 05:52 PM
^^ OP closes thread

D3lit3
01-02-2009, 06:06 PM
^^ OP closes thread

yes plz

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 06:09 PM
I can't. Only a mod can I think.

fstalk
01-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Joker said,

'why so serious?' http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/tongue.gif

Sanka113
01-03-2009, 06:43 AM
The WTAW should be deleted. All it does is make tracker invites a commodity to be used traders and whatnot. Maybe they should have a system where people can vote on what THEY believe the tracker is good/bad at and leave out the invite rarity. If people want to know how rare a tracker is they can go find out on their own.

Funkin'
01-03-2009, 07:07 AM
It really doesn't matter the reason why he wants to get into FTN. He wants in, so he has a right to make a request. It's probably curiosity though. The same reason why pretty much everyone else that is a member wanted in. Curiosity from all the hype. But once he gets in he'll see that sites like IPT are much better(in my opinion it as least, some may not agree).

All it does is make tracker invites a commodity to be used traders and whatnot

Yeah, I think this was the point of this list. Anyways, I'm sure it will never get deleted. And even if it does, the damage is already done. Everyone is going to remember sites like FTN, FSC, UK-T, E, etc, etc...are all "higher levels", and they will always be the most wanted sites to the collectors and traders.

killercam101
01-03-2009, 08:54 AM
WTAW has failed to serve its purpose because i still see users wanting to trade demonoid for TL :blink: amilli amilli amilli..im ILLLLLLLLLLLLLL:naughty:

Sanka113
01-03-2009, 09:32 AM
We'll in some peoples eyes Demnoid is better than TL. Demonoid has more torrents and has an awesome community. Based on that Demonoid should be bumped up to level 13.

GaMmERFoLiFe
01-03-2009, 05:37 PM
We'll in some peoples eyes Demnoid is better than TL. Demonoid has more torrents and has an awesome community. Based on that Demonoid should be bumped up to level 13.

+1

Demoniod and Torrentleech own

merwais
01-03-2009, 06:33 PM
+1 Funkin' (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/funkin-202211)

I was running after FTN like mads, when i login, i was like WTF ! ! !
There was/is nothing except some TV/Movie which are everywhere available.
so why on earth we have to ask like mads to enter FTN or ScT when we can get everything from IPTorrents or some other trackers.

I recommend IPTorrents for everything and no need to break your brain searching FTN or ScT.

But still, give a try, try to find a FTN account and see yourself ;)

puckface
01-03-2009, 06:38 PM
I find this whole hatred of the WTAW thread quite comical. When I came here 18 or so months ago the thread was there and no one ever commented about it. It was accepted that it was a guide of rarity of trackers. But, then, sometime about 10 months ago or so, all the older members here finally got all the trackers they needed (by some means, I wont comment on that) and then the trend of anti-traders came to be, when I first got here anti-traders didnt really exist (there were a few of course, but not like it is now).

It seems to me to be quite ironic that the "uselessness" of the WTAW thread has came about because of people obsessive hatred of it. I dont see why it cannot just be accepted for what it always was, a guide.

I don't want to place blame for anything with anyone, but it seems here, as in life, people who are anti anything usually ruin things for anyone else. Live and let live ya know? Just leave it alone... if you dont like the WTAW, dont look at it. If you dont like the trading section, dont look at it. If you dont like a member, put them on ignore.

As a postscript, yes this guide is for rarity, we all know a lot of the trackers that are higher "levels" are poor trackers and some that are lower are the best. If people choose to ignore that, let them be.

Swift
01-03-2009, 06:39 PM

so why on earth we have to ask like mads to enter FTN or ScT when we can get everything from IPTorrents or some other trackers.

I recommend IPTorrents for everything and no need to break your brain searching FTN or ScT.

i love your devotion for IPT :P

GaMmERFoLiFe
01-03-2009, 06:43 PM

+1 from me

FTN is not special you can find all of there torrents on TL
only thing good about FTN is no ratio other than that whoopty doo

Ghostbusters
01-03-2009, 06:44 PM

+1 from me

How does FTN compare with GFT ?

puckface
01-03-2009, 06:49 PM
+1 from me

GFT has more porn

Ghostbusters
01-03-2009, 06:51 PM

GFT has more porn

A fine selection indeed they have...

Edit: I sounded like Yoda there lol

GaMmERFoLiFe
01-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Yoda lmao

GFT has more porn

more porn is a great thing woohoo

Cabalo
01-03-2009, 07:11 PM
TiT porn packs are nice too! :yup:

Popov
01-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Yoda lmao

GFT has more porn

more porn is a great thing woohoo

yepp, it sure is...

Funkin'
01-03-2009, 07:20 PM
I think I'm the only guy on the internet that doesn't download porn. I'm just really not that into it.

puckface
01-03-2009, 07:24 PM
I think I'm the only guy on the internet that doesn't download porn. I'm just really not that into it.

I think thats all I download. Downloading anything else just seems a waste. :)

Ghostbusters
01-03-2009, 07:29 PM

I was in that club for ages but my girl is very pregnant and not feelin her usual sexy self atm lol

J-dye
01-03-2009, 07:29 PM
WTFW is a nubz thread , and its killing little kittens :cry:

vpg8000
01-03-2009, 07:34 PM
I find this whole hatred of the WTAW thread quite comical. When I came here 18 or so months ago the thread was there and no one ever commented about it. It was accepted that it was a guide of rarity of trackers. But, then, sometime about 10 months ago or so, all the older members here finally got all the trackers they needed (by some means, I wont comment on that) and then the trend of anti-traders came to be, when I first got here anti-traders didnt really exist (there were a few of course, but not like it is now).

It seems to me to be quite ironic that the "uselessness" of the WTAW thread has came about because of people obsessive hatred of it. I dont see why it cannot just be accepted for what it always was, a guide.

I don't want to place blame for anything with anyone, but it seems here, as in life, people who are anti anything usually ruin things for anyone else. Live and let live ya know? Just leave it alone... if you dont like the WTAW, dont look at it. If you dont like the trading section, dont look at it. If you dont like a member, put them on ignore.

As a postscript, yes this guide is for rarity, we all know a lot of the trackers that are higher "levels" are poor trackers and some that are lower are the best. If people choose to ignore that, let them be.

That's a really good take on things. It seems like the ones who have all of the trackers they ever dreamed of are the ones who knock the list. You can't knock others for having the same curiosity that we all have or did at one time.

KushBlow
01-03-2009, 07:39 PM

Me too dude. I never download pron, and I hate seeing all the pron on GFT and such.

I seriously don't have even 1mb of pron on my hard drive :lol:

Ghostbusters
01-03-2009, 07:40 PM

Me too dude. I never download pron, and I hate seeing all the pron on GFT and such.

No need to download when you can stream eh ;)

kevinsert
01-03-2009, 07:40 PM
so many trackers admins giving blowjob to WTAW

J-dye
01-03-2009, 07:41 PM

No need to download when you can stream eh ;)

youporn FTW :happy:

cinephilia
01-03-2009, 07:42 PM
but your browser history is full of redtube urls :cool:

Ghostbusters
01-03-2009, 07:43 PM
xhamster is pretty good as well

GaMmERFoLiFe
01-03-2009, 08:10 PM
xhamster is pretty good as well

thx for xhamster good link now just need one for movies.

KushBlow
01-03-2009, 08:43 PM
i like fat women pron

I know you do :lol:

Ghostbusters
01-03-2009, 08:44 PM
i like fat women pron

PMSL I just couldn't bang a fat chick, I know they need love too but not from this brave soldier !

cinephilia
01-03-2009, 09:04 PM
i like fat women pron

is this supposed to be funny ?

puckface
01-03-2009, 09:10 PM
here we go.....

Ghostbusters
01-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Ding Ding, Seconds Out, Round 1...

helpme
01-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Who care about levels
You just look for what you need and don`t care about that shit

vpg8000
01-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Who care about levels

Probably over 60% of torrenters :P

Albo Da Kid
01-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Holy shit. what a thread. Kushblow keep this kind of threads up. Give us spammers something to do.

Guys can you post something funny from now on so i can at least have a good time while reading through this crap.

Funkin'
01-04-2009, 06:57 AM

Neither do I , I don't have anything like that on my drive. I do have a couple of retail dvd's, only because my girl bought them. I more into the softcore stuff. Shit that leaves a little to my imagination. Not the shit where two guys are running a train on some bitch, and busting their wad all over her face. That type of porn is just a turn off to me(although it wasn't when I was teenager).

apextwin146
01-04-2009, 09:10 AM

Neither do I , I don't have anything like that on my drive. I do have a couple of retail dvd's, only because my girl bought them. I more into the softcore stuff. Shit that leaves a little to my imagination. Not the shit where two guys are running a train on some bitch, and busting their wad all over her face. That type of porn is just a turn off to me(although it wasn't when I was teenager).
Getting soft as you age .. There are cures for it from what i heard ...

qaazaa
01-04-2009, 11:51 AM
levels what are they is it like a game of mario

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 11:55 AM
^I wonder wtf a mod from T-I is doing here. Did they finally kick you out and hacked all your accounts??

vic
01-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Who care about levels

you are wrong

Brenya
01-04-2009, 12:20 PM
That thread to me is less of a reference manual for traders than an introduction for (naughty) noobs.

cinephilia
01-04-2009, 12:22 PM

you are wrong
i'd say more but who cares

vic
01-04-2009, 12:23 PM
you are wrong

that's because you hang in FST and that's all you see around you.

vpg8000
01-04-2009, 12:38 PM

So do you know most torrenters on a personal level to be able to validate your point?

cinephilia
01-04-2009, 12:38 PM
So do you know most torrenters on a personal level to be able to validate your point?
seems you didn't get the sense of the word "estimation".
you don't need to know all torrenters "on a personal level" to make your own conclusions.
anyway, you should have noticed that i used the conditional ("i'd say").

edit: thought you were talking to me.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 12:43 PM

Don't mind him..He's just trying to get his post count up:wacko:

anoneemuse
01-04-2009, 02:54 PM
one's perception of the whole thing , this WTAW thread for example tries to imprint those information to the new brains there by hiding from the true potential of something orsum which is meant to be experienced in a different way , and by the time those new brains realise that . they are too late so this thread is bad ! you are ruining the whole experience damnit and people with same experience should be on the same grounds .. to have more fun , the community fun which is meant to experienced from that unique mental state

vpg8000
01-04-2009, 03:13 PM
seems you didn't get the sense of the word "estimation".
you don't need to know all torrenters "on a personal level" to make your own conclusions.
anyway, you should have noticed that i used the conditional ("i'd say").

edit: thought you were talking to me.

:lol: Nope talking to the other guy.